Two Couples, One Cabin: A Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,870 Followers

"Jesus, now I see what you mean," I commented.

"Huh?"

"About your ass. It's true! I DO have nothing on you!"

Selena started cracking up and then stopped for a moment to lean forward and stick her butt in the air, waving it back and forth with a show of sass. She was clearly more confident about it, than any other part of her body. For a moment, I caught a brief glimpse of her pussy sandwiched between her legs. She must have realized what she was revealing, and quickly stood back up with a look of embarrassment. I wanted to scream, not having had enough time to have it sink in what I was seeing.

"Here, take a seat," I said quickly, pointing to a wooden bench inside. After she sat down, I took the seat beside her, then regretted not sitting across from her to ensure that we had a full view of each other's body, but it was too late.

"So..." she started. "It gets really hot!"

I pointed up and down her naked body. "Yeah, in a bit your body will be beaded with sweat."

We sat there for several minutes. Selena's eyes wandered the room, taking in the surroundings, watching the heater, taking stock of all the seats. In other words, doing anything she could to avoid looking at me. When she ran out of things to turn her attention to, she slowly gave in to her curiosity, first glancing down at her own body, observing the sweat forming on her long legs, and the stark, v-shaped patch of hair where her thighs met. She then began to move her head a little to the right, clearly sneaking peeks at the penis resting between my legs.

My cock moved through various states of arousal as I ventured my own exploratory peeks at her body, something that was impossible to avoid with the corner of my eye constantly being treated to the sight of two large boobs jutting out just inches to my left. One minute I was maintaining control, and the next I was in full on panic that I'd pop a boner in front of her any second.

Feeling the sweat begin to drip down my body, I shifted my weight and adjusted my legs. Drawn to the movement, Selena glanced down at my body, briefly glancing at my flopping penis. I spotted her taking a look, and she suddenly realized what she was doing. A wide grin formed on her face and she quickly looked away.

"Sorry..." she said, letting out a nervous laugh.

I chuckled and said, "You don't have to be so afraid to look at it." She still seemed embarrassed. "Here, look-- get it over with." I stood up, walked in front of her, and raised my arms to the side. She looked up at my body with surprise and amusement. I turned completely around, until I was facing her again.

"Okay? ... Still embarrassed?"

She smiled and said, "Hmmmm. I'm not sure yet. Why don't you just stay like that and I'll keep you posted." She leaned back and sarcastically made a show of examining my body from top to bottom.

I rolled my eyes and then took a seat. "Okay, go ahead."

"What?"

"Your turn."

"No way!" she laughed.

"Scaredy cat," I said, briefly tickling her just above the thigh. She jumped and slapped my hand away.

"I'm ticklish!" she wailed.

"I know!" I said, smirking. My fingers danced across her side again.

Selena doubled over with laughter. "Ahh!" she cried out, laughing. I could see that she was excitedly grinning at me, so I ventured to tickle her some more. "Nooo!" she squealed as she collapsed onto the wooden bench. Selena continued to howl with laughter as I leaned over her, wiggling my fingers across her body, but avoiding contact with anything private.

She made no serious effort to fend me off, quite the contrary, making it clear to me that in a way, she was enjoying it. I gazed down at her big, bright eyes, and her long, curly hair raining down over her body as she squirmed this way and that. Her large boobs bounced and jostled about her chest with the force of her laughter, and I took great joy in observing their spirited movement.

When I stopped tickling her, I sat back and grinned, watching her catching her breath and brush the hair out of her eyes. She glared back at me with an impish grin.

"Oh, you're gonna get it now, buddy," she snickered.

"Now wait..." I said, putting my hand up in the air. She quickly sat up and prepared to tickle me back.

"Think about what you're doing... it's not the same--"

Selena dove in after me, reaching out with both hands to tickle me on the stomach and the sides of my body. I was just as ticklish as her, and starting laughing.

"Wait! Stop! It's different if you're gonna tickle a guy!" I managed to exclaim.

"Yeah, right. Why's that?" she giggled, tickling me even harder.

"D-- don't say I didn't warn you!" I shouted, falling back on the bench and squirming just like she had.

She towered over me, her eyes sparkling with excitement at the sight of my writhing, helpless body, as her naked, sweaty body bore down upon mine. I felt her soft hair falling against my chest, and the sensation was wonderful. Her large breasts swung back and forth above my face and she didn't seem to care anymore. As I fought in vain to deflect her advances, I found myself also gazing at her perky nipples as they danced in front of my eyes, wanting nothing more than to pop them in my mouth.

Then it happened. I felt a surge of excitement and arousal wash through my body, as my cock sprang to life. It began to quickly pulse and grow rapidly until fully erect. My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest the moment I felt it comically slap twice against her stomach. Selena's eyes were suddenly as wide as I'd ever seen them. She stopped tickling me and looked down.

There she found herself staring straight at my massive erection. It stuck straight up from my body; thickly engorged and veiny, so long and hard that it swung stiffly about, still threatening to slap against her body until it finally settled in place and remained there, pointing straight at her face, throbbing with wild arousal.

It took Selena several moments to process what she was gazing at, and the fact that she just made contact with it. Her jaw hung open and she looked stunned. Suddenly she sat straight up, covered her mouth, and continued to stare down at it.

"Oh my god, oh my god!" she repeated. "You have an erection!" She started laughing uncontrollably, but made no effort to free me from my pinned state that kept it dramatically on display.

