Two Bi-Curious Couples Meet Pr. 02

Story Info
Mike meets Marie.
4k words
4.44
36.1k
14
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi All, This is a stand-alone story so there is no need to read our other submissions to understand what is happening. Please note this story contains anal and kinky sex scenes and same-sex references. If this is not your cup of tea, there is no need for you to read further. Please vote if you like and comments are always very welcome.

*

(Letter from Mike)

Hi Lisa and John,

I loved the threesome we shared and enjoyed being with both of you. I have to admit, you opened my eyes to the possibility of exploring a whole new world. The purpose for my email is that Marie and I would like to see you the next time you guys are free.

Would you believe a woman saw us talking together and leaving the bar arm-in-arm? I am certain she would not have ever noticed me had it not been for you two. (Thank you!!) Marie and I hooking up is a long story, so let me explain.

The next time I went to 'The Local Joint' she was there and quickly introduced herself to me. I am serious. This beautiful brunette saw me enter and promptly sat next to me, telling me her name was Marie and she was very glad to meet me-Mike. She even knew my name! And now I knew hers. Marie ignored my shocked expression and explained.

"You see Mike," Marie started her tale, talking quickly. "A couple nights ago I was with my long-time boyfriend and was positively bored. He is arrogant and lacks creativity; hence we were at the bar-as we are on most weekends. Not really listening to him, my eyes and ears began to wander and I was wondering if other women were feeling the same as I was feeling. Most of what I noticed was the same boring shit until I saw you and your male friend talking. I almost turned away when I saw this other woman approach and kiss the guy you were talking to at the bar. I tried to listen to the conversation and watched as the sleazily dressed woman teased the both of you. Then I watched as she teased the guys at the pool table. I had not seen the couple before, though I have seen you from time to time; alone and looking bored but hopeful. Anyway, I kind of watched the three of you and tried real hard to listen but was not very successful. However, the body language you three were showing spoke volumes. When you guys left together, I knew I had to meet you."

She paused and waited for me to respond. Apparently, I took too long to answer.

She placed my hand in hers, "And that leads us to tonight." She said, completing her fast-paced introduction.

Marie chatted for a couple hours, taking a breath every few minutes or so, probably nerves, I thought at the time. Why else would someone talk so much or so quickly if not for being nervous? (Hey guys, I would later learn she usually talks quickly and with bubbly enthusiasm so be prepared when you meet her.) I admit I was nervous as well and my sweaty palms were the proof. Anyway, a few drinks later and we wound up in bed together. From that night on, we have been happily dating (and fucking) ever since.

A few days (and glorious fucks) later she finally asked me for the details about the night we met, encouraging me by teasing my cock with her hands. I did my best to avoid the topic but Marie is very persistent. You know, she can be very, very persuasive (wink, wink). I told her about you sucking my cock while John fucked you, Lisa. I then finally admitted to her that I let you, John, suck my cock and even told Marie the part when you dragged your cum-dripping piss slit across my chin. (You thought I would not remember?) Hearing my admissions totally turned her on and she started to suck my cock asking for more details. The more I told her about that night: the dildo-with harness attached-and me licking and sucking Lisa's cum from it; the more her true cock sucking talents became evident. She sucked me like no one ever had. Though, honestly Lisa, you are a very close second. No offense to your deep-throating talents, John (mmm). Anyway, Marie's hands and mouth did wonders to my cock as I recounted certain events to her.

When I exploded in her mouth, and I came so fucking much I have to say, she snow-balled me and we swapped my cum back and forth until we swallowed all of it. I have never tasted my sperm before but she turned me on so much I could not help myself. Honestly, I was thinking more about her hands still stroking my cock and massaging my balls as we kissed. I was not thinking about my thick and creamy taste and the way my cum kind of stuck to the roof of my mouth and the tangy flavor lingering on my tongue. For a moment, I actually wondered if what I drank or ate played a hand in the taste of my sperm.

As I was saying, with my taste still on my mind (and tongue), Marie got me to confess my fetishes and turn-ons. I told her I really enjoyed watching you John; fuck your wife's ass. I also admitted how I wished that was my cock buried in her butt. (I hope you are not jealous John but you have to admit you teased me while you fucked her rump.) I finally admitted to Marie that I do want to try sucking cock (What do you think of that guys?) and even fancied the idea of getting fucked in the ass (Let's not move to fast in this area, ok?). Wow! I guess I just said a mouth (and ass) full.

