Two Can Play Ch. 01

Story Info
Rachel finds husband in a compromising position.
5.1k words
4.33
42.7k
12
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel Dobson was a couple of inches taller than the average size for a woman, with fair hair, blue eyes, pert nose and a mouth that she always felt to be a little too wide. Her figure wasn't bad; slim hips, trim waist and nicely rounded breasts, neither too big nor too small. She was twenty-eight and sometimes felt that life was passing her by while she was caged up behind a counter selling make-up and beauty preparations.

It was Saturday afternoon and the store was packed with shoppers spending their money as if the end of the world was nigh. There was no time for relaxing or thinking her own thoughts. No time, even, for tidying up between one customer and the next. The whole department was looking chaotic and a total mess. Carefully assembled displays had been torn asunder and the various parts scattered around. It was becoming increasingly difficult to find anything.

She longed to be curled up at home, her head on Paul's lap. He was probably glued to his computer right now, surfing the Net or playing his favourite game of Solitaire. It was all a mystery to Rachel and she had no desire to tap away at a computer keyboard. They had very similar tastes in most things, but on computers they begged to differ; she was bored, he was in seventh heaven.

They had been married for nearly ten years, having met when still in their teens. Rachel had trained as a beauty consultant and worked part time in a large city-centre store. Paul was a writer, an unpublished novelist who made a living by penning the words spoken week after interminable week by soap actors.

There had been other boy friends before Paul; at least a couple that counted. Danny Johnson was the first. They'd been going together for a month and were the same age, sweet sixteen. Once a week they went to a disco and once a week to the local cinema complex, a square, unimposing piece of architecture on the outside, but once through the doors eight different screens offered eight different worlds into which the punter could escape.

The young couple tended to ignore the actual film on offer; they were more interested in the auditorium. No. 6 was particularly good for their purpose. Small, dark and with a back row consisting of six seats. There was an aisle at one end, but the other stopped at a solid wall, whilst another wall ran immediately behind. The two far end seats were just perfect, especially when there was little business and customers were scarce. It cost more money to sit there - Premier seats - but Danny was willing to pay the extra cost, keeping his fingers crossed that nobody else would try and bag those seats. Another advantage of them was a larger space between the rows.

Rachel had kissed a few boys previously, though not with any passion. One had even given her breast a squeeze when they stood beneath a tree in the park, but that was on top of a bra, blouse, sweater and coat, so hardly counted. Somehow Danny was different. He stirred something inside her and his open-mouthed, tongue to tongue kisses were exciting.

On their third visit to the cinema they were well isolated from everybody else. Only a dozen all told, the other punters had paid for cheaper seats. The film was - well, what did it matter? Rachel would never remember it anyway. The adverts were barely on the screen before Danny leaned across and began kissing her; long, deep kisses that sent a tingle all through her body. As the main feature credits came onto the screen his hand was cupped over her breast, still enclosed by bra and blouse.

She made no objection when Danny began fiddling with the buttons of her blouse, even helping his fumbling hands, eagerly struggling to get through to the treasures that lay beneath the material. For her part, Rachel could feel a dampness between her legs; she was responding to Danny's kisses and caresses in the same way as she did when fingering her own clitoris.

Having opened her blouse, he moved his lips to the top of her breasts, the only part not covered by her bra. Impatient to move on she pulled it up, releasing the soft, rounded mounds that had been hidden. The flickering light from the screen gave Danny enough of a view of heaven to make him sigh with pleasure. Rachel had to admit she agreed with him. Looking at herself in a mirror was always a pleasurable experience. If that was narcissism, so be it.

She moaned softly as Danny gently nibbled at her nipples, taking each in turn, and squirmed in her seat, automatically opening her legs a little. The dampness had become more pronounced and her panties were feeling wet with her juices. Danny's hand began to explore beneath her skirt whilst his tongue probed, prodded and licked her breasts.

Rachel inwardly groaned as she remembered the tights she'd chosen to put on. Stockings were so much easier; at least, they were as far as having sex was concerned. Tights were a real bind, but she usually wore them and hadn't given it a second thought. The way things were going, she seemed certain to lose her virginity tonight, but she hadn't dressed for such an event. The cinema wasn't the best place, in many respects, and she only hoped there wouldn't be too much bleeding. Boys were so lucky; they didn't have to worry about such things.

