Two Cheerleaders, One Tight Spot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes Brea, my feet must reek after all that dancing today," she laughed at my disgust.

Carrie's feet were long and narrow, her toes painted red like her fingernails. Her soles were rather wrinkly, and perhaps just as sweaty as mine were the previous night. If I wasn't in the position I found myself in, Carrie's feet might come off as "nice" to me.

"Have at them ladies," Carrie sang. "These guys are dying to watch."

Walker dove in first, combing her long tongue across Carrie's high arch. She seemed surprisingly into it, leaving a several small kisses just under the lengthy toes. Several of the guys, including Carrie's boyfriend, whooped and hollered at the sight, impressed with the show so far.

Meanwhile, I reluctantly licked up the sole a few times, nothing near as alluring as Walker. Carrie's sweaty foot tasted like it was lathered in salt and vinegar, taking all my self control not to gag. Her skin was comparatively softer than my own ever were. I'd gone barefoot most of the dance, unable to wear heels, hence they were a bit dirty

"How does she keep them so smooth?" I wondered, wrapping my lips around her foot's heel.

While Walker and I silently worshipped Carrie, she was quite vocal. Carrie acted genuinely aroused, moaning and egging us on the whole time. Of course, Walker was pleasing her the most.

"Oh Walker, this making me so hot," Carrie sighed.

My best friend took our bitchy captor's big toe into her mouth, sucking on it loudly. Again, I watched Walker out the corner of my eye. She began sucking on several of Carrie's long toes in a slow, deliberate pace. Her eyes were closed, appearing as if she savored the moment. It was as if she were really enjoying this, to my horror.

"My cousin must have made her curious," I thought to myself. "But really? Does she need to make it a show for everyone?"

It was then I looked around and nearly bit on Carrie's arch. The two other guys had their cocks out, stroking madly as they watched Walker and I. Konnor glared at me like a wild animal, intent on striking at his prey. He jacked himself off with a furious passion. Never in my life had I been so grossed out, or unsafe.

Bryan pulled out his as well, preceeding to make out with his girlfriend. What I thought would be a simple, yet humiliating foot worship session with Carrie was quickly turning into an orgy. Walker didn't seem to care, sucking on Carrie's three middles toes. I hadn't even touched the toes on my assigned foot. Taking the plunge, I popped the big toe into my mouth, my lips closing softly as my tongue touched the tip of the nail. One by one I began to suck each of her sticky toes, ignoring the unpleasant flavor that came with them. Wearing closed-toe heels must have really got them sweaty, the saltiness drying the inside of my mouth.

"Get that tongue of yours to work Brea!" Carrie ordered as she paused gorging her boyfriend's mouth. "Why can't you be more like Walker over here?"

Though I was a bit ticked at being told off and compared to my best friend, I wisely didn't protest. I worked my tongue between her moist toes with a renewed effort. The taste got easier to deal with the longer my tongue licked the fleshy valleys of her teenage toes. I was soon flicking and probing all five toes of her left foot in my mouth.

"That's it ladies, keep going," Carrie groaned, as her boyfriend kissed up her neck.

"How long can we go at this??" I thought to myself angrily.

Carrie's toes were quickly starting to taste like saliva, which I wasn't sure was any better than the previous flavor. All that sweat between the toes was gone within a few swipes of my tongue. I dragged my tongue back down the sole all the way down to her silky-smooth heel. It must have felt good, as Carrie moaned in delight.

I was so focused on her feet, I failed to notice Chase come up behind Walker until it was too late. The skinny redhead fondled with her breasts and started kissing her neck. Walker smiled, as she ceased worshipping Carrie's foot. To my shock, she turned around and started kissing him back.

"That'll be enough Brea," Carrie told me. "But you have one more job tonight."

Konnor approached me next, cock out and ready to party. He was handsome enough; dark permed locks, broad shoulders, and a huge package. However, I was a virgin, and intended to stay that way. I was scared, to say the least.

"Relax, he's not going to fucj you, unless you want to," Walker insisted. "All he really wants are your feet."

Mine were still in the strappy black heels my mom had picked out for me. Unlike the previous night, my feet looked cute and presentable. Konnor's eye were glued to them, and perhaps I couldn't blame him.

"It's all good Brea," Carrie suddenly chimed in. "Do this, and you're home free."

I got the impression there was some sort of understanding between and Walker at this point. Trusting my best friend, I laid my legs out for the strange boy. Konnor seemed to mellow out a little and softly kneel before me, as I had done for Carrie. He gave me a charming grin, then picked up my left leg and removed my shoe. His nose was quickly buried inside the sole, then discarded just as fast when he realized the shoes were brand new and had no odor. My feet, I knew, would be a completely different story.

The same was happening for Walker and Chase. Her silvery heels must have smelled more than mine, as Chase took several deep whiffs. Walker's toes were still painted that ridiculous neon blue color. Still, I did remember how much Jensen did seem to like her feet. She kicked off her second heel and placed her feet out like I did for this horny stranger about to lick her feet.

Konnor fastly proved to be a better foot licker than my cousin. He was slower and as dignified as one can be at a girl's feet. My toes curled from the pleasure of a skilled tongue gliding up and down my aching soles. I could hear Carrie screaming in pleasure in the background, but ignored in lieu of the wetness between my legs.

Nothing could have prepared me for when he stuck my toes in his mouth and began sucking on them. He'd brought my second leg up and commenced splashing his tongue between all ten of my newly painted pretties. As soft as his tongue was, it only made me ticklish and wiggle my toes in delight. It didn't seem to bother Konnor, as he'd simply suck on them again. I watched each of my toes disappear into his hot mouth and then pop out wet as fresh paint.

Everything suddenly turned out swell. Walker seemed to be enjoying this as well, already jacking Chase off with her gorgeous feet. Carrie and Bryan were fucking on the couch, which I respectfully ignored.

Instead, I got into position to give Konnor a well-deserved footjob. Remembering last time, I laid on my stomach and jacked him off soles up. Konnor applied some lube he pulled out of his pocket, pouring the cold liquid all of my soles. Honestly, I felt it made things more slippery, and hence more difficult. He guided my feet from the start though, his cock longer than my cousin's.

Walker suddenly yelped, as Chase came all over her feet, legs and butt. As her best friend, I can tell when Walker is salty, and she was very pissed off at that moment. She quickly put her shoes on and headed out the door, Chase looking very disappointed in himself.

I wasn't going to let that ruin my fun tonight. A moaning Konnor picked up the pace, my leg muscles starting to get into the rhythm as well. I didn't feel sure about what to say, or to say anything at all. Over and over, I could hear Carrie screaming at Bryan.

"Oh fuck! Yeah! Yeah! Fuck my pussy with that hard cock!!"

Something like that would sound awkward coming from me, and I decided to stay silent other than the moans escaping my lips. My feet pounded against her cock with abandon. Konnor looked like he was being exorcised as he grew closer. With a few more thrust, he came a sizable load all over my young feet. Simultaneously, Bryan came inside Carrie. Lovely.

We cleaned up everything, Konnor passing me a towel. We exchanged numbers quickly, interested in possibly doing this again. Funny how things changed so quickly. Speaking about change, Carrie's attitude took a complete reversal.

"Here Brea," Carrie took out her phone. She pulled up the video, then pressed delete. "It's gone, I swear. I'm sorry if I kinda took this whole dominatrix thing a bit too far."

We shared an awkward hug, and I was ready to certainly ready to leave. Walker was waiting out in the parking lot, leaning against my car. Her facial expression reminded me of the one my mom made one Halloween when she tried a Warhead sour candy for the first time. Safe to say, there wasn't ever a second time.

Just as I was about to say something, Walker spoke up first. "Carrie and I arranged this whole thing, just so you know."

Her confession felt a sucker punch to the gut. "What are you talking about?! We just sucked on another girl's toes, literally on our knees?! Why would you possibly agree to that?!"

"Because I wanted to make sure Carrie was satisfied and never brought this up again," Walker explained, a look of worry on her face. "Also, I might have been a bit curious to tr-"

"Don't even finish that!" I interrupted, getting extremely pissed off. "Well good thing that creep you got with tonight was a piece of shit. Did you wipe your butt off yet?!"

Walker's face passed from worried to upset. She wasn't typically a crier, yet her eyes were starting to tear up. I didn't care, I wanted to hurt her at that point.

"How could you keep that from me?!" I demanded. "I thought we were best friends?! Best friends do keep shit like that from one another?!"

"It's just..." Walker tried meekly to get words out.

"What? You have another excuse?!" I laughed. "What could you possibly have to say after that."

She said something so quietly I couldn't hear. "What was that?!" I asked harshly.

That suddenly made Walker explode. "Because I love you Brea!"

And just as suddenly, Walker grabs and pulls me in for a passionate kiss. My first thought is resist, yet my body yearns for the touch. Our arms find each other's waists. My mind seemingly shuts down, as her tongue begins to enter my mouth. This was what I had been wanting all night, without even knowing it...

12