Sorry. You might not understand about these taboo ideas running through my mind. Marie has me so wound up and excited! Sex has never been this great for me.

My gorgeous and naked girlfriend was fingering her pussy as I told her my fantasies. She, in turn, told me how excited she would be watching me give head. She would love watching me suck cock! Right in front of her: two guys having sex! I tell you, she must have had a mini orgasm just telling me about it because I saw her close her eyes and shake for a moment as she shoved three fingers inside her sloppy pussy. Me having anal sex, with either of you, she said, would make her cum on the spot! I watched Marie as she finger fucked herself to an intense orgasm. My eyes quickly moving up and down, from her face to her pussy. She then calmed down and admitted she would not mind giving muff-diving a chance or even an ass fuck: receiving and giving!

Well guys, after hearing my new girlfriend's comment about receiving an ass-fuck, my spent cock began to stir. Marie noticed my dick rising and considered giving me her ass to me right then and there! Instead, she told me I had to wait but for now she wanted me to give her oral pleasure because she was soaked thinking about doing it.

I tell you, Lisa, I love eating her. I love that pussy of hers. Instead of that dildo you made me suck, I wished my face was buried in your crotch. Sucking your juices from the pseudo-cock had me so fucking excited! (Okay. Sorry. I am calm again.) Within five minutes of me eating Marie's juicy pussy she was coating my tongue with her delicious feminine cream.

Catching her breath, my hot girlfriend excused herself and gave my dick a quick stroke, telling me to keep it hard. She then bounded out of the bedroom, shaking her cute butt as she headed to the bathroom. I saw where this might be going so I rummaged through the bottom drawer of my dresser and pulled out condoms and lubricant. I placed them on the end table and turned on the TV, putting in our favorite adult video. I watched the orgy develop and lightly stroked my cock, bringing it to full mast in preparation for what was hopefully to occur.

Marie re-emerged in all her nakedness and I smiled broadly in appreciation of my very sexy woman. Marie is nicely built with a delicious pair of 36-C tits and shapely hips that I love to grab while fucking her hot and wet pussy. Her brunette hair is just out of grabbing range when she is on all fours taking my hard cock inside of her. These memories and more were flowing from my mind as Marie pirouetted and sexily swayed her body back and forth. She turned her back to me, wiggling her hips, leaning forward and running her fingers up and down her thighs as I stole glimpses of her ass and neatly trimmed pussy. She danced liquidly for me, teasing me at every opportunity. Her tongue snaking in and out from her pursed lips added sensuously to her erotic dance.

Bending from the waist and holding onto the TV, she shook her ass in lusty invitation to her other womanly charms. I crawled to the end of the bed and slowly dragged my tongue over each ass cheek nibbling, licking, and kissing my way toward her clean and puckered anus. Using two hands, I spread apart her luscious globes and drove my tongue into the taboo nether region. She bucked her hips slightly backward showing her eager acceptance to my brazen advance, pushing my tongue ever so slightly deeper into her. I slowly tongue-fucked her ass and she allowed two of her fingers to creep into her increasingly wet pussy. I felt Marie fingering her slit and massaging her clit; hearing her moan softly as she enjoyed her self masturbation and my oral assault on her rear.

"I want to feel your cock where your tongue is baby." My beautiful girlfriend barely breathed out.

Still leaning on the TV she turned her head and anxiously waited for me, watching and rocking her hips as I reached for the condoms and lube. I tell you guys, my cock was so fucking hard and I was trembling with excitement as I stood behind her. I awkwardly slipped a condom around my cock. I knew I was way too anxious because this would be the first time I had anal sex. Clumsily, I began applying the lubricant to my covered dick and then slid a lubed finger inside her ass. She was so tight when my wet finger first entered her I briefly wondered if my cock would fit. I squeezed out a couple more dollops of the thick lubricant between her ass cheeks and used my middle finger to slide into her again. The added lube coated the inside of her ass so well I was able to slide a second finger inside her asshole. Marie moaned slightly at the added physical invasion and the anticipation of feeling something bigger inside her.

I eased my fingers out of her and spread those sexy ass cheeks wide as the head of my cock neared her sweet hole. I was shaking with near uncontrollable desire as I saw the tip of my covered dick slowly invade her. I tell you guys, my head seemed woozy as I felt her hips jerk for a moment then she steadied herself as the brief resistance of her anal rim gave in as my cock head pressed further inside her. I felt increased pressure around my dick head and shaft as my cock head penetrated inside her anal entrance. Slowly but surely and inch after inch of me entered her tight anal cavity.

She emitted loud moans and excited Ooohhhhs and Aahhhhs as I continued to stuff my five-inches of hard dick into her. I roughly held onto her soft and narrow hips as I made sure my dick would not slip out of this very hot and willing woman's ass. She was playing with her clit and pussy as I stood motionless, allowing her time to get used to my cock's anal invasion. Slowly, so slowly, Marie pulled her butt away from my cock and slowly pushed her ass back. Her purposeful efforts permitted only an inch or two to ease away from her and then she refilled herself by forcing her ass to be stuffed again and again, one or two inches at a time. She was jamming her fingers in and out of her drenched pussy while she fucked my cock.

Marie controlled the rocking motion allowing more of my excited dick to leave her ass and then taking all of me back inside her butt. These subtle movements allowed Marie to fuck her pussy with her plunging fingers and then feel my cock in her ass in a smooth and continuous rocking motion. I was more than willing to let Marie control the fucking as my pleasure increased with her every subtle movement.

Well guys, she nodded to me as if to say I can now control the actions. I took the hint and I must have been grinning like a fool as I slowly began to fuck my sexy girlfriend's ass. My grip on her ass cheeks tightened and my pace rapidly increased-in and out, in and out, inandout, inandout, inout, inout. Marie began to pant and moan, fingering her pussy faster as my ass-fucking increased in rhythm and potency.

"Fuck me, Mike. Fuck me hard! Fuck my ass! Shove your dick in meeeeee!"

Marie's loud pleas surrounded the room and urged me on as I fucked her faster and harder. Marie continued to cry out as two of her fingers jammed in and out of her pussy at an intense pace.

"Fuck my ass! Fuck me! I am cumming! Don't stop! Fuck meeeeeeeee!"

Marie's orgasmic convulsions and nasty talk was more than I could take. I wanted to hold on longer but that was more than impossible.

I finally gave in to my passions and screamed out, "OH Fuck! OH Fuck! Marie! Your ass is sooooo fucking hot and tiiiight!! I am going to cuummm!!"

I pumped my cock faster and harder into her ass as my orgasm struck me hard! I filled the prophylactic with all the cum I had left in me and I gripped tightly onto Marie's bucking hips as her second and third orgasms struck her with as much force as her first one.

I left my cock in her ass as my dick softened. My hands were wandering, feeling, and groping all over Marie's backside, hips, back, and legs as my animal lust abated and finally released me. Marie let go of the TV and melted backward against my body as my soft cock slipped out of her. I pulled the semen filled condom off me and let it drop to the floor. We fell back on the bed, my cock nestled between her ass cheeks with her back on top of my chest. We turned toward each other and our mouths melded together in a rapturous kiss.

We lay next to each other on the bed, sweat covering our brows and bodies. Almost in unison we said with complete satisfaction, "That was fucking great!"

- - -

Well, Lisa and John, that happened two days ago and Marie urged me to write you. Right now, as a matter of fact, Marie is sucking my cock and playing with my ass as I am recounting this erotic tale to you. We talked about your strap-on Lisa, and Marie thinks that is so fucking hot and sexy! As a matter of fact, my incredible and hot girlfriend is repositioning how I am sitting; edging my hips forward. I am giving her more and more access to my ass cheeks and precious untouched asshole. The more I write the more experimental and intimate her touches become.

I guess I am kind of giving her my ass- an unspoken permission that she could have me. At any rate, the longer I am at the computer, the more this game continued. I am sure I could stop writing and this kind of foreplay would end but I am not stopping. I think I want to find out how much I could take. Maybe I should end the email now and stop her wet finger from wiggling inside me. However, if I cease writing, she will stop sucking my cock and since we have not had sex in two days...

Right now she is sucking on my balls and her finger is nestled between my ass cheeks and she is knuckle deep in my butt. I am telling her it hurts and asking her to stop so I could end this email. You guys have no idea how many typos I have made and had to correct them. I told Marie that her wet fingers still do not ease the tightness I feel. I am watching her reach for the lube in the drawer of the end table and she is purposely jiggling her ass cheeks in the process. My cock is already dripping precum and I almost tempted to taste me. Marie, in her naked glory with her succulent breasts jiggling and nipples hard from excitement, is sliding back to her knees in front of me. She just licked up my precum and is now lubing her fingers.

