Two Can Play Ch. 09

Story Info
Rachel and Kate visit a sex show.
3.7k words
4.52
16.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the morning after the night before. Rachel and Kate were very late up; they had missed breakfast and upset the chambermaid by being in their room when she wanted to clean it.

"Do you think we should go to the conference?" Rachel asked.

Kate yawned. "I suppose we could put in an appearance, collect some papers and reports to impress Desmond, then do the shops."

"Sounds good."

A little before noon they entered the conference hall. Half an hour later they emerged into a chilly, faintly damp day which encouraged them to do nothing more than move from one shop to another. They bought very little, but did a great deal of browsing. When a sex shop hoved into view they studiously avoided it, Rachel not wanting a repetition of her reaction to its contents.

Returning early to the hotel they had plenty of time to relax in the sauna and enjoy a little light reading before preparing for the evening ahead. Rachel had bought a black dress in a semi-fitted style with adjustable bra strap detailing and a red trim on the bodice. It was cut low and came only half way down her thighs. She was bra-less, her underwear consisting of nothing more than a black sheer thong, cutting into the cleft of her bottom and only just covering her pubic hair.

"You'll freeze to death in that little number," Kate commented.

"I'll be wearing my coat outside, and it'll be hot enough in the disco, or wherever we go."

"You never know. They might be planning on sex in the park."

"What are you wearing?" asked Rachel.

"Same as last night. We're here for such a short time I didn't pack much."

"Neither did I. That's why I bought this dress."

Kate pursed her lips. "Yes...well...there's not too much of it."

"Don't I look all right?" Rachel peered anxiously at herself in the mirror.

"You look bloody marvellous. That's the trouble. Beside you, I resemble an old maid."

"You're being too hard on yourself."

"I couldn't be."

The telephone rang. It was Dirk to say he and his brother were waiting downstairs. There was a last minute flurry of activity as Kate scrambled into her clothes and Rachel made a couple of alterations to her make-up, as well as liberally dowsing herself in perfume.

The evening began as before with a couple of drinks in De Drie Fleschjes, then on to a meal at an Indonesian restaurant.

"After this we go for a walk," Dirk announced.

Rachel looked down at her strappy shoes with a 4" heel. "You expect me to walk in these?"

"It is not far and will not be for long."

Not long turned out to be over an hour, much of it spent struggling down narrow, cobbled streets. The two women were being taken on a tour of the Red Light District, full of drug pushers, sex shops and, of course, female prostitutes sitting on a padded seat in a window. They were half naked, but made no attempt to sell their wares, being content to gaze out of their goldfish bowl with blank eyes, or idly browse through a magazine. The biggest impression given was that of boredom. In some windows the curtains were drawn.

"She has a customer," Jan declared.

In the middle of it all, incongruously stood the Oude Kerk.

"Old Church," Dirk explained. "It is the oldest building in Amsterdam and the original church of the fishing community. The tower is 13th century, and the chapel 15th."

"Very medieval," Jan added. "Grey flagstones...stark and severe. It is an interesting place to visit if you like churches."

Rachel shook her head. "I don't."

"Anyway, we're going home tomorrow." Kate sounded sad.

Jan took hold of her hands. "But you must come back. It is a city to welcome you every time."

"I believe you."

"But, this is no time for sorrow." Dirk sounded ebullient. "Now is the time for us to go and be entertained."

"Where?" Rachel looked around at the dark mass of the church and the surrounding buildings. "We seem to have come away from everything."

Dirk wagged a finger. "What you see is not what there is." He took her arm and began to walk more briskly than she cared to go. "We turn a corner, look across the canal and..... Daar is het."

He pointed to a brightly lit canopy which seemed to belong to a theatre. Flashing electric signs promised Live Sex.

The two women were led across a narrow bridge and then to the front of the cabaret theatre, its entrance flanked by large and revealing pictures of both men and women.

Kate pulled back. "You're not taking us in here."

"But why not?" enquired Dirk.

"Women don't go to gaze at people having sex. That's for men."

"You think so?"

They watched as a couple, man and woman, happily went inside. It was obvious she felt no inhibitions.

"She's probably not English," Kate muttered.

