Two Chicks, a Cave and a Cock

Story Info
Amanda shows Tess around a cave- and a big surprise.
2.9k words
4.38
103.2k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xanach
xanach
47 Followers

Amanda was on all fours, crawling through a passage that was nearly too small to fit her frame even in this position. The headlamp she wore on her forehead penetrated the otherwise complete blackness that surrounded the passage. The ground was hard and damp underneath Amanda's knees; she had to take caution each time she set her hands down or she'd slip on the damp rocks. Her right knee started to ache as she took another step.

Amanda turned her head around to look at the girl following her. Her hazel eyes squinted as Amanda's head lamp shined at them, a few strands of her dark raven hair sticking through the band that kept her own headlamp up. From here, Amanda could see slightly down the girl's shirt, but she was fairly flat-chested and it did not give an especially impressive view.

"Are you doing okay Tess?" Amanda said to the dark haired girl. "The cavern itsn't much further ahead, but we can rest if you'd like."

Tess smiled widely, her eyes lighting up. "Yeah! Let's keep going. I'm not tired."

"Okay." Amanda said turning around. Her knee still stung a little bit, and she began to regret taking this job. Tess was very young; Amanda was sure she was still a student at the local college. That was pretty typical for this tour. Many of the geology students at the college loved coming down into these caves and seeing the formations. Amanda had been told on several occasions they were unique. Growing up in this town Amanda had explored these caves many times with her father. She led tours down here several times a week to whoever would hire her to help support her mildly successful shoe store. This tour she was doing "pro bono," so to speak.

The light from Amanda's lamp started to disperse further, and Amanda knew they were coming to the cavern. She sighed briefly as she crawled out from the passage into the large cavern. Standing up, she stretched out her legs and arms letting her fire red hair fall down below her back. She cupped her breasts quickly; rather generous if she did think so herself. Amanda turned around to see Tess emerging from the small opening they had crawled through, her jet black hair wrapped up in a tight ponytail. Amanda discretely admired the young girls tight rump. She felt her crotch stir slightly and put a hand to silence it.

Tess stared doe-eyed into the cavern, whose ceiling went at least ten feet high. Her necked crane as far as it could go as she looked into the inkiness only barely punctured by the soft glow of the head lamp. Her mouth opened widely as she murmured "It's so beautiful."

Amanda walked up beside her and put her arm on around Tess, resting a palm on her left shoulder. "I'm glad you like it. My dad and I found this place when I was about ten."

Tess turned around to face Amanda, but her head only came up to Amanda's shoulders. "Oh, I'm so glad you brought me here!" Tess said bouncing up and down. "I've always wanted to come down here since I read about these formations as a little girl."

Amanda sighed and walked away from the girl. "I need this." She quietly reminded herself. "So you're a geology student, right?" Amanda said from across the cavern.

"Yeah," Tess said, quickly snapping her head back to Amanda. "Only in my second year though. But I can still identify all the rocks down here. Some of them you can only find in this cave."

Amanda smiled and sat down on a raised ledge along one of the cavern's walls. She was careful to pull some of the fabric of her pants away from her body. "Come here Tess, I have some trail mix to snack on."

Tess skipped over to the ledge at sat down close to Amanda. The two girls snacked methodically from the plastic bag Amanda had placed on her lap. When they were finished, Tess placed a hand on Amanda's thigh. "I really appreciate you doing this for me Amanda, and for free even! I'm putting myself through school, so I don't have much extra cash."

Amanda turned her head and looked directly into Tess's hazel eyes. "Thank you Tess. You're a really sweet girl." She paused for a minute. "You're thanks is all I need, I don't need your money."

Tess started to laugh, the melodious, almost symphonic sound echoed through the cavern. "Amanda, you don't need to be so coy! I may be young but I've been around enough to know what's going on. I've seen you looking me over. Your especially fond of my ass aren't you?" Tess twisted her torso around a bit and smacked a cheek through her pants, a twisted smile on her face.

Amanda started to blush slightly. She hadn't been expected this, but felt another pulse between her legs and knew she had to go for it. "What can I say Tess? Not all my clients are nearly so cute." Amanda leaned her head closer.

Tess moved in as well. "And you're a very beautiful guide, Amanda." The two ladies lips met together as Tess finished her sentence.

Amanda was surprised how soft Tess's lips were. It had been a long time since she last kissed a girl, and she found she really enjoyed it despite the growing pressure in her pants. Tess darted her tounge toward Amanda's lips every few seconds, teasing the thin flesh at the corners of her mouth. Amanda returned the playful lick, and soon the two girls were joined in a deep open mouth kiss. The two made out like this for several minutes until Tess broke off.

