Two Bi-Curious Couples Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa shuddered at the anal play she was receiving from the men. She jabbed her tongue into Marie and ate her with more vigor as Mike's tongue pushed into her ass. Marie bucked her hips up in lust, enjoying the deep penetration of my wife's knowing tongue and lips that helped suction her and her lover's cum from her sopping pussy. Mike continued his ass tongue-fucking, his nose buried against Lisa's ass crack. I spread my wife's ass wider and licked and nibbled on each ass cheek.

When Mike looked up from his anal foreplay with my wife, I nodded slightly and reached over across Lisa's ass cheeks and took over the tonguing. Mike returned moments later holding condoms and anal lubricant. I knew what he wanted and took the lube from him, squeezing the tube to pour the cool liquid onto my wife's ass crack and watch it drip down to her pulsing asshole.

Marie had an incredible view and paused in her pussy eating to witness as Mike sheathed his cock and I lubed him up for the upcoming anal fucking my wife was soon to receive. Lisa flooded Marie's finger when she felt the combination of the oncoming anal penetration and Marie's fingers in her pussy. Lisa was panting and moaning as Mike pushed his way into her bowels. The only sounds in the room were Lisa's panting and groaning as Mike shoved his hard cock further inside her and Marie's two fingers digging deeper in her gash. Marie was not talking, rather she used her mouth to suck on her lover's balls as he pushed deeper into my wife's stretching ass. Neither Mike or I could talk, totally getting into this experience and watching his cock disappear into my wife.

Lisa was eating the younger woman's pussy with renewed vigor, sucking all the juices out and eating new cum as Marie flooded her tongue and mouth with one mini-orgasm after another. Marie's face was equally flooded with Lisa's cum as my wife had simultaneous orgasms as Mike was now slowly fucking her asshole deeply. Lisa was screamed out in ecstasy as Mike maintained a slow and deep fucking rhythm filling her ass again and again.

Mike moaned as he filled the condom with his cum and Lisa moaned again as her own orgasm racked her body. Lisa's tongue and fingers must have been hard at work because Marie's muffled orgasmic screams filled the room.

I held my wife's ass cheeks open and watched Mike's softening tool slowly exiting her. I slipped Mike's condom off him and his girlfriend and I licked the remnants of cum off his cock and shaft, sharing a cum-tasting kiss.

Lisa pulled herself up to the love seat laying back in post-orgasmic bliss. I moved back to my wife and we kissed deeply. Marie and Mike kissed and cuddled to one another, leaning against the loveseat.

12