Two Blinding Dates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason's eyes were on fire when she looked at him, and hers darkened in shared desire, "Come here," he growled. Peter dropped his head to the bed and shoved her toward Jason playfully. Sammy crawled to Jason, displaying her ass for Peter now. He reached up and slapped it, just a little harder than Jason had. The look she threw over her shoulder gave no rebuke, just more evidence that she enjoyed the tender abuse. Sammy continued to Jason, but instead of mounting him, she slid her tongue down his chest, across his abdomen, and finally sucked most of his girth into her mouth. Jason's breath caught in his throat as she moved her lips up and down the shaft. He wrapped his hand in her hair, content to let her torture him for a moment. He almost lost control though, when she suddenly sucked him tightly. He looked up and saw why. Peter was behind her, spreading her cheeks apart and dipping his tongue into her puckered whole. Jason could tell that every thrust of Peter's tongue made Sammy suck harder on his tortured dick. After a few moments, he couldn't take anymore. He grasped Sammy's shoulders and pulled her the rest of the way up his body. Peter just let her go, smiling as Jason positioned her and slammed her pussy down onto his aching cock. They both cried out, and Sammy arched her back and immediately began to ride Jason hard, grinding her clit against his pelvis. Jason tried to catch his breath, but every time she dove on to him again his entire body seemed to burn hotter. Peter caught his attention and made a gesture. When Jason pointed at the dresser, Peter quickly retrieved a tube of lubricant from the same drawer where Jason had found the condoms.

The two on the bed were almost oblivious to Peter rejoining them, but Jason noticed when Peter began pushing Sammy forward a little. He pulled her the rest of the way, kissing her intensely while holding her tight, his length fully buried inside of her. Peter covered his now condom sheathed dick with a liberal amount of lubricant, with one hand. With the other, he gently worked a small amount around her tight hole. He teased her, running a finger around the rim, while Sammy squirmed on Jason, aching for more. Just when she couldn't take another second, Peter gently pushed a finger inside of her. Sammy cried out and he decided it was too late for further preparation. Jason could barely hold her still, and he sent Peter a look clearly indicating there was no time like the present. Peter removed his finger from her and Sammy lost whatever inhibition she had left, "Fuck me Peter, Slam your cock in my ass. Please baby, give it to me, I want it so bad!"

That was all he needed. Jason grabbed Sammy's face and buried his tongue in her mouth just as Peter pushed halfway into Sammy's ass. She screamed into Jason's mouth and kept screaming as Peter pulled back, only to return quickly, a little more of his cock inside her tight but accommodating hole. After a few more strokes, he was completely inside of her, holding still to let her adjust. Sammy wasn't taking that for long. She wrenched her mouth from Jason and demanded more, "Don't stop. That's it. Feed me both of those incredible cocks. Fuck my ass and pussy raw. Fuck me, now!"Both men were too far gone to deny her and lengthen the exquisite torture. Peter turned her face roughly and kissed her as the two men began pumping in and out of her body. Within moments, they found a common rhythm that had both cocks fully buried at the same time. Sammy was at their mercy and lost in absolute pleasure.

Peter pulled back from the kiss and pushed her back against Jason. He grabbed her hips to accomplish more controlled thrusts. Jason wrapped his hands in Sammy's hair and pulled her face forward for a mind numbing kiss. He heard a loud slap and Sammy gasped. He pulled her face back to look deep into her eyes.

"Do you like that baby? Peter slapping your hot ass while his dick is buried inside it?"

"Oh god yes, " Sammy called out.

"You like having two hard cocks inside of you, don't you?" Jason dared her, with his eyes, to deny it.

Sammy's body was on fire and all she could focus on was how good it felt, being stuffed on both sides by the throbbing flesh of these two men. "Yes, fuck me harder baby. Pound them into me. Fill me with your cocks. It feels so fucking good!"

They gave her what she asked for. Jason braced his feet on the bed and began pounding into her pussy while Peter held her hips tightly and rammed his dick deep into her ass again and again, increasing the power of Jason's thrusts even more. At first Sammy just whimpered, but soon she was nearly screaming with each new penetration. Just as both men were beginning to fear she was in pain, she cried out and began to shake violently. Each man could feel all the muscles in her body contract, and they both lost their own slender thread of control now, wildly thrashing into her, causing her to cum again and again. When her spasms increased both men felt their own climax coming and buried themselves to the hilt. The pulsing of them inside of her sent another wave of pleasure through her. They all held still, straining to keep themselves so, riding crash after crash of ecstasy.

As Sammy's spasms turned into soft quivers, her strength finally gave out, and she fell half onto the bed and half onto Jason. Peter followed suit, pulled off balance. He managed to land on the other side of Sammy, and immediately curled against her side. They were all still for several minutes, trying to catch their breath. Finally Jason lifted Sammy's face to his, kissing her tenderly. They were both smiling contentedly when they ended the kiss. Jason placed a soft kiss on her shoulder as she turned to meet Peter's waiting lips. His kiss was even gentler, and she sighed as she opened her mouth to accept the soft caress of his tongue against her own. When Sammy pulled back, she smiled at him, before burying her face between the two men and releasing a muffled but comical scream. Sammy's lovers chuckled against each of her shoulders.

After a few moments, Sammy lifted her head to look at both smiling faces, "So, what clever plan do you two have for tomorrow night?" They laughed and then settled together to get some much needed sleep.