Two Blondes Walk Up to a Superman Ch. 04

Story Info
Power Girl has been a Bad Girl; Superman punishes her.
2k words
4.7
12.3k
19

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers

Clark was slamming himself into Karen as if in a rage when a glint showed in his eyes. Suddenly, instead of kneeling down behind Karen, he was picking her up, holding her back against his belly as easily as he would tote a bag of groceries. Then he plunged her down on his upright erection, jamming her to its base and then back up to the bellend, locking Karen in the violent full-nelson position that made her little more than a masturbatory aid he was jerking off with.

Karen screamed with agonized release. Never before had she been taken with such brutal deliciousness. As she was forced down his prick and then jerked back off it, ecstasy tore through her sex like waves crashing down on a shore. She thought there was no way it could get any better.

Then it was like there was a storm, whipping the waves up to massive heights before they came pounding down. Clark's manhood exploded in a hugely gushing ejaculation, soaking her womanhood so thoroughly that Karen thought she would feel wet for the rest of her life. She silenced her scream with painfully gritted teeth, not willing to repeat her loud mistake from earlier, needing to keep silent, avoid being discovered, stay secret at all costs—

"AHHHHHHH!" Karen finally cried, her hands clenched in her hair until the knuckles were bone-white.

"Karen!" Clark gasped, making it sound simultaneously like a filthy curse and a lovelorn whisper. His pleasure peaked with Karen's sex still clenching around him, and he fell forward to brace himself against the wall, Karen hanging from him, caught by the one arm that still held her in position. "Yes, yes..." he moaned, his lips on her neck. "You cannot be real, Karen... you're like a dream..."

"Oh no—I wake up when dreams get that... intense," Karen replied after a few seconds. "My pussy feels like someone went over it with a meat tenderizer."

"Sorry," Clark said, embarrassed but a little proud. "I guess I got a little carried away. Did I hurt you?"

"Clark, you can hurt me like that every day of the week," Karen sighed. Putting her legs down so she could get unsteadily to her feet, she pulled her top down over her breasts. "In fact, hurt me some more the moment that cock's..."

She turned around to see that, as she should've anticipated, Clark's erection was at full mast, the tip pearly with white precum, ready for more.

"Oh shit," Karen gasped, actually a little fearful. She didn't know if she could survive these marathon sex sessions. Then she reminded herself that she was a Kryptonian just as much as he was. She was literally built for this.

"Shit," Karen said again, smiling shakily. "How do you want to play with that toy, huh?"

"Play?" Clark asked. He opened his belt buckle. "We're not playing, Karen. You've been a naughty girl. And you know what Superman does when people have been bad."

"Give them a good talking-to and buy them an ice cream sundae?" Karen asked sunnily.

In a flash, he reached out, grasped her top, and ripped it open. Her breasts were bare again, but more than that—the shock of the violent action made Karen feel exposed, a little humiliated—she liked it. Breathing hard as the tatters that remained of her shirt fell around her heaving tits.

"Pretty things like this shouldn't be hidden away from the world," Clark said, playing his fingertips over the rotund curves of her breasts. Karen swallowed—they felt more sensitive than ever, goosepimples in the millions covering their massive heft. "You could at least charge admission," he added rakishly.

"And cause a run on the banks?" Karen shot back. "No. I think we should make sure they stay in the right hands."

Clark's fingertips slid along her nipples, the areolas equally oversized, and even more tender than the contours of her breasts. Clark circled them with a smile over how Karen seethed with anticipation. When he took his hands away, the indomitable Power Girl wore a pout as cute as a baby kitten.

"Did you know, Karen, that the belt I wear as Clark Kent is the same one I put on as Superman?" He pulled it out of its loops. With her superhearing, the sound of the leather whispering against the material of Clark's slacks was nearly deafening. "I just reverse it, that's all." He showed her the other side, with the familiar bright yellow. "It's almost unbreakable."

In a rush, he lashed it across Karen's breasts. They wobbled violently under the impact, a red welt across them where it had landed, and Karen moaned piteously in lust and pain.

"Eeuuhhh!" she wailed, her body going as taut as a bowstring. "Again!" she gritted out immediately after her pained outcry. "Harder! Whip me!"

Clark cracked his belt across her tits once more and Karen lurched back, panting like a boat cresting waves of depraved ecstasy. Her body broke out in a sweat as it filled with lust, pain bursting in the sensitive breasts Clark cruelly whipped, bringing with it pleasure that heightened with every stroke he gave her.

Clark grinned, sweeping the whip across Karen as hard as she could take, his other hand grasping his manhood. He barely had to touch it to share in Karen's passion.

"Do it, Clark, do it!" Karen hissed, cupping her breasts to hold them up for Clark's assault, their roundness already flushed red, with scarlet lines where the edges of the belt had cut into her soft flesh.

Clark swung the belt and it tore across her tits again. Karen shrieked, shaking and tensing with pleasure she could barely stand.

"Uurrhh! Fuck!" she cried. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna fuckin' come from this. Whip my tits! Fucking punish me for being such a slut for you!"

She took an involuntary step toward him as she beseeched Clark, and he shoved her back against the wall, almost lifting her feet off the floor. With his hand off his cock, his erection screamed with the need for release.

Clark draped his belt around Karen's neck, seeing her eyes light up at the prospect of being choked, but instead he grasped her hips, lined himself up with her, and sank his prick deep into her cunt. Karen's breasts were flushed red, almost glowing, and they jiggled once more as he thrust into her, the motion aggravating the soreness that covered them. Karen moaned in a perfect blend of hurt and relief, her cunt sucking at Clark's member as if out of control.

