Two Can Play Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finally straightened up and turned to look at her tormentor she saw his penis, hardened once more.

"Now look what you've done, bitch. What am I supposed to do with this?"

Carol rubbed her tender bottom. "No idea. I'm too sore to help."

"You've got a mouth, haven't you?" Paul's voice was harsh.

Carol nodded.

"Then use it."

Paul pushed Carol down on her knees and thrust his penis towards her. She licked along its length, pulled back the foreskin, and put the tip of her tongue into his glans.

"All of it, bitch! Take all of it in your mouth. I want you to bring me off and take my spunk down your throat. Swallow it all."

Carol lightly gripped the base of the penis as she put it into her mouth and began to suck. She could feel it growing even bigger as she worked at it. He threw his head back and moaned at the pleasurable sensations emanating from his genitals.

"Oh, God! You're bloody good. I knew you would be. Steve told me. Just listening to his description at what you can do gave me a hard-on. Now, here I am, having it away with you."

Carol gave a muffled reply, made unintelligible by the penis stuffed in her mouth. It was hitting the back of her throat making her close to gagging. Her bottom, swollen and red after the beating, still stung. She and Steve had occasionally ventured into sado-masochism and he must have told his friend. She sucked. He moaned louder.

"I'm coming!" Paul cried out, promptly suiting his actions to his words. Carol's mouth was filled with frothing, creamy semen. She hastily swallowed, but it still overflowed down her chin. He pulled his penis out. It was still squirting out the life-giving force, which splattered onto her nose and cheeks.

It was then that the door opened and Rachel stood there, a cheerful greeting frozen on her lips as she took in the scene. The lovers quickly pulled apart, but there was nothing they could do to pretend that things were not as they seemed. A long moment of total inactivity was followed by the slamming of the front door as Rachel grimly marched through the living room, banging the bedroom door behind her. There seemed nothing to do except silently dress.

"Sorry," murmured Carol as she left.

Paul took a few moments to get control of himself and try to work out the best fence-making approach. Denial was impossible; excuses feeble. He would have to throw himself on her mercy and apologise for being such a stupid fool. It was an accident; she came round because her music centre had broken and she couldn't fix it. Who better to ask than Steve's best friend? She was feeling miserable and he began by trying to console Carol for her husband's long absence. Things got out of hand; they were having a quiet drink, that's all and... and......it got out of hand.

Paul covered his face with his hands and shook his head. What a terrible story. True, in many ways, but all the same...

The bedroom door opened and a tearful Rachel walked out carrying a case and a couple of bags. She threw some keys on the settee.

"I won't need these any more."

"Darling....."

"I don't want to hear. They say pictures speak louder than words, and I sure as hell got a great picture."

"She was lonely." God, that was pathetic and Paul knew it. "Steve's away in Saudi Arabia and...."

"And the bitch cast her lustful eyes on you. Is that it?"

"Well....something like that."

"And of course, you were helpless to resist her charms. Or was it her cunt?"

"Darling..."

"To think that I rushed home because I needed you inside me. Me, you bastard, not that skinny, overdone tart. Now I know where I stand."

She marched to the door; at least, she tried to make a dignified and haughty exit, but the bags were too much of a hindrance and she tripped slightly.

"Where are you going?" asked Paul.

"Far away from you."

Rachel struggled to open the door with the bags clutched in her hands.

"Oh, damn!"

She dropped them to the floor with a thud and collapsed in a flood of tears. Paul fell to his knees by her side and hugged her tight.

"Darling, darling, darling."

"How could you?"

"I was stupid and fell for a femme fatale."

"So it was all Carol's fault?"

"No, no....I didn't mean it like that. My fault, too, of course it was. A moment of weakness. An attractive woman in some emotional distress...."

"You think she's attractive?"

"Well....I suppose I do."

"More attractive than me?"

Paul shook his head. "No comparison. She's too skinny, you're quite right. And she uses more makeup than I like. I've no excuse. I can only say I'm sorry and beg you not to wipe away ten years of marriage just like that."

"It's you who wiped them away," Rachel sobbed. "I might be able to forgive you, but I can never forget. Never."