"English, German, French, Dutch.....what does it matter?" Dirk indicated the display. "This entertainment is for all to enjoy."

"It is fun," agreed Jan.

"Oh, come on." Rachel took hold of Kate's hand and pulled her towards the entrance. "I'm freezing out here, and my feet are hurting after all that walking. I could do with a sit down."

A further protest was on Kate's lips, but she realised it was futile; she was outnumbered. They went in.

The small foyer was equipped with a box office and nothing else except more displays of the show.

"How much is it?" Kate asked.

Dirk shook his head. "No, no, not this time. We insist; this is an Amsterdam Dutch treat. We pay for you."

Kate began to protest. "We made an agree....."

Jam put his finger onto her lips. "Sh."

She clamped her mouth closed.

After paying for their admission they were ushered down a narrow, gloomy corridor and into a shabby room with a large video screen. Either the film had been badly shot or the projection equipment was poor, but the reproduction was less than satisfactory. The image was slightly blurred and a fuzzy haze blanketed everything.

A young blonde woman was on her knees, with her bottom in the air, whilst a much older man, also on his knees, was rhythmically driving into her. At the same time, both of them were giving a highly voluble vocal performance consisting of groans, pants, cries, heavy breathing and shouts.

There were half a dozen people already sitting in what were obviously ex-cinema seats that had seen many years of service. Kate looked around in disgust.

"Is this it? Pretty grotty. And I thought live sex meant the performers were actually there, not just in a film."

"So it does," Dirk assured her. "There is no room in the club and we must wait here for a while. Probably only a few minutes until someone leaves. There is much coming and going. It will soon be our turn."

And so it was. They spent about fifteen minutes watching various couplings on the screen before being sent up a typically steep and narrow wooden staircase. At the top they entered a packed and smoky auditorium. Immediately in front of them was a postage size stage, deserted at the moment, with a single row of seats facing it and only a few feet away. Behind that was a well stocked bar. A sound and lighting consol occupied the corner of the room on stage left, the traditional prompt side. On stage right a bank of seats rose steeply up, wide enough to take six people. The total capacity was probably about eighty, mostly men, but there was a good sprinkling of women.

The only seats available for the newcomers were up at the back, though the distance between them and the stage was not all that great and the sightlines were good.

"We can move down as people leave," Dirk informed them, shouting above the hubbub of chatter. "It is good to get close."

"This is close enough," Kate responded, still dubious about the whole exercise.

"You would like a drink?" Jan asked.

Rachel fumbled in her purse. "Let me."

"No, no. Tonight you pay for nothing. That is our agreement."

Jan descended the auditorium steps to the bar, returning a few minutes later with a small tray and four glasses.

"What is it?" asked Kate.

"Champagne."

"Oo, nice." Rachel eagerly took a glass and raised it. "To our good Dutch friends, Dirk and Jan. Thanks for everything."

Kate followed suit. "Jan and Dirk."

Music began, greatly amplified through speakers scattered around, filling the small auditorium with the pounding rhythm of tom-toms beating. The houselights went down, leaving almost total darkness, until spots sprang into life, flooding the stage with light. A stocky, dark-haired man, dressed only in a loincloth, entered through the same doors used by the public. He carried a whip and was dragging an equally scantily clad woman, using a short length of rope that also went round her wrists, tying them together. She had fair hair and the kind of figure adored by men and envied by her peers.

They climbed onto the stage by means of a step from the auditorium floor. A hook had been dropped down by a stage-hand and the victim was swiftly fastened to it by the rope. When this was done, the hook was raised, lifting her arms above her head. She dangled on the end of the rope, her feet barely touching the ground.

The man ripped off her brief loincloth; she was naked and looked extremely vulnerable. Rachel felt the familiar dampness between her legs, imagining the terror of the woman and lust of her captor. The whip cracked on the floor, sending a tremor through Rachel, then it smacked against the captive's bottom.

"Oh, God!" gasped Rachel, tightly gripping Dirk's hand.

"Do not worry," he whispered. "It is all an act. They do this every night - several times."

"I know." But, all the same, it was terribly real to at least one member of the audience.

The whip cracked once again across the surface of the stage, and then snaked around bare skin with considerably less force. The victim twisted and wriggled on the end of the rope, crying out in simulated agony. After two more strokes the whip was discarded and the man held his captive, standing behind her, but slightly to the side, enabling the audience to get an unrestricted view of the naked female.

He stroked her pubic area and she opened her legs as his fingers probed between them. At the same time he rubbed his crotch against her thigh, whilst using his unoccupied hand to squeeze her breasts. After a minute he left her dangling, took a stool from the side of the stage, went back and lifted one of her legs onto it. Her vulva was open to inspection by the audience.

The man quickly stripped off his loincloth to reveal a hardened penis, which he immediately plunged into the waiting vagina. The woman panted and moaned as he pumped furiously in and out. By this time, Rachel was more than damp.

The couple on the stage performed for five minutes, with the man occasionally resting by withdrawing his penis, kneeling down and licking the juices where he had been. Then he would re-enter her and resume his pumping. The act came to an end, but Rachel was convinced neither the man nor woman had reached a climax.

Dirk grinned at his friends. "Hot stuff, yes?"

"Bit tame at the end, I thought," Kate murmured.

There was activity amongst the seats further forward almost immediately after the performers had left and the house-lights came on. Some members of the audience were leaving, the show being continuous, and their places were quickly being taken by people sitting further back. Dirk and Jan made a dive for better seats, leaving their guests to follow. Unable to get four together, Dirk and Rachel sat on the fourth row, whilst Jan and Kate found places on the row behind.

More punters entered the auditorium and climbed up to the back, taking seats vacated by those who had moved down.

"Anybody sitting in my seat is going to feel uncomfortable," Rachel murmured.

"Why?" asked Dirk.

"I got so worked up my juices flowed out and the cushion's soaking wet."

"I am glad you enjoyed it so much." Dirk put his hand high on her thigh, fingers spread wide, with his thumb reaching into her cleft.

Rachel shuddered, aware of the pressure through her thin dress. "Do you want me to make this seat wet, too?"

Dirk smiled. "I shall not have to sit on it."

"That sounds a touch selfish."

The lights went down again and the next act began; two men and one woman going through all the expected actions. At the end of the next act - one man, one woman; she took him in her mouth and then her vagina - Dirk managed to grab four seats on the front row. Jan bought more drinks, beer with a large, frothy head for the men, and bittertje for the women.

"It's what?" asked Kate.

"Bittertje."

"Pink gin," Dirk explained.

Rachel took a sip. "Um. Nice."

The shuffling of seats had stopped, the audience was settled when a young and attractive blonde entered through the door going straight onto the stage as the lights came up. The auditorium was still lit. She wore nothing but a see-through, sheer mesh lace cardigan. With a big smile on her face she looked round the audience and began to talk in Dutch, quickly switching to English, then German and French.

"Six volunteers, please. Men only."

There was a moment's hesitation, everybody waiting for somebody else to make the first move, then several men made a dash for the stage. Dirk was amongst them and had the advantage of almost being there before he started. Too many men volunteered, so the blonde made a selection, leaving some very disappointed customers. Rachel was intrigued about Dirk's role in the performance. Presumably he had seen the show before and already knew what was expected.

The six men were lined up and then ordered to drop their trousers. Some embarrassed glances, a moment of weakening resolve, and they all did as instructed. There was laughter from the audience at the sight of polka dot underpants, spindly legs and knocked knees. What followed brought even more laughter.

The blonde slowly went down the line and, one by one, pulled the underpants elasticated top away from the waist, thus allowing herself a clear view down to the penis. One by one she looked and shook her head, releasing the elastic with a satisfying snap. It seemed nobody was going to be suitable as she reached the last man, unimpressively built with sharp features and a blue shadow around his cheeks and chin.

When the blonde looked at his penis she did a double-take, a dismissive glance immediately followed by a wide-eyed stare.

"Yes!" she shouted, pulling down the underpants to reveal everything to the audience. It really was a whopper. "Thank you, gentlemen. You may return to your seats and enjoy the rest of the show."

Somewhat sheepishly, the five volunteers pulled up their trousers and left the stage.

"Is he for real?" Rachel whispered.

"His cock is," Dirk replied. "But the man is....what is it you say? A flower?"

"Flower?" Rachel wrinkled her nose.

"He means a plant," whispered Kate, leaning across Dirk.

"Yes; a plant. A performer, just like the girl."

"Did you know?"

"Of course. I have been many times. Though the acts are not always the same."

"Oh. I see." For some reason Rachel felt disappointed that this wasn't his first visit, though she knew it was only to be expected.

By this time the man had removed his clothes and the blonde her solitary garment. He lay flat on his back; she took his penis in her mouth, vigorously worked on it for a couple of minutes, then straddled him, inserting his hardness into her. She rode him to great effect as far as the audience was concerned, but there was a total lack of passion in the coupling. As with all the previous acts, it petered out at the end with no feeling of climax. As if she had looked at her watch, the blonde suddenly got up, put on her lace cardigan and exited.

The man stayed where he was for a few moments before getting up to face the audience. His penis was still rock hard and completely unsatisfied. He saw a woman in the single row and went to her, offering his cock. She giggled and buried her face in her partner's shoulder. The performer then spied Rachel and moved across to her, repeating his actions. She felt her face blushing crimson and shook her head.

Kate was next. She looked at the man who was holding his penis at her face. A brief moment of thought, then she stroked it, delicately feeling along its length, before beginning to suck it. There were cheers and wild applause from the audience, many of them standing up to try and get a better view. Rachel buried her face in her hands, too embarrassed to watch her friend's public exhibition.

Suddenly the man arched his back and pulled away, cupping the penis in his hand as he ejaculated. Once his climax was over he quickly bent down, briefly kissed Kate and ran off through the door. There was more applause and cheers as Dirk and Jan led their guests out. Kate turned and took a bow before being unceremoniously pulled out of sight.

They went back to the boat, their sole topic of conversation being the live sex show and particularly Kate's participation. Drinks were poured and consumed; clothes loosened and shed. Occupying the cushioned seats on one side of the boat, Dirk entered Rachel while she lay on her back, her legs wrapped round him. Kate sat on the seat opposite, her legs spread wide, as Jan drove his hardness deep into her vagina.

All four were so roused by the combination of sex show, talk and drink that little foreplay was necessary to prepare them for the act of consummation. Afterwards they lay together on the thick rug covering the floor, the women between the men. They brought each other to a state of arousal once again, then Rachel and Kate turned in face to face. As they kissed and caressed, they were taken in the rear, both of them quickly attaining an orgasm.

Exhausted by their recent efforts, Dirk and Jan sat back against the seats and watched as their partners resumed masturbation. Rachel wriggled down, flat on her stomach, head between Kate's legs, and ran her tongue around the vagina lips. At the same time she stretched up both arms and began to caress her friend's breasts, gently rolling the nipples between thumb and forefinger.

Kate reached out on either side and found two shrivelled penises, which she promptly began to stroke and tease. It took a little time, but gradually life was restored, Dirk hardening earlier and faster than Jan. Rachel became aware of Dirk's state of readiness as he moved into position. She briefly sucked his cock before relinquishing her post at the entrance to Kate's secret chamber and then watched as he sank his length in as far as it would go.

Feeling her own need, Rachel crawled to Jan, lying on his back and busy masturbating himself. She took over the task, using her tongue and lips to bring him to full rigidity. Her breasts dangled down as she bent over the penis and a hand caressed them, but such was the closeness of the bodies, she had no idea whose hand it was.

A rapidly increasing throbbing in the male member told her it was close to ejaculation. She was completely ready herself, the entrance to her vagina being well lubricated with her freely flowing juices. Sitting astride Jan, she guided his cock into her and then worked back and forth, up and down until they were both moaning with pleasure. Rachel cried out as she felt the powerful burst deep inside her when Jan reached his climax. Slowly they came back to earth and lay next to each other, lazily caressing and kissing.

It was almost four o'clock in the morning when they all bade farewell, both women promising they would pay a return visit sometime.

"Next week?" Jan hopefully asked.

Rachel laughed and shook her head. "Next year more like."

"Surely you can come sooner than that." Dirk was almost pleading.

"You'll have forgotten us before the day's over." Kate spoke a little sadly. "Tomorrow night you'll be fucking another woman and making her feel great."

"And what about you?" asked Jan.

12