Two Cats in Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hook 'em," she said, flashing Osterman a familiar hand gesture. Her index and pinky fingers were extended, the others curled between. All were wet with water and Osterman's juice.

"Hook 'em," Osterman repeated, returning the sign. She let out one last breath, then grinned at her friend. "Thank you."

"Thank you too," Reddick blushed back, speaking loudly over the shower. She let out a breath, then spoke again. "That was Heather on the phone earlier. She's going to meet us at Maenads. AJ had too much to drink, she had to take him back to his hotel. She was going to stay with him, but once she heard you were taking me out, she wanted to come too, help me have fun. I told her I didn't need her to be there, but then she insisted, and AJ okayed it, so..." She blushed, looking at Osterman. "You don't mind if we hang out with her, do you?"

"No," Osterman smiled. I've fantasized about Heather a lot, she added to herself. And now that I've had Reddick, and Reddick's had Heather, maybe I can too. I'm looking forward to it.

"Good," Reddick said. Then she paused, looking at each of them. "I don't know if we should tell her about this. Or maybe we should. Do you think she would be..."

"Probably," Osterman answered, again hoping she was right. Deciding not to think about that now, she reached for the soap. This moment, she reminded herself, live in this moment. "Let's get clean," she said. "We better hurry. Heather's probably waiting for us."

Reddick nodded, picking up the shampoo and squeezing some onto her palm. She grinned, then reached over and started to rub the gel into Osterman's hair. The brunette returned her gestures, soaping Reddick's body and smiling as it began to tingle anew. This moment is great, she thought. And I know it isn't over. Reddick has lots of spirit in her, and so do I. We're having fun, and it will go on, hopefully as long as we're here and long after we both return to America. The games just got more interesting. I thought that wasn't possible, but again I'm proven wrong.

Her friend ran a hand through her hair and smiled, then put her palm out. Osterman passed her the soap. "Maenads, here we come."

"Yeah," Reddick agreed, soaping her back. "We'll frolic like Maenads."

***

The End

Afterword: Hope y'all liked this story. Thanks for reading it, whether you liked it or not. One final note- This story is one I may want to continue. It has enough characters I like for me to do that. However, I do not want to do anything my fans don't like. So if y'all want a sequel (I'll probably call it Maenads and include Heather Mitts, Sanya Richards, and some of the other athletes I've mentioned herein), please let me know through feedback.

- AchtungNight.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Selena and Taylor Girl on Girl S.Gomez and T.Swift get to know each other intimately.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Dirty Movies Uncut: Scat Barbecue A Hollywood party unlike anyone has ever seen.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Mistress Lively Blake Lively dominates her slave Selena Gomez.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Nat's Ordeal Maria's best friend, Natalie Portman, is in trouble!in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Lesbian Call Girl - Cheryl An sublime afternoon pleasuring Cheryl Hines.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories