Two Bi-Curious Couples Meet Ch. 02

Story Info
Later that night Lisa fucks Mike and I with her strap-on
3.8k words
4.51
115.9k
23

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you so much for your voting, feedback, and extra comments! My wife and I love it!

This chapter is a continuation of that night between my wife, Lisa, and I and our new friends Mike and Marie. Lisa and I are in the guest room after our sexual encounter with the younger couple and my wife is still horny. Your feedback is important to us. Please vote if you like and comments are always welcome.

*

My wife's cock sucking technique had me at full mast within minutes. Once I was hard, she played with my cock, licked and caressed my balls and lifted my ass up to play with my asshole.

"Oh fuck, Hon! Don't tease me. Just suck my cock till I fill your mouth with my cum and then we can sleep. Haven't you had enough tonight?" I lifted my beautiful wife's face up and looked adoringly at her.

"Oh come on," she leaned over to the end table and took a generous sip of her Schnapps. "You know how I get when I had a few in me and my ass still feels the glow of a good fucking." She purred while slowly stroking my hard dick. Her sensuous feel definitely keeps me hard and ready for her. "Besides," she added while dipping her finger into the glass, swirling the ice around the alcohol and then pressing that cold and wet finger against my anus, "I had hoped to fuck you in front of our new friends. I am still horny and want it." She cooed while sliding the finger around my asshole and then easing a finger tip inside me.

"Ooh!" I pushed my hips up at the relative swiftness of her action. "It is fucking cold." I admonished her.

"Aaahh, you like it. Admit it." She leered at me while sliding her finger deeper in me.

"Bitch!" I playfully added and pushed my butt back on the bed of Mike's guest room.

"Oh come on, wuss. Or are you too embarrassed to admit you like it?" She added while slipping the finger out and sliding it back inside me, sliding deeper.

"Will you at least lower your voice, baby." I conceded to her manipulations on my ass and cock. "You know I loooove what you do to me. All of it!" I anxiously added as she squeezed tightly around my shaft.

"So you will let me?" Lisa added in a playful, yet nasty tone, while licking the tip of my cock.

"Let you what?" I added nervously but excited.

"Fuck you!" She eagerly added while taking my cock head between her lips. "Pleeeease!"

"Lisaaaa," I implored. "Maybe tonight."

She jumped up for joy and I watched her big DDs jiggle and her sexy ass cheeks shake as she turned to our overnight bag. "Fuck yeah!" She added as she pulled out her double sided cock and black harness. Putting it on she spoke excitedly, "Ever since I saw you guys taking turns sucking cock, I imagined fucking you with this." She held her cock out to emphasize the point.

"Will you keep your voice down, baby? I am sure their trying to sleep and I don't want them to overhear us!" I said in a useless attempt to stem her loud emotional outburst. The thought of them hearing us was beginning to embarrass me.

"But don't you like my cock, honey?" Lisa spoke rather loudly, probably to further embarrass me. She jerked her cock with short slow strokes and sauntered over to me, holding and stroking her cock lasciviously. "Don't you just want to SUCK it, lover? Don't you want my cock deep in your mouth!" She moved closer to the bed, where I was laying down and my feet dangling over the edge. She turned my head so that I was mere inches from her realistic looking six-inch rubber dick.

"Come on, baby. Pleasure me! Suck me like you do at home!" She took the back of my head and pushed my lips toward her dick head. She slapped the cock across my face and when I opened my mouth to protest, she shoved it inside my open lips! "Good boy! Suck my hard cock! Be a good cock sucker and suck it deep!"

I thought I heard something at the door but Lisa kept my head in place and slowly began to face fuck me with the rubbery phallus. I brought a hand up to the base of the sex toy and I knew when I pressed a certain way, the cock lodged between her pussy lips would fuck her. Her shifts in movement coupled with the pressure I was providing to the base of the cock on the outside of her would allow the cock inside her to fuck her different ways and give her pussy different pleasures. Lisa's attention seemed to be momentarily distracted and then she fucked my face harder and with more enthusiasm, shoving the dick in and out my mouth as if I was the whore and she was the John. "You've sucked me better! Now get into it!" She chided as she shoved the cock in and out of my mouth faster and faster.

Without warning, she slapped my face real hard and pulled me toward her. "Lean over this way!" She gruffly added, shifting my body so that I was lying on my stomach. My cock was incredibly hard and pressed firmly against the soft bed sheets. My vision was limited, though I felt Lisa slide her body around the bed and then I felt a hard SMACK across my ass cheek.

