Two by Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys had swapped again. On their own they'd never have been able to go that fast, or wouldn't have lasted long, but this tag team approach meant that Kate was getting the longest, hardest fucking of her young life. Heather peered close, watching as each dick in turn slammed into that dripping cunt. She pushed her arse back a little, forcing her cunt on to Kate's face. Kate tried to give Heather some little pleasure with her tongue, but she was scarcely able to think as the two dicks slammed into her. Heather rubbed against her face, enjoying at least that simple sensation.

Kate began to cum for the second time that night, and she knew that it would be a long one. It began while Andy was inside her, but it was when Karl bigger cock next filled her that she really took off. He sense it and went completely to town, not letting Andy back in. Only when he started to shoot his load did he give way. The first few squirts landed inside her, but then he stepped aside, aiming in front of him and hitting Heather's open mouth, her face, her tits and Kate's belly.

Andy replaced him in an instant, so that Kate was fucked and come over and the same time, even as her own orgasm ripped her body. He didn't last long. He knew it was all coming to an end, and with so much sex in the air, he didn't really stand a chance. He began to come while Karl was still only halfway through shooting his load. Andy copied him, leaving only a little of his seed inside Kate, and instead shooting over her and Heather. Karl was mostly aiming at Heather's face, so Andy concentrated on Kate, aiming at her fat tummy and particularly her gaping cunt, already wet from her orgasm and now from his too. He held his tip close to her hair, loving to see it messed up by his semen.

Eventually the two dicks were dry, despite the guys desperately wanking themselves to extract every last drop. Karl wiped himself clean on Heather's face and hair. Andy did the same with Kate, but was happier with the patch of hair available to him. Heather swung her leg over Kate's body and lay beside her, both exhausted, panting, smiling.

'Hadn't you too better clean yourselves up?' said Karl.

Heather waved her hand wearily . 'Not yet.'

'Clean each other up, I meant,' continued Karl.

Heather raised her head and grinned. She crawled across the bed and hovered over Kate's midriff. Cum dripped from her face onto Kate's belly, but Heather did her best to obey Karl. She lapped at her friends stomach, swallowing as much cum as possible – unable to tell whether it was Karl's or Andy's. The rest she guided down Kate's body, pushing it towards her slit and allowing it to dribble down into her and then over her thighs and onto the sheets below.

'Now you, Kate,' said Andy, thrilled out how obedient Heather had been.

But Kate orgasm had taken too much from her. She rolled over towards Heather and tried to lap at the cream on her face, but it was in effectual. Instead the two girls kiss briefly, then Heather hugged Kate close, their breasts rubbing together, lubricated by the men's cum. They both closed their eyes, exhausted.

Karl turned out the light and the two men joined the girls on the, each spooning the one who had officially been his for the evening, though the way things had turned out was so much better. It was a tight squeeze, but the slept long into the morning, the two girls hugging each other, strengthening the bond that the handcuffs had forced upon them.

It was only when they woke up that the realized no one had the key.

12