Two Can Play Ch. 07

Story Info
Rachel and Kate go to Amsterdam for a conference - and more.
3.8k words
4.37
16.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Rachel and Kate were in Desmond's office.

"There's a media conference in Amsterdam next month. I want the two of you to go and represent Trends. It's likely to be pretty boring. These things usually are, but I still feel that we should make our presence felt."

"Most definitely," Rachel agreed.

"The conference lasts two days, so I'll book two single rooms for three nights."

"No need to do that," said Kate. "We're happy to share a double."

Desmond raised his eyebrows. "Oh?"

Kate laughed. "You needn't look like that. There's no significance in our willingness to share. Except to save Trends money."

"The true voice of an auditor speaking," murmured Desmond. "I'm glad you're so concerned about the financial health of your employer. Relax whilst you're in Amsterdam. No need to take the conference too seriously. Have some fun."

Both women looked at each other and giggled. "Oh, we will."

Five weeks later they flew out of Heathrow, landing at Schipol after a smooth flight. A pre-booked (and inclusive) taxi dodged through the Amsterdam traffic, weaving through narrow streets until it arrived at the hotel a short distance from Centraal Station in the centre of the city. They were staying at the Holiday Inn Crowne Plaza.

"A lively and tastefully decorated hotel." Kate quoted from the holiday brochure.

"The bed's comfortable, anyway." Rachel bounced up and down, then flung herself onto her back, both legs splayed over the edge. She was wearing trousers and a top that came just below her breasts, leaving a bare midriff.

"The bathroom's a treat." Kate had been poking around examining the room. "I think I'll have a shower." She began to strip off.

"We've only just arrived." Rachel propped herself up on an elbow.

"I feel all hot and sticky after travelling."

"It didn't take us long."

"Doesn't matter. I'm ready for a shower."

Kate pulled off her panties, then her bra, which she'd left till last. Lightly running into the bathroom, she closed the door. After a few moments the toilet flushed, shortly followed by the sound of water in the shower.

Rachel reached for the TV remote control and turned on the impressively large set. It was CNN News. She flicked along the channels until she came to a film; not one that she recognised, but it was in English with subtitles in Dutch. Propping herself up on the pillows she sat back to watch.

Kate held up her face as the warm water sprayed out from the shower head, cascading onto her shoulders and coursing between and around her breasts. The nipples were hardening, gently caressed by the tumbling water. She slowly rubbed her hands down her sides and onto her stomach, feeling too much flabbiness for her liking. She wanted a firm, flat stomach, not one where she could pinch out rolls of fat. Well, one roll; and maybe it wasn't so very thick.

Kate slid her hands upwards beneath her breasts and held them out for closer inspection. She liked to look. Many women were embarrassed by their tits; they even refused to use that term for them. But not Kate. She frequently admired herself in the mirror and didn't consider it narcissim. She liked to look. It was perfectly understandable to her why men should set such great store by them, getting a hard-on merely by gazing at a well rounded pair.

She began to finger her nipples, teasing them out even harder than they were. Her sex was tingling. She was ready for a man, but there wasn't one on hand. Leaning into the corner of the shower, she took her weight onto her left leg, bending the knee slightly, then lifted her right leg, placing her foot on her left knee. The resulting triangle of her legs left her vulva exposed. Easing apart the lips, Kate pushed two fingers into her vagina.

Using the fingers of her other hand she vigorously rubbed her clitoris at the same time as pumping in and out. The warm water was still brushing down the skin of her breasts keeping the nipples in a state of arousal. As she thrust in and out, Kate tried to imagine a man's cock inside her instead of her own fingers. It would be so much longer and thicker, satisfying her more. Even though she did a pretty good job of masturbating, it was always a second best experience. That was the main reason she had no interest in other women; she desperately needed that final male penetration.

With a low moan she reached her climax. She knew her juices would be dribbling down her thighs, although she couldn't feel them as the water washed them away. Sinking down onto her haunches, she luxuriated in the warm and wet cocoon.

*****

Guide books in hand, Rachel and Kate ventured out of the hotel into Damrak, a bustling street with shops, hotels, restaurants and souvenir shops jostling for attention on one side and a canal on the other. The buildings were narrow and high with a bewildering array of signs, beginning at street level and climbing up the facades. Half way down Damrak the canal gave way to an anonymous red-bricked structure.

"That must be the Beurs." Rachel was studying a small guide book.

"Come again."

"Former Stock Exchange."

"Interesting." A sniff accompanying the word revealed Kate's true feeling to be the opposite.

They walked along through the crowds, jumping several times at angry bicycle bells behind them, and entered Dam Square, the site where the Amstel River was dammed in the 13th century. This led to a small fishing village being turned into a major city and port.

"That's where the name comes from," announced Rachel, nose buried in book. "Amstel and dam. Get it?"

"I'm not stupid." Kate grabbed her friend's arm and pulled her back. "Watch out!"

A brightly painted yellow single-deck tram trundled past, rumbling and clanking along the rails sunk into the road. The lines snaked their way around and across the square, disappearing down a multitude of streets. The whole scene was a hubbub of activity; crowds of pedestrians milling around, trams coming and going in every direction, street entertainers, cars, lorries, and bicycles; bicycles everywhere, bells furiously ringing as they carved an imperious path through the chaos.

"How does he do that?" asked Kate.

They were staring at a costumed figure, clown-like in appearance, with a white face and gloved hands holding a flower, standing on a box in the middle of the square. Not even the blink of an eye disturbed the absolute stillness.

"Perhaps it's a woman."

"Can't tell."

There were others gathered around the still figure. Some people put coins in a velvet bag by the side of the box. After what seemed an eternity, the living statue brought the flower up to its nose as if to smell the aroma, then held the new position as if once more turned to stone.

Kate shook her head in amazement. "Brilliant." She threw down some coins.

"How much did you give?"

"No idea. Whatever, he, she or it deserves something. There's no way I could stay still that long."

They left Dam Square and walked around a maze of narrow streets, even the main thoroughfare only being wide enough for a single tram line. It became a double track at the stops.

"I suppose they've got to time it so they meet there and can pass each other." Rachel was looking at two trams ahead of them.

Crossing over a busy intersection, they walked along another narrow street and saw a sex shop and cinema showing hard-core films.

"Have you ever seen a porno movie?" Rachel asked.

"Yes - once. This guy I knew had a collection; quite into it, he was. Anyway, one night he put one on for us to watch. I think he usually reserved them for himself or his buddies. I got the distinct impression he was doing me a favour letting me see it and I ought to be suitably grateful."

"What did you think?"

"Pretty boring. Anyway, we didn't last long. Got busy doing our own thing."

"So the video turned you on."

"I suppose." Kate shrugged. "We'd probably have fucked without it."

"I've never seen one."

"You'll get your chance tonight, I imagine."

Rachel's eyes opened wide. "Really? Why?"

"I expect one of the in-house movies will be porno. Usually is over here."

"That's great."

Kate smiled. "I think you'll be in for a disappointment."

But, the evening was still far off and there was a lot of sight-seeing to do. They had lunch in Le PĂȘcheur, a moderately expensive seafood restaurant.

"After all, the hotel and travel are all paid for, as well as some pocket money." Kate was massaging an aching foot. "We can afford to splash out a bit on food."

"Um." Rachel smacked her lips in appreciation as she cleared the last morsel off her plate. "That was delicious."

"Yes indeedy. Nice surroundings, too."

"We could go to the Anne Frank house this afternoon."

"Is it far?"

Rachel had the guide book open. "Doesn't look like it. Back to Dam Square, turn left, then right."

It was further than it looked, especially as they chose the wrong canal, went up it, across to a second and down that, with no sign of their quarry. The book came out again, opened at the map.

"It's not very clear, is it?" grumbled Kate.

"The house should be around here somewhere." Rachel looked around. "We're trying to find Prinsengracht."

"Where's this?"

Rachel glanced at a street sign. "Herengracht."

"So where's Prin....whatever you said?"

"Don't know. Can't be far away."

"Don't think my legs are going to hold me up much longer."

"Let's go along there." Rachel pointed off to the left. "That street's going across the canals. Maybe it'll take us to Prinsengracht."

"I hope so."

Kate wearily trooped along behind Rachel who was briskly walking over a bridge. Eventually they arrived at the elusive Prinsengracht, running in both directions.

"Now which way?" Kate sounded silghtly breathless and very fed up.

"Well....." Rachel looked to her right, then her left. "I don't know which way the house might be."

"Can't we ask somebody?"

"We're in Holland."

"They all speak English. I'll ask her." Kate indicated an elderly woman slowly coming towards them, a shopping bag in each hand. She was dressed in dark clothes, which looked two sizes too big, and heavy ankle boots; her walk was more of a shuffle. "Excuse me," said Kate, brightly. "Can you help us? We're look....."

The woman shook her head, muttering something unintelligible, and shuffled on.

"Oh." Kate was deflated.

"We'll try this way." Rachel set off.

It was the wrong choice. They went the length of the canal without finding Anne Frank's house; in fact, they were nearly back at Centraal Station! They retraced their steps and eventually found the house, almost at the other end. By that time they both needed a coffee; luckily, there was a small cafe down a few steps adjacent to the museum.

The Frank family lived for over two years in five small rooms, one of them no more than a landing. Now empty and bare, with a couple of doll's house models showing how they were furnished, the rooms still seemed to preserve the spirit of Anne Frank. Both Rachel and Kate were deeply moved as they wandered through the annexe where the famous diary had been written. There was also an exhibition of period photographs, extracts from the diary, newspaper cuttings and documents relating to the German occupation.

They were quiet on the walk back to the hotel, both of them lost in their own thoughts of what it must have been like for a young, lively girl to be cooped up for such a long time. All through the day complete silence had to be maintained, even a creaking floor board was enough to betray them, for the danger of discovery was ever present.

Back in their room, Rachel and Kate had recovered themselves enough to plan what to do with their evening.

"Let's stay in," Kate suggested.

"In the room, do you mean?"

"Course not, silly. The hotel. We can go for a sauna, have a swim, then dinner in the restaurant." Kate held up the hotel information folder. "Dutch specialities in a 17th century ambience, according to this brochure. Afterwards we can curl up and watch a film."

Rachel's eyes lit up. "Porno."

Kate sighed. "If you insist."

"I do."

"But I promise you'll be bored in five minutes."

"I want to see."

"Then you shall."

*****

The evening was a total success and they returned to their room fully satisfied with the decision to stay in and enjoy the hotel facilities. The meal was excellent and well washed down with oude jenever, a fairly sweet gin with a beer chaser. As a result they both felt high, though far from drunk.

Kate had a leisurely shower whilst Rachel filled in a word puzzle, then they changed over. Totally relaxed and refreshed after their pleasant evening they propped themselves up in bed and switched on the TV. Flicking through the channels they soon found what they were looking for and settled back to ogle the antics on the screen.

The film was part way through, but they soon realised it mattered little, for there was no discernible plot, only a series of sexual couplings with an extremely thin excuse for them in between. It was a party scene; probably a dozen people in the room all in a state of nudity. The men were all sporting large and erect cocks.

"Wow!" gasped Rachel. "Fancy having that inside you." A close-up of a particularly impressive male member had inspired the thought.

"I do." Kate felt a faint and familiar wetness at her crotch.

The screen action began in earnest and the camera moved around, briefly lingering on different couples. An attractive dark haired girl was laid out on a settee with her knees bent and vulva exposed. A second girl, kneeling by the side of the settee, busily flicked her tongue at the most sensitive part of dark hair, whilst reaching up to squeeze her breasts. The reaction to such treatment was predictable and the first girl was writhing around in the throes of ecstasy.

Meanwhile, the second girl, whose bottom was raised up, was taken in the rear by the stiff cock of an anonymous donor, nothing being seen of the man except the area around his genitals. Tentatively probing for a moment or two, the cock finally slid in, disappearing from view as it buried itself deep into the vagina.

The camera moved on to a man lying back in a chair, a woman between his legs, vigorously sucking at the upstanding penis.

"That looks good," Rachel murmured.

"They all look good." Kate's body was growing clammy with desire. "I wish we had a couple of them in the room right now."

"Pity we didn't meet anybody downstairs at the pool or in the sauna."

"This hotel's not that kind of place. Too grand. Too stuck-up."

"I thought you liked it here."

"I do, but.....Oh, look at that!" Kate broke off, her eyes wide as she gazed at the screen.

The woman who had been sucking was now impaled on the cock, leaning forward to bring her breasts into the man's face. He began kissing her nipples and tweaking them with his lips. Meanwhile, another man had joined them. Standing behind the woman, he inserted his rampant weapon into her anus.

"God!" Rachel cried out, as if it was her sandwiched between the cocks. "Two of them at the same time."