"Bitch!" I told her and tried to rise but she stopped me with another swift and hard smack across my ass. "Be quiet! I thought you did not want to wake up our hosts?" She snickered as she caressed my ass cheeks. I moaned quietly. "I am only playing!" She added sinisterly as she smacked more softly across each ass cheek. "

Just relax and get ready for my cock to be in your ass." She caressed each ass cheek as she cooed excitedly. "You know I just love this ass of yours." Lisa told me sweetly as she massaged my now-red butt cheeks with one hand. I figured out what the other hand was doing and soon I was feeling the familiar and sensual cool liquid being squeezed onto my ass crack and massaged further down. I knew what was to come and patiently waited for it. I was not disappointed as I felt Lisa's middle finger help guide the thick liquid inside my asshole.

"Lift your ass up for me." She said more loudly than necessary as she was massaging the liquid around my asshole and sliding a finger across my puckered hole and pushing lightly inside me.

I did as I was told and I felt the added weight on the bed. Lisa knelt on the bed and poured more lube in the crack of my ass, smoothed it down, then into me, pushing a wet finger inside to prepare me for her thick, rubbery cock.

I tried to turn my head for many reasons but one of them was that I thought I heard something-again. Lisa smacked my face with a whip that she was "thoughtful" enough to bring with her. "Ouch! What the fuck!"

"No looking! I want to enjoy you-face down!" I still managed to turn my head to face the bureau. That seemed to satisfy her and Lisa's attention focused on my behind. I patiently waited for what I knew she like best-to watch as her cock head pressed inside me. After some practice we learned that I could take her dick easier if she lubed me up enough and my cock is rock hard from her teasing and nasty talk.

Well, my cock was certainly hard enough and I enjoyed the feeling of her fingers playing with my balls. That served as enough of a distraction, though I still felt her cock head pressing against my ass, slowly gaining access to my asshole. I stifled my moans by pressing my mouth against the pillow. I did this for two reasons: one, doing this eases me enough until I get used to the feeling of something pressing into me and two, I did not want to wake Mike and Marie (as if they haven't heard us by now!).

Lisa was slowly pushing her cock deeper and deeper in me and I was pressing my face in the pillows to stifle my moans. When I felt my lovely wife's belly pushing against my ass cheeks, I knew she was all the way inside me and I relaxed a bit, allowing the feeling of her dick to be more comfortable for me. She slowly eased the cock out of me and I had a moment to catch my breath. Without much hesitation, Lisa moaned loudly as she shoved the fake cock back inside. She pushed and pushed until I felt the weight of her against my ass, the signal she was as deep as she can be. She pulled back almost totally and then slowly pushed again inside me the full length of this anal invader.

"I love your ass honey! You know I love this hot ass of yours and my cock buried deep inside you. OOOhhhhhhhh! I just came again fucking you. My pussy is soaked!" She loves to talk like a hot bitch, especially when she is in control.

Lisa was managing a nice ass-fucking motion and without a doubt-I heard a moan! Specifically, a woman's moan that was not my wife's! Sure, Lisa was moaning and talking nastily as she was fucking me but this moan did not spew from her mouth. Her moans and dirty talk did not cover up the fact that I was being watched! I turned my head quickly and there she was-there THEY were! Marie and Mike were watching me getting ass fucked by my wife!

Lisa definitely had an orgasm when she saw that I found out about our bedroom visitors. She pushed hard against my hips and let out an extremely loud moan emphasized by sexy expletives as I felt her body shiver-and her cock shoved harder in my ass! My cock jerked uncontrollably and I came! I moaned in ecstasy! I was amazed. I never came without jerking off while my wife fucked me. My reaction might have been that we were being watched by an unswerving and avid audience. Maybe I came because I secretly wanted Marie to watch. Maybe I came because I secretly wanted Mike to see me bent over like this getting fucked in the ass. Whatever the reason, I was definitely turned the fuck on!

After the sexual tremors ran its course on my wife and me, she slowly pulled out and gasped out loud, "Well, baby. Now you know!"

I turned over onto my back, carefully avoiding the large cum spot I created, and I was able to see our excited voyeurs. Marie was wearing a black see-through nightie that barely came up to her hips and she was rubbing her pussy hard, moaning like a bitch in heat. I kept my eyes on hers and she came hard when our eyes locked onto each other. Mike was wearing a pair of very loose fitting shorts, visibly showing an erection nearly busting out of the material. I glanced across my body to see my sweaty and satisfied wife, cleaning her cock with one of my night t-shirts, grinning like a conquering hero.

