Two Captives Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,583 Followers

One day as she and Sally awoke and ventured outside they could sense the day was different somehow. The warriors were dressing in their best clothes and painting their faces. Sarah inquired of Water Running what was happening. She was told that buffalo had been spotted and the men were preparing for the hunt.

The village became a buzz of activity as the men prepared for the hunt. Bows and arrows were prepared and tested. Knives were sharpened and tomahawks too. The women prepared also by getting ready for the processing of the meat and the hides. Practically everything on the buffalo had a use to the Arapaho and they wasted little.

Sarah was dying to see the hunt. She asked Water Running if she could go watch. Water Running said only Gray Cloud could give her permission to go. When Sarah first approached Gray Cloud, he wanted her to stay behind and help. She pleaded with him and he eventually gave in. He would take her with him.

When the Indians reasoned the buffalo were as close as they might come to the village, the hunting party set out. It was a huge hunting party and involved most of the adult males. Sarah rode on the back of Gray Cloud's horse. Her hands held onto his hips as they rode.

After nearly a half hour ride, the large hunting party crested the top of a hill and Sarah saw for the first time an amazing sight. The herd of buffalo was huge, probably in the thousands, and grazing lazily, unaware of the impending doom.

Gray Cloud dropped Sarah down on the hilltop to watch. They would be chasing the buffalo in the opposite direction so she should be safe. The Indians fanned out across the hill and waited. They seemed to be waiting for the sun to be completely at their backs. In this way they would be able to advance on the herd somewhat undetected. When they were ready Gray Cloud signaled and the column proceeded down the hill at a walk, keeping to the slow pace until the closest buffalo started to stir.

When they were within a hundred yards, a few buffalo sensed danger and started galloping away. At that moment Gray Cloud signaled and the whole hunting party charged forward at a gallop with their bows ready. A few moments more passed before most of the buffalo stopped their grazing and began to stir nervously. As the hunting party closed to with fifty feet of the herd the buffalo began to break and run. Within seconds the whole herd started to run in the opposite direction of the charging Indians, now at a dead sprint on their ponies.

The Indians caught up with the herd before all of them could yet break into a run. Arrows flew at targets and Sarah could see a few buffalo drop and others run with arrows in their sides. Now the whole herd was in a panic and running full out away from the advancing Indians. Each Indian seemed to focus in on a particular buffalo. They galloped as close to the side of each buffalo as they could looking for the heart shot to the side of the big animals. Several buffalo dropped immediately when hit with the first arrows. Others kept running with an arrow or two sticking in their sides.

Sarah tried to watch Gray Cloud and also Two Bears and Red Fox. Gray Cloud and Two Bears had each dropped buffalo in the first wave of arrows. Red Fox had dropped one soon after as they chased the buffalo. She saw Gray Cloud drop one more but lost sight of Two Bears in the dust. The Indians chased the herd for what seemed like a mile. Sarah watched as the whole herd with the chasing Indians became not much more than a huge dust cloud in the distance. As she looked back along the route, many buffalo lay dead or dying in the blazing afternoon sun.

Sarah started walking down the hill towards the first buffalo when she saw the Indians starting to turn and head back. She could see Indians dismounting near dead buffalo as they came back towards her. Each seemed to know their own kill. When Sarah finally reached the first dead buffalo, the one Gray Cloud had shot; she could see his gray feathered arrow protruding from its side. She then reasoned the arrows must be the key to whose kill each buffalo was.

As she stood staring at the dead buffalo, she heard noises behind her. Sarah turned to see Water Running and many more woman pulling horses laden with long wooden poles. For the next two hours Sarah watched amazed at the swiftness and organization of the Indians as they tended to the kills. Sarah assisted Water Running with making travois and packing buffalo hides and even section of meats. After the first initial blood got on her hands and she momentarily felt sick, she managed to think less of the blood and more about the work.

Gray Cloud and Water Running were quite pleased with the day's hunt. Gray Cloud had dropped three buffalo and Red Fox two. Two Bears though had dropped four and led all Indians with his marksmanship and horsemanship.

