Two Cocks for Lynne Ch. 03

Story Info
She gets an unexpected bonus.
6.4k words
4.48
90.5k
48
20

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers

It is probably best to read Ch 01 and Ch 02 to get a full understanding of this final part of the story. As before, if you don't enjoy stories of wives getting fucked by men other than their husbands and enjoying it, stop right here and save yourself the bother of having to whine about it afterwards.

For the rest of you, I hope that you enjoy it, and will take the time to comment and vote; it is very satisfying to me to know that my efforts are appreciated by some!

***

A couple of weeks after our last session, I arranged to meet up with Ian to discuss what we had in mind for Lynne, who had promised to go along with any of our wishes on our third session. It needed planning so that we weren't fumbling for ideas on the night.

Lynne and I had agreed that this would be our last time with Ian, as, although we both enjoyed it, we could see no sense in taking the risk of allowing the arrangement to grow tired.

***

When Ian arrived at the pub, I sensed that all was not well; he seemed to have something bothering him. We chose to sit in a quiet corner with our drinks, but before I had a chance to talk, he looked at me with concern

"Before we start, I need to talk to you; I've got a problem with Rod." Rod is Ian's younger brother; I nodded and let him continue.

"He knows that I've been fucking Lynne."

"What! How can he possibly know that?" I blurted.

"Because we got drunk at home last week, He'd seen the boots that I brought back from Germany a few weeks before, he knew that I didn't have a girlfriend, so he put two and two together and made three. I'm really sorry, he just kept on at me and in the end I told him what we had been up to.

"Christ, what a fuck up this is, has he told anyone else?"

"No."

"What else has he said then?"

"Nothing really, He just thinks I'm a lucky bastard, he asked if we needed any more help!"

"Christ! He's only just eighteen; don't tell me he fancies Lynne as well!"

"Well, it's not that surprising is it, we do!"

"That's hardly the point." I quietly pondered over this news for a minute or two. "Listen, you'd better give me his number, I'll have to meet up with him and try and sort this mess out!"

***

Having thought over the problem for the next 24 hours, I had come up with a plan to neutralize the situation, it was risky, but if it worked, it could be a whole lot of fun!

I met with a sheepish looking Rod next lunchtime. After an awkward start, he assured me that our secret was safe with him, and he was only jealous of Ian's participation.

"What are you saying then Rod, are you telling me that you fancy fucking Lynne as well?"

"Err, well, with all due respect, I wouldn't say no, she is hot, and knowing that Ian has had her -----."

"Well, you can forget that right away, there's no way she would ever agree to that happening!"

"I'm sorry," he stammered, "I don't want to cause any trouble, it's just that the idea got into my head, and it won't go away, she is just so sexy, I just keep thinking how good to it would feel to give her a good fucking."

I left a pause as though I was thinking. "Well, there might be a way, at least it would get you on our side and keep you quiet."

"What?" he gasped, "You mean that you would let me in on the action as well."

"Possibly, but it would have to be without Lynne's knowledge. We might be able to bring you in for a while, so long as she thinks that there are still only two of us, if you see what I mean."

Rod listened enthusiastically as I explained the outline of my plan to him. I told him to keep Saturday night free, and as we left the pub he had a big smile on his face!

***

Later, I explained to Ian what I had in mind and why. He listened intently as I described the idea of having Lynne blindfolded and tied to the bed at some stage in the evening, she wouldn't argue as it was our turn to call the shots. We could then quietly bring Rod in for a while to join the fun and she would never know!

"We'll just have to make sure that we all wear the same aftershave, she'll be none the wiser! What do you think?"

"Mmm, I can only see one flaw in the plan so far,"

"What's that?"

"Rod's cock!"

"Rod's cock, why? What's wrong with it?"

"There's nothing wrong with it," he replied cautiously, "It's just that I think it's a lot bigger than ours, how are we going to get around that?"

"Well how big is it then?"

"I dunno, I never seen it erect, but it looks a lot bigger than mine when it's limp!"

"I told him not to worry, assuring him that most were about the same when erect so it didn't really matter. This seemed to put his mind at ease, though I hoped that I wasn't talking complete crap!

We continued to plan the evening, what we thought Lynne should wear, and what we would get her to do. As the conversation went on the idea of letting her have another cock, without her realising it was becoming a real turn on. With Rod's help, we might be able to give her enough cock to fully satisfy her, and take all the credit!