A particularly loud noise from the screen drew their attention to it for a few moments, but they were soon back at their own action. The very public place for their performance enhanced the feeling of excitement, adding a frisson of danger. Supposing someone should see!

Danny was fingering her crotch. Having had the blouse and bra to contend with to reach her breasts, he now had to do battle with tights and panties to find her cunt; an infinitely bigger hurdle to pass.

Rachel decided not to make life too difficult. She stood up, taking Danny by surprise, pulled down the offending garments, then sat on the upturned seat with her legs spread. Luckily Danny wasn't particularly tall and his penis, still locked in his trousers, was about on a level with Rachel's welcoming vagina if he bent his legs a little. Placing his back against the seat in front he unzipped his fly and released a short, thick, hard cock.

It was the first one Rachel had actually seen, and even then, the dim surroundings prevented a real inspection of the strange object that was about to enter her. She tentatively reached out and touched it; could this solid piece of flesh really go into her delicate vagina without causing any damage? It didn't seem possible.

Danny fumbled in his pocket and brought out a small packet. "You don't have one, do you?" he whispered.

"One what?" whispered Rachel.

"A condom."

"Oh." Rachel shook her head. "No."

"Safe sex and all that."

"Of course."

"And no babies."

"No."

Rachel watched as Danny tore the top off the packet and extracted a rubber. "Let me put it on."

"Yeh. Sure."

He handed it over and Rachel wondered why she'd made the suggestion. She looked at it, trying to figure out what to do with the small circle of rubber. How was this supposed to protect anyone?

"Put it on my cock this way." Danny, seeing her uncertainty, guided her hand. "Then roll it along."

"I see."

She did as instructed and Danny sighed. "Oh, you don't know what that does to me."

Rachel imagined it would be a similar feeling to the one she gave herself when fingering her sex. Come to think of it; she suited the action to the thought and began work on her sensitive clitoris.

"Oh, no!" groaned Danny. "I don't think I can hold myself watching you do that."

"Don't waste time then."

Danny leaned in towards her and she could feel the tip of his penis blindly probing for the open lips of her labia. She helped the hard rod to find its target then held her breath as it slowly pushed ever further into the soft, velvet hole. There was a brief stab of pain, making her wince, but then she was aware of nothing but a pulsating warmth.

Danny slid his staff in as far as it would go, then pulled back again, only to push forward once more. He began a rhythm, slowly at first, but gradually becoming faster and faster. Rachel clung tightly to Danny's shoulders, her breath coming in short gasps, as he pumped harder and harder, faster and faster until....!!!

It was all over. Suddenly and without warning, Danny went rigid and Rachel could feel his penis throbbing inside her. He cried out. Rachel was sure his cry must have been loud enough to be heard round the auditorium, but a quick glance showed her that nobody was bothering. It was obvious he had done what he intended to do, but Rachel was left with a feeling of unfinished business.

Danny relaxed his body. His penis still lay inside Rachel, snug in its warm nest, but already life was draining from it, having dumped the life-giving sperm into the condom. Soon it would be nothing more than a shrivelled, pathetic object utterly incapable of filling a woman's vagina. The condom, once stretched to its limit, was now deflated and almost fell off.

"I'll have to take this to the toilet," Danny whispered, zipping up his pants. "Be back soon."

He left her sitting on the upturned seat, her blouse open, bra pushed up, tights and panties around her ankles. It was over; her first experience and all she felt was deflated. She had just lost her virginity, for God's sake! It was supposed to be one of the highlights of her life. She had read about it in books, seen films and heard her more precocious friends vividly describe the wonderful experience. It had been enjoyable enough, but over too quickly. There was no real spark and she hadn't had a proper orgasm. Maybe the less-than-comfortable circumstances had made it difficult. She hoped so, for if that's all there was, then penetration by a penis was only marginally more exciting than self-masturbation.

The relationship with Danny soon outran its course, but to him fell the honour of being the first and nothing could take that away from him. There were two short relationships, one of them resulting in short, uncomfortable penetrative sex a couple of times, then Paul came into her life.

