Two Cocks for Lynne Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so sorry my darling," she said, with a look of disappointment on her face. "It's much too big, I won't get all that in!"

"Oh you little bitch!" I gasped, "You know that you can suck that to the hilt. now, for God's sake, get your head down there and suck me!"

I struggled to get up as Lynne stood between us once more, but she placed a boot on my chest and pushed me back down.

"It's no use struggling, I'm in charge here, remember? Anyway, I have tried! ...I know! ...Maybe I'll try the boy's first."

The frustration flooded through me as she moved across and positioned herself over Ian's cock, I watched as her tongue gently licked his pre come off.

"Mmm, that tastes lovely!" she sighed. "Do you know, this one might fit, it's not as fat as yours."

"Would my boy like me to suck him?"

"Oh yeah, just suck it right in," Ian gasped. "I need to fuck your hot mouth again, now!"

She cradled his balls gently in one hand, and took his cock firmly around the base with the other, swaying it slowly so that the tip was brushing across her lips. She then opened her mouth wide, resting the tip of his cock against her lower lip, as she looked up at his face.

"Does it look as though it might fit darling?" she asked softly.

"Yeah, yeah, put it all in, please, come on you horny little bitch, you know you want it!" pleaded Ian.

Looking at me, she licked her lips again, gave me a quick wink and lowered her lips over Ian's cock.

She got about two inches in and stopped again.

"No! You fucking little tease" cried Ian as she pulled away.

"I'm sorry boy, it wont fit over yours either, I think you must both be too excited!"

Lynne then stood up and looked down at us.

"What a shame," she sighed, "I've got you both so turned on that your cocks are to big for me now. I was so looking forward to slurping over them for you. I wonder what else we can do?"

She poured herself another glass of champagne before walking back between us.

"Haven't either of you got any ideas then?"

"Sit on them," I pleaded, "For fucks sake, just sit on them, you must be ready for some cock by now, do something before we both just come in the air."

"Mmm, sounds nice, but I've got a better idea!"

She looked down at us, mischievously.

"Oh God, anything, anything. What is it?" pleaded Ian.

"My tits!" exclaimed Lynne, "I'll bet your cocks will fit nicely between my tits, shall we try that? Who wants to go first?"

"Me!" Ian gasped, "Me, me, please!!"

"Ooh, the boy is so eager isn't he? Anyone would think you haven't had sex since you last fucked me! Do you mind if I sit on you while I get them out."

Lynne slowly stood over Ian so that we both had a perfect view of her wet pussy, I could tell that she was really enjoying herself.

Lowering herself onto his stomach, she lent over Ian so that her straining boobs were inches above his face.

"If I let these go," she whispered to him, "Do you promise to lick them all over so that your cock will slide nicely between them."

"Oh yes, oh yes indeed, bring them here," panted Ian.

Then as she slowly started to unzip the taught bodice, she whispered again.

"Promise me then, promise to tongue my nipples to make them firm, and promise not to bite, and to make my big soft tits all wet and slippery."

"I promise, I promise." he begged.

With that, she released the last of the zip so that her soft plump mounds finally escaped their leather prison and swung into his face.

"Go on then, boy, get to work on them!"

In an instant, Ian's tongue was out and lapping between her tits, Lynne moaned and pushed them down over his face as though trying to suffocate him.

"That's it boy!" she urged, "Make them wet and slippery so that your cock will slide nicely between them, ...you do want to slide your cock between them, don't you?"

Ian made some undecipherable noises from under the soft warm skin, so she raised herself slightly so that Ian could answer.

"Oh God yes, now please!"

"Nipples first," she taunted.

Ian obediently set to work with his tongue.

"Mmm, that feels good boy, your making them nice and hard!"

She looked down at me as Ian continued to service her swaying breasts.

"Hasn't he got a nice long tongue?" she teased, "He's very good with it, isn't he darling?"

I have to admit that his tongue was extremely long. I have a job trying to touch my nose with mine; Ian looked as though he could lick his eyebrows. It was little wonder that she enjoyed having his face pressed into her pussy!

***

Lynne was now rubbing her pussy against his stomach as swayed her tits across his face.

"This is so good!" she whispered, "They really are very wet now, just ready for a really good tit fuck, is that what you'd like?"

"Oh God, Yes, anything, just do something with this cock!"

She got up and stood astride Ian's shoulders, lowering herself onto his chest so that his face was only inches from her naked pussy.

"I'm going to make it even harder for you now, you lucky boy, do you know what I'm going to do?"

"No," he replied weakly.

"Well, I'm going to let you watch me give my man a tit fuck first, he really likes warm wet tits around his big cock, don't you darling?"

Ian just groaned as she lifted herself away from him, and then knelt between my legs, taking a mound in each hand and wrapping them around my cock. In no time she had a steady rhythm going and was managing to lick the purple head of my cock each time it appeared from between her tits.

I was thrusting hard now, determined to get some relief while I could!

"See how much my man is enjoying this," she taunted Ian. "I think he is going to come all over my tits any moment, aren't you darling?"

"Fucking right I am!" I grunted, "They're going to get blasted in spunk any second now!"

I felt the pressure build as she continued wanking me vigorously between her tits. Finally I had to let go.

"Right, you horny little bitch, have this lot!" I gasped, as the first jet of spunk shot from my cock. This first wad went between her tits, but quick as a flash, her lips closed over my pumping cock and she took the rest in her mouth, sucking me until I was dry.

Keeping her head over my cock until she had sensed that I had finished, she then she slowly dribbled my spunk back over my cock.

Lynne then rubbed it between her tits again so that they were glistening with my slippery come.

"Now they're ready for you, boy!" she told Ian as she moved across to kneel between his legs.

She quickly pulled her gloves off and threw them aside, then slowly spread my come around her tits, so that is was oozing between her fingers and covering her dark red finger nails.

Ian's cock was soon trapped between her soft slippery mounds as she began to give him the same treatment.

He was soon bucking wildly as she urged him on,

"Come on Boy, let it go, spray your messy come all over me, you know you can't wait!"

She was right! With a deep groan, Ian let go and sent jet after jet of hot spunk all over her tits and neck, she giggled with delight as she spread it around until he had spent his last shot.

"You're a naughty, naughty boy, aren't you?" she admonished.

"You've been saving that up for me; now look at the mess my lovely tits are in, all because of you two!"

She stood up and walked between us, the spunk still dripping of her nipples.

"Now then, I want the pair of you to sit up. Come on!" she urged, as we both struggled into position.

Bending over between us, she cupped a hand behind our necks, helping us up and pulling us towards her.

"You're to take a breast each and lick them clean now, and remember, no arguments or I'll get dressed and that will be the end of it!"

Ian and I had our faces pulled onto her slippery tits as we started to lick them clean, I thought to myself that she may regret this if she stuck to her promise to do everything we told her next time!

She made sure that we cleaned off every last drop of spunk before she was satisfied, then she stood up saying "Thank you darlings that was lovely!"

She wandered over to the low table again and poured herself another glass of champagne; she took a few sips before putting the glass down and turning towards us.

"I think I can loose this skirt now, don't you?"

With a quick tug it was off and discarded on the floor.

"My pussy is need of a good hard cock," she smiled, rubbing herself gently between the legs. "But I am going to have to move you two onto the bed. If I untie you one at a time, do you promise to behave?"

There was no way that we were going to spoil this now, so we both nodded our consent.

***

We were soon arranged on the bed, side by side, in a slightly raised position with our wrists secured to the iron headboard behind us. She had secured one each of our legs to the base corners of the bed and was finishing tying our inner legs together, as though we were about to enter a three legged race!

"There!" she said with a satisfied look on her face; she moved up to kneel astride our two joined legs.

"Now I've got your two cocks at my mercy again, what a greedy girl I am, I bet that somewhere in this town there is some poor girl dying for a stiff cock and I have two all to myself! Oh well, never mind, that's not my problem. Now, let's see how hard I can get them again.

She began to rub her hands up and down our thighs, lightly brushing our balls, as she continued up to stroke our stomachs, then back to our thighs, all the time watching our twitching cocks with intense interest.

Eventually, she took a cock in each hand, lowered her head, and began sucking us alternatively.

Ian and I watched lazily as she brought us to full hardness again, each in anticipation of fucking her hard before very long. She could tease as much as she liked, but we knew that she would want it in the end.

When she was happy with her handiwork, she smiled down at us both.

