Two Cocks for Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I settled up and the three of us left. The hotel was just across the street from the bar. When we got to the revolving door, Julie said, "I feel terrible about Lisa ruining our evening. Would both of you like to come up for a nightcap?"

In the hallway on the fifth floor, Julie fumbled for her key card. Her hand shaking as she inserted it into the reader and opened the door.

The room was big and modern, with a huge Scandinavian style bed on one side, and a fainting couch, armchair, and coffee table on the other. I noticed that Julie had set a bottle of lube on one of the bed stands.

"What can I offer you gentleman," Julie asked, walking a little unsteadily towards the minibar. I looked at David, whose mouth was practically watering.

"I'm actually not thirsty, Julie," I said.

"Oh no," she said. "Is there something else you want?"

My stomach lurched—I suddenly knew it was actually going to happen, and my heart began thumping furiously. I took off my jacket and draped it over the armchair, then sat down. "We were really looking forward to meeting Lisa and pairing off to have some fun tonight," I said. "As it stands, I'm afraid you're going to have to cover for her."

Julie put her hand over her mouth. "Are you saying I have to have sex with both of you?" She couldn't quite manage incredulity; she was too excited by this point.

"David, I said, "why don't you show Julie what a good kisser you are."

Julie took a deep breath as David approached her. He put his arms around her waist and the two of them began kissing each other hungrily. I could see their tongues entwining and sliding in and out of each other's mouths. Julie pulled David closer to her, but he had taken my instructions a little too literally, and wasn't groping her the way she clearly wanted him to. I was about to say something when Julie pulled off his jacket and tie and unbuttoned his shirt while not breaking off the kiss.

"Are you enjoying that, Julie" I asked.

"Mh-hm..." she mumbled, not looking at me.

When she finally pulled away from him, it was to step back and remove his belt. She pulled his pants down around his ankles and tossed them and his socks aside. When she pulled off his briefs, his hard-on practically slapped him in the abs. I got up and knelt behind her, unzipping her dress and undoing the clasp of her bra, and pulling both off over her head. David groaned again at the sight of her perfect breasts.

He was a little thicker than I am, and maybe an inch longer, but with a fat mushroom head at the tip. I knew I was going to love seeing it disappear inside her. Julie swallowed hard and wrapped her hand around the base of his cock.

She pulled slowly upwards, and I gave a knowing little chuckle.

One of her favorite things, after a lot of foreplay, is to milk the precum from the head of my cock and jerk me off with it. She measures her performance by how much there is. I can only imagine how satisfied she was with herself when a huge blob of clear liquid nearly shot out of David's hard-on.

"Oh!" she said, giggling and moving quickly to catch it between her hand and her breast. She raised her cupped hand and slathered the natural lube all over David's shaft, then started pumping it slowly up and down, up and down.

"Oh... fuuuck..." David groaned, overwhelmed by her beauty and the delicacy of her technique. He wasn't the only one overwhelmed. The sight of my gorgeous wife pleasuring another man for (partly, at least) my enjoyment made my head spin. My heart was overflowing with love for her and with gratitude that she was mine.

After a few minutes of this, I said, "Okay, my turn." David collapsed into a seated position on the bed behind him and began stroking himself. I turned Julie so that David could view us from the side as I had done with the two of them. I wrapped my arms around her, loving the warmth of her nakedness against my clothes. We kissed for a long time, then she undressed me just as she had done for David. She jerked my cock a few times and raised the pre-cum to her lips and wetted them with it, then knelt down and rubbed the head of my cock against them, without taking me into her mouth. Soon her lips and chin were a gooey mess. A minute later she tilted her head to the side and took my balls into her mouth, sucking them gently and massaging them with her tongue. David suddenly stopped stroking himself-clearly the sight was becoming too much for him. It almost pushed me over the edge too. With some regret, I pulled Julie to her feet, then knelt and pulled off her panties, leaving her in nothing but her wedges.

