Two Can Play Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, we'll still be thinking about you," Rachel replied.

"For a couple of days, anyway." Kate grinned.

They all laughed, embraced and waved farewell as the two girls walked off in the direction of the hotel. Hurrying through the rain washed streets, neither of them spoke a word, but in the hotel room Kate startled her friend.

"I think I'm coming back to live here."

"What!" Rachel stopped with her dress half off.

"It's a terrific city and I feel so at home."

"That's the drink and sex talking." She continued undressing.

Kate shook her head. "No, I thought it was great the moment we arrived."

"So did I, but only for a few days. What will you do? Where will you live?"

"No answer to either question, but I'll find something." Kate grinned. "I might get a job in that sex club. I rather enjoyed myself there."

Rachel was shocked. "You wouldn't!"

"Why not?"

"Being paid to have sex in public. It's disgusting."

"Didn't you enjoy watching?

"Well...."

"Didn't it get you going? You wet your pants."

"I know, but...."

"I rest my case." Kate walked over to the bathroom.

She went into the bathroom, closing the door. There was the sound of water running from the shower. Rachel slowly sank down on the edge of the bed and contemplated her bare feet against the rich colours of the carpet. There were two more men notched up on her belt. It had been a highly charged short break, an erotic interlude from the daily grind. Enjoyable; yet there was something missing from all these encounters. She had always maintained that love and sex went together like peaches and cream; the one was enhanced by the other. Her life seemed to have degenerated into lust and sex; it was not totally satisfying.

12