Two Cheerleaders, One Footboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fflover58
fflover58
52 Followers

"How you holding up down there footboy?" Walker teased. "Getting hard sucking two high school girl's toes? Aren't you the biggest pervert I've ever seen."

As he had all night, Jensen didn't say anything back. It almost seemed like he enjoyed being talked down to. If I wasn't relishing having my toes sucked on so passionately, I'd probably insist on backing down then. But Walker had other ideas.

"Alright then, pull 'em down," Walker ordered.

That's when I got nervous again. "What are you doing? I said no sex, remember?" I stated harshly.

"Relax, I'm not having that thing-," she pointed to his feeble dick coming out of his pants, "-inside of me. I'm just going to give him a little reward."

Instead, she began rubbing both her feet against his hard-on clumsily. Though Walker's feet are tiny, they looked giant compared to my cousin's junk, thus she had trouble sliding her saliva-wet soles on around the hairy shaft. Jensen looked both flabbergasted and turned on, standing perfectly still. I just laid there and watched as my best friend foot-fucked my cousin, not interested in getting involved.

Walker looked focused as she tried to get a good grip of Jensen's cock. Every time she did, it'd slip away and her feet would have to start all over again.

"Maybe you should try with your soles facing up," I suggested.

She gave it a try, moving her legs of the couch and squishing her soles against his cock. It did certainly worked better, but it still looked harder than it needed to be. Walker's arches were too high to really hold on for long.

"Move over," I sighed. "I'll get this done quick."

I never wanted to jack off my own cousin, but I did want to try my hand at a footjob. Swiftly getting into the position as Walker did, I started out going slower and more deliberate. My soles and toes started to scrunch up, as my flatter, wider feet basically sandwiched Jensen's cock. It seemed effective, as he moaned louder and I could feel him getting even harder still.

"Cum on me, and I'll kill you!" I warned him. "Tell me when you're about to blow."

He acknowledged with a grunt, then grabbed my ankle to help guide my feet. I was able to go faster, thanks to this. Walker suddenly leaned near me and whispered to me.

"This is really hot," she said. "I like watching you jack off a guy. You have sexy feet, by the way. Be my homecoming date tomorrow?"

I smiled. "Anything for you babycakes," I said, planting a peek on her lips.

Then, I went back to concentrating on my first ever footjob. My legs would cramp up anytime soon, and I wanted this over with before that happened. Fortunately, his balls had been building up for awhile, so it didn't take long for Jensen's moans to turn to raspy gasps. I bit my lower lip, as I gave my legs one more burst of energy. The sound of skin on skin rang in chorus with Jensen's panting. His dry ball sack smacked against my ankles, and it began to rather sting.

Finally, Jensen stopped and stepped back. "Where should I do this?!" he begged.

"In the corner loser!" Walker directed sharply. "No way you're cumming anywhere near our gorgeous selves."

I swore I heard a disappointed groan escape his lips, but Jensen did as he was told, stroked himself a few times, then ejaculated all over the concrete floor. For such a tiny penis, he sure had a lot of pent-up cum to let loose. I'd be impressed, if he wasn't my own flesh and blood.

"Well, that was interesting," Walker humorously put.

"I think my legs are about to fall off," I groaned, still lying on the couch.

"Here sexy thang, let me help you up," Walker helped me sit back down, then looked at Jensen. "Put your fucking pants back on before someone sees you dumbass!"

October 3rd 10:48 p.m.

After some feeling returned to my legs, Walker and I put our shoes back on (no socks) and proceeded to walk out with my cousin. I somewhat leaned on Walker as we made our way out the gates. She'd look at me every few seconds, a different kind of playfulness in her eyes. Something told me things between us were about to change, hopefully for the better.

I wasn't sure things would be better in regards to Jensen. A promise was a promise, so I wouldn't be telling my folks about the shoe incident, or our wild night, as long as he kept away from mom's footwear. He had this dumb grin on his face, as I made eye contact with him. Something told me he had something sick swimming through his perverted mind.

"Whatever it is, don't even think about it," I warned.

His grin disappeared, as he lowered his head in shame. However, I couldn't help but grin myself. I'd never admit it, but this had been quite fun after all. Jensen's fetish wasn't going away anytime soon, but that wasn't such a bad thing. After all, someone had to worship my feet now that I was just a wee bit hooked.

fflover58
fflover58
52 Followers