Two Cocks for Lynne Ch. 02

Story Info
She wants to control the second session.
8.8k words
4.47
84.4k
44
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers

Thanks to everyone who sent positive feed back, it has inspired me to continue with this story! If you didn't enjoy the first episode, don't bother reading any further. This is posted in Loving Wives because it's about a wife who likes being fucked. If that's not your bag, read something else, or write something else, don't tell me (you know who you are, anon.)

For the rest of you, any feedback, suggestions and criticisms, votes etc. are all very welcome and appreciated.

10th March 2008

Due to some comments (which I have left posted) I have finally edited this story and changed a few parts of dialogue to avoid any confusion as it crosses borders. it has also given me a chance to change a few mistakes. Feedback does work!

***

Following our first threesome as described in my first story, Lynne was a little embarrassed by her wanton actions the next day. I tried to draw on her innermost thoughts of that hot night, but apart from admitting that she had thoroughly enjoyed being fucked senseless, she told me that she didn't really want to discuss it further until she had got her mind around the situation.

We met up with Ian again a few days later; We had both felt nervous about seeing him after letting him join our sex lives, although we had spoken a few times on the phone. When he arrived, struggling beneath a huge bouquet of flowers for Lynne the tension eased, and everything was back to normal. We went out for a drink, and spent a pleasant evening together.

Conversation flowed easily with no difficult references to 'that night', although over the next few weeks it did seem that an occasional knowing look or comment could pass without embarrassment.

***

As we lay in bed, a few nights later, Lynne confessed that she had been concerned that Ian might assume that he would be allowed, or expected to fuck her, every time he was invited round, but as that hadn't happened, she could now look back at our threesome with ease.

"After all" she whispered to me, "It was something special, wasn't it?"

"It certainly was," I assured her gently, pulling her closer.

"I still can't believe how much cock you can manage, you looked fantastic all night, and it makes me hard just thinking about it!"

Lynne's hand slid down to check my statement.

"Mmm," She whispered, smiling "It does seem to do it for you, doesn't it?"

"I have to say, having two hard cocks aching for me all night was a great compliment, I was really only expecting an hour or so at the most!"

"I think that you underestimate your powers, you may pass as a prim and proper lawyer by day, but you make a fantastic slut wife by night!

"Oh God," she sighed, "Is that how you see me now?"

"Sometimes. You know, when I want to," I told her, teasingly.

"And when is that, exactly?" she quizzed,

"Well, now, for instance, and two days ago at the supermarket."

"At the supermarket? Why on earth the supermarket?" she gasped.

"You were bending over the freezer, dressed in your smart black trouser suit, and the thought crossed my mind that the people around you would have no idea of how you looked, dressed like a slut, bent over an armchair with two cocks vying to satisfy you!"

"Wow! Do you really think of me like that? You're not going to get bored with me then!" she giggled.

"I'll never get bored! You can have all the cock you want, just so long as I am in agreement and part of it!"

"Do you mean that we could do it again then? I mean with Ian, he was so sweet, he really did enjoy me, didn't he?"

"Enjoy you! I'll say he did, he told me that he only has to think of you that night and he gets a raging hard on!"

Lynne lay with her eyes closed, deep in thought for a while, before she turned to me and looked straight into my eyes.

"Would you like another session Darling? I know that you wanted to see me being fucked by someone else, but now that we've done that, do you think we should do it again?

"What about you?" I asked, "I would love to do it all over again, but only if you are going to feel happy and enjoy it too."

She gave me an impish smile.

"Having your two big cocks at my mercy all night is the most exciting thing that I can think of, I would love to do it again!" she said in a low voice, her hand sliding down to my stiff cock.

"If that's what you want then, that's what you'll get!" I encouraged, "I'll speak to Ian, when do want to arrange it for?

"How about this weekend?" she suggested eagerly.

"No good, Ian is going to Germany until next Friday, you'll have to wait until the following weekend, can you wait until then?"

"I suppose so," she replied, with a dejected tone, but then she brightened a little, saying,

"Actually, that might be better,"

"Why?"

"Well, I've been thinking, I would like to try something a bit different next time, I still want you both to enjoy it, but I want to take more control, you know, be in charge."

She had my mind racing now! "What do you mean by 'in charge' exactly?"

