Two Busty Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
768 Followers

Hayley took my head off her crotch and got me to stand up. I glanced Kat moving away, but I was otherwise too confused as Hayley started kissing me. She tasted herself on my lips and tongue and moved us back to the couch, where she laid on her back and broke from my lips to say, "Suck my tits."

There was no reason to be confused over that. My mouth and tongue latched onto her left breast, fitting in as much as I could. With so much to explore, I rubbed my lips over her flesh and licked each part of it when I was done. In the meantime, I owed Hayley a finger fuck, so I quickly inserted my left index finger in her. Her hand soon went down below and went on top of mine to help move it along.

My mouth went all over her right tit, but I didn't get all of it before Hayley got up and pushed me back. I scooted back and rested on the left armrest of the couch, in time for Hayley to lie on me and start kissing down my chest. She soon got her head down between my legs, and wasted no time in putting her pillow soft lips on my swollen head.

Those lips slowly slid halfway down my shaft, then went up and popped off before Hayley went back down with her tongue. Once she licked my cock from top to bottom, her lips returned and slid almost all the way back down. Her tongue kept sliding around me, and I was barely conscious enough to see her put her hand between her legs.

She took her mouth off me and started fucking herself furiously, then muffled her moans by putting my cock back in her throat. I threw my head back as Hayley moaned on me, popping off after a few seconds and licking me before taking me back in. She repeated the pattern of sucking, moaning and licking me several more times, fingering herself all the way.

Eventually, she took her hand away from her pussy and her head off my cock. But before that upset me, she held her tits and opened them up to welcome my shaft. It virtually disappeared into her supple cleavage, with my head barely peeking out as she fucked me with it.

Unfortunately, she only did this for several seconds, and even her deep throating me afterwards was anticlimactic. When she lathered up my cock, I felt a bit different -- but it really helped when she got up, sat on my lap and lined herself up to ride me.

With the extra lube from her tongue, my cock slid inside Hayley without much trouble. She took her time adjusting, but when she did, she began fucking me fairly hard. Her fingers quickly went down below, yet I was too overwhelmed to use mine too.

Hayley rode me like I was an inanimate bull, although her tits were far from inanimate as they bounced furiously. Between that, her actually fucking me, and the glimpse I got of Kat pleasuring herself nearby, I feared I'd cum first despite Hayley's furious attempts to.

However, as she tightened around me, I sensed she might pull it off. But it felt like she'd nearly pull my cock off as she started cumming around me.

Hayley kept riding me through her orgasm, while I had to stay still for my own sake. She began slowing down right as her orgasm did, until she laid herself down on top of me. Yet she had the energy to lift herself off my aching cock, then got enough to slide down my body again.

When her head returned to my crotch, Hayley resumed sucking me off and licking me clean. Once she did, she brought her tits back there and put my cock into them, leaving my head free for her to lick up. As she licked me and kept her tits on my shaft, I felt myself ready to bubble over.

"I'm gonna..." I groaned once Hayley licked my slit fast enough. She suckled my head, then popped her mouth off and fucked me with her tits again. It pushed me over the edge just as my head disappeared into her cleavage, exploding inside it and dabbling her chest and chin until she suckled the rest into her mouth.

As I came down and felt coherent again, I saw Hayley rub my leftover cum on her chest, then get up on her feet. I could somewhat hear her say, "There, I did it all first."

"What's that?" I slurred more than I said.

"I got eaten out all over by you first. Then I sucked you and fucked you all over. I'm your girlfriend, so you should be doing me first all over," Hayley pointed out. "Now that you have, it makes it better for Kat to do it."

Hayley sat on the right of the couch, just as I could finally pay real attention to Kat. She wasn't fingering herself anymore, but she still looked flustered from the show. Perhaps enough to join in, as I could now dare to hope.

Kat still had the courtesy to look skeptical at Hayley, yet she countered with, "Go on. I got that first fuck out of the way to be first. I can get myself ready for the next one while you get him ready."

So there would be a next one. Well, I would need a lot of revving up after that last show. If Hayley couldn't do it....plus this was what Kat seemed to want all along anyway, only without an audience.

