Two Bi-Curious Couples Meet Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inspired, Mike leaned up and grabbed the cock from my chest and licked it. His quick movement caused him to gasp as his 'cock' penetrated him further. He leaned back again, my dildo in hand, and dragged the phallus slowly across my cock, down my balls, and then aimed it toward my greased asshole. I smiled at him and spread my ass cheeks to allow him inside. Our eyes locked as I felt the cock head press against my anal opening. We both gasped as the cock head slowly entered me. I looked down to see his hand working the toy in me and I looked at his panty covered cock, more precum staining the tented material. I stared lower and saw the cock deeper inside him. Mike rocked his hips and I watched the dick ease in and out of him-more and more of the cock penetrating him with his every movement. Trembling, he held onto my hard cock, the lace between his fingers, as his other hand held onto the fake cock and pushed it further inside me.

The girls could barely contain themselves as orgasm after orgasm rocked their bodies. Their hands and fingers almost a blur as they fucked each other hard and fast, alternating their ogling between the guys and each other.

"I need real cock!" Marie gasped out loud.

The lust-filled women scrambled off the couch and quickly closed the distance to us guys. Marie got on her back while Lisa grabbed a condom. I was the first off the couch and my wife sheathed my cock then pushed me down onto our younger female friend. My cock easily slid inside her soaking wet pussy. Marie and I gasped and ooh'ed as my dick slid fully into her in one smooth movement. Lisa grabbed Mike's cock and stuffed it into her mouth.

I kissed Marie's lips and suckled on her tits while pumping my rock hard cock in her pussy ignoring the sounds of my wife and Mike fooling around on the couch. After some time, I became aware of my wife's hands on my ass and then her lips kissing and nibbling my ass cheeks. Mike appeared next Marie and I, on his knees and offering his cock to our lips. Marie wasted no time taking his dick in her mouth and I quickly found and sucked on his balls, holding onto his stocking clad leg for balance. Lisa continued to manipulate my ass cheeks and soon I felt liquid being poured on my ass and hole. I was temporarily stunned and paused in my fucking and sucking as I felt her pseudo dick penetrate me. Gripping my hips, she pushed and pushed until I felt her thighs brushing against my ass cheeks. My cock was still totally fucking hard as Marie and I continued to take turns sucking on Mike's dick while Lisa rode my ass harder and harder.

As if on signal, Mike pulled back and Lisa eased out of my ass. I tried to remove myself but Marie held me tightly with her legs as she pulled me in for a deep kiss. By the time she let me go, I turned my face and watched my wife remove the condom from her bi-directional cock and reverse it so Marie and I could suck Lisa's delicious cunt flavor off the dildo and my lovely wife could feel a cock inside her. Marie and I took turns sucking and jerking her cock, sharing my wife's female taste between us. Lisa held our heads as we took turns devouring the tasty fake dick.

I did not have to wonder where Mike was or what he was doing but I admit I was nervous. Fucking other people's asses is truly exciting and awesome. Toys fucking my ass is a turn on as well but having a real dick inside me was something else altogether. I know I should not be complaining, especially since I was fucking his girlfriend, but I was anxious. I guess I just had to trust my cock as to how I felt and it was as hard as ever!

I eventually felt one of Mike's hands holding my ass cheek and then felt his condom covered cock rubbing up and down my greased hole. Slowly, so slowly, I felt his cock head invade me followed by inch after inch of his very hard shaft. I was motionless as he slid more and more of himself inside me. I felt him spread my ass cheeks as he pushed and pushed. So many thoughts were running through my mind and even if I wanted to utter 'no' or something else I could not with Lisa's cock deep in my mouth. When she finally did ease her big dick from my mouth, I was able to gasp out loud and only then did I realize he was fully inside me and begin a slow fucking motion.

"Oh fuck yeah! I have wanted to fuck you for so long, John. MMMM." He was enjoying my ass as he continued his 'pillow talk'. "I hope you are enjoying this as much as you enjoyed fucking me. Now I know why you like to anal sex so much. You are fucking tight!"

All I could do was moan into Marie's tits as I felt my body being pushed forward and my cock penetrating Marie again and again.

"Oh yessss!" I heard my wife exclaim. "Fuck him good. Ride his ass! Marie, you are missing a great fuck!"

Marie did not say anything but her body spoke volumes. She shuddered and moaned as she felt me pump in and out of her while Lisa stuffed her dick in and out of her mouth.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I am going to cum!" Mike was bubbling.

"Cum on his ass! Cum in my mouth!" My wife urged as she scrambled to him.

Mike pulled his cock out of my ass, jerked the condom off him and began to stroke his dick between my ass cheeks. Lisa was there a moment before the torrent of cum flew out of his piss slit. I felt her cheek resting against my rump and felt her jaw moving as sperm shot on me and into her open mouth.

"MMMMmmm. Oh yessss. Oh fuck yesssss!" Mike almost yelled as his dick let loose his cum.

My wife spread my ass cheeks and licked up whatever cum was still on me. She fell onto the floor next to Marie and I watched her and Mike kiss, swapping my cum in their mouths.

I could take no more and pulled out of Marie, pulled the condom off me and shot cum on her belly, tits, and chin. I eagerly licked my cum off her body and dripped my juices into Marie's waiting mouth. Mike leaned forward and kissed his girlfriend as I rose, swapping juices with my hot wife. Mike and I leaned back and watched as Lisa and Marie tongue kissed and swallowed whatever juices remained.

We collapsed on the floor, our bodies intertwined and feeling totally satisfied.

12