The Indians spent all the rest of the day cleaning and dressing the meat and hides. Sarah and Water Running made several trips back and forth to the village. The village itself was alive with the news of the good hunt. Most of the warriors had at least one kill and only one injury was reported. A pony had broken a leg in the chase and one Indian broke his arm in the fall.

Sarah stayed behind on one trip back to the village to make dinner. The next trip would be the last and Water Running wanted her to have dinner going for their return. By the time dinner was over and the meat strung up on poles for curing in the next day's hot sun everyone was exhausted from the hard work. Sleep took them all quickly that night.

The village was abuzz the next day with activity and excitement over the kill. It had been a good day for most of the families of the Arapaho nation. The nine total kills for Gray Cloud's family gave them many hides towards the construction of another tepee. It would take between fifteen and thirty total hides to make one tepee.

Throughout the day Sarah noticed Two Bears being congratulated by other warriors and even women. Several young attractive girls approached Two Bears to talk with him and congratulate him. Sarah found herself feeling jealous. When no one else was around Two Bears, she walked over to him. She also congratulated him as best she could with her limited knowledge of the language. He smiled broadly at her as she spoke and he talked back to her. She only managed to pick up a couple words though.

That night as Sarah sat looking at the stars outside her tepee before going to bed, she once again saw Gray Cloud and Two Bears talking. Two Bears seemed to be presenting some argument to his father. Gray Cloud listened intently but did not seem to agree much. Sarah wondered what they were talking about. Sarah glanced at Water Running who was also watching the two men as she tidied up around the fire. She noticed Sarah looking at her and smiled.

The next day while Sarah helped with the morning meal, she tried to ask Water Running what Gray Cloud and Two Bears were talking about. Water Running just shook her head and did not answer. Sarah wasn't sure if she didn't know or just wasn't saying.

The days work was again long and hard. Curing the meat in the sun was a constant undertaking. Sarah learned where the dried meat she was first offered after her capture came from. It was dried buffalo meat. Water Running and she were mostly charged with cleaning and drying the hides. They worked themselves to exhaustion that day.

Just before bedtime Sarah heard what sounded like an argument. She crawled out of her tepee and saw Two Bears and Red Fox arguing. It looked like Red Fox was trying to get by Two Bears. He was trying to walk over by her tepee but Two Bears was stopping him for some reason Sarah could not understand. The argument started to turn into a fight when Gray Cloud arrived and broke it up. Sarah watched as they all exchanged words. Gray Cloud talked to Red Fox and pointed in the direction of the tepee where the fur covered corn cobs were or back to the sons' own tepee. Red Fox, still fuming, stormed back to his tepee.

Gray Cloud then got into it with Two Bears. It didn't last long and soon Gray Cloud departed back to his tent. No one had seemed to notice Sarah watching but Two Bears turned to look her way and saw her. He smiled briefly and walked back towards the tepee he shared with Red Fox. Sarah again wondered what all the fight was about.

The next morning Sarah helped again with preparing the meal. The work that day on the buffalo meat and hides began to reach a conclusion and the whole village seemed ready to relax for a change. Around noon, after they had eaten, Water Running told the two girls and Sarah to follow her. They walked quite a way along the river eventually coming to a protected little cove off the main flow. Trees surrounding the cove gave it a secluded appearance.

When they reached the waters edge, Sarah was surprised to see Water Running strip down right in front of her. White Flower took all her clothes off too, and told Sally to do the same. Water Running had several small pouches and removed white cake like balls from her pouches. She gave one to each of them. She told Sarah to undress and started walking into the water.

Sarah watched as the three entered the water. The girls played a little before starting to wash using the soap-like substance. Sarah examined the white ball in her hand. It was some kind of fat but more resembled what she knew as soap. Sarah ran her hand through her blonde hair. It had become filthy from all the work and dust. She looked at her hands and they were becoming calloused and also were filthy.

Sarah started to undress after she looked around to make sure no one else was around. She watched the girls wash and play. Sarah watched Water Running too as she washed and rinsed her long beautiful black hair. She only had a few gray hairs in her otherwise jet black hair. Sarah thought Water Running must be close to her own mother's age if she were still alive. Probably Water Running was in her late thirties or early forties. Sarah was amazed at her body though for her age. Her breasts, though smaller than Sarah's, were still firm. The nipples were small and erect with the cool water and a smoky red color. Her light brown skin looked beautiful in the sunlight. The only other hair on her body was a small clump of black pubic hair hiding her sex.