"Julie," I said, "I'd like you to lie down on the bed on your stomach." David practically jumped aside to make way for her. She complied, then I propped myself up on an elbow to one side of her, indicating to David that he should do the same. Her arms lay raised above her head, her breasts plumping out to each side. We began to rub and tickle her back, her ass, her arms, and her legs, planting kisses and bites all over her goose-bumpy skin. She shuddered in little spasms every ten seconds or so. I moved my hand between her legs and felt a puddle of wetness beneath her. "Turn over," I said. When she finally did, her eyes were glazed.

David and I sucked and kissed her breasts and her hard, swollen nipples. We alternated kissing her on the mouth. When we finally put our fingers inside her (one each, at the same time), she gasped with pleasure. I did this for only a matter of seconds before flipping myself upside down and nudging my head under her left leg. She spread her legs wide and I put my mouth on her pussy, licking and kissing it with the same tenderness I had used on her mouth. I stuck my tongue inside her vagina, making circles with the tip and flicking it in and out, which was her favorite movement.

I was pleased to see that David wasn't far behind. His face was suddenly close to mine, but focusing on her clit. She was breathing heavily now and moaning. Soon she was arching her back, her hips shaking uncontrollably from a shattering orgasm, which went on for a long time. When she finally lowered her hips, David and I moved upright again on each side of her. Her face and chest were covered with a thin film of perspiration. She pulled herself up on her elbows, let out a deep breath, and kissed both of us deeply.

"Lisa is going to be very, very upset that she missed this," she said.

"There's always a next time," David said.

"Oh no there isn't," Julie said, pushing me and David on our backs and kneeling between us. "I'm not sharing either of you with another woman."

With that possessive declaration, she began slowly stroking both of us, her eyes darting back and forth between the two cocks she controlled utterly. To her apparent satisfaction, we were both leaking enough precum to make the bottle of lube unnecessary. I found myself wishing that she were wearing her wedding and engagement rings on the hand she was using to jerk David off, but contented myself with the certainty that there would be more opportunities for that.

I split my attention between admiring the devilish smile on her face and the expert tugjobs she was giving me and a guy who was practically a stranger to us. After a while, Julie bent over and took David's balls in her mouth while continuing to stroke both of our dicks. He was in heaven, as was I; I could hardly believe this was actually happening. Then she slid his thick shaft between her lips and lowered her mouth over it, slowly taking in more and more. Soon she was bobbing up and down on his cock, her cheeks hollowed in from the vacuum pressure she was applying.

"Oh god... Oh fuck..." David was groaning. But just as I was gleefully anticipating the geysers of cum that were about to explode all over my wife's face, she lifted her head and squeezed David's shaft, giving me an evil grin. The head of his prick flushed purple for an instant before she let it go. David cried out, and a huge quantity of white goo spewed across his stomach and chest, all the way up to his neck. It took only a second for my dismay to morph into realization: What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I had delayed Julie's gratification by a whole night; she was going to make me wait just a little longer. God how I loved her in that moment.

"I think David needs a little break," I said, though he clearly wasn't going limp in the slightest. I got to my knees and gestured for Julie to lie face down on top of the still supine David. She quickly obeyed, and I heard the squish of his cum as their bodies pressed together. She immediately stuck her tongue in his mouth while I spread her legs around him. The difference in their heights was such that the tip of his still erect cock didn't quite reach her crotch. I put my hands on her hips and lifted her ass slightly in the air. She whimpered as I slid into her pussy and began rocking her back and forth, impaling her on my almost painfully hard cock. The sights and sounds of she and David clinging together while I fucked her from behind were almost too much-too exactly like the fantasy image that had pushed me over the edge that first night we had imagined it out loud. She knew it too.

"David," she said, "be a love and get on your knees. I want to suck that big cock of yours."

David had barely scurried out from under her and gotten to his knees before Julie engulfed the mushroom tip of his dick. The sucking sounds she was making were absurdly loud. Soon I heard David moan again. I peeked around just in time to see thick ropes of sperm explode onto my wife's face-five blasts in all. David was grunting like an animal. To my pleasant surprise, he overcame his passivity and grabbed Julie by the knot in her hair, shoving his cock back in her mouth and holding it still as he emptied the last of his seed down her throat. She reached for the base of his prick and increased her suction until David began to buck his hips, trying to break free. She held on just a bit longer, tormenting his hypersensitive cock by swirling her tongue quickly around the head.