I gave her a look to try and convey that, and she eventually gave me one in return. She sat down next to me while Hayley lay behind both of us, still naked. Kat still had all her clothes on, if only for the moment. I put my hands on her shoulders to start lowering her dress straps, but she stopped me in place.

"Nope. She started stripping right away. I'm gonna need a different game plan," Kat informed. So she was punishing me for Hayley's big show and for not going to her first, then. Then again, when she kissed me for the second time and I didn't pull away, it didn't feel too punishing.

Kat actually got my shirt off as I kissed her back and thoroughly enjoyed her perfect lips this time. She suckled on my bottom lip, but slowly pulled away before I could suckle back. She then leaned forward and pushed her cleavage into my face, yet slapped my hands away again before I could pull her dress down.

"Come on, you know what they look like already. You even saw their clones," Kat gestured to Hayley. Before I could register her reaction, Kat pushed her chest up and I had to give it my full attention. I ran my tongue between her exposed upper breasts and was allowed to put my hands on them, as long as I didn't expose the rest of them.

I went down to kiss the clothed parts of her tits, including their nipples. It wasn't the same as kissing Hayley's exposed breasts, but this was one of the few things that came close. Remembering that Kat was the only one here who didn't cum yet, as far as I knew, my hand trailed to her legs and she didn't stop it this time.

I went up her dress and felt up the front of her panties -- or I would have if they were on. I looked on the floor to see a pair lying several feet besides Hayley's, so that solved that. Since this part of Kat was bare, albeit unexposed so far, I rubbed and tweaked it as best I could while my face went all across her chest.

By then, Kat was all but in my lap and writhing, but still got up and pulled her tits and pussy away. She stood over me, saw my pants were still around my ankles, and pulled them off accordingly. She then got on her knees and saw my cock was still recovering -- though I had a feeling she had a way to speed it along.

Yet instead of going for my cock, Kat pressed her lips against my balls first. She didn't kiss them, however, and when she took my balls into her mouth, I felt her tongue hover just above them without licking them. Even now she was teasing me, as she further did by popping off my balls, licking the bottom of my shaft and giving the area a light kiss.

Kat kept giving me light licks and light kisses over those spots, bringing my cock back to life through virtual torture. It got worse when she took it and slid it over the top of her breasts, without exposing them further or putting me in between them. She kept on a sultry smile and a teasing twinkle in her eyes, enjoying my pleasure and frustration.

When she was done, Kat put her lips on the underside of my head, rubbing it against them and putting her tongue on it for just a split second. At last, she relieved me by taking my cock completely in her mouth -- yet the catch was she didn't suckle. Not even when she trailed her lips up my shaft, without even using her tongue.

Once her mouth came off, she got back on her feet to my grave dismay. Instead of hopping back on me or going on the couch, she turned around and hiked her dress up. Now her bare bubble butt was wiggling in my face, with Kat shortly bending over to show more of her pussy below.

I owed it more attention -- maybe me and Hayley did. I filed that away for later as I leaned forward to kiss her opening. In my case, I did more than that right away, sliding my tongue all around it and using my right fingers to tease it. Kat kept herself bent over and moaned, making sure her dress stayed up as she pushed her ass onto my face.

I slid the tip of my index finger into her, replacing it with my tongue a short time later. Yet my finger kept tracing her lips as my tongue licked them and what was beyond them. I then took my hand away and grasped both her hips, steadying Kat as I ate her out faster.

"Yeah....fuck, that's what I expected," Kat called out. She could have meant she expected it from my performance on Hayley, or from wanting me earlier tonight -- as long as it was up in the air, it didn't give away anything. If it even still mattered to Hayley.

Now that I remembered her, I figured she was getting ready again as well. I took my face off of Kat and fingered her anew, as I turned and saw Hayley still naked on the couch. She was teasing herself, but I figured I could help with my free hand.

My right finger continued to push inside Kat, while my left one went over to work on Hayley. It got into her as I put my mouth back onto Kat, fingering and eating her while just fingering Hayley nearby. I pulled my face back and just watched myself finger Kat and Hayley simultaneously, while listening to them groan in unison. When they pushed themselves backwards to fuck themselves on my fingers, it was just gravy.

"Oh God....I need him to fuck me. Hayley, I need him to fuck me," Kat told us. "I'll be quick, I promise...."

