Two Cocks for Lynne Ch. 04

Story Info
Unbeknown to Lynne, her old gardener plants his big root!
6.6k words
4.39
40.1k
48
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEATBT
LEATBT
509 Followers

Before you read this account, please be warned that it involves wife sharing. If this is not your thing, move on now to avoid having to write comments airing your disgust and disapproval.

*****

Those of you who are still with me may have read the earlier Lynne accounts? If so, you will be well aware that she is no stranger to the occasional extra cock or two! It started years ago, but even though she is now in her early forties, she still has no trouble appealing to the younger man! Lynne had recently hinted a few times that she would love to try an anonymous cock again, something that she once got tricked into, it turned out that she loved the experience! I also enjoyed seeing her being fucked with her not knowing whose cock was enjoying her, so I finally agreed to try and set something up. You would think it would be the easiest thing in the world to find a willing taker for the position! However, the combination of fulfilling her stipulations, such as the guy must not be married or in a relationship, must be trustworthy and clean etc, is made all the more difficult by the fact that we are living in a small Cotswold village which seriously restricts the choices.

No doubt there were plenty of willing men, and she had already had her choice of some of the more desirable younger lads locally,(including the new curate, but that's another story!) but now I was at a bit of a loss as to who to choose to give her what she wanted.

I had been pondering on this for a few weeks when a bad thought crossed my mind. I was watching Lynne wandering around the garden with old Benny, her gardener. He had been widowed for five years, and always seemed to keep a keen eye on Lynne, or 'Miss Lynne' as he was prone to call her. We often spent time with him chatting in the village pub and I could tell that he fancied her, even though he was thirty years her senior! I have to admit that the idea of this old man getting his hands on her sexy little body without her realising did have its appeal, and she had been spoilt up to now with the fit young men that she had enjoyed over recent years.

The question was, at seventy one years old, was he still in full working order? He certainly seemed fit enough working in the garden, but that isn't quite the same thing. The only way to find out was to get him alone and ask the question!

The opportunity arose two days later. We were sitting in the garden having an early evening beer when Lynne came out all dressed up ready to go out with one of her girl friends for a meal. She bent over to kiss me goodbye and I caught old Benny giving her legs a few appreciative glances. Once she had left I made a comment about how hot she looked.

'Arr' he replied. 'I wish I'd met a girl like that when I were a young un! Mind you,' he continued in his country drawl, 'She'd probably be a bit on the small side for me!'

I was a bit surprised at that and chuckled as I asked,

'Do you mean you prefer bigger women then?' .

Benny laughed. 'T'aint that boy, it's just that I was blessed with a bit more 'n my fair share down below, if you get my drift? My old Mary had trouble coping all her life, had to give it up in the end, God rest her soul!' It's been nearly twenty years since I been with a woman!'

'Twenty years? Bloody hell Benny, have you still got lead in your pencil then?'

'Arr' he replied, I got plenty of lead my boy, but it's no bloody use if you got no-one to write to!'

This was my chance! I opened another couple of beers, passed one to him, then asked.

'How would you fancy writing to Lynne one night then?'

He turned his head towards me with a quizzical look on his face.

'What are you suggesting, young'un? I don't think Miss Lynne would want me getting me 'ands on her! Lovely idea though.' He gave sigh as though he was imagining the scene.

'Well, she would ...if she didn't know who it was.'

He looked mystified so I explained that she had an occasional desire to fulfil her fantasy of being given a good fucking by me and an anonymous cock. He looked a bit shocked, but as I went on to explain that she would be blindfolded, have earphones in with music playing so that she couldn't see or hear, and have her wrists secured with her arms spread so that she couldn't remove them, I could see by the look on his face that he had started to warm to the idea!

'So let me get this straight then, we both get to fuck her, obviously she'd know she was getting two cocks, but she wouldn't know it was me?'

'That's exactly what I'm saying, so what do you think?'

'I dunno boy,' he rubbed at his chin. 'You reckon she's up for some of that, do you?'

'She's definitely up for it!' I assured him, so, what d'you think?'

'I think that's the rummest thing I've ever 'eard!' he replied, grinning. 'But if you reckon that lovely little wife o' yours can take take some of Benny's big ol' cock, I'm more 'n 'appy to share it with her! When you thinkin' she might wanna do it then?'