Paul was sent packing into the spare room that night, but he went quietly, making no objection, realising that he had blotted his copybook. She would come round eventually, he was certain of that.

*****

Steve was home for his month's leave and enjoying an evening out with his wife and friends. They were sitting in an alcove in their favourite bar and he had been talking about the restrictive life in Saudi Arabia.

"If it wasn't for the good money and career experience I wouldn't stick it. God, how I miss being able to fuck a good woman."

Slightly shocked at such crudity being used in mixed company, Rachel looked at Carol. "Your husband obviously has a high opinion of you."

"Oh, he's not talking about me."

"You're included, darling." Steve patted her hand.

Rachel was puzzled. "I don't understand."

Carol smiled. "It's quite simple. We don't restrict ourselves to each other. If Steve fancies another woman, or I've got a hankering for a different man, we don't have any scruples about fucking them."

"No, you don't." Rachel was not amused by the bald statement. "What about honour, faithfulness, the sanctity of marriage?"

"Oh, that." Carol shrugged. "We don't believe in it." She glanced at Paul. "What about you?"

He felt his cheeks begin to burn. "Ah, well...."

"I do," Rachel firmly declared.

Carol raised her eyebrows. "Really?"

"Yes. We took our vows and we should stick to them."

"Interesting." Carol had a little secret smile. "Don't you think so, darling?" This was addressed to her husband.

"Definitely," Steve agreed. "Monogamy is not a word I recognise."

"It means...." Carol affected a yawn...."boring.

"There's nothing boring about two people loving each other." Rachel had the vague feeling that she sounded prim and proper, which was far from being true. After all, hadn't her first experience been in a cinema - a public place? Her parents certainly would have thought that most improper.

"We love each other very much," said Steve. "We're as miserable as hell when apart and we have good sex together. But it doesn't have to be exclusive. Sometimes I see a woman or Carol sees a man that we fancy."

"A one night stand," Carol chipped in. "We're not talking about romance or involvement, just plain old-fashioned sex."

"Can you separate love and sex?"

"Of course." It was Paul making the involuntary reply.

Rachel looked at him. "I might have expected you to agree."

"You know that's how I feel. I've not kept it a secret."

Carol laughed. "Of course he agrees, darling. You should have realised that when you caught him with his pants down and his cock in my mouth." Rachel looked surprised. "Oh, don't worry. Steve knows all about it. We tell each other everything. No secrets."

"I'm sure you do."

"Oo, Miss Goody Two Shoes." Carol shook her head. "Tell me, truthfully. In the ten years you've been married have you ever had another man?"

"Of course not." Rachel was indignant.

"Or even thought about it?"

"Well..."

"Ah-ha! You have."

Paul was surprised. "Really?"

"No, not really. As a fantasy, that's all."

Carol looked at her. "Anyone in particular?"

"No." Blushing a deep red, Rachel shook her head. "Nobody. I'd rather not talk about it, if you don't mind."

Steve grinned. "You have an unknown rival, Paul."

"Nothing of the sort." Rachel glowered at him. "I was fantasising in general, that's all."

"The first sign," Steve intoned.

"First sign of what?"

"Wanting a different cock inside you."

"You have a vivid imagination."

"No, no," Paul shook his head. "I think Steve could be right."

"He's not," snapped Rachel. "And if he was, I think you'd be a very angry man."

"Oh, I don't know."

"Are you seriously saying you wouldn't mind if I went to bed with another man?"

"Or even a woman."

Rachel stood up, violently pushing her chair back. It fell over with a clatter. "You bastard."

She slapped Paul hard. All conversation in the bar had stopped as she marched out.

"Oh, dear," Carol murmured.

"I think we went too far," said Steve.

"Yes," agreed Paul. "We'd better talk about something else when she comes back."

But Rachel failed to return. After waiting twenty minutes, Carol checked the toilets. There was no sign of the distraught woman. Paul returned home, fully expecting his wife to be there, but the house was empty and dark. He phoned around some friends and acquaintances, but drew a blank. Nobody had seen her. She had completely disappeared.

12