When he finally managed to pull away, Julie spun around, still on all fours. David's jizz was everywhere: in her hair, on her cheeks, across the bridge of her nose, dripping from her lips. She lay perpendicular to me, propped up on an elbow to give me an unobstructed view of her beautiful, defiled face. She was proud of herself, like a cat bringing its owner the mouse it's just killed. She took me in her mouth, but it was too much for me. I released the biggest load of my life onto her face and her breasts, already plastered with cum.

David and I lay there, completely spent. Julie put her head down on David's leg and drew circles on my chest with her fingers. When my head cleared enough to look up, I saw her smiling at me, a haughty look on her face. "I love you," she mouthed to me, then sat up on the bed and took off her wedges. She got up and went to the bathroom. When she came out, most of the cum was gone from her face and chest. She sat back down on the bed and, with a hand towel, cleaned off David's chest, tossing it to the side when she had finished. Neither of us said anything; we were both in awe of her.

She walked to the suitcase stand and pulled a black baby-doll negligee out of her bag. She slipped it on, undid the knot in her hair, and shook it out. She took a lipstick out of her toiletries bag and applied it in the long mirror that stood near the corner of the bed. Then she went to the fainting couch, piled some pillows between the cushions and the headrest, and lay on her stomach on top of them, propping herself up by the elbows.

"I'm so ashamed by what I've done tonight," she said. "You two are practically strangers. I don't know what came over me. I certainly hope nothing like that happens again-especially right here, right now," she added, raising an eyebrow and pointing to the floor in front of her.

David and I chuckled and went to stand in front of her, side by side. We were both completely stiff again by the time she started sucking us off in turn. I gripped a tight handful of her hair as I fucked her mouth, which felt like velvet. I didn't let go when she switched to David. She slurped his cock loudly as a thick string of precum and saliva formed between her mouth and the base of his shaft, drooping slowly down and breaking onto the carpet.

"Julie," I said, " turn over so David and I can fuck your beautiful breasts."

David's cock fell out of her mouth as she pushed herself up and pulled the straps of her negligee off her shoulders, revealing her gorgeous tits. She flipped over on the fainting couch and pulled David by the hand to her side. He swung a leg over to straddle her chest. Julie squeezed more of his precum from his cock onto her cleavage, then pulled it to her lips and wet the tip with her saliva. She pushed her heavy breasts together around his veiny shaft, and he began pumping in and out-gingerly at first, then with vigor as his excitement rose with Julie's encouragement.

"Yeah," she moaned, just above a whisper, as his slippery rod rammed her cleavage, "give it to me... Give me your big cock." The angry, purple head of his dick was practically spearing her in the chin as he rocked her and the fainting couch back and forth. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, lashing the head of his prick each time it thrust forward. With a shudder and a moan, David moved her hands so that she was cupping them over one breast only.

"I want to feel your nipple on my cock," he said. Julie smiled and let a globule of saliva fall again, this time onto her own nipple. She clasped her fingers over the top of his shaft, which he began to pump furiously. She moaned with delight.

I was getting ready to burst again at the sights and sounds of my wife's wanton behavior. I got down on my belly on the couch and lapped at her clit while she and David had their fun, provoking a rising tide of groaning from her and, consequently, from David. I don't know how much time passed when I heard her say, "Okay... okay, I can't take this anymore. David, lie down."

I moved away. Julie stood up and pushed David onto his back on the couch, then straddled him and guided him in. She made sure to do it slowly so that I could watch the fat tip of his prick slide inside her. David gasped as she lowered herself all the way and began moving her hips in circles, one knee on the couch and the other on the floor for leverage.

"Don't come yet, baby, okay?" she said to him, but David plainly didn't hear her, or couldn't comply. He bucked his hips again, shooting another load inside her. "Oh..." she said, only mildly disappointed.

"I'm sorry..." he managed to squeak as his labored breath finally slowed.