'How about tomorrow night? You could creep in through the back garden about 10.30 so that no one will see you. I'll leave the back door unlocked, and a dressing gown for you to change into, that way you can be ready when you enter the back bedroom.'

'That soon eh? Right you are then boy! But you're sure she's up for this though, I don't want to be the cause of any trouble?'

'Don't worry Benny, she will love it, me!'

The fact was, I knew that she would have seven fits if she knew that her old gardener was going to get his hands on her, yet alone get to work his old cock into her! She had a preference for younger men in our games, and she would be assuming that that was what I was organising this time. But she had been spoilt, and I found the idea of seeing this old boy that she knew so well, getting his big cock into her strangely appealing. Another thought occurred to me, perhaps I should have asked just how big his cock was! Well, she would find out soon enough, and, as she would never know who's it was, it was nothing to worry about!

***

Later that evening I told Lynne that she was in for a surprise the following night. She became very excited and a little nervous when I informed her that I had finally found a suitable and very willing anonymous cock for her. Of course, she started asking all the usual questions, knowing that I wouldn't answer any of them as she could have no clue as to who would be be fucking her.

I asked if she had anything arranged for the next day and was told that she was planning a visit to a nursery with Benny to buy some new plants. Their love of gardens wasn't shared by me, so I never got involved. I was happy to enjoy the garden but that was my limit. It was exciting to think that a few hours later they would be sharing something far more exciting!

The next day I watched as Benny held open the passenger door for Lynne on his Mitsubishi truck. Lynne was bare legged under a short denim skirt and tan knee boots, and I could see Benny taking a good look at her legs as she climbed in, trying to maintain her modesty! He saw me watching as he walked around the back of the truck, he gave me a knowing wink as he rubbed his crotch lecherously with one hand before climbing into the drivers seat, dirty old sod!

While they were out I wandered upstairs to prepare a few things in the bedroom ready for that nights fun. I thought I'd give the old boy an even bigger treat by selecting her black leather thigh boots, lace top black stockings and suspenders, together with a zip front leather mini skirt and black leather basque. Then I thought I'd finish the look of with a pair of elbow length, black silk opera gloves. In this outfit she could be undressed easily while still having her wrists secured. I also prepared the black out mask with her mini iPod attached and her earphones. She could listen to Enigma for a few hours as she loved fucking to their rhythms, so that would be ideal! All set then, that should get the old boys juices flowing, not that he would need much help if he hadn't fucked a woman for twenty years! I just needed my sexy little wife to complete the plan now!

***

Back at the garden centre both Lynne and Benny were finding it difficult to concentrate on choosing plants. Lynne was getting excited at the thought of being fucked by an unknown cock again and could feel an ache of anticipation between her thighs. She loved having two cocks to satisfy and to give her pleasure, and was looking forward once more to the thrill of having no idea whose throbbing cock it was that was thrusting into her!

Benny, on the other hand had already enjoyed sneaking a peek at her lovely tits bouncing under her tight tee shirt as he deliberately found the bumpiest route to the garden centre. His cock was starting to swell by the time they arrived, and he now had to adjust his erection for comfort from his pocket as he followed her around looking at her shapely tanned booted legs and her firm round bum clad in that tight little denim mini skirt. He could hardly wait to get has hands on her lovely little body, although he still had an element of doubt as to whether the offer was going to happen. It all seemed to good to be true, but if it was, and she could take his cock, she was going to get the serious fucking that she deserved for unintentionally teasing his cock for so long!

***

That evening, Lynne and I popped into the village pub for a bite to eat before joining a few of the locals at the bar for a drink. Benny was sat in his usual position in the corner of the bar, holding court with a few of the other older guys around him. They made room for us as we approached and Lynne was soon chatting and flirting easily with them. This was normal as she has an easy way about her and the older guys always seemed to enjoy her company. I noticed that Benny had spruced himself up a bit this evening and Lynne was teasing him accordingly!

'You're looking very dapper this evening Benny' she quipped, 'Are you on a promise tonight?'

They laughed and made a few ribald remarks such as 'Chance 'd be a fine thing!', before the conversation went back to normal. If only they knew, I thought, but who would believe it anyway!

By nine o'clock I decided that we had better be heading back. No doubt Lynne would want to take her time getting ready. We made our excuses and left, I patted Benny on the shoulder on the way out, 'See you later old mate!' I said, as usual. I was very aware that we would be seeing each other much sooner than anyone else realised!

***

Just after ten and Lynne was just about ready, her long auburn hair was hanging smoothly over her shoulders, her red nails matched her glossy lipstick and she had even done her eyes in a sexy dark way, despite the fact that she knew that she'd be wearing a mask! Only I would get the benefit of that later. She gave me a nervous smile as I watched her fasten the lace top black stockings to her suspender belt and then zipped up the front of her tight leather mini skirt. Next was the leather zip front basque, once done up she adjusted her lovely soft firm tits so that her ample cleavage swelled evenly over the top. She zipped up her high heeled thigh high boots and slipped on the long gloves before giving a twirl as she asked ' How do I look? Do you think this will do it for our guest?'

'If we had more time,' I said, ' I would show you just how good you look! Now, lay back on the bed and we'll get you in position, he'll be here soon!'

With five minutes to spare, the blindfold mask was on, the earphones were in and playing and her wrists were secured with a soft black rope keeping her arms spread loosely at right angles to her body, giving her a bit of freedom to move, but unable to reach her mask. I stripped of and slipped into a white dressing gown to await the arrival of her anonymous cock!

***

Benny eased the catch of the rear gate and slipped easily into the dark but familiar walled garden. A minute later he entered the back door of the large cottage, found the dressing gown and stripped off quietly. Wrapping the gown around himself he made his way slowly upstairs, his cock already erect in anticipation of the treat in store. He struggled to hide cock as he slowly and nervously opened the only bedroom door that had soft light spilling from the gap at the bottom. As Jim beckoned him in, Benny's eyes grew wide as he took in the sight of Lynne laid out on the bed.

'Bloody hell Jimbo, what 'r' you tryin' to do to me, gettin' 'er all dressed up like that?' He whispered. 'That's gettin' my old cock good 'n' hard already!'

Benny slowly approached the bed, one hand holding his cock through the dressing gown.

'You like the look of all that then I assume?' I asked, with a grin. I could see that he was mesmerised.

'Oh fuck yes my boy! But are you really sure she's 'appy t' go along with this? I'm mean, I ain't exactly God's gift am I?'

'Don't worry mate,' I assured him, 'She's right up for some extra cock, and she'll never know who's it is. That's the exciting part of it for her, apart from the extra fucking!'

Benny moved slowly to the bed, licking his lips.

'IMight be a bigger part than she's expecting!' He said quietly. 'It's OK if I touch her then, she ain't gonna scream or nothin' is she?'

'Go on Benny, just get stuck in mate, she's waiting for some action!'

I watched as Benny bent over my wife. He began running his hands up her boots from the heels upwards.

'Lovely sexy boots! Proper kinky 'Fuck Me' boots they are!' he muttered, 'I seen 'er in them in the pub, they must have got every cock in the place stiff when she walked in!'

'Oh yeah, fucking lovely! he whispered, as his hands went over the tops of her boots and on to her thighs, hitching her tight leather skirt up enough to catch a glimpse of her stocking tops.

'Fucking hell!' He panted, ''She's wearing stockings too! Christ, that's a got my old cock throbbing already! Lovely! Just bloody lovely, dirty little minx! Let's 'ave a proper look at her legs first.'

He unzipped one boot to the ankle and held the leather aside as he ran his hand up and down her leg. I could hear his rough hands catching on the nylon, but he didn't care as he started kissing her exposed leg.

'Got fucking gorgeous legs mate! I'm looking forward to feeling them around me when I got me cock up 'er!'

He slowly zipped the boot back up, then ran his hands up over her hips and across her stomach. He rubbed his hands together before he ran them over her breasts.

'Tits first!' he said quietly to himself, licking his lips. 'I gotta get a look at them lovely big juicy tits first!'

My own cock was hard now as I watched this old pensioner slowly unzip her leather basque, folding the sides open and releasing her bare breasts.

'Fucking lovely pair of knockers! They'll do for me,' he rasped as his big rough hands closed over them and started kneading them enthusiastically. I could see that Lynne was breathing more deeply now as her unknown admirer started to explore her body.