Sarah stripped and walked to the waters edge. Water Running smiled at her as she slowly got wet. The girls were done washing and splashed in the water together playing. Water Running came over to Sarah when she finally was wet, even her hair. She washed Sarah's hair for her as Sarah soaped up the rest of her body. The soap actually smelled like flowers which amazed Sarah. When they were all done washing, Water Running got the girls out of the water. They sat on rocks in the warm sun drying. Water Running used a comb made of bone to comb her hair. She had ones for the girls too.

Sarah was the last to emerge from the water. They only had three combs so she waited for the girls to finish before claiming one of the combs. Her body was dry but her hair, being thick, was still drying. Water Running had dressed and put the soaps back in the pouches. The girls also dressed. While Sarah was still combing her hair the rest, of the party left to head back to the village. Water Running gave her a last smile and indicated she could stay longer. Sarah watched as the three walked away with their now clean hair glistening and flowing in the slight breeze. They all looked beautiful she thought.

Sarah was done combing her hair and stood to dress when she heard a noise. She looked up to see Two Bears on his pony not far away. Sarah shrieked and pulled the buckskins in front of her naked body. Two Bears smiled. He slowly walked his horse towards her and dismounted. Sarah watched in near shock and awe as he stripped off his clothes right in front of her. In seconds he was nude too. Sarah could not help herself but steal a glance at his penis. It hung softly with his testicles from his black patch of pubic hair.

He walked past her into the stream. He had soap too. Sarah watched his tight body from behind walk into the water. When he was wet, he started to wash. Sarah was still standing in the same spot covering herself with her buckskins. Two Bears waved to her to join him in the stream. Sarah paused trying to think what she should do. He smiled at her and waved her in again.

Slowly Sarah dropped her buckskins exposing her body to Two Bears gaze. His smile seemed to leave him and be replaced by a look of hunger as Sarah stood still contemplating what to do. Eventually, she walked toward the water's edge. Two Bears smiled once again and dove beneath the water. Sarah walked in to her waist but was not sure she wanted to get her hair wet again. Two Bears spotted her and dove below the water again. Sarah felt him grab her leg from below the water and flipped her over. She screeched as she plunged below the surface of the water. She came up gasping and rubbing the water from her eyes.

Two Bears stood close by laughing at her. Sarah splashed water at him and it led to a splashing battle for a few minutes. Eventually, Two Bears' attack proved too much for Sarah and she turned her back to cower from the splashing water. He stopped splashing her and grabbed her by the waist and threatened to throw her in the water again. Sarah screamed again and fought to get away. One of Two Bears' hands slid up her body to hold her just below her right breast. The protrusion of the large breast kept his hand from sliding further.

They playfully fought in the water for a few moments. When Sarah turned to face him, they stopped playing and just looked at each other for what seemed an eternity. Two Bears' hand reached out and touched the side of her face and then her hair. Sarah had no idea want possessed her but she stepped forward and kissed Two Bears right on the mouth. She stepped back and he had a surprised look on his face. She was about to cringe from embarrassment when he leaned forward and kissed her back.

When they broke this kiss and looked at each other the heat between them was obvious. They kissed again and their bodies touched. They were in waist deep water so Sarah's pink nipples were erect from the cool water and breeze. She pushed the points of them into Two Bears' bare chest. Below the surface of the water, she could feel his cock starting to push into her flat stomach. This kiss lasted longer and the heated passion had them both gasping for air as they parted.

With the next kiss, Two Bears' hand slid from her waist to palm one of her large breasts. He teased the erect nipple making it even longer. Sarah's left hand stole from his hip into the water and encircled his fully erect cock. The swollen appendage was now keeping their bodies nearly eight inches apart.

Sarah had learned to suck cock in a rude forced way only weeks earlier. It had disgusted her at first and only fear made her cooperate. During that dreadful day though she had learned to please a man and by the end of the day become accustomed to pleasuring with her mouth. Of all the cocks she had sucked that day, none had pleased her more than Two Bears. She now wanted that same experience again. She wanted to please this strong man.