Marie was the first to speak up, talking very quickly, "Mike and I were preparing for bed, kissing and fooling around. You know. And then we heard you two. Your room is right next to ours and the walls are paper thin." She took a moment to lick her own juices off her fingers. "Anyway, I noticed Mike was getting a bit excited listening to Lisa," she released and tugged on Mike's hard-on, exposing it to all of us, pulling the shorts leg aside. Mike grinned, staring at Lisa's dick, then her big tits, then back to the dick. "Honestly, I was getting a bit excited myself and started to play with my pussy when Mike suggested we take a look. So we left our bedroom and quiet as we could, we walked to your door. I saw the door was open a wee little bit so I eased it open as I heard Lisa talking to you, John. I leaned over so Mike could also see what was going on. OH MY GOD! I could not fucking believe I was seeing!" Marie's hand went back to her pussy and avidly stroked it, keeping a firm grasp on Mike's dick. "We watched you suck her cock and you looked like you loved it! I know it turned Mike on because I felt his rock-hard cock brushing along my ass crack. I thought about giving him some right then and there but I did not want to miss ANYthing!"

Mike was grinning like a fool as his girlfriend was recounting the tales of the past minutes. Lisa was getting equally excited and she started to pump her cock so the smaller one inside her was pushing in and out of her. Mike's hand was over Marie's helping her stroke his dick. I was looking at Marie's 36-C jiggling tits, her fingers in and around her pussy and the couple's jerking hands and I began to stroke my dick slowly, enjoying the awesome view.

Marie excitedly continued, "I thought you were going to find out about us but Lisa, the gorgeous devil she is, slapped you with that whip and you turned away from us. Before even then, Lisa knew we there and I am SURE she gave you a couple extra smacks and hard ass-fucks for our benefit," she happily added and moaned, shoving two fingers in her pussy as the heat of the moment was building for her.

I thought the younger woman was going to cum again as she recalled the events, pumping two fingers faster in and out of her soaked pussy. I could almost smell her excitement from the couple feet away that I was.

Marie looked at me with eagerness, "You love that dick in you, don't you!?" She added almost accusatorily. "I know you did. I was getting so fucking hot! Your cock was sssooo fucking hard!" She said excitedly, pointing at my cock, which was beginning to come back to life.

Lisa slipped a condom over her shirt-cleaned cock and was pouring generous amounts of anal lubricant on her attached dick as she looked at the excited nymph and then at Mike. "So who is next?" She asked conspiringly. Mike's cock did not wane nor did his eyes-looking at Lisa's lubed cock and big tits. Without waiting for a response, Lisa tossed a condom to Marie and focused her attentions on Mike.

I think he knew who Lisa was focusing her attentions toward. Hell, I think he wanted-Needed-what Lisa was offering. Lisa patted the side of the bed next to me and, as Marie was opening the small plastic bag containing the STD prevention device (i.e. condom), Mike dutifully laid down next to me. He squirmed and frowned when he felt my cum squish around his lower and middle back but he tried to get comfortable just the same. Marie walked around the bed as Lisa knelt on the bed and raised Mike's legs up. She motioned him to hold his knees up and he did so as Lisa poured some lube along the length of his cock, past his balls and down to his puckered asshole.

Marie walked over to where my cock was now standing proud and she sucked my mushroomed head before rolling the condom over my throbbing shaft. She unfurled the condom over my dick slowly, delicately, and with great enthusiasm. Finished, she looked into my eyes as she slowly stroked my hard cock, her fingers grasping tightly around my seven-inch dick. Marie crawled onto the bed, not letting go of my cock and opened her nightie to reveal hard nipples atop very sexy C-Cup breasts. I just knew I would be sucking on those tits very, very soon and the thought made my cock rise that much higher. Entering this sexy hottie was turning me on so fucking much I was almost on the verge of cumming.

Lisa had Mike exactly where she wanted him-on his back, holding his knees and waiting, wanting, almost begging to be fucked-by her! Her juices soaked the five-inch dick inside her and the power she felt was exhilarating. Mike's look of lust compared equally to her own as she lined up her cock head with his virgin asshole. Sure John was about to fuck this sexy younger thing next to her but that was okay. It was Lisa though, who took John's ass-cherry and now she was going to take Mike's!

Lisa' reverie was momentarily stopped by Mike's grunts as the head of her cock penetrated his tight hole. "Men!" She thought to herself, "Men are such wusses!" Lisa mused, "I remember getting fucked in the ass and I was not near as pussy as men are! Why aren't women ruling the world?" Lisa chuckled to herself as the head of her cock slowly pushed inside Mike's anal rim. He moaned and groaned again as Lisa slowly but surely continued her deliberate and certain ass penetration of this willing male. Lisa would later tell me what was going through her mind as she pushed ever deeper into Mike's virgin ass; the enjoyment keeping her pussy soaked. Mike's stifled moans only adding to the power and lust she was feeling.