"Oh God, this is embarrassing! ...I have been thinking,"

"Go on." I urged.

"Look," she paused, "Don't laugh, but, I thought it would be fun to restrain you a little, both of you, so that I could tease you for a while. But you would have to go along with it, or I would feel silly, and that would spoil it. What do you think?"

"I think you are a very naughty girl," I laughed, "I'll tell Ian to keep the following weekend free!"

***

I called Ian the next morning, outlining Lynne's idea. Needless to say he was more than keen at the prospect of getting his cock into her again, and bemoaned the fact that he was working away.

"This is going to seem one hell of a long trip now, please don't let her change her mind," he pleaded, "I'm going to be loaded right up for her when I get back!"

"Don't worry mate," I assured him, "I'll keep her simmering nicely until you get here!"

***

Lynne's excitement built steadily during the next week.

One afternoon I had to take her to a local boatyard on the river to buy various lengths of soft black rope, and the following day we had to visit endless furniture shops until we found a matching pair of long low stools.

"What do we want these for?" I asked.

"I've always wanted something like these for the big bay window in the bedroom." was her explanation, although it was the first that I had heard of this.

So, needless to say, she bought them, and managed to arrange delivery for the next day!

***

On the Thursday, Ian phoned from Dusseldorf.

"Is everything still on for Saturday?" he asked.

I told him what we had been up to, so he had better make sure that he was back!

"Oh I'll be back, even if I have to walk! But listen," he continued, "What shoe size does Lynne take?"

"Three or thirty six European, I think. Why?"

"Well," he replied, "I've seen a fantastic pair of boots in a shop here with five inch heels, she would look great in them, I thought that if you were O.K. with it, I'd buy them for her."

"I don't have a problem with that, but what are they like?

"They're suede thighboots, with a leopard print. They are a bit expensive, but if she would wear them for us, they would be worth every penny!"

What could I say, if the boy was into boots as much as I was, it would be a shame to disappoint him.

"O.K. If you really want to, but you had better go up a size with that heel height! It's a long way to take them back if they don't fit!"

"Great," he responded," I'll pop them round gift wrapped on Saturday morning, See you then."

***

The rest of the week crawled by, Eventually, Saturday morning arrived and Lynne was up early, pottering about, humming to herself.

"You seem very cheerful this morning, my love, anything on your mind?" I joked.

"No, not really," she smiled, "I'm just making plans in my head, I'm getting quiet excited now, but my ideas will only work if you really promise to go along with everything that I say."

I was about to reassure her when we were interrupted by the door bell.

"I'll get it!" I called; I went down to open the door.

As expected, it was Ian. He came in carrying a large box, wrapped in gold foil.

"Is she in?" he asked.

"Yes, come on up."

I called Lynne, telling her that there was someone to see her.

When she saw Ian, her face lit up,

"Hello darling, how was your trip? Aren't you a bit early?"

"It's O.K." said Ian, "I've just popped in for a few minutes, I've brought you a present from Dusseldorf."

He handed her the box with a sheepish grin on his face,

"I hope that you like them!"

Lynne took the parcel, sat down and carefully opened the wrapping to reveal a large white box.

Lifting the lid, she gasped as she saw the boots.

"Oh Ian, you are naughty, they're wonderful, How did you know the size?"

"He phoned me last week, to find out," I told her.

"They are very sexy boots! You had better try them on!"

"I will," she smiled, and disappeared into the bedroom.

She reappeared a few minutes later, still dressed in her jeans and an old rugby shirt.

"What's up, don't they fit." burst Ian with a concerned look on his face.

"They fit like a glove, and look very sexy," she assured him. "The tops are only a few inches from my pussy; I know that you are both going to love them!"

"Don't we get to see them, then?" Ian pleaded, "I've been looking forward to this since I bought them!"

"If I walked out in front of you two, in those boots now, I would spend the rest of the afternoon on my back," she teased. "You'll have to wait until the right occasion!"

"Like tonight!" Ian responded, hopefully.

"No, not tonight, I'm in charge tonight and I've already decided what to wear. But if you both behave, as you've promised, we can have another evening when you can both decide what I do and wear, and I will just go along with it. I think that's fair, don't you?"

What else could we do but agree.

"Now," said Lynne, "I have things to do, so, I'll see you at eight o'clock sharp. Don't be late!"

She walked up to Ian, kissed him on the cheek, and said,

"Thank you for the present, It was very sweet of you, I'm sure you'll both enjoy them soon!" and left the room.

I escorted a slightly bewildered Ian down to the front door, advised him to be on time, and closed the door behind him.

***

The afternoon seemed to drag on forever, I could get no further clue form Lynne as to what she had in mind for the evening, and from five o'clock onwards I was even banned from our bedroom!

Just after seven, I went off to the guest room to take a shower, and was told to put on one of the two white toweling robes that she had laid out on the spare bed.

I poured Lynne a large glass of wine and helped myself to a large scotch and ice, settling on the sofa to await further instructions.

Lynne appeared shortly afterwards, partially made up, and also wearing a dressing gown.

"Is that what you're wearing tonight then?" I asked.

"For now," she answered, "I'm not doing any more preparation until I've got you two organized!"

***

At eight precisely the door bell rang.

"Ah good, that will be Ian, nice and punctual, the boy's getting the hang of this!" smiled Lynne," You had better go and let him in!"

When he appeared in the lounge, he was sent straight to the guest room to strip and change into the toweling gown that was waiting on the bed, while I poured him a drink.

"And I do mean strip!" Lynne called after him, "You're to wear nothing under that gown!"

When he re-appeared, he had a bemused look on his face,

"What are we doing?" he asked.

"What we are told, as agreed, I suppose, I'm sure we will find out soon enough!"

Lynne joined us and we chatted for a while until we had finished our drinks.

"Right then you two; if you're ready I'll take you into my den! But before we go, you must agree to the rules. You have to do exactly as I say, and you must follow my instruction to the word. Is that understood?"

We both agreed willingly, and she led us off to the bedroom.

***

The bedroom was very softly lit by one dim bedside lamp, but vast arrays of candles were giving a warm glow around the room.

We were led to the two long stools that were placed side by side, about two feet apart. Each one was covered in a white bath sheet and each had a pillow at one end.

"Right you two, pick a stool each and lie on your back with your head on the pillow, and keep your dressing gowns on!"

We did as instructed, and when Lynne was satisfied with the results, she produced a bag with the ropes in and began to secure our ankles to the legs of the stools.

The next instruction was to place our arms by our sides, so that she could tie our wrists together loosely, with the cord running behind our backs, so that it was impossible to raise our arms.

"Are you both secure and comfortable?" she asked.

"Good, this is fun isn't it? I'm now going to cover your faces for a while, until I have prepared myself!"

She then produced two small white towels, covered our faces and slipped away to the bathroom.

Once we heard the door close, Ian and I chatted quietly to ourselves, trying to second guess the next chain of events. Obviously we would get to fuck her, but beyond that, we had no idea what she had in mind.

We lay in silence for a while, listening to the muffled movement in the next room.

"Well, she's putting boots on, you'll be glad to know" I told Ian.

"How d'ya know?"

"I've just heard her doing the zips up. Listen, you can hear her heels on the bathroom floor now."

We lay there for a few more minutes, listening to the detached sounds of rustling and the occasional tap running, together with the click of heels as she moved about.

Finally, the bathroom door opened, the light clicked off and the door closed behind her. The sexual promise of her perfume accompanied her into the bedroom.

***

"Are you two still comfortable?" she asked.

"Yeah, were fine." I answered.

"Mmm, I will have to see what I can do about that then, won't I?"

She moved closer, "Would you like me to uncover your faces now, so that you can see what you might be getting if the fancy takes me?"

"Yeah, but for fuck's sake, hurry up!" Ian gasped. "The suspense is killing me!"

"Oooh, the boy's keen isn't he; perhaps I should do him first then!"

I heard Ian gasp sharply as she removed the towel from his face.

"Christ Almighty!" he panted, "How did you get into that?"

"Ah," she said, "The real problem is, if, and how you are going to get into it, I take it that you approve then?"

"Fuck yeah, you can untie me now, I want some of that!"

"Thank you darling, but your forgetting the rules already, at the moment you can only look.

Now, if you behave, you might be able peep up my skirt while I uncover my man."

