Two Bi-Curious Couples Meet Pr. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa slumped backwards, leaning against the desk, her body trembling as the remnants of the orgasm slowly subsided. I crawled over to her and licked my way upward to her lips. She only moaned softly as I slid one finger, then two, then three slid into her sopping gash. She leaned back and opened her legs wider as our lips mashed together and tongues dueled. I now had four fingers slowly pumping in and out of her.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" Lisa gasped as now my hand was inside her. I was inside her up to my wrist and I slowly twirled my hand and pushed in and out of her. Her pussy juices were all the lubricant I needed to fist-fuck her and she would not become raw from my aggressive actions. With one hand inside her and the other squeezing, slapping, and pinching her tits, she was awash with lust and continuous orgasms overwhelmed her.

She grabbed my dick and almost pulled it off me as she jerked hard and fast. We came almost simultaneously. Our chests and faces were squished together as our orgasms came and went. Sweaty and sated we slowly separated.

- - -

Lisa was soon at the computer formulating the details of our upcoming sexual rendezvous, her juices coating the chair. A very satisfied smile spread across my lips.

12