"Most impressive." Kate parted her thighs slightly, yielding to the pressure of desire.

"Have you ever.....?"

"Had two simultaneously?" Kate shook her head. "No."

"In the anus?"

"No."

The girl's distorted face was shown, the camera shooting over man in chair's shoulder.

"Do you think she looks like that because she's excited or in pain?" asked Rachel.

"Either way, I'd like some of it."

Kate had never shared a bed with another woman; on their holiday in Gran Canaria they'd had twin beds. Now, watching a sexy movie, she was uncomfortably aware of a female body, clad in nothing more substantial than a see-through short nightie, only inches away from her. There was a small pulsing in the area of her clitoris and she longed to finger herself, but was too embarrassed.

On the screen a woman was crushing a hardened penis between her large breasts, rolling them around with her hands. In the background the two women around the settee were still busy working each other over, whilst the woman with two cocks in her was still writhing in ecstasy or agony.

The camera then concentrated on a man lying flat on the floor on his back. A woman, facing his feet, was sat on his penis, grinding and squeezing it with her thighs. Another woman was crouched on her haunches at his head, allowing him to use his tongue on her vagina. At the same time, she was reaching around the woman in front to fondle her breasts.

A low moan escaped Kate's lips.

"Did you say something?" Rachel asked, not taking her eyes off the screen.

"Nothing." Kate's voice was hoarse with restrained desire.

"You said I'd be bored in five minutes. I think this is great."

"It's.....very effective." Kate hesitated a moment, then took the plunge. "Rachel."

"Um?"

"Have you ever...ever done it with a woman?"

"No. Never."

"Have you thought about it?"

"I suppose we all fantasise sometimes."

"What if....." Kate swallowed. "What if the fantasy came true?"

Rachel looked at her for the first time. "Like here and now?"

"Yes."

"I'm game." Without more ado, Rachel peeled her nightie off.

Although she had initiated the idea, Kate was more reluctant to take the plunge. After a moment's hesitation she pulled her night dress over her head. Rachel stripped the bed of covers.

"Lie on your back," she instructed.

Kate, despite being the older of the two, allowed her friend to take the lead. She lay back, her legs slightly parted. The slight pulsing of her clitoris had become a full blown throbbing. Rachel stretched out on top and began to grind her abdomen, rubbing her pubic hair against Kate's. Their breasts, too, were swinging against each other.

Lowering her head, Rachel tentatively attempted to kiss Kate, lightly brushing their lips together, but received little encouragement.

"You've got to loosen up," she whispered.

"I'm not sure this was a good idea." Kate's whole body had become tense, but she wasn't sure whether it was through lust or distaste.

"It must be better than nothing. Relax and leave everything to me."

Rachel slowly slid down towards the foot of the bed, planting small kisses on Kate's breasts, stomach, abdomen and thighs. Having reached the pubic area, Rachel lay flat on her tummy with her legs stretched out onto the floor. Delicately pulling back the outer labia, she revealed the reddened interior of the vagina, wet with the juices of desire. The little hard knob of the clitoris was screaming out for attention.

Rachel flicked her tongue along the vagina lips and used her finger to stimulate the clitoris. A loud moan showed that her efforts were having some effect on Kate. She was caressing her own breasts, pulling and rolling the nipples with her fingers, as Rachel saw when she briefly looked up. Satisfied she was doing everything right, she plunged her tongue deep into Kate's vagina, probing as far as it would go.

"Aaa!" The moan turned into a cry of joy.

The obvious pleasure she was bringing to Kate had an effect on Rachel. Her own juices were ready to flow and she rubbed her pubic area against the edge of the bed, stimulating herself even more. Kate's breath was coming in ever shorter gasps; with all muscles tensed and her eyes tightly closed, her head writhed from side to side as she rose up to an orgasm.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!" A whole series of low moans was followed by "Aaaaa!" A loud cry.

Rachel felt Kate's juices pouring out and eagerly lapped them up. The sound coming from the television imitated that of the bedroom. Neither woman was drawn to look; they were now too busy doing and had no need to watch.

"Your turn," Kate murmured.

"Wait a mo." Rachel stood up, crossed the room to a dressing table, picked up a soft hair brush, then returned to the bed where she straddled Kate, bottom next to head. Rachel gently stroked her friend's pubic area and vulva with the brush as she felt fingers probing her own genitalia.

12