Cupping a breast roughly in each hand he bent over and started licking and sucking on her nipples, causing them to stick up like little brown nuggets.

'Oh yeah, lovely ripe pair of jugs she's got here Jimbo, I knew they were going to be good uns! I seen them bouncing away under her tight tops. Gonna get them around my ol' cock later, lovely firm tits like that need fucking!'

Benny couldn't believe his luck, being able to get his hands on the much younger woman that he had been jacking off to ever since he first met her. He wasn't going to waste a moment of this opportunity! He started to move up from her tits, nuzzling her neck and kissing her throat. Lynne threw her head back, her lips parted with a gasp. To my surprise he ran his tongue over her lips before starting to kiss her full on the mouth. She responded and before I knew it, this dirty old git was snogging away at my wife like a teenager! He broke away after a few minutes, looking back down the bed.

'Smells and tastes lovely don't she! Fucking lovely, but now it's time to have a look at that cute little pussy she's got hidden under that mini skirt.'

He quickly moved down the bed and laid next to her, positioning his head level with her thighs. Gripping the zip on the front of her leather skirt, he slowly unzipped it from hem to waist, flicking the two halves open to reveal the red silk lining that now framed her naked thighs and pussy.

Benny sighed as he looked down at her exposed beauty, his fat old fingers moved down to stroke the soft smooth strip of pubic hair above her pussy.

'Lovely classy little snatch! I jus' fucking knowd she was gonna be quality all the way. I bet it tastes an' smells good too! All expensive perfume and leather. Let's see now, shall we.' he said, moving closer. 'Let get old Benny in amongst all this!'

He parted her legs and knelt between them gazing down at her slit, he could see it was glistening in anticipation in the soft light. This was definitely turning her on now. Easing himself onto his stomach between her thighs, he put her parted legs over his shoulders. His open palms slid beneath her bum so that he was cupping her cheeks. His mouth moved close to her pussy so that she could feel his hot breath on her moist lips, causing her to let out a soft sigh as she parted her thighs further. His head went down and he began gently kissing her pussy in the same way he had kissed her mouth, then after a minute, he slipped his tongue in.

Watching this and hearing Lynne starting to moan as she raised her hips towards his face was too much for me. I threw my dressing gown off and moved myself beside her head. Sensing my presence, she turned and took my cock hungrily into her mouth, flicking her tongue over the dome to remove the pre cum before starting to suck me hard as Benny continued with his face buried between her soft thighs. As I watched, he pulled his head back, then, reaching a hand up to his mouth he removed his dentures. Catching my eye, he chuckled and stuck his tongue out an extraordinarily long way and wiggled it grotesquely around, indicating why he had done this

'She'll love this inside her! He grinned and then clamped his mouth back over her pussy once more, his tongue buried and his rubbery old nose stimulating her clit.

I could tell by the way she began writhing her hips and sucking air in past the mouthful of my cock that he was right. That long, lively old tongue was squirming around inside her and working it's magic! I was going to have to be careful here, with Lynne sucking hungrily on my cock while watching her gyrating hips working themselves against her dirty old gardeners face was soon going to get me off! I pulled my cock out of her mouth just in time to see her lift her hips and push against Benny, her thighs clamping around his ears as she shook and groaned in climax, flooding her juices over that busy tongue. the dirty old sod had got her off already!

Benny finally removed his mouth and knelt up, lifting her legs off of his shoulders and dropping them unceremoniously either side of him. as she lay there panting. His wet face was grinning as looked down at her.

'That's got 'er warmed up lovely! Better let her recover a bit. Time to see what she's like at sucking I reckon.'

He eased himself into a kneeling position over her chest and started to remove his dressing gown. I looked down as he threw it aside and saw his cock for the first time.

Jutting out from his old sinewy grey haired body, was the longest, fattest cock I had ever seen outside of a porno flick. But this was no slick porno weapon of beauty, it looked scarred and bent. It was covered in bulging blue veins, and thickened towards his body like the base of a tree trunk. Porn was one thing, but this was real, right now, and hovering over my wife's tits, its wet slippery dome pointing towards her face.

LEATBT
LEATBT
509 Followers
12