"What I need now is a good hard cock, this is getting a bit one sided isn't it?"

"Well, you have two to choose from, go ahead." I offered.

"Oh no," she replied, "I've got one ready just in case you two weren't up to it!"

She leant forward and rummaged under the pillows, finally pulling out a big, black, cock shaped vibrator.

"There, this should do the job nicely, don't you think?"

She told us to lift our legs slightly so that she cold lay back facing us. She then spread her legs across our chests, being careful not to stab us with her spike heels.

We now had a view straight up between her widely spread legs, and watched intently as she switched on the vibe so that a low buzz filled the room. She gently ran the head across her pussy, moistening it, then she began to run it up either side of her pussy lips, occasionally lingering over her clit.

With her eyes closed, she started to utter soft sighs, and then turning up the speed, Lynne began to ease the black shiny cock into her pussy.

Her lips parted and her breathing was becoming more rapid as the vibe probed deeper, the noise becoming more muffled as the motor was buried deep inside her.

As the pace increased, we both developed a raging hard on as we lay there watching, dying to fill that sweet mushy pussy with our own cocks. But the time would come, and meanwhile we just got off on watching this lovely creature satisfying herself on this big black dong!

By now Lynne was biting her bottom lip and groaning in ecstasy as she thrashed the big cock into her pussy, pushing it right in up to the bulbous base, her steel tipped heels digging in to the wall behind us as she raised her hips in the final throes of her orgasm.

***

As she calmed, she slowly pulled the vibrator from her pussy, switching it off.

"Did that look as good as it felt?" she asked, taking hold of a cock in each hand. "Mmm these feel nice, I think it's time for the real thing now, I'm going to take it in turns to lower my hot wet pussy over your cocks, would you both like that?"

"Do our cocks tell you anything about what we would like?" I asked.

"Hmm, maybe, but tonight is about what I want isn't it, you will get your wishes next time, and right now, I am going to ride you both!"

She knelt between us with a cock in each hand, wanking us gently, before lifting a leg to get herself astride of Ian. Leaning forward, she put a hand between her legs and took hold of his cock to align it with her pussy, then with a few gentle movements she had positioned and she lowered herself onto it, both of them letting out pent up sighs as it filled her.

"Oh God!" she gasped, "there's nothing like the real thing!"

I watched as she rocked her hips backwards and forwards as Ian thrust upwards as though trying to dismount her, then she leant back, putting her arms behind her and supporting herself with her hands on his legs.

"That's wonderful boy, you really do have a solid cock!" then looking at me she said "Can you see darling? He is fucking it right into me now!"

She continued to bounce on his cock for a few more minutes, banging down to meet his thrusts and grunts, as I watched and waited with a stiff longing for my turn.

Ian started to urge her on, but she must have sensed that he was about to shoot, so with a very swift movement she lifted off him.

"Sorry boy," she said softly, "You can't come until I'm ready for you!"

Then, leaving his cock pulsing in the air, she climbed over me, asking,

"Is my lovely man ready to be ridden hard now?"

"Get yourself onto that cock and find out you fucking little whore!" I shouted.

She slid her warm wet pussy over my cock and sat so that she had it up to the hilt.

"Oh yes" she sighed as she started to buck, "I love your big fat cock, it's so hot and hard!"

She rested her hands on my shoulders as she rode up and down with her tits bouncing wildly.

"Oh, I love this, I love this, I love being fucked by a big stiff prick." she shouted with abandon, then dropping her head, she asked

"Can you see it darling, can you see your wicked prick hammering my little pussy?"

I lay there fully enjoying the helpless feeling of being used to satisfy this little vixen, watching my cock disappearing in to her pussy as she bobbed about, her leather boots creaking with the strain. I thought that if I kept my cool I could take her by surprise and unload into her pussy before she realized it, but she suddenly stopped, saying it was time for a change around.

For the next half hour she swapped cocks as the fancy took her, judging it just right so that neither of us could come, before finally pulling off of Ian and standing up.

"I need a good fucking from behind now, I am going to untie you both but you have got to do what I say or you'll get this!" she threatened, swishing her crop through the air.

"Are you both in agreement?"

"Yeah, but who gets to do the fucking?" I asked.

"Both of you if you behave!" she replied, as she started to free us.

"Right, boy, turn around, lie on your back and hang your head over the end of the bed!"