"I love you!" Clark groaned as cum streamed out of his cock, splashing into Karen's sex like an artillery shell bursting.

Karen went adorably cross-eyed, her face otherwise beatific, her expression beyond both pain and pleasure. "Fill me up, lover... my cunt's yours... fucking use it!"

One hand gripped Karen's golden hair hard, tilting her head back with the strength of a born warrior, while his other arm wrapped around her back, holding her as gently as a kitten—all while he rolled his hips inside her thighs, pumping himself into her sex, feeding his cum into her willing cunt. Clark's body jerked as he gasped with release, filling Karen's hot pussy as if throwing fuel onto its burning fire.

"Oh, Clark," Karen gasped softly, her eyes rolling back in her head, her entire body trembling with the reverberations of the cum filling and actually stretching her pussy slightly. The quivering only provoked more pain in her reddened breasts, which helped make Karen's orgasm too much to bear—which, for her, was just right.

"Give it to me, Clark! More! Yes! Moorree!" She came suddenly, flying to the heights of her orgasm as if in a space shuttle taking off, her buttocks clenching so hard they split the denim that so tightly covered them. She threw herself forward to kiss Clark, wrenching her hair out of his grasp so forcefully that a few unbreakable strands of it were left in his hand. As their lips met in a paradoxically long, leisurely moment—a perfect counterpoint to the sheer eruption of her pained climax—she sobbed and gasped with satisfaction against his broad chest.

"Ohhhh fuck," she breathed when they finally pulled away. "That was un-fucking-believable." She looked down at her breasts, laughing richly as she saw the faded red that still covered them. "Times like this, I think the boob window might not've been such a hot idea. Goddamn, you might as well have fucking branded me."

"There's an idea," he teased, letting his eyes glow briefly red. "A nice little S, right here." He clapped her bare ass, bringing to Karen's attention how damaged her shorts were now.

"Oh man," she whinged, looking herself over—but not without a twinge of satisfaction at the extremes she had driven sweet, lovable Clark Kent to. "It's a good thing I bought this outfit just for you. This thing's DOA."

"Really?" Clark asked innocently. "I think it's an improvement."

She booped his nose and for a moment, Clark was reminded of Linda. For all the women's obvious differences, Karen could be just as sweet as her 'sister', if not sweeter. "Maybe if you're good, I'll wear it for you again. If it's laundry day. And I don't have to leave the apartment."

"Wear that and I guarantee you won't." Clark groaned as he pushed the last of his cum into her cunt, which still sucked at him.

"Oh fuck—" Karen keened, her eyes once more wandering around her skull. She picked herself up off of Clark, her legs naturally unsteady, but Clark gentlemanly catching her by the shoulders. "That thing should be registered as an assisted suicide device. I could kill myself with it!"

Clark grew solemn. "You shouldn't joke like that, Karen. It's incredibly insensitive of you. After all, I've been dead."

After a moment of being taken aback—and taken in—but Clark's pitch-perfect deadpan, Karen burst out laughing, with Clark joining her. He took the belt off her neck and circled it through his pants once more.

Karen stretched as Clark straightened himself up. He looked none the worse for wear after a few moments' work. Fixing his tie just in time, his cell phone went off.

"I think you might've been away from your desk for too long," Karen teased. "They're about to send out search parties."

"No, it's Linda," Clark said, having glanced at the caller ID. He answered it. "Hello?"

"Clark? Cousin? Love? Do you have any idea what it's like to be sitting in class, taking notes for a very important test, when suddenly you start hearing twenty minutes of supersonic gasping, moaning, screaming, and penetration?" Linda demanded.

"Oh?" Clark asked, looking at the overhearing Karen, who made an exaggerated 'whoops' face. "I didn't think we were that loud."

"Clark, dogs are going crazy all over the tri-county area. What were you two doing? I heard, God, it sounded like someone was being whipped?"

Clark coughed. "Well, Linda, sometimes adults have certain desires they like to experiment with..."

"Very successful experiment," Karen laughed.

"Ewwww!" Linda cried. "Okay, okay, fine, kink positivity, go kinks—please don't do that around me? Wait, were you doing the whipping or...?"

"Yes, Karen was on the receiving end."

"Okay, that's not so bad," Linda reasoned. "Guys being into that stuff is just weird. Wait, is that not feminist of me? Ughh! This is why I'm taking Women's Studies!"

"It is?" Karen asked.

"Listen, Linda, I've invented a sort of special earplugs for situations like these, and I once drew up plans for a sort of hyperdimensional white noise generator that might come in handy for those of us, ah, feeling noisy."

"Okay, okay, whatever floats the boat," Linda said. "Just make sure this is all cleared up before you start... whatever with Karen again. Have some consideration for the other Daredevil types in the world, you know?"

She hung up. Clark bemusedly put the cell phone back in his pocket.

"Who's Daredevil?" he asked.

"Some TV show. I think I'm going to take my cunt home now," Karen announced. "And soak it in a nice warm bath. Maybe I'll invite this certain college co-ed I know along..."

She turned and walked away, feeling Clark's eyes on her tightly jiggling ass as she went. She posed playfully for him as she threw the door open, then left the building at superspeed.

She was by no means ashamed of her naked body, but she very much liked the idea that it was only for Kryptonian consumption.

Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers