Two Cheerleaders, One Footboy

Story Info
Walker and I take advantage of my cousin's foot fetish.
8.1k words
4.3
28.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fflover58
fflover58
53 Followers

This story was requested by a fan, and I'm more than happy to oblige. Let me know what you readers think, and maybe I'll write a sequel. Enjoy!

*****

October 2nd, 6:04 p.m.

This year was my high school's 100th anniversary homecoming, and everyone in our small community was ecstatic for the huge milestone. I certainly was, being a senior football cheerleader. Knowing one of my last games cheering would easily be the largest intrigued and excited me, as well as all the other girls on our squad.

A lot graduates and their families were planning on coming back for the big game, as well the festival the next day. One of those people included my older cousin, Jensen, who arrived Thursday before the festivities.

He pulled into our driveway in a dumpy little sedan, unable to afford anything better after college. Jensen had just graduated, and was looking for jobs. When an opportunity in town arose, my folks invited him to stay at our place, since his family hadn't lived here for several years.

I was looking out of my second floor window, watching as Jensen pulled out his suitcase from the trunk of the old beater. It had been more than 4 years since I'd seen him, when he graduated from high school. Right off the bat, I noticed quite a few difference. Not only had he gained weight, but he was starting to bald as well. Jensen was never good looking to begin anyway, having a chubby face, perpetual dark circles around his eyes, and basically no neck to speak off.

He rang the doorbell, and I made my way down the stairs to greet him with my family. My bare feet made hardly a sound on the soft carpet. I'd be so quiet sometimes, I'd pretend I was a ninja. As I made my way to door, my mother was already there, hugging her only nephew. My dad was there too, looking skeptical about this reunion and appeared ready to strike at a moment's notice.

"Brea! What's up little cuz!" Jensen greeted when he saw me.

I smiled, embracing him a friendly, though slightly awkward hug. His wider body nearly engulfed my petite figure, and he smelled a bit ripe. Still, I did my best to be nice and welcome my cousin back for the first time in years. Out of the corner of my eyes, I noticed daddy was getting a bit anxious.

The hug may have lasted a moment too long, but Jensen finally let me go before anyone said a word. "Wow cuz, you got taller since I saw you last," he teased. "In a couple more years, you'll be taller than me."

Standing at about 5 foot 3 inches, I wasn't quite what you'd call "tall" to begin with. Jensen was only perhaps 5 foot 9 inches at the most, but his size made me feel small. A lot of people made me feel small, so I was used to it.

"Just been eating my greens," I lamely joked, unsure of what to say.

"Jensen, did you have anything else you needed brought in?" mom asked. "Calvin can get it for you."

"Just another small bag and a sleeping bag Aunt Sarah," Jensen told her, his eyes still on me.

Dad seemed reluctant to leave us two ladies with his nephew, but a stern look from my mother had him making for the door. This was exactly how we'd anticipate my father's behavior during Jensen's visit. The sooner he left, the better for my overprotective parent.

"So how about we sit in the living room?" mom chirped up. "Jensen, no shoes in the house please."

He kicked off a dirty pair of loose sneakers, though his socks looked just as filthy. I cringed a little at the sight of them, but mom didn't say a word. As much of a clean freak as she was, this must have proved hard for her not to say a peep about it.

We sat in the living room, each of us on a different set of furniture. Jensen sat in daddy's la z boy, my mom on the couch with her legs folded, and myself on a chair opposite Jensen. They drank wine, though I wasn't allowed one since I was 18. Most of the conversation was between mom and Jensen, with me only participating if brought in. We learned that since graduating, Jensen had taken a variety of odd jobs, but never committed to one. A couple of other random topics ensued, but I wasn't paying attention to that. I was paying attention to mom as she kept Jensen's attention.

She was a principal at the town's junior high. I grew up being "Mrs. Vanderkamp's kid," which may have affected my social standing with fellow students punished by her. My mom had a habit of being a tough enforcer, though she relaxed for myself and my older sister.

Though my mom was in her early 40's, she had a rockin' bod. She had sun-kissed skin even in the dead of winter, the smoothest legs you can imagine, gorgeous breasts, and the face of a model. People never forgot she was in charge, but I was told by my male friends they'd do anything to "bang her." It kinda sucks when so many people think your mom is hotter than you.

I wasn't bad to look at either, though I tried my best to be modest about. From mom, I inherited expressive blue eyes, great legs, and the ability to consume vast amount of food and not gain weight. However, I was often told I look more like my daddy, with my light blonde hair, heart shaped face, and flat, thick eyebrows. My chest might be less pronounced than my mother, but I felt my figure was flattering enough, and I've been happy with it.

Mom had a great sense of communication, making people feel like they were important or least she was interested in what they were saying. Jensen kept whining about his parents and his boring, unsuccessful life, yet mom smiled was cool and considerate to him.

Meanwhile, I began to notice Jensen's eye contact breaking whenever he could without detection from mom. As daddy had predicted, my cousin's pervert nature kicked in, as he subtly checked out his own aunt. First, it was definitely her cleavage, though she had it tucked away under an old high school sweatshirt. Next though, he regarded mom's legs with a hungry look. They were in a pair of comfy jeans, the hems loose around her bare feet. She had larger feet than her height (5 foot 6 inches, petit) would suggest, her wrinkly soles pointed in my direction. Her long toes were painted red, like she usually did.

This came as a bit of surprise to me. I was aware that not long after I last saw him, Jensen was caught creeping on a group of girls on campus. My parents never went into the details, but I began to wonder if perhaps a foot fetish had anything to do with it.

"If it did, then why would mom not wear socks when he's here?" I realized.

Daddy had opposed having Jensen at first, but was pushed into it by mom. She felt he'd changed, but my observations were proving otherwise. Then, I noticed Jensen looking over at me. I tried not to make eye contact, pretending to play with my hair. My suspicions were starting to appear correct, as he looked down at the floor in front of me. He was regarding my soft, pasty white feet with an obvious lust to it. I looked over at him, prompting him to switch his glance back to mom.

I suddenly felt a tad nervous, as well as very curious. Jensen did seem like the type of guy to be into feet, and perhaps other dirty things too. It didn't really gross me out, but I hoped my cousin wasn't dumb enough to steal my socks or shoes and give them a smell. Cheerleading left a strong odor to be reckoned with, which was why I went barefoot often to avoid cooking them in sneakers. After each game, I always could smell how ripe my feet were just by prying my shoes off.

Finally, my daddy finished unloading Jensen's car and had put everything away in our guest room. He joined us, and Jensen's staring ceased. I was almost a bit disappointed in a way, hoping to investigate my cousin's fetish further. As kids, I did recall times he'd tickle my feet and insist on other foot related activities. All of that was completely innocent, but I wondered if that set him off on a path towards liking girl's feet.

The rest of the evening went without further incident. We ordered pizza, played Apples to Apples (I won), and continued talking into the wee hours of the night. Things really lightened up, and even daddy was starting to relax. With my older sister gone, the three of us didn't have quite as much fun around the house, and having Jensen here seemed to change that.

However, his affection for feet didn't leave my mind. I had put on socks earlier to hide my adorable feet, losing Jensen's interest. This was deliberate, as I had a plan to catch him. Sure, I'd cut off his pleasure for now, but I laid bait for him that night.

"Mom, I need to wear my uniform tomorrow for school," I said. "Can I please leave my shoes by the door tonight?"

Normally, I wasn't allowed to keep my cheerleading shoes at the door since they smell horrible. My feet sweat a lot, though it was mostly just that particular pair that an odor was noticeable. I could tell Jensen was paying attention now, his eyes glued between mom and I.

"Ok sweetie, but please don't leave them out after the game," mom told me. "It's going to be rather warm tomorrow for this time of year."

It was the beginning of October, yet tomorrow night we were expecting temps in the 70s. No layers would be needed, which is great for cheerleaders. I got to show more skin, and loved wearing my teasing cheerleader uniform on campus. It was about the only time guys ever noticed me.

October 3rd, 2:39 a.m.

Jensen had definitely taken notice. I knew he'd go for my shoes that night. When we all went to bed, I stayed up and listened. Our second floor had a balcony that overlooked the front door, so I could watch undetected while he did his business.

However, I never considered just how long this would take. Hours had gone by without so much as a footstep. Sleep wasn't a huge deal for me, as I've coped with less plenty of times. To pass the time away, I texted my insomniac best friend, Walker. I relayed everything that happened early that day, and she seemed to find this peculiar.

""What'll u do if u catch him?" Walker texted.

Good ole' Walker. She always knew what to ask, being the yin to my yang. I hadn't really thought about what I'd do if I did catch him in the act. Get him kicked out? Pretend nothing happened? Blackmail him?

A tingle down my spine told me I liked the idea of that last one. Yes, I wanted to blackmail him, ask him for money, or favors. I grew excited, until I heard the sound of a camera click from downstairs. The time had come.

Quietly, I opened my door a crack and looked down. Sure enough, someone was down at the entryway on their knees. I slipped out of my room and crawled on my belly to the balcony railing. My cousin's fat ass was all I could see from my angle, but what I heard was sufficient to prove my theory.

Jensen was intensely sniffing away at what I guessed were my shoes. I could hear him moan in pleasure as he breathed out, saying something not quite audible. Cautiously, I crawled towards the stairs, hoping not to be noticed until I was much closer to him. That's when I saw my pair of shoes right next to him, undisturbed.

"Wait, he's not smelling my shoes?" I thought to myself. "Then if not mine, then it has to be-"

I accidentally made a creaking noise that alerted Jensen, who turned around with one of my mom's running shoes in hand. We both froze still for a moment, neither one of us sure of what to say. Jensen's pants were unzipped, but fortunately his bulging cock was still tucked in his boxers.

"What are you doing?" I asked stiffly.

Jensen dropped the shoe. "Look cuz, this isn't what it looks like."

"So you're not smelling my mom's shoe to get off then?" I said sarcastically as possible. "Well thank you for clearing that up pervert."

It was dark, but I could tell he was already plenty shaken up. "You're not going to tell her, are you?"

"Why wouldn't I?!" I demanded, growing bolder, making my way down to the entryway. "You think you can get away with sniffing your own aunt's shoes like that?" I indicated towards my own pair. "And how about mine? Were they next on your menu?"

"No, I swear I wasn't," Jensen began to tear up, facing the floor. "Honestly, I wanted to, but I stopped myself. I felt like that was going overboard and-"

"Oh, so you weren't going overboard before?!" I interrupted. "Seriously Jensen, she gave you chance, after what you did several years ago."

Jensen looked up, his eyes swelling with tears. "You know about that?"

I reached the bottom of the stairs and stood in front of the pathetic, pleading boy that my cousin was reduced to. "Yes, but not all the details. That's why I laid out my shoes, since I saw you looking at my feet earlier today."

"Only looking, I promise," he sobbed.

"Shut up Jensen!" I shot at him. He stopped crying and went stiff. My sudden dominance felt a bit startling, but also shockingly good to order someone bigger, older than I myself. "Let's get to the point already. I've caught you red handed. If you want me to keep this from mom, you need to do something for me."

"Whatever you want Brea," he said, defeat in his shaky voice. "Just tell me what it is."

A grin materialized on my face. "Oh you'll love this." I leaned in close to his ear, as I explained how he'd be making my tomorrow an even grander occasion. A shocked, but crushed look on his face told me there was no turning back for him. I ordered him back to bed after divulging my instructions, and he ran back up silently to the guestroom. After carefully putting mom's shoes back in there proper place, I returned to my room. Immediately grabbing my phone, I swiftly text Walker.

"Mission was a success. Be ready 4 fun after game,"

I didn't even bother to wait for a reply, as I fell fast asleep. Tomorrow was going to be epic.

October 3rd, 4:57 p.m.

"Brea! Over here!"

I smiled as Walker's voice rang in my ear. Just as I turned to greet my best friend, she rushed at me for a huge hug.

"Hey, I'm excited to see you, but don't kill me!" I joked, embracing her warmly.

"Sorry babe," she apologized, letting me go. Dressed in a black and gold uniform identical to mine, Walker looked ravishing in the tight, athletic ensemble. Her curly, dyed red hair was pulled back with a gigantic gold bow and a few black streamers in nestled in her locks. Like at every home game, Walker had fresh lipstick applied to kiss one lucky person. It may sound promiscuous, but usually it was just a peck on the cheek of an adorable little boy, a family member of hers, or a football player that did well that day.

"So where is he?" Walker asked, referring to Jensen.

"In the parking lot, tailgating with my folks," I explained, leading her away somewhere private..

We were at practice before the game, working on a couple of stunts and holding our own cheerleader homecoming dinner as well. When we were out of earshot of anyone, I continued talking.

"He'll be taking us back to my house tonight, so we have a little bit of a cover. No one will suspect a thing. Sound good?"

Walker nodded. "Sounds like a plan. But what if we get caught?"

I shrugged. "We're both 18. It's not like this is against the law or anything. Plus, we'll be doing this where no one will likely see us."

A look of realization crossed my best friend's face. "I think I know where you're talking about."

"Great! Now the point of tonight is to get your feet as sweaty as possible," I said. "Your feet should be putrid by the time the game is over, or else this is useless. I even wore two pairs of socks, just to make things easier."

"Well, I didn't shower this morning," Walker proudly exclaimed. "Just did my hair, and that's it. Also, I didn't change my socks out."

I could help but giggle. "God, you are gross. This outta teach him a lesson!"

Earlier this morning, we had decided to punish Jensen by making him lick both of our feet after practice, making them as smelly and disgusting as possible. We planned to humiliate him, hoping to destroy his creepy interest in feet anyway we could. Also, we wanted to have a little bit of sadistic fun (hopefully) without any consequences

After hashing out a few more details, our conversation turned to homecoming. Walker was on this year's court, which would announce its queen tomorrow. We planned on going to the dance together, no boys allowed. We complimented each other's hair, talked about the game, then summoned back to practice until the game started.

October 3rd 9:02 p.m.

The crowd roared to live as the receiver made the catch for first down. Into the final quarter, our school was up 45-38. It was one of those games I rather liked; close enough in score, but with the momentum in our favor. 20-something more yards to go for a touchdown, with plenty of time left on the clock.

Walker and I hardly had any trouble getting this record crowd going. In fact, it was easily the loudest crowd I've ever been in front of. While the rest of the cheerleaders were getting tired and somehow bored, the two of us still had plenty of energy to burn.

I stood in front of the crowd with a "Get Loud!" sign, as our team prepared for the snap. My hair was messy from the high winds, Walker's lipstick on my right cheek. Apparently, I was the lucky one that night, though I'm sure my religious father would disapprove me being kissed by another girl. Like I said, it was just a little innocent kiss, not like we made out in front of the whole crowd. Admittedly, if I did have to kiss any one girl like that, Walker would top my list.

Our team gained 4 yards on the play, setting up for 2nd and 6. Looking up in the crowd, I tried once again to find my family. With so many people it was difficult to pick out their faces, with nearly everyone flailing their arms around is they were trying to get my attention. That's when I heard a voice call out to me.

"Brea! Brea!"

There was Jensen, leaning on the fence like he was cool. Walker noticed, then insisted we go over to him so she can introduce herself. With what we had in mind, that wasn't a bad idea. She reaches him first, as I walk reluctantly up to him. To my relief, they were already getting acquainted. Introductions are not a favorite of mine.

"Hi Jensen, I'm Georgina, but you call me Walker!" she said, as they shook hands.

Walker hated her given name, and every teacher at school knew not to call her by it after the first day, or else a fit would be thrown. The name "Walker" had been her childhood cat's name, and adopted it after it died when she was 8. Yep, she was a bit of a weirdo.

Jensen was very polite to her, but I could just tell he was totally checking her out. Despite being nearly 5 years older, it seemed the floodgates open when a girl comes of age. I just hoped Jensen didn't take this too far, as well as Walker herself. She was one of the hottest girls in the school, and knew it perfectly well.

"So, are you curious to see my feet?" Walker asked him, batting her enormous lashes.

My cousin choked up a little, and Walker giggled. "Don't worry, they don't bite. I've never met a guy interested in feet before," she continued. "Think mine will be cuter than your cousin's?"

"Ok, that's enough slut," I laughed nervously, pushing her away. I glared at Jensen. "Chicken out, and you'll be packing your bags earlier, if daddy even gives you a chance to grab them."

Jensen stepped back, as if I lashed out at him like a snake. He walked back to the stands, affording me my first glance at my folks, dressed head to toe in school gear. We made eye contact, as they cheered loudly for me. I smiled, waved back, then resumed my cheering duties. Just in time, our team went from 3rd and Goal to a touchdown. The crowded roared as the lead was extended soon to 52-38.

October 3rd 10:12 p.m.

The game was over. We'd won 59-38, a great win against a decent road team. The stands emptied out quickly, as everyone had plans afterwards at the local bars or celebrations waiting back at home.

fflover58
fflover58
53 Followers