I stopped thrusting my fingers into them and wiggled them around while waiting for Hayley's answer. "You might as well make sure he's ready first," she replied, scooting herself closer to me.

I took my fingers out before Kat stood up straight and turned to face us, admitting, "I guess I should get ready too," before finally getting her dress off. Once it dropped down, I finally had a chance to see Kat's naked chest and figure in the flesh, and not on a cell phone -- although she still had panties on in the cell phone pics. But I couldn't study her any closer once she dropped to her knees again.

There was no teasing this time as Kat gave me a full on, tongue lashing blow job. Her sumptuous lips sucked me down good and hard, but not for long, of course. However, she took my cock out of her lips and put it into her bare tits instead.

Yet before I could admire that for long, Hayley came back into view and put my face in her own full chest. I got the idea quickly, suckling and grouping her large tits at the same time Kat's fucked me -- a double assault from the twin double D's.

After suckling down my head, Kat declared, "He looks all ready now. Tag out!" squeezing my cock one last time before taking her tits off. I gave Hayley's nipples a last kiss before she pulled away and got up herself.

Hayley and Kat were now standing over me together, just like in my bathroom vision. Yet the real life sight of these two sexy, busty, voluptuous stars with perfect mouths and wet pussies had a slight edge. But it was Kat who would get hers handled first -- or last, technically.

Kat went over to lie on the couch as Hayley stood aside. I sat up in front of Kat, lining up to slip my tip inside her. She pushed herself back to take in the next few inches, then we settled in and I got to work.

My hands journeyed all over Kat's body like they did with Hayley's. Since I was sitting up, I got a good feel of her waist, hips and legs before settling on her chest. Kat took more of me in as I pushed her chest up, then pulled me down to lie on top of her once I got all the way in.

I had to put my left hand on the armrest behind us to help me keep pumping. I managed to keep my right hand on her breast, but otherwise settled into the missionary position. Kat rocked herself below me, kissing my lips briefly before going across my cheek and into my ear.

"This is just what I wanted while I was waiting for you in here," Kat whispered sexily. She moaned and kissed my ear, perhaps for Hayley's benefit, then kept whispering, "I even got a few bonuses. But I would have settled for this too. Even if she got the first load of cum on her tits."

First? I almost asked that before Kat bit down on my ear and groaned. After she broke off, I gripped the armrest and went into her harder. Hopefully hard enough for her first orgasm, but not enough to trigger my second yet. That I owed to Hayley, in spite of Kat's hint.

With that in mind, I took my right hand off Kat's breast and signaled Hayley to come closer. Once she did, I inserted my index finger into her to get her in the mix. Before long, Kat even reached over and put her finger on Hayley too. Before I could question her involvement, she put the tip of her finger in, so I responded in kind by going in too.

Me and Kat fucked each other faster while trying to finger fuck Hayley faster, which was tougher to do all at once than it looked. Yet Hayley bucked her hips against our fingers as Kat bucked harder against my hips. She was getting closer, but I was too occupied to help her further.

Hayley freed me up by walking away from us and our fingers. But before I did anything else, she kneeled down besides us and placed her hand on my ass, even as it thrusted against Kat. She slid down to palm my balls, but went down further to Kat's filled opening.

As I tried to fuck Kat into cumming, Hayley's hand and fingers were between us to help her along. It seemed to be the winning push, judging from Kat tightening and pushing back against both of us. I laid my face on her neck and tried to withstand it as Kat lost control, over my cock and right near Hayley's hand.

I felt Hayley's hand brush against me as she trailed her fingers over Kat, collecting whatever escaped out of her. I took myself out of her after a few more moments, still erect and wet. I sat up and laid back against the couch, left alone to recharge until Hayley put her hand on my shaft.

She pumped me slow as Kat's juices served as the necessary lube. But she soon took her hand off and put her wet palm in front of my face. Hoping I got the message, I licked the traces of Kat off Hayley's hand, like I hoped she wanted. It looked that way when Hayley licked her own hand clean of what was left, then connected her lips to mine, with Kat lingering on both our mouths.

Hayley promptly sat on my lap and inserted herself on me for the second time. We broke our kiss and settled into position, as Hayley wrapped her arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around her. It didn't take us long to set a quick pace, with Hayley riding me once more.

"Fuck....is this everything you wanted?" Hayley asked.

"You added some extra things...." I pointed out. But when I looked next to me, Kat wasn't there to acknowledge my reference.

In fact, she was already kneeling behind us on the floor. The next thing I knew, I felt the somewhat familiar sensation of her lips on my balls. Only this time, she suckled and slurped them down in full.

But after a few moments of that, she went up to lick the outside of Hayley's pussy too, obviously returning the earlier favor. Her hand went on my balls as they slapped against Hayley's ass, then Kat put her mouth back on them and let her hand play with Hayley.

Kat kept the pattern going as Hayley kept riding me and I kept my head on her upper chest. Yet as Kat worked on both of us from behind, I sensed I only had a little time to carry out any other bright ideas. Therefore, I told Kat to back off and had Hayley get off my lap, which she did reluctantly.

"Sit next to each other," I told them to do. I got up and Hayley soon took my place on that spot, with Kat sitting down close by. Once Hayley was settled, I stood in front of her and put myself back in, resting my left hand on her shoulder. As for my right hand, it settled between Kat's legs to resume working her over.

I curled my finger into Kat at the same time I pumped my cock deeper into Hayley. She moaned and stated, "You are....so generous," as she tightened around me.

I rewarded her by bending down to kiss her, sliding my tongue into her while my finger slid further into Kat. I licked up as much of Hayley's addictive mouth, lips and tongue as I could, then went down to suckle on her neck.

I had to put my left hand on the couch to keep steady. Yet when I pulled back and saw Hayley's head leaning back, with her sweet lips parted, her pretty face turning red and her beautiful eyes barely staying open, I nearly got weak kneed. It also told me I had to move onto Kat while I still could.

Somehow, I brought myself to pull out of Hayley, although I put my left hand on her pussy immediately. In return, I had to pull my right hand from Kat's pussy as I slid over to line up with her.

Wasting no time, Kat took my wet right index finger and suckled it down, blowing it sweetly as my cock filled her up and my left index finger filled Hayley up. Kat moaned around my finger like she would on my cock, licking it up and down while giving me her familiar, seductive glare.

To respond, I dropped my head to her tits when she released my finger. I held her right breast with my free hand and nibbled on her nipple, then licked all around it and blew. Kat hissed as I put my mouth on her left breast, remembering to fuck her and finger fuck Hayley in the meantime.

Kat grabbed my face and put it directly in her cleavage, then took her breasts and rubbed them up and down against me. It was like she was trying to titty-fuck my face, and it wasn't a half bad attempt. My hand gripped the right armrest to keep steady, although I was sure I was pumping Kat slower and was less attentive to Hayley.

Once that crossed my mind, I put my left middle finger onto Hayley and began to fit it inside her. As Hayley thrust back against both my fingers, Kat thrust her hips back against mine while still massaging my face with her tits. Eventually, I had to breathe again and remember it was Hayley's turn -- but if she tried to top Kat's move, I'd probably go pretty quickly.

I pulled out of Kat and told Hayley, "Get up and bend over," in lue of going into her. She complied and leaned against the top of the couch, which took her tits out of view and left her ass on full display -- which was slightly more manageable.

I spared just a second to drool over the heart shape of her ass, before pushing my hips against it and putting my cock below it. I kept my hands on her hips as I pumped away, in lue of grabbing her swaying tits or fingering Kat.

Speaking of Kat, she got up on her feet and stood next to the action. She studied us to see what she could do, and settled for putting her right hand on Hayley's right tit. Resigned, I put my left hand on her left tit, as me and Kat both jiggled a breast each while I fucked Hayley.

I left my right hand on her ass, but Kat's free left hand soon joined in. In fact, she went further by trailing a finger down the crack of Hayley's ass. She rested it on her hole but didn't go further, yet it still took me and Hayley by surprise. Hayley was obviously more worked up, now that she had a finger on her ass, a throbbing cock in her pussy and a hand on each tit all at once.

When I thought about it, I saw I had no choice but to put my right hand on Kat's breast, so I could hold both their chests at once. I somehow did some more thinking, then kissed Kat and asked quietly, "You want more from her?"

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
768 Followers