***

Saturday morning arrived and Lynne was bustling around the house.

"You're busy, what are you up to?" I asked.

"Just trying to get a few things sorted, I won't want to be doing much tomorrow after you two have finished having your evil way with me!" she said with a laugh. "And I've promised Ian's mum that I would pop over at lunch time to help her alter a dress that she needs for a party tonight. I'll probably be out for a couple of hours.

Just before she left, I watched her zipping up a pair of red high heeled knee boots over her tight jeans, slipping into a matching red leather jacket, and flicking out her long auburn hair from under the collar. It was tempting to take her now, never mind waiting for the evening!

While she was out, I used the time to make preparations, which included setting up a camcorder in a concealed vantage point in the bedroom. This was to be vital in my plans to guarantee the boys silence!

***

A few hours later all was done. Lynne returned shortly after I had finished.

"How did it go?"

"Oh, fine, we had a few complications, but got there in the end. Rod was there, and do you know, he spent the whole afternoon helping and making drinks for us. You wouldn't have thought a young lad like that would have any interest in sewing, would you?"

"Hmm, I know exactly where his interests lay, and it's not in sewing." I thought to myself!

***

Eight o'clock. Lynne was in the bedroom putting the final touches to her make up and hair as Ian arrived. I popped my head around the bedroom door to let her know we had company.

"Are you sure this is all I have to wear?" she asked looking at the few items laid out on the bed.

"That's it for now; maybe we will change it later!"

"O.K. Give me five and I'll be with you."

I turned back to Ian, "Wait until you see those boots that you bought her, they are something else! You'll get some mileage out of those tonight!"

"Hell, I've been hard all day just thinking about her, and Rod said he couldn't stand up when she was at home earlier with Mum. He couldn't believe that he might be fucking her later! Says he's been wanking himself silly at the thought of it"

"Well, if the plan goes wrong, that's all he will be doing."

At that point the bedroom door opened and Lynne strutted out. She was wearing a long black leather coat zipped up at the front, and was tottering nervously on the five inch heels of the leopard print thigh boots that Ian had bought her some weeks earlier. He was still waiting to see them on her.

"Hello darling, punctual as ever!" she said to Ian.

"Well, how do I look?" She held out her arms and did a slow twirl.

"Fantastic, good enough to eat!" replied Ian.

"That's sweet of you," she smiled. "I'll look forward to that!"

"Come over here; let's show Ian you new boots."

I stood behind her, turning her to face Ian, then, trapping her arms behind her back, I slowly unzipped her coat, pulling back the leather to give him the full effect.

"Fucking hell!" He exclaimed as he took it all in, that's a sight to behold."

He stared at her body, naked beneath the coat except for the boots, black lace top stockings and suspender belt.

"You think they suit me then!" stated Lynne; her hands behind her back began to rub my crotch as Ian moved forward to cup her breasts.

"Oh yes, they suit you all right, they suit you just fine, in fact, I'll show you how good they look."

He unzipped his jeans and let his cock spring out. I moved around to stand next to him, releasing mine as I went. Lynne took a cock in each hand as we eased her backwards, to sit on the arm of the sofa.

"There baby, look at the effect you've had! I think you had better suck on these a while to ease the tension."

Lynne lent forward pulling both stiff cocks to her lips, she rubbed each of them around her mouth and then, poking her tongue out, she began flicking the tips of them in turn, as they grew stiffer.

"I suppose you both want me to suck you off now?" she asked between mouthfuls of cock.

"No!" I told her. "We want you to open your mouth and let us wank into it; you'll have plenty of sucking to do later!

"Yeah," agreed Ian, and you'd better swallow it all or you won't get the little surprise that we have for you!"

"Ooh, I like surprises!" she said opening her mouth wide as she looked up at us.

We were beating hard now as she looked from our faces to our cocks, occasionally licking her lips in anticipation, while lightly caressing our balls with her hands.

Our timing was perfect, I felt the sap rising, so I held the tip off my cock on her lower lip just as I let my load go, firing jet after jet of hot spunk into her mouth. She was gulping hard as I finished, when Ian nudged me aside.

"Quick, move over, or she'll get this lot in the face!" he exclaimed, positioning his cock between her lips.

Wanking furiously into her open mouth, he let out a sigh as his balls unloaded into the back of her throat. Once again she managed to swallow the lot with only a slight splash on her cheek, which Ian scooped up with his finger and offered back to her waiting tongue.

"God, that was good, that's taken a bit of the tension away!" he sighed in relief.

Lynne looked down at our softening cocks as she gently stroked them.

"I'm glad you both feel better for that, do I get my surprise now?"

"Oh yes," I smiled down at her as I slipped my cock away. "Do your coat back up, were taking you out for a drink!"

"Out! You mean I've got to get changed again?"

"No, no way, were taking you out just as you are!"

"You must be joking," she gasped, "I'm not going out like this, with just a coat on!"

"Oh yes you are, you're forgetting our agreement, you're to do exactly what we ask tonight, remember?"

"Yes, but that's in here, I never said anything about going out!"

"Who's to know, except us? You can keep your coat on for one drink, no one will be any the wiser."

She looked at Ian, hoping for support. "Are you in agreement with this as well?" she asked.

"It's all part of the plan, you've got no choice!"

She sighed in resignation, "I thought you two wanted to stay in and fuck me tonight, you can go to the pub anytime!"

I took her hand and pulled her up. "Don't worry, you're gonna get plenty of fucking, but we have all night for that, we'll just go down for a quick drink while we recover."

"Well, as long as it's only one, but I still feel that this is dangerous. I'll have to go and check my make before we go out, I don't want any tell tale signs left on my face!"

***

A few minutes later we were on our way, Lynne walking between us with an arm linked into each of ours, as she was still a bit unsteady on the five inch heels. As we approached the pub, she slowed a little.

"Are you sure that this will be O.K.? I'm feeling really nervous about this now."

"Of course it will," I assured her, "How could anyone tell if you keep your coat on?"

We entered the pub and found some empty stools at the end of the bar. I helped her up on to her seat, and caught a quick glimpse of thigh as her coat parted at the bottom. She quickly pulled it together as she settled.

"Oops, that was close, good job you're standing in front of me!" she said, with a mischievous grin. We ordered the drinks, and just as they were placed in front of us, Lynne looked up with a gasp.

"Oh no! Ian, your brother has just walked in! Oh my God, how embarrassing."

Rod saw us and walked over to join us.

"You're a stranger in this place! What are you up to tonight? I asked.

"Err, I've come to see someone," he stammered.

"Ooh," said Lynne, "Someone nice?"

"Err, yeah, I think so," replied Rod.

"Hmm, sounds mysterious," said Lynne, lightly brushing his cheek, "You're out of your territory, are you on a promise?"

Rod began to blush, "I'm not sure about that, I'll just have to wait and see.

We bought him a drink, but he was finding it difficult to concentrate. Looking at his watch, he said, "If you'll excuse me, I'll wait at a table, they should be here soon."

As he was leaving, Lynne called after him, "Have fun, I hope it all goes well!"

Once he was out of earshot, she asked Ian,

"Is he meeting a girl do you think? He looks awfully nervous, poor lad. But I'm glad he's gone over there, I got the feeling that I was making him uncomfortable, you know, like he knew that I had nothing on under this coat!"

"Nah, he's alright, he just gets like that when he's meeting a girl, just a bit nervous that's all." Ian assured her.

"Well, I hope he gets laid tonight! I wouldn't want him to get like that just for a few drinks and a kiss goodnight!"

We were just finishing our second drink when Lynne leant forward and whispered to us.

"I think it's time you two took me home now, I'm getting very turned on sitting in this bar surrounded by men, dressed like this. I'm starting to imagine that they all know and before long, they'll all be wanting to fuck me right here, over the bar!"

"So, now you like the idea of being fucked by strangers, do you?" I asked.

"Only because I'm here, now, dressed like this! Come on, let's go, I need some attention!"

***

We walked her back, each with an arm around her, feeling her naked body under the leather coat as we walked.

The road was quiet and dimly lit, in the dark beneath some over hanging trees we stopped and took the risk of kissing her in public, keeping her sandwiched between us as we did so. Having eased open the zip on her coat, we could slide our hands in to explore her. Once back indoors, I poured us all another drink. When Lynne reappeared, still dressed in her coat, Ian and I lead her into the bedroom for her next surprise!

We took her coat off and sat her on the bed. I then produced a soft black blindfold mask, which I placed on her.

"This is different!" she said, "What's this for?"

"So you can't tell who is doing what to you, and now we are going to tie you to the bed."