Ian did as he was told. Lynne moved forward to stand over him, positioning his upturned face between her thighs, before lowering her pussy onto his mouth.

"You can get your tongue working while my man waits behind me." she instructed.

As Ian started tonguing her pussy she took hold of his cock and began flicking the dome across her compressed lips, unable to reach to suck him properly. His hands were on her swaying tits, mauling them roughly, as she pushed his face further into her pussy

"Oh God, that's good! What a long tongue my boy has, are you ready to fuck me darling?"

"Damn right you little slut, get off that tongue and let's get a cock in you!"

I grabbed her hips, pulling her off of Ian's face, and slipped my loaded cock into her. It slid straight up to the buffers as I started to thrust urgently into her.

"Oh yes," she gasped, "Oh yes, that's it, fuck me hard, let boy see your big cock ramming my pussy, are you watching boy? Can you see how a hot pussy needs to be treated?"

I was hammering her hard now, my balls slapping against her just inches above Ian's face. Suddenly, she flicked the crop against my backside with a swish,

"Harder, you big bastard!" Swish again! "Come on! Give it to me, pump your big cock right into me, that's it, Oh God yes, that's it, I'm coming, I'm coming. Oh Yesss!"

I kept going as my spunk began to rise, then as she finished, I stood still, legs wide apart and slid her up and down my cock as my balls emptied their load, pumping it deep into her womb.

"Fuck that was good," I panted. She slowly gyrated her pussy on to my cock as I pulled her back onto me.

"That was fantastic darling, you can rest now while boy has his turn, but first he will have to clean me!"

She pulled off of me and pushed her sopping pussy straight on to Ian's face.

"Come on boy, lick me out, you want me to be clean for your big cock, don't you?"

Ian had no choice, I sat on the edge of the bed and watched as she ground her pussy onto his tongue. As he lapped my come from her, her head was thrown back as she licked her lips with lust.

Another minute of this was enough for her.

"Stop, stop, I need you to come and fuck me, now!" she told him as she crawled on to the bed and lay on her back with her legs open.

Ian was on her in an instant, and was soon pounding her pussy hard as she wrapped her boots around his back, trapping him and pulling him further onto her.

Ian continued to fuck Lynne at a varying pace for some time, until he could hold back no longer, he pumped his red cock into her as hard as he could, with his balls slapping her ass and the bed creaking, he let out a load groan and filled her with his spunk, before collapsing over her.

The room was now silent except for their mixed panting as they fought to get their breath back.

After a few minutes, Ian rolled onto his back and lay next to Lynne, idly fondling her tits.

"You sure take some fucking babe, I guess were all finished here?"

"Well," replied Lynne, "If you two have run out of stiff, that's O.K. But there's still something that you I want you to do for me before I'm finished with you!"

Ian and I looked at each other quizzically and then back at Lynne.

"What's that then?" I asked.

"Before I tell you, I think we all need to take a shower and have a drink, I'll use the en-suite, you two can use the guest room!"

With that Lynne gathered her clothes and disappeared into the bathroom.

***

Half an hour later, Ian and I were sat round with a large scotch each waiting for Lynne, trying to decide what else she could possibly want. She called from the bathroom.

"Have you two poured me a drink yet? And I can hear what you're saying, you're both wrong!

Bye the way, do you want boots and stockings, just stockings or nothing on?"

Ian and I looked at each other and shrugged, "What do you think?" he asked.

"Might as well go for it, eh?"

"Boots and stockings!" I called back.

"O.K. I'll be out in a minute."

Lynne walked back into the bedroom a few minutes later, looking totally refreshed. She had showered and made herself up again, so she looked as though she was just starting the evening!

This time she was wearing a short black negligee as well as a new pair of stockings and her thighboots.

"What do you have in mind now then?" I asked.

"Nothing for the moment darlings, just pass me my drink."

Taking her champagne, she sat on the bed and looked at us.

"When I have finished this, I am going to get into bed and pull the covers over me, I then want you both to go under the covers, starting at the bottom of the bed. You're to slowly work your way up my legs, pulling them apart, then when you get to my pussy I want to feel both your tongues and mouths working on me, fighting over my clit until you have made me come, but there's no rush, you must be gentle and relaxed, is that understood?"