He was a young, penniless writer, long-haired and scruffily dressed. The two of them met at a party given by a mutual acquaintance and such was the magic between them that they were both naked in an upstairs bedroom before the evening was out.

Rachel just had time to notice that Paul's penis was longer and slimmer than Danny's before it disappeared between her legs. There was no condom, safe sex being far from their minds at the time. It was the first naked penis Rachel had felt inside her and undoubtedly there was a difference. As he thrust in and out she contracted the muscles of her vagina, adding to the thrill created by the rhythmic movement.

There was a great explosion deep in her belly as he came and they both gripped each other tightly, nails digging into flesh. It took her a moment, but then she realised she must have had her first orgasm and it felt wonderful. There was no time to savour the occasion as a waiting list had been drawn up for use of the bed, but it was satisfying enough for them to arrange to do it again.

"In my flat," Paul masterfully declared. "No interruptions and no queue outside the door."

Their relationship moved swiftly. Rachel's parents hated him on sight and did everything in their power to dissuade their daughter from seeing him, but all to no avail. When the young couple decided to marry there was a tremendous argument. Paul was forbidden the house and Rachel ordered to stay away from him.

Just thinking about him as she put yet another store card through the machine was enough to turn Rachel on, a familiar dampness spreading through her loins. If she was home she'd try and divert Paul from the computer, not an easy task. She'd lie across his lap on her back, completely naked, and begin to caress her breasts. Slowly her hands would explore her body, gradually moving down, over her mons and to the labia. Beneath her she'd feel the uncontrolled hardening of his penis reacting to the display she was giving. Spreading her legs wide she would gently finger her clitoris and then......

"How much longer are you going to take?" The customer's sharp voice snatched Rachel away from her day-dream.

Oh, if only she was at home.

*****

Paul Dobson and Steve Granger had known each other all their lives. They'd lived a few doors from each other since birth, had played together, been invited to the same parties as children, attended the same schools and known the same girls. Steve had married Carol, a dark-haired, curvaceous, sexy young woman whom he'd met at college where he'd been studying to be an engineer. Their relationship was lustful rather than romantic and when Steve was sent to Saudi Arabia to work on a dam.....

"Or a reservoir," Carol sighed to Paul. "I'm not sure which."

"Is there a difference?"

"Probably not. All I know is, he's only been away a month and I miss him like hell."

"How long's he going to be away?"

Carol shrugged. "Two years at least. Maybe more. It's all a bit airy fairy. Of course, he gets leave. Every six months for a month. It doesn't do much for married life, I can tell you."

Carol sighed again and Paul patted her hand in a gesture of consolation. She had come round to the cottage with a music centre that needed repairing.

"I know these days it's very unfeminist, but I'm hopeless at that kind of thing."

"What's wrong with it?"

"It won't work," Carol wailed.

"Is there power going in?"

"How would I know?"

Paul pointed to the music centre. "This little red light comes on."

"Yes....no....Oh, I don't know."

Paul plugged it in and nothing happened. "Probably a fuse."

"Can you do anything with it or do I have to get another?"

"A fuse, my dear Carol, is a two minute job. Watch."

The fuse was changed, the music centre worked and Carol was delighted.

"You've saved my life." She gave him a peck on the cheek. "I take it Rachel's out."

"Um." Paul nodded. "Trying to make some God-awful, over-aged, overweight harridan look beautiful."

Carol looked in a mirror and ran her fingers over her face. "I could do with some help myself."

Paul laughed. "Nonsense. There isn't a single wrinkle, ounce of fat or blemish on your body, except for the birthmark."

"How do you know about that?" Carol's voice was soft and silky. "You haven't seen my body."

"When we've been swimming or sun bathing."

"I always had a costume on."

Paul was blushing. "Yes, but it didn't hide much."

"Only the best parts. The birthmark is in my pubic area."

"Oh."

"Did Steve tell you about it?"

"Well....he may have mentioned it."

Carol smiled. "So you talk about my most intimate parts. I ought to be indignant, but I find it quite amusing. Did you tell him about Rachel's bits and pieces?"

"I...erm...."

"Of course you did. And the secrets of the bedroom?"

"Carol, I...."

"Two little boys telling each other how well they perform. I can vouch for Steve."