I could see Marie thinking about something and then I watched as she poured the lubed over my cock head. We watched the liquid ooze down my shaft and coat my balls. Her hands cupped my cock and balls and swirled the stuff all over me till they glistened from the lubricant. Smiling, Marie stroked my cock with one hand as the other gathered the pooling liquid toward my asshole. She slowly slid one very slick fingertip into my ass and then pushed slowly.

Guys, I want to deny that I am enjoying her anal play but as I glance down I can see more precum forming on my engorged cock head. Marie, leering hungrily at me, swiped up my sperm and just fed it to me! As I am sucking her finger, she pushed her other finger all the way to her knuckle inside of my ass.

I grunted and gasped at her swift invasion but I couldn't moan out loud because she just stuffed three fingers in my mouth. Thankfully, Marie removed her finger from my ass and I adjusted to the feeling of nothing inside me.

OUCH! The relief is short lived! Marie is sticking two fingers inside me. I just jumped, lifting my ass cheeks up from the safe confines of the seat. Marie took advantage of this movement and when my ass fell back to my leather chair, her two fingers were buried-knuckle deep-in my asshole. OUCH!

Marie is now jerking my cock so fucking fast! Her assault on my ass hurts but my cock is ready to fucking explode! She is finger-fucking my ass with as much passion and determination as she is stroking my cock. Oh Fuck! Oh fuck! Marie is so good!

"Marie! Marie! Ohhh Fuck! Ooohhh Fuck! I am going to CUUUUMMM!"

Marie aimed my cock at me and we watched as a ropy jet of cum shot between upwards. My next spurt landed on my chest followed by a smaller shot on my belly. The rest coated her fingers as she furiously stroked my cock and continued to fuck my ass. I am now watching her smear my sticky cock head across her chin, cheeks, and finally, across her lips.

She slipped her fingers out of my ass and let me collapse into the seat, a very sweaty and satisfied man. I am watching as Marie stands up and she is now bending over me, her cum stained face inches from me.

"Clean it all up honey. Clean me like Lisa did."

What else could I do guys?

- - -

"Finish writing that letter and ask them baby. My pussy is aching for you!"

Marie just told me as she is leaning on the corner of my desk and playing with her soaked pussy. Marie's clit is less than a foot away from me and I am having a hard time concentrating watching as one and then two of Marie's fingers are disappearing into her juicy and red love box.

Well Lisa and John, would you guys be interested in a foursome with all the trimmings?

Email us, Mike and Marie

---

Dear Mike and Marie,

Fuck yeah! I will write you with the details after my husband and I fuck! My pussy is as soaked as Marie's!

Soaked pussy, Lisa

Epilogue True to her word, my wife stood up, dropped her pants and undies and bent over. My cock was already rock hard and my clothes were strewn about the room moments after my lovely and sexy wife sent the note. I grabbed harshly onto her curvaceous thighs and drive my cock home! I mauled her sexy and large hanging tits and fucked her fast and furiously.

Lisa's pussy opened up to my attack and I could swear she was cumming before I even shoved my cock in her, she was so wet.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK ME!" Lisa panted as I filled her with my cock again and again.

Fucking her hard and fast, all I could yell was "MMM your pussy is soooo fucking wet and hot baby!!" She had me cumming within moments as I slapped her ass cheeks hard and shoved my cock into her; filling my hot wife with my seed.

She pulled my cock out of her pussy and turned around, forcing me to my knees. "You are not getting away without satisfying me again. I need to cuuuuummmm!!" She demanded me to eat her and give her a hot tongue lashing. Eagerly I buried my face between her legs and licked and sucked and nibbled and sucked more.

"EAT ME!" She demanded again, shoving my face harder against her pussy. My face was mashed against her creamy bush. My lips pressed firmly around her pussy and my tongue dug inside her, scooping out our combined fluids with my tongue and swallowing again and again.

"YESSSSSSSSS!!!! EAT MY FUCKING PUSSY!! EAT YOUR CUM FROM ME!"

She yelled as her orgasm racked her body and coated my face.

12