She began to unbutton the front part of Amanada's brown shirt, slowly revealing the red bra Amanda wore to match her hair. "You have such big breasts!" Tess said as she slowly worked her way down. When the last button came un-done Amanda's shirt fell to the floor of the cave. Tess immediately began fondling the ample flesh over Amanda's cotton bra. "Oh, they feel so nice," Tess moaned. "I've always loved tits, Amanda. Ever since I hit puberty I'd stare at them like a horny football player." Tess slowly moved her hands backward to the bra's clasp.

"This isn't going exactly as I had thought." Amanda was thinking as Tess caressed her bosom. But, this girl seemed really into it, and Amanda had learned from experience that usually made the experience easier for them. She thought one last time about backing out, but felt like the pressure between her thighs was going to explode and made up her mind. As Tess's hands undid the clasp containing Amanda's breasts, Amanda purred "Let me do you first, lover."

Tess wrinkled her nose, looking perplexed. "Er, do me first? But i thought this was payment for..."

"Oh, I will enjoy it incredibly," Amanda began. She gently pushed the young girl so she was lying on the rock bench, her legs dangling down over the end. "Getting another gal off is a huge turn-on for me." Quickly, Amanda lifted Tess's tank top off, letting her iron stiff nipple brush against the girls mouth as she straddled her. Amanda worked her way back to Tess's black sport bra, and started to tug when Tess stopped her.

"Just a minute! I'm not, I'm not really comfortable with this. I mean, me being naked and all..."

Amanda bit her lip and straightened up so she was straddling Tess's midsection with her legs. She had come too far to let this slip now. She had an idea, and ran her hand backwards and up Tess's shorts. She felt for the softest, smoothest part of Tess's thigh and began to rub.

It worked. Tess closed her eyes and began to softly moan at Amanda's touch. "See," Amanda said in a deeper voice than was her usual. "I've been with women for a long time Tess. I know how to make them feel good." With her free hand, Amanda dug under Tess's sport bra and lifted it up in one quick motion. She didn't get any resistance from Tess this time around and she whimpered under Amanda's caresses.

Amanda stopped for a moment to look at Tess's breasts and immediately regretted thinking they were small. They were gorgeous, apple sized globes just smaller than a handful. Each was almost a perfect circle, and was topped with small pink aeroles and nipples the size of Hershey's kisses. Amanda felt heat rushing to her face, and her crotch was now throbbing under her excitement.

"Oh baby..." Amanda moaned. She turned around and ripped off Tess's shorts in panties in one maneuvered, and Tess's tiny pussy hit the cold and damp cave air. Amanda saw Tess shiver slightly as she got up and stood at the girls feet.

Amanda stood up and surveyed the naked girl, lying on the natural bed the cave supplied her with. She was so horny at this point she couldn't think straight, but was more than glad she had taken this job now. "Soon," Amanda thought, "I'll have the relief I need. This girl was the perfect selection." Tess squirmed on the rock and looked up pleadingly. "Hey, don't leave me in the cold like this! Are you just going to ogle me all day or get down to business?"

Amanda gave a wicked half grin and pulled down her shorts. "Oh, it's time to get down to business alright girl." She threw her shorts aside and stepped out of her panties. Amanda was fully naked now; red hair down to her back, D-Cup breasts perking out, and a rigid, 8-inch erect penis protruding from her crotch.

Tess had a look of horror on her face, and tried to back away on the bench. "Wha... What are you a man? A, a, transvestite?"

Amanda bent down over the girl and pushed Tess's arms down, pinning her to the bench. Her cock bounced off Tess's stomach. "Oh, I'm all woman honey. My roommate was a biology professor, and he had this theory. So, he tests it on me. Says it would be a breakthrough in cosmetic surgery. Transgendered women could grow full penises!" Amanda straightened herself up a bit but was careful to straddle Tess so she couldn't get away. Her giant dong fell between Tess's tiny tits. "Unfortunately, the drugs had a side effect; increased libido. I have the dick of a porn star, the hooters of a stripper, and a sex drive of both put together!"

Amanda started to stroke her shaft, as Tess stared bug-eyed. Jesus it felt good, she loved petting and stroking her meat. But she loved a young tight pussy more, and she started to shimmy her self down between Tess's legs. Amanda was strong, and was able to hold Tess in place by pressing on her abdomen.

Tess was squirming and shouting under Amanda's grasp "No! This can't be real, you can't be real! I don't wanna... I don't wanna..."

Amanda put a hand to the girl's mouth silencing her. With her other hand, she started rubbing the mound between Tess's legs. "Look sweetie, we're in a cave below the earth. You need me to find your way out, and nobody down here is going to hear you scream," Amanda paused for a minute and focused her other hand on the sensitive bud on Tess's vagina. She felt Tess's body tense up and relax, and saw her close her eyes. Amanda took her hand off her mouth and held her package. "This is going in you one way or another."

Tess opened her eyes momentarily and nodded. Amanda unmounted the girl and stood at the foot of the ledge. She took Tess's legs and pulled them down over the side, so her butt was resting on the very end of the ledge. Amanda parted Tess's thighs slowly, her body and cock burning with anticipation. She peered at Tess's pussy, which was beautifully pink with petite labia and a small triangle of black bush at the apex. Delicious.

Amanda positioned her cock at Tess's opening, and rubbed up and down. Tess spoke in a cracked voice "Promise you'll be gentle. I don't know if it's all going to fit..."

Amanda smiled. Most of the girls she brought down here asked for such treatment at first. Amanda was careful to only select girls that looked sexually adventurous, so usually the initial shock of a dickgirl melted away as the day went on.

But she was getting distracted. Holding her dick at just the right position, she slowly eased her way into Tess's constricted canal. Tess started to moan loudly and arch her back as the dick penetrated her, but Amanda maintained a steady force as Tess stretched.

"Mmmm, this is tight." Amanda said out loud. She didn't think Tess was a virgin, but this snatch certainly hadn't seen much action recently to be so snug. She pushed in slowly, reveling in the contractions being forced on her dick by Tess's muscles. Amanda couldn't help but cry out at the sensation; it was tighter than some hand jobs she'd received.

Agonizingly, Amanda pushed inward until she couldn't continue. Tess brought her body up, sweating pouring down as she panted in ecstasy and discomfort. Amanda looked into her hazel eyes. "You okay?" She asked sweetly.

Tess nodded, sweat coming down her cheeks. "Try, try a little slowly." Amanda nodded and gradually withdrew, savoring every bump and ridge inside Tess. After she had drawn back for three seconds, she pushed in again a little quicker. Tess shouted in pleasure at the sensation and arched her back a little.

Once again, Amanda drew back only a little faster. Tess's pussy was twitching and grabbing her shaft, and Amanda couldn't believe it felt so good. Her dick was on fire and she had only just penetrated! Amanda saw a giant smile on Tess's face as she tossed her head back and forth and Amanda quickened her pace a little bit, drawing her cock a bit further out each time. Tess was moaning in time with Amanda's humping. She brought a hand up to pinch her nipple and threw her head back in joy. "Oh god Amanda, you're so huge! It's, it's filling me up!"

Amanda had a good rhythm going, her tits bouncing in time with her hips as she pumped Tess's canal. It was slow but deliberate, and Amanda savored every ridge inside of Tess rubbing against the tip of her penis. Amanda put a hand on her right breast and started to grope it forcibly, feeling the sensations all down her back and through her cock. All the while, she felt the long load of cum in her balls creeping up her shaft. Amanda increased her speed slightly and bent down over Tess.

"Ooh? How does it feel? Having a big dick attached to a girl inside your little twat?"

"Ah, it's good Amanda!" Tess moaned. She had closed her eyes and threw her head to one side. "I love your cock! It feels so much better than a man's!"

"Should I go faster, honey?" Amanda cooed into the girls ear. This was going better than she expected! Not only was she being massaged by the tightest pussy she'd ever had, the girl on the other end of it was pleading for more!

"Yes, please!" Tess panted between breaths. Amanda quickened her pace a little bit, almost drawing her dick out each time and pushing in as far as she could. Her nipples began to ignite with the increased sensation. At the same time, Tess's vagina started to tense and relax in time, desperately trying to squeeze the cum out from Amanda's juicy dick. Amanda could feel Tess's juices sliding to her balls; leaving them cool and tingly.

"Oh, fuck me hard!" Tess screamed. "Fill this little hole with your girl cum! I know you've got a gallon pent up!"

Amanda moaned herself and could feel the pressure behind her cock head growing. Her balls were tingling, and her breasts felt the hottest and heaviest she could remember. It was close now, and she sped her pace up and bent in closer to Tess.

"Are you ready, baby? Ready for a nice large load inside you?"

Tess opened her eyes and looked at Amanda. "Oh, yes Amanda! Give it to me!"

Amanda stood upright again and grabbed onto Tess's slim hips for leverage. Her dick was twitching uncontrollably inside as she felt the pressure build up her back. Amanda's legs were weakening as sweat poured off her, it felt like her entire body was going to ejaculate.

"Oh, Tess..." She moaned as the orgasm finally hit her, and her penis bucked wildly against Tess's soft walls. Her tits exploded with sensation, as her spine tingled and nerves sparked. Tess came shortly later, screaming in joy as the convulsions of her pussy drew more come from Amanda's engorged member. Amanda giggled at the feeling.

After almost a minute of cuming, Amanda withdrew from Tess. Her dick has softened up to it's flaccid state. She put her head between Tess's legs and saw her semen spilling out of Tess's hole; foamy and frothy with Tess's own fluids.

The young girl was sleeping on the rock, completely spent from her ordeal with the dickgirl. Amanda softly pushed her to one side and curled up next to the young student. She saw Tess smile broadly in her slumber, and Amanda smirked herself as she closed her eyes and entered a restful sleep.

xanach
xanach
47 Followers