They gazed at each other for a moment, then Paul grabbed her hand, hauled her up and laid her over the back of an armchair. Lifting her skirt up to her waist he exposed her bottom covered by a delicate pair of panties which he ripped off.

"They were my best pair," wailed Carol.

"Shut up, bitch!"

"Oh yes!" she cried. "I love a bit of rough."

"I know. Steve told me."

Holding her down with one hand - not that she was struggling too much - he unfastened his trousers and pulled them clear of his penis. They dropped around his ankles.

"Are you going to rape me, Paul? Oh, please."

"I don't know whether you're begging me to stop or carry on, but either way, you're going to get what's coming to you."

"I want to see your cock."

"Not until it's come out of your cunt coated with your vaginal juices and my spunk."

Holding her straddled over the chair with his left hand, he used his right on her clitoris, rapidly rubbing the hard little bud. At the same time, his rampant penis was pressed along the crack between her buttocks. Carol clung hard to the arms of the chair, her fingers digging into the fabric.

"So you like Steve's cock, eh?" Paul put two fingers into her vagina and she squealed. "Let me tell you something. When we were teenagers we used to compare them, getting the tape measure out every month. Mine was bigger. You'll soon find out if that's still the case."

"No, no!" Carol cried. "He's your friend. You wouldn't be so rotten as to stick your cock up his wife's cunt."

"Oh, wouldn't I? Just watch me."

"I can't from this position."

"No, but you'll bloody feel it."

With that he savagely pushed his erection between the lips of her vagina and entered that most secret chamber. Carol screamed.

"Quiet, bitch, or I'll have to thrash you. You've been asking for this ever since you got here. And I don't believe you can't change a stupid bloody fuse. You just wanted an excuse to come here." He pumped faster and faster. "I planned to watch football on the tele and you're making me miss it. I don't appreciate that. You'll pay for it, threefold."

His finger was still working furiously on her clitoris, even as his penis drove harder into her vagina, touching against the wall of her womb. A waterfall of her juices cascaded down her thighs and calves. Her pubic area was afire as it rubbed against the back of the chair with the action of the pumping penis. She writhed, groaned and squealed, but Paul held her down and kept driving into her.

Suddenly he slammed hard all the way, gripped her tightly round the waist and stayed still and rigid. The cock inside her vagina trembled and throbbed, then emptied itself of sperm.

"Aaaaaa!" A long, loud screech announced her simultaneous orgasm.

Paul fell limply on top of her, gasping and shuddering with the impact of his climax. His penis was still hard, relishing the silky warmth of her vagina, but slowly, its job done, the membrane began to contract.

They lay over the back of the armchair for a couple of minutes, their breath coming in quick, shallow gasps, gradually slowing and becoming deeper. Paul's penis rolled itself up, retreating from the hole it had so recently filled. When he finally pulled out there was a thin, glistening coating of vaginal juices still clinging to it.

He stood back and looked at the woman still bent over the chair. She began to straighten up, but he pushed her down again.

"Stay where you are, bitch. You made me finish too soon. I wasn't ready."

"I didn't do anything," Carol protested.

"Yes, you did."

"What? What did I do?"

"Concentrated on your own orgasm instead of pacing it together to make sure I could stay inside as long as possible. Now look what you've done." Gripping her by the neck, he pulled her up, turning her face to look at his genitals. "That was a magnificent fighting cock, but you've drained it of everything. Emptied it of all life and energy to satisfy your own selfish desires."

Carol giggled. "It doesn't look much, does it?"

"Don't you laugh, bitch. You're going to pay for this."

He pushed her down again and held her. Reaching down with his right hand he pulled the belt out of his trousers and doubled it over.

"What are you going to do?" Carol tremulously asked.

"Teach you a lesson you won't forget."

The leather belt whacked down onto her bare bottom and she cried out at the stinging pain. A thin red welt cut across both buttocks. The instrument of punishment cracked down again, producing another scream and an accompanying mark on the soft skin.

Paul repeated the action a dozen times, by which time both arms were aching, one with the effort of holding down his victim, and the other with the action of wielding the belt. He stepped away, releasing his hold on Carol, but she stayed in the prone position for a few moments trying to recover from the stinging pain. Her bottom was criss-crossed with red marks.

12