Marie held onto my cock as she guided me inside her. I let her take control and, even through the condom I could feel her warmth, her wetness, her excitement! Tits that I enjoyed watching, almost envying my wife when she held and sucked them, those sweet tits were now in my hands. I squeezed, massaged, and mauled her precious melons. Marie leaned forward, easing a couple more inches of me inside her, and let me suck on each nipple, sucking in as much breast as I could fit in my mouth and then allowing me to suck hard on her other tit. Marie leaned up and I held her hips firmly in my hands, squeezing her ass cheeks and enjoying new pussy. Marie worked her breasts for me as she heaved up and down, our fucking slow and steady. I felt her getting wetter and hotter the longer we fucked.

Lisa was pushing her cock deeply into Mike's ass and his screams of protest slowly turned into moans and sighs and sexy fuck words. Lisa spread his legs wider and told him to stroke his cock as she pushed slowly in and out of him. He obliged, his face contorted between pleasure and pain but he obliged to my wife's wishes. Soon, she was buried fully inside the man who fucked her ass so sweetly just hours before. Excited and enjoying the control she had of him, my wife let go of one leg and grabbed Mike's free hand guiding it to let him know she was inside him. She let him feel-and remember-that she was ALL the way inside him! Lisa let him know that she was taking his virgin ass. He looked at her through pain and lust-filled eyes that showed he was as excited and even as proud as she was. This sexy, older woman with the great tits, hot ass and pretty face, fucked him-all the way!

With my cock deeply embedded into Marie and Lisa very deep into Mike, the two women were able to tongue-kiss each other and fuck us men simultaneously. Each woman was totally enjoying the eroticism and the pure lust, almost sating their lesbian appetites, while enjoying kinky pleasures. Both ladies moved their hands to each other's faces, never slowing their fucking motions or leaving the men unsatisfied or unfilled.

The women, holding hands, urged their men on to orgasm. "Cum in me! Cum in me!" Marie chanted to me. "Jerk that cock! Stroke your cock while I fuck you! Jerk that hot dick while I enjoy your hot ass!" Lisa scolded Mike. "I want to watch you cum with my hard cock in your ass!" Lisa continued her nasty and sexy berating of Mike. Mike stroked his dick faster and faster as Lisa pumped into him hard then harder, deep then deeper.

"Squeeze my tits hard!" Marie moaned to me and I hungrily did so. "Fuck my pussy! Fuck me good! Fuck me deep!" She commanded and I pushed my hips upward to meet her downward thrusts as my seven inches of hard cock crammed in her soaking pussy.

"Oh fuckkkk! Oh fuckkkkk!!" Mike was blurting out. "I am goiiinggggg to cummmm!" Mike screamed out. His hand was a blur around his shaft!

"Cumm for meeee! Cumm! I want to see you squirt with my cock fucking your sweet ass!" Lisa yelled out, one or more orgasms hitting her full force.

"MARIEEE!! I am going to fucking cum in you! My cock is going to fucking explode!" I yelled to Marie while squeezing her tits so hard I almost thought they would explode.

"YES! YES! YES!" Marie's yells and soaked pussy eased my mind about me squeezing her tits out of her body.

"OOOOOOOOOOOHhhhhhhh! OOOOOOHHHHHH!" I heard my lovely wife's familiar moans signaling that she was thoroughly enjoying her intense orgasm.

"NOW! NOW! NOW!" Mike was screaming out as his jerking off produced streams of cum shooting out his cock up in the air. My wife was close enough to the first stream to catch it in her mouth. She leaned down to catch more but his cum was shooting against his chest, coating his belly and finally his fingers.

"Oh FUCK! MARIE! I AM CUMMING IN YOUUUU!" I shouted, filling the condom with copious amounts of my seed.

Marie pounded her hips against me as I was cumming and screaming out as orgasms struck her hard and fast. "YEEESSSSSSSSSssssssssss!! YESSSssssss!" She pounded my chest as the pleasure consumed her.

The ladies collapsed on their men, cocks still nestled comfortably in each hole. Sounds of kisses on necks, faces, and lips were all that could be heard for several moments. My waning cock slipped out of Marie and Lisa reluctantly eased out of Mike. I tossed my used condom to the floor. The ladies collapsed among Mike and I, hands grasping onto skin as we all let air fill our lungs as the aftermath of the rapturous event eventually eased our minds and bodies. Lisa found her way to my arms as Mike held onto Marie and the four of us, too exhausted and exhilarated to move, eventually nodded off to very content yet exhaustive sleep.