Two Captives Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His face came away from her cunt, “Ahh…”

Two Bears groaned loudly as his cock pumped his sperm into Sarah’s mouth. She collected it all and continued to milk the shaft with tightly sealed lips. Sarah drew out every drop then swallowed the cum in one big gulp. She took a breath then when back to tenderly sucking on his cock to draw out anything left behind.

Two Bears went back to sucking on her clit and managed to give her another good orgasm before they quit. They eventually rolled apart. His arms were exhausted and she moved onto his chest and they kissed for a while. The passion and love between them abounded despite their varied upbringing and different races.

That morning Sarah went to see Gray Cloud. He was a busy man and not normally someone you could just show up and talk with. However, when he learned it was Sarah, he made time for her.

“Gray Cloud, this is very bad that the white settlers have moved onto Arapaho lands,” Sarah said.

“Yes. How can they just come and live on our lands?” Gray Cloud asked, seemingly confused by the voracity of the white settlers.

“There are great numbers of them, Gray Cloud, and they push out farther and farther searching for more land to live on,” Sarah said.

“Is there not plenty of land to the east?” Gray Cloud said, pointing to the direction the sun rose from.

“No! There will never be enough,” Sarah told him.

Gray Cloud thought about this for a long time before saying anything more. He stared at Sarah’s face as if looking for an answer in her white skin. Here she sat before him, a product of these white settlers. Yet she had adapted nicely to living with the people. She was married to his son and even pregnant with his grandchild. Finally, he spoke again to her.

“If we take our lands back what will happen then?” Gray Cloud asked.

“They will send soldiers to attack you,” Sarah replied.

“Explain soldiers.”

“Many warriors on horses with guns,” Sarah responded.

Gray Cloud knew of guns. Traders carried them. Her parents had them. They were his now but he just saved them not sure of their true value.

“We will fight them,” Gray Cloud stated.

“They will come like the buffalo,” Sarah pleaded.

“That many?” Gray Cloud asked.

“Yes!”

They talked a little more and he asked about her pregnancy, if everything was okay. She told him everything was great and she should give birth soon. Then Sarah left to attend to her work and leave Gray Cloud to his. Sarah was not at all surprised the next day when Two Bears came to her with news that there would be a war party.

Red Fox and he began preparing to go to war. They sharpened arrows, painted on war paint, and put on their special clothes for war. They were deep into preparations when a scout returned with news he presented to Gary Cloud. Two Bears and Red Fox were told to see Gray Cloud right away. They went to Gray Cloud’s tepee. The Chief was meeting with many elders but broke away to talk to his two sons.

“It seems that the Sioux have beaten us to the punch. Their lands have also been threatened by encroaching white men and they have responded by attacking the closest settlers. Their raids have infuriated the white man and rumors abound of many soldiers nearby. We will wait before we strike to see what response the white men take against the Sioux,” Gray Cloud concluded.

“What of the white settlers on our lands?” Two Bears asked.

“It is wise to watch the response of the white men to the Sioux before attacking them ourselves,” Gray Cloud answered.

“We cannot allow these settlers to claim our lands,” Two Bears countered.

“The white men are many. We need to act wisely or risk much hardship upon our people,” Gray Cloud stated forcefully.

The two brothers did not like their father’s tentative response but they withdrew and left him to his affairs. They went back to their tepees. Two Bears told Sarah the war party had been cancelled for now and about the Sioux. She was happy that he would not be going on such a dangerous mission. He expressed that he was not happy to let these people remain on Arapaho land.

The next two days were uneasy. Scouts came in to report findings and more went out. Red Fox left on one of the scouting missions. The Sioux and Cheyenne were more cooperative than usual, sharing information with the Arapaho. The Sioux had fought two skirmishes with the white soldiers and taken losses. The soldiers with their guns were capable enemies and not to be taken lightly.

Gray Cloud was contemplating his next move when a scout came in. He reported a group of soldiers headed towards the camp. Defenses were prepared and warriors dispatched to guard the village and be ready to attack the soldiers.

Around noon the next day, the soldiers appeared on the plain about a mile away. A small contingency broke away from the main body and approached the village. When they got to the village they were led to Gray Cloud’s tepee. Inside the tepee Gray Cloud had Sarah hidden. She was to interpret the words and tell an intermediary at the opening of the tepee what the soldiers said.

The soldiers approached Gray Cloud on horseback, and then dismounted. A man with many decorations on his uniform and blond hair, like Sarah’s, approached Gray Cloud with an air of authority.

“My name is Lieutenant Colonel George Armstrong Custer. I am here on behalf of the government of the United States of America.”

Sarah translated everything the soldier leader told Gray Cloud. He told Gray Cloud they would have to move west back to the area closer to their winter encampment. They would be confined to an area barely a quarter the size of the lands the Arapaho now claimed as their own. They would be forced to give up many of the best buffalo hunting grounds and have to live on a reservation.

Gray Cloud listened to all this taking it all in. The soldier leader left after handing Gray Cloud a bunch of papers. He would be back in several days for Gray Cloud’s answer.

************************

The next several years would prove an extreme challenge to the Arapaho People. At first the Arapaho fought the white soldiers and settlers for control of their lands but eventually gave up and agreed to move onto reservations. They were forced to split into three separate tribes on different reservations.

Two Bears survived the various engagements with the white man and he and Sarah moved onto the reservation. Their first child was a boy followed by a daughter two years later and another son two years after that. They lived happily together until death but never again delighted in the full free life they had before the white men moved onto their lands.

Red Fox was killed in one of the skirmishes with the white soldiers and Summer Wind never had children. She never remarried either and died at the young age of thirty- four. She remained Sarah’s best friend up until her last days.

Gray Cloud and Running Water survived to live on the reservation but died soon after. Gray Cloud’s spirit and heart had been broken by the life he was forced to lead his people to. White Flower and Sally both married within the tribe and had several children.

The Arapaho People that had once roamed over the plains following the great buffalo herds would never again see the glory days they had once enjoyed.

************************

I hope you all enjoyed reading this story. From the comments I received I believe many of you did. I am moving on now to other things. If you liked this story, you might want to check out my newest story line about Nurse Jenny. Thanks for all your kind words.

BB69