"Isn't that a bit kinky?" she asked.

"Maybe." Ian whispered, "But it's what we want tonight!"

"Mmm O.K. then, as long as you're not going to leave me here unattended!"

I promised her that was not going to happen!

Once we had secured her hands together above her head, we took a foot each and pulled her legs apart, tying them securely to each corner of the bed. Finally I placed some light headphones over her ears with a loop of some of her favorite 'action' music.

Satisfied with our work, we sat either side of her to test it. Slowly running our hands over her body, we asked her a few questions, but as we got no reply, I was happy that the music was doing the job!

Dimming the lights, I covered her with a light sheet loosely draped, and indicated to Ian to go down and let Rod in. While he was gone I reached up and switched on the camcorder. The stage was set, there was just one more thing to achieve before we got down to the fun. I left them room to meet Rod who was now on the landing with Ian.

"Right you two, put a drop of this on." I passed them a small bottle of cologne. "This will make sure that we all smell the same, and remember to watch your hands. If she feels more than four hands or two cocks on her at the same time, we've blown it. O.K.?" They nodded in agreement. "Right, let's get our kit off and get started!"

***

Back in the bedroom, I told Ian to hold back while we let Rod remove the sheet that was still covering Lynne. He looked nervous so I said to just run his hands up her legs. Ian and I watched intently as he knelt between her spread legs, he rested a hand on each ankle and slowly slid them along her boots, gently pushing the sheet up as he went. As his hands reached her thighs above her boots and slid onto her lace stocking tops, he let out an audible gasp.

"She is beautiful," then looking at Ian, "You were right, I've never seen a woman like this!"

"He now had her pussy exposed, and was leaning forward so that it was inches from his face, he knelt there, pulling the rest of the sheet away so that she was spread, exposed before him.

Lynne could obviously feel his breath on her moist pussy and gyrate her hips to indicate that she needed some attention.

"Whoever that is, lick me!" she commanded, making Rod jump as her voice, louder than she intended because of the earphones, broke the silence. He went forward without hesitation and slowly ran his tongue from the bottom of her lips to her clit.

"Ooh, that's more like it!" she sighed, thrusting herself onto him.

I let him continue for a minute or two before indicating that he should move aside for Ian, I could tell that she needed a proper tongue in her now. As Ian took his place, pushing his arms beneath her thighs, I told Rod to move up and work on her tits and give her a proper kiss on the lips.

"Are you sure that's O.K.?" he asked.

"For God's sake boy, get stuck in, that's what you're here for, isn't it?" I whispered. "What have you got to loose? She'll think you're one of us anyway!"

He gingerly placed his hands on her tits and began to massage them, gaining confidence by the second. He then stood so that he could kiss her as one hand continued the massage. She met his lips hungrily and soon they were exchanging tongues as she moaned in pleasure, while Ian continued to lick and suck her clit.

It was at this point that I caught sight of Rod's cock for the first time. Ian's warning came rushing back into my mind. He was right! This boy's cock was much bigger then either of ours, maybe only an inch or two longer, but was it ever fat! It looked as though you could put a saddle on it! This could be a problem, but what could be done?

The first thing that I had to do was complete my own plan. I untied her ankles so that her legs were free, then I told Rod to stand next to Ian and watch. I then instructed Ian to lift her legs a little and to slip the head of his cock in. As he was doing this I was telling Rod how good it would feel, and asked him if he wanted to try it.

"Fuck yes!" he whispered.

I had them change places, so that Rod's fat cock was nudging her wet pussy.

"Just ease the tip in to get the feel of it. That's it, make your helmet nice and wet, does that feel good?"

Rod nodded in agreement as he slowly nudged at her waiting pussy.

"Right!" I commanded, "That's enough for now, come and stand here by Ian."

Rod reluctantly pulled out and stood up next to his brother.

"Now then you two, you want me to let you loose on Lynne, don't you?"

They nodded in agreement.

"Well, tonight you have to do something for me first. It will take ten seconds, and then you can have your fun, agreed?"

Once again they nodded.

"Rod, sit on the edge of that stool, Ian, stand in front of him. Both of you watch me."

I mounted the bed, knelt over Lynne, and offered my cock to her mouth. She immediately opened her mouth and started to suck on me, murmuring appreciatively. Then looking back at the boys, I asked them if it looked good, and if they would like to be doing this. They readily agreed.

LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers
12