Sarah broke the kiss and pulled Two Bears by his hand to the shore. She found an area of short grass behind the rocks and they lay down. The rocks hid them from the beach. Anyone coming to the beach to bathe would have to look behind the rocks to see them.

They started kissing again. The kisses were exciting to them both and Two Bears' stiff cock signaled his arousal. Sarah curled her fingers around it as they kissed. Sarah started rubbing her hand back and forth like Gray Cloud had showed her and Two Bears groaned. His hands were not idle either, caressing her nipples and kneading her breasts. They continued for a while until different action seemed needed.

Sarah only knew one way to please Two Bears and that was with her mouth. Even that was a sin according to her strict Christian upbringing. She was not supposed to be with a man until her wedding night, certainly not to give up her virginity but even using her mouth seemed wrong. 'That fact that she had done it before, with Two Bears, seemed to make it less morally wrong,' she thought.

Sarah could see wetness in the hole at the tip of Two Bears' cock. She knew he must be excited. She decided to please him and pushed him on his back. When he lay back she moved between his legs. His cock stuck up through her hand. Sarah leaned down and kissed the tip of his cock. Two Bears moaned as Sarah kissed and licked the head of his cock. She could taste the pre-cum on her tongue.

Sarah had limited experience but she remembered what to do to please him. She pushed down until the entire head popped into her mouth. She licked it with her tongue, careful to keep her teeth in check. After she had sucked and teased on the head for a while, she then proceeded to take his cock deeper into her mouth. She pushed to the back of her mouth and held him there. Then she started bobbing on his long cock. Her hands played with his balls and the exposed part of his shaft not in her mouth.

Two Bears moaned and leaned up on his elbows to watch Sarah. Her wet blonde hair hid her face from view as her lips sucked on his cock. Sarah went slowly at first but soon increased the pace. She knew faster was better and from the increased moans from Two Bears she got further guidance.

Sarah worked his long cock well. Unlike the last time she had sucked cock, this time she really wanted to please him. She increased her suction and bobbing on his nice hard, yet soft penis. Her tongue tried to keep up with her head as it moved, licking his shaft and head. Sarah teased Two Bears' balls and felt them tighten in his sack.

Sarah got ready for the end. She sensed it was not far away. She also knew what would happen and prepared to swallow the cum as it exited his dick. Sarah sucked a few more moments and then he let lose with a mighty groan. The first ejaculation shot out strong to the back of her mouth. It was immediately followed by a second big blast. Sarah swallowed and prepared for more. She did not have long to wait and the next several bursts erupted in her mouth. Sarah collected it all before swallowing again. She then licked him tenderly till he softened.

When Sarah finally removed her mouth from Two Bears' cock, it was practically back to its normal flaccid state. She smiled up at him as he opened his eyes. He smiled back weakly at first. After a few moments, he sat up and kissed her.

Sarah thought they were done but was surprised when Two Bears pushed her down on the grass like she had him. Immediately fear coursed through her that he aimed to take her virginity right then and there. She worried when he moved over her and started sucking on her nipples. It felt fantastic and her body wanted to give in to the pleasure but her mind kept saying, 'No, stop him.'

She had her hands on Two Bears' shoulders planning to push him off any second. Just as she thought she would have to, he started kissing down her flat belly. 'What was he doing,' Sarah wondered. She raised her head off the grass and watched him kiss her tummy lower. He was between her legs and his kisses were taking him towards her sex.

Sarah watched mesmerized as he kissed her blonde hair and down one thigh. When he got to her knee, he jumped to the other leg and came back up. She sucked in her breath when she felt his fingers touch her pouting lips. The next thing she knew, he was spreading them apart with his hands like he wanted to see inside. Sarah had no understanding of oral sex on a woman. Good girls did not know or talk about such things.

It then took her by complete surprise when Two Bears pressed his mouth against her cunt and pushed his tongue into her. She squealed with surprise and wonder when she felt it touch her insides. 'What is he doing,' she wanted to know. His tongue then pushed deep into her hole and she gasped at the feelings he gave to her body. Sarah had never even masturbated so these feelings were totally new to her. She felt her body responding to him, betraying her, as it enjoyed what she knew to be wrong.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,583 Followers