The suspense was killing me too, I heard a soft rustle as she slinked closer, and then, in one quick movement, the towel was gone!

My eyes quickly adjusted to the light, as my cock adjusted to the sight.

The first thing I focused on as she bent over me were her tits, pale in the soft light, and straining to burst out of the tight, soft, black leather top that barely covered them.

"How's my Man feeling now?" she asked straightening up.

As she walked away, I could take in the full effect of the outfit.

She was wearing her black leather thighboots again, but this time with matching leather opera gloves, that came almost to her armpits, tight, but loose around the tops.

The top half of her body was vacuumed into a thin, soft leather bodice that zipped up at the front, squeezing her breasts into plump mounds, so that it barely covered her nipples. Around her neck she wore a studded black leather choker.

On her hips, clung a very short, flared, wrap round black leather skirt. This just about covered her stocking tops, (though not very well from my vantage point!) and lapped, tantalizingly at her thighs as she walked.

Ian and I, wide eyed, were straining our necks to watch her. She poured herself a glass of champagne, standing with her back towards us, bending over with exaggeration, her legs straight, as she replaced the bottle in the ice bucket which was sat on a small low table.

"I hope you're not looking at my bum while I'm doing this!" she whispered softly, turning towards us.

Still holding the glass of champagne, she folded her arms and slunk back towards us.

My cock was now rock hard and I could tell from the tent in his dressing gown that Ian had the same problem.

She slowly stepped over the stool above Ian's head, and then came across and did the same to me, pausing slightly as she went so that we could both see that she that she was wearing nothing under her flimsy leather skirt.

From somewhere out of my field of vision, she produced a short riding crop, then standing between us, she used the crop to flick open our gowns.

Lynne let out a soft gasp of delight as she saw our two cocks springing up to greet her.

"Now," she sighed, "I think you two are having some very naughty thoughts about me, aren't you?"

"Yeah, damn right we are!" I assured her.

"I think if you weren't tied down, you'd be pulling my clothes off and would be making me suck and fuck your big cocks, am I right? Is that what's on your minds?"

"That just about sums it up," groaned Ian, "For Christ's sake let's do something, my cock feels as though it's about to burst!"

"Oh you poor boy, let me have a look."

She knelt between Ian's parted legs, taking the base of his cock delicately between the gloved fore finger and thumb of her right hand, while gently supporting his balls in the palm of her left hand.

"Your right my boy, you have a very, very hard cock!

What would you like me to do to make it better?"

She continued to gently stroke his balls as she spoke.

"Suck it," gasped Ian, "Please, slid those luscious red lips over it and suck it hard!"

Lynne looked dreamily towards me, holding Ian's cock in front of her face.

"And what would my man think, to see me trying to fit this boy's big throbbing cock in to my little mouth?" she raised her eyebrows in question.

"Your man thinks you should come and deal with his first, to warm up a bit!"

"Well, now we have a problem, don't we?"

Lynne moved between us and knelt down, taking a stiff cock in each hand.

"I have one little hot mouth, and two solid cocks to try and fit in it!"

As she spoke, she used the raised fore finger of each hand to spread the silky pre come over our swollen domes.

"Looking at these two lovely big cocks," she continued, "I'm not sure that I would be able to fit either of them in, I'd better try them both to see how I get on!"

"Now, I think that I should try my man's first," she murmured as she took a firm hold of my cock. Then as she cupped my balls in the warm leather palm of her other hand, she moved her mouth towards my dome.

"I'd better clean the sticky off first, before it spoils my gloves," she sighed, then her tongue was out lapping gently around the tip of my cock, sending electric sensations through my body.

"Mmm, that tastes nice!" she licked her lips.

"Let's see if I can suck it all now, shall I?"

She pulled her hair back to hook it behind her ear so that we could watch; Ian and I were both struggling to see as her mouth hovered above my dome, with her lips parted. I could feel her hot breath on my dampness as her head went down, and my cock twitched in anticipation.

She paused for a few seconds with my cock resting against her soft red lips; she slowly parted them a little more and let the first inch slide in. The heat of her mouth caused my cock to swell a little more, I tried to nudge it further in, but as I did so, she made a firm circle with her lips, so that it lodged there. I tried bucking to force the rest in, but she just moved with me for about fifteen seconds, before pulling up.

LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers