Two Can Play At This Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later I found myself on the doorstep of the very home I had visited late the previous evening when I had dropped off the rose and it's accompanying note. The woman who answered the door with the security chain in place was still as beautiful as ever and I looked for any sign that she might recognize me. There was no hint of that, she even asked that I show her my I.D. from work before apologizing and opening the door. I stepped into her home and as she locked the door behind me I wondered where this road might lead. She showed me to a seat in the living room, offered me something to drink and after bringing me water and exchanging a few pleasantries began to tell her tale. It was basically the one that I thought she might present, void of the exact specifics of her sexual arousing but laden with enough of the facts to be believable. What I didn't see coming was her specific request.

She looked me deeply into my eyes saying, "Please Jonathan, I'm supposed to meet this man tonight at eight and I don't know what I'm to do. I can't lose my position at the office, I've worked all my life to get where I am. I need someone who can stand up to him, a man, someone who's on a more even footing than I am. I know it's a lot to ask but you're the only one who knows what happened, you're the only one I can trust." Now, I felt the panic that she must have felt during the past two days, trying to think of a reason, a way, something that would get me out of this predicament. "I don't know Shelley, this seems like more of a job for security or even..." I watched as she bit her lip, tears coming to her eyes and for some reason I found myself saying, "Alright, I'll go with you."

As she changed, I sat there my mind going a million miles an hour trying to think of just how I could make this work. I instructed her that I would leave now and that she should follow in one hour, which should be adequate time to meet the eight o'clock deadline. "I'll see if I can't find another way into the building. If we both show up together he's sure to get suspicious and I think we need the element of surprise on our side." Speeding down the interstate, I knew that time was of the essence and I had to prepare the scene and figure out how best to keep up the deception at the same time. Less than an hour later I had slipped back into the shadows just as the door opened at 1401 South Harding.

You walked in to see a set of wrist restraints hanging from the ceiling, a whip coiled along with a set of nipple clamps on a table next to it. Moving closer to peer into the four corners of the building you didn't see me slip out from the darkness until I was putting the padlock on the inside of the door and having it click shut. I saw from the corner of my eye as you jumped at the sound and I slowly turned saying, "I would think after last night you would already know my preference. Strip." Your eyes moved warily around the room as if searching for someone but as I began walking your way you slowly began discarding your clothing. Minutes later, I basked in light of your natural beauty once again.

"Tonight we begin the second phase of your training. I trust by your presence that you're ready to proceed?" A slow nod of the head indicated it was so but your eyes still tired to steal a furtive glance while your face was almost a scarlet red. I knew it was the thought of not one, but now two men who might have taken their visual pleasure from the sight of you in the past twenty-four hours. "Put your hands behind your back." Once again you didn't move quite fast enough for my pleasure but I let the matter slip because of the plans I had made. I took the cuffs, placing one on your right wrist first and taking pleasure from the way your body trembled as I ratcheted it tightly shut. The left one followed and I walked in front of you, coming face to face even as yours was beginning to slip downward.

Reaching out I took your breasts in my hands, squeezing them gently at first and then rougher and rougher. Your chest began to rise and fall with the exertion and the excitement I was causing. My hands slipped down and begsn to fondle your nipples, stroking, tweaking and then twisting them, your eyes closing in anticipation of what was to come. I reached over to pick up the clamps on the table nearby, knowing you were tensing yourself against the pain that I was about to make you partake in. "You seem a bit preoccupied tonight, my dear. The way you were looking all around at first I thought maybe you were expecting someone else." Your body stiffened visibly as I continued saying, "Perhaps, your handsome rescuer you met with this afternoon?"

Your eyes opened wide and I let the devices clamp shut as I finished the sentence. Your secret out and your body in agony combined to once again send you off into a series of orgasms. Your voice lost, a silent scream escaping your lungs while your mind tried desperately to cling onto the words I had just spoken. "Did you think I would be so foolish as to not have someone watching your every move?" You tried to speak but words weren't possible, your body having betrayed you. Under it's own spell, it was teaching you that pain, pleasure and madness all rode a fine line, the abyss threatening to consume you should you fall.

Walking behind you I pulled the chain that your bonds were secured to and lifted your arms until your body was bent over at the waist. Your breasts hung down, your body shaking as I grabbed your hair and lifted your face to look into my eyes. The black hood only made my blue eyes that much more striking and I watched yours as they tried unsuccessfully to focus on them, your mind now consumed as much as your body by the feelings that were coursing through your skin. "I'm dealing with the intruder you sent, he'll not be bothering us." Your head released it fell as I reached over and uncoiled the whip assuming my position behind you.

Unlike the crop that I had used on her the previous evening, the whip carried a much longer lasting effect. The first time it hit her, it coiled around her leg leaving an angry welt on the inside of her thigh. Her scream this time was loud and piercing, her body trying to assimilate this latest invasion on top of what she had already been subjected too. Minutes later her body was a veritable map of lines where I had dissected her with the torturous weapon. The inside of her legs dripped with the excesses of her passion, a passion fueled by her latest discoveries. I was right about her, she was such a woman.

Dropping the whip I came around in front of her again. I lifted her face slowly this time, her eyes were a mixture of clouds and what almost seemed like a euphoric, drug like quality. More powerful than any substance, illegal or otherwise, this feeling that she had discovered and was now becoming hopelessly addicted to. Minutes later her body had finally come to a near standstill, the ride nearing its end and I wanted to leave her with one more lesson to be learned. "I know all of your secrets my dear, all of your decadent, wicked fetishes and I can bring all of it to life for you. Do not try my patience by doing something as foolish as inviting others into our games. They, and you, will pay if you do so."

With that the clamps came off and the blood began to rush back into her numb, oh so sensitive nipples. As I walked across the room towards the door to remove the lock I heard her cries and closed my eyes, lost in the sounds of her torment. By the time she had finished I was gone and she hung there sated, her mind slowly beginning to come out of its self-imposed exile. The door crashed open and Jonathan came through the threshold, his clothes a tattered mess. "Shelley?" He walked across the floor to see the beautiful woman in this uncomfortable, compromised position and her tears fell unabated.

I took the keys that her "captor" had left lying on the floor and unlocked her bonds. Turning my back, I waited until she had dressed and turned as she stood there her head hung in shame while her tears silently fell. "I, I'm sorry. I was walking around the back of the building and someone hit me from behind. Are you alright?" The nod of her head had to suffice, words failing her for the moment. "Was it the same man? I remember seeing a black hood for some reason, was that him?" Another nod, her head never leaving the submissive spell she was trying to come out from under until, "Shelley, we have to call the police. They'll know what to..." "NO, we can't." Her words were an agonizing plea. "He swore he'd harm us, both of us if we were to do something like that."

"I, I don't know what to say then, I don't know what we can do." You surprised me by falling into my arms, your tears beginning anew. I felt myself stiffen, my emotions confused as to how to proceed but I let my arms surround you. Moments later you looked back up at me, your eyes shining with moisture saying, "Please, please Jonathan, take me home. I don't want to be alone, I can't be alone right now." We left her car there, I drove through the silent city streets as she sat beside me, her eyes dry now but her body still trembling from all that she had endured in such a short period of time. My mind was almost as confused as hers, this had not been something I had planned might happen.

She unlocked the door and we entered her abode. Moving quickly over to the bar, she poured us both a generous portion of the amber liquid there and I watched as she downed hers quickly and began to have another. "Don't you think you should slow down a little?" My query was not answered, her shaking hands gripping the glass so tightly as to almost shatter it but she did sit down on the couch, motioning for me to join her. I sat down at the far end but she moved quickly to close the gap between us, her eyes demure, almost shy in their glance.

"I need to tell you something Jonathan. It was so sweet of you to turn away while I dressed, I know it must have been disturbing to see me like that." I tried speaking but she held her finger to her lips asking for my silence while she continued. "I haven't been quite truthful with you and I owe you that much. Please try not to think badly of me, please?" She went on to recant her story, telling me every single detail from the first e-mail up until this very moment. "You see, he knows, he knows everything. How I feel, how it makes me feel, where he's taking me. In truth, I think I want to go there. Does that make any sense?" She stood up and walked over to the table where she had put her purse and began to rummage through it.

"Shelley, I don't think this is..." I stopped as she came back with the shackles I was unaware that she had brought back with us. She sat back down saying, "Jonathan, have you ever done anything like what he's done to me? Have you every, you know, played?" My eyes now were the ones wide with concern, "No, no I haven't. Why did you..." She began to place one of them on her wrists, her eyes closing with an almost purring sound until she stopped and looked at me saying, "I can't explain to you how it feels. Please, I need for you to understand. Let me show you. Turn around." "Shelley, no, I don't think this is..." Her eyes pleaded for understanding and I sighed, turning my back as she fastened the two cuffs around my wrists and clicked them shut.

"Doesn't it feel exquisite? The feeling of no control over the situation, powerless to the advances of another?" I moved cautiously turning around on the sofa to tell her no but she had moved back over to the table and had pulled out a pack of cigarettes out of her purse, lighting one. "I'm sorry, I don't get the same feelings as you, I guess it's just not for me." She smiled as she returned to the sofa, picking up her glass in her other hand while exhaling a puff of smoke directly in my face. "Oh, are you sure? I don't think you're giving it a fair chance Jonathan. Maybe we should leave them on for awhile longer."

"No, I'm quite sure. Please unlock me, unlock me now okay?" A sip of the drink and she leaned closer, her face now inches from mine as I tried to lean back but there was nowhere to go. "Jonathan, they say the eyes are the windows to the soul. Do you know that?" If they were, her soul was black and dangerous as her brown eyes told me that somehow the game had gone very, very wrong. "From the moment you walked in here I knew there was something about your eyes, something about the color, the shape, the way they looked at me." She smiled, an evil smile as she continued saying, "It's the funniest thing, I called personnel after you left and there hasn't been any breach of security."

Panic was setting in, beads of sweat bursting out on my forehead and I squirmed as her grin grew wider and wider. "Why,I'm betting if I had them run a trace, the last person to view my file, was you. Wasn't it, my dear?" Her laughter rang out at my predicament as she stood up and walked over to a closet nearby, opening it and beginning to remove a few things.

The ball gag she held in her right hand and the cock ring, which filled her left, offset the evilest smile as she said, "You know, you were right. You will fulfill all my deepest, darkest fantasies and after I take these pictures and put them someplace, safe...well, we will see if we can't come to a mutually, satisfactory agreement. As she slipped the gag between my helpless lips and into my mouth she leaned close and whispered in my ear, "Payback is a bitch luv and I can be one too."

12