"That's okay, that's okay," she said maternally, feeding one of her breasts into his mouth, his cock still inside her. As he sucked and licked her, she reached around for his balls, alternately cupping and massaging them with her hand, and running her silver-painted nails over his scrotum. It couldn't have been more than two minutes later when she grinned and said, "Maybe I didn't need to stop in the first place." With that she began grinding her hips against his pelvis again, then fucking him up and down while she moved her other breast into his mouth.

While all this happened, I was standing there stroking myself, enjoying the first time in more than ten years that my wife had had a cock other than mine inside her. I was about to order her to take over on me with her hand, when she looked in my direction, hair plastered to her cheek and neck with her sweat and traces of David's and my sperm.

"Baby," she said throatily, "put your cock in my ass while I fuck another man, okay?"

Within seconds I was behind her with the lube in my hand, my dick rock hard and my head spinning with ecstasy. I made circles around and over her opening with the head of my slippery cock while watching her rock slowly back and forth on David's pole. She whimpered a little as a stuck my thumb inside her.

"Relax," I whispered, and felt her comply. I moved the finger in and out of her virgin orifice more and more quickly. I could feel her letting go, beginning to enjoy the feeling. By the time I removed my thumb and introduced just the throbbing head of my cock into the clean, pink little hole, I knew she wanted it almost as badly as I did. The room grew almost silent and she stopped moving on top of David. I slid in an inch deeper, then another...

"Wait, wait..." she said, taking a deep breath, then letting it out. "Okay... more..." I pushed in a little further, about halfway now, and stopped. "More," she whispered urgently, almost hungrily. I took her by both hips and slid slowly all the way to the base of my shaft.

"Oh g-o-d," she squealed when I was all the way in, "Oh my god... This is like... it's like..." but she didn't get to finish. David and I had both gripped her by the hips, and begun the somewhat awkward business of finding a rhythm that allowed both of us to fuck her. It didn't take long.

Having Julie sandwiched between us, completely at our mercy... the feeling of raw power was like a narcotic. I knew David was feeling it too as he began doing more of the thrusting.

Julie's body became less taut, more passive-her heading lolling on David's chest as we fucked her, her legs splayed to the side. David moved his hands from her hips to her ass and gripped her flesh, pushing himself deeper and deeper inside her. I took her by the arms and pulled them behind her back, lifting her slightly above his torso, and started ramming her harder while pulling her towards me. It was as if the three of us were performing some ancient carnal ritual in which my wife was being sacrificed to the gods of male lust-and she loved it. Her sounds of sexual pleasure were unmistakable to me.

"You like being a slut for me?" I asked her. The pretense of anonymity had served us well, but the truth was even hotter.

"Mmh..." she groaned in response.

I pulled her back with more force now, both of us continuing to pummel her. "Say it," I commanded. "Say you love being my slut."

"I love it," she gasped," I love being your slut. I love it."

"Say you love having two cocks inside you."

"Oh baby, I love having a cock in both my holes. It feels so... fucking... good," she grunted as she pushed into my and David's thrusts with each word.

I smiled at David, saw the evil grin on his face as he pounded my wife. "What else do you love?"

"Uhh," Julie groaned, carried away with pleasure, "I love... I love cum on my face and on my tits."

"What else?" David asked.

"I love a cock in my pussy and a cock in my mouth at the same time," Julie groaned. "I love having a cock in each hand... I love having my husband watch me suck and fuck another man's huge cock... I love..."

She would have gone on, but that was all I could take. I pulled out and shot thick ropes of cum over her back and into her hair. My climax brought Julie and David to theirs. They both cried out as David arched and twisted his back, drilling deeper than ever into Julie's pussy and releasing a flood of jizz inside her.

I went to the bathroom and washed my cock with soap and a washcloth. I collapsed on the bed while Julie and David lay entwined and exhausted on the couch. I heard the sounds of them kissing.

A minute later they joined me, Julie next to me and David to her other side. She began playing with both of our cocks, and just as I was wondering if I could possibly go again, she propped herself up and said to David, "So, do you have another friend you could bring next weekend?"

That answered that question.

12