"I warned you!"

"I thought you were just making excuses so that I wouldn't tickle you!" She kept staring at my swollen cock, which wagged softly between our bodies as she giggled nervously. Finally she realized she was still staring at it, and climbed off of me. I sat up and returned to the seat by her side.

"Well. That's what happens..." I laughed.

"Yes... that happened. No mistaking it!" she giggled, turning beet red again.

We sat awkwardly side by side again, both acutely aware of the fact that my cock was still standing upright in my lap. She glanced back down at it, and then away.

"Geez... it's so..." she mumbled to herself, trailing off, and swapping the rest of her sentence for a wide smile. She turned back to look at it again. "Okay, I can't believe I'm looking at your erect penis!" I felt myself continue to throb, excited by the fact that she was boldly confronting it now, with a look of utter fascination.

"Yeah... thanks for doing that..." I said, smirking.

She grinned at me. "Yeah, well... you started it. You looked quite pleased to see my boobs bouncing everywhere when you were tickling me. So we're even."

"Touché."

We continued to grin at each other, as we formed a mutual understanding that it was an erotic thrill for both of us to see each other naked. Her chest heaved in and out, as did mine, as we reveled in the excitement of our nakedness, and the shocking display of shared arousal.

Selena started fanning herself. "Whew, that made me really hot, I think it's time to get out."

"Yeah," I said, in complete agreement.

We got up and laughed at the sweat stains we'd left on the benches and then exited the sauna. The wide grin never left Selena's face as she took her time slipping her t-shirt back on, and then pulling up her panties. My cock remained erect, wagging in front of my body the whole time until I managed to cram it back into my boxers. We finished getting dressed and walked back out into the living room.

"Well, I guess it's time to get some sleep," she said abruptly, smiling at me.

"Yeah, I guess so," I sighed. "Sweet dreams!"

She laughed. "Yeah... they're certainly going to be interesting, aren't they..." She waved and hurried off toward the bedroom, adding a skip to her step just like I observed the day I first laid eyes upon her.

***

The next morning I woke up beside April and couldn't help but start chuckling the moment I opened my eyes and recalled what happened the night before.

"... What?" she asked.

"I had an... interesting evening last night," I replied.

"Huh?"

"With Selena."

April suddenly shot up in bed with a smirk. "Seriously? Do tell," she demanded.

I filled her in on what happened. She stared at me with her jaw dropped open as I narrated the whole incident from start to finish. I still had some sinking feeling that she'd flip out and berate me angrily for doing such a thing behind her back, but the only negative part of her reaction was her jealousy about trailing significantly behind me with her own attempts at seducing Matt.

"Okay, now I've really got to step it up," she said, biting her lip and appearing lost in thought at the apparent competition between us. I could see the gears turning. I thought I should feel jealous too, given that she was surely imagining how to have a similar experience with him, but in fact I found myself eagerly waiting to see what she'd do before reporting back to me.

Before long we had a new plan for the day. I was to persuade Selena to go for a little hike around the lake, a task that would give April an hour and a half to two hours with Matt; just enough time for some aggressive courtship if she acted quickly enough. She would need his help chopping wood so that we could get a fire going. We worried that it would become apparent to Selena and Matt how often we each vied for attention from the object of our sexual curiosity, but figured we could get it done without arousing too much suspicion.

The plan was executed beautifully. Selena had her jacket and boots on, and was rearing to go see the rest of the lake, while Matt was more than flattered by the idea of showing off his wood-chopping skills with what April sarcastically called his "lumberjack muscles."

Thirty minutes into our hike, Selena and I stopped for a rest on the far side of the lake. I whipped out some granola bars and we found a log to sit on for a snack. To my surprise, neither of us had mentioned anything about what happened the night before. On the other hand, just as I had imagined, things were undoubtably different between us, having now been in the presence of each other fully nude.

We joked more openly, spoke with plenty of innuendo, and made casual physical contact with regularity. It suddenly felt like we were well into the dating process. She felt as familiar to me as April did, literally overnight. The only time things got strange was when Selena had briefly made a revealing comment. We sat there on the log, staring out across the lake. Our cabin appeared as a small brown speck in the distance. I saw her focusing on it, and then she suddenly started grinning wildly.

"What?" I said, smiling at her.

"Nothing," she said. I pressed her to share. "It's just... funny how we're all here for Valentine's Day with our boyfriend and girlfriend, and so far we've each been spending far more time with each other's."

I laughed, acting as if it hadn't occurred to me. "Yeah, I guess you're right." I didn't know what else to say. Several thoughts raced through my head in regards to how I might ward off any real concern on her part, but I couldn't settle on any actions to take. Fortunately, she kept grinning and didn't seem to be seriously concerned. The moment passed, and we started off for the rest of the hike.

When we returned to the cabin, I knocked on the door without thinking. It was my intention to give April a head's up, but I realized that that might clue Selena into what was going on. So after pausing for a moment, I opened the door and went inside. April and Matt looked up suddenly from the couch.

"Oh! Hi!" said April.

Matt quickly got up, as if he was nervous. He rushed to Selena's side and gave her a hug and kiss. I could smell the guilt all over him and knew something had happened. Then I realized he'd changed his clothes. Selena smiled and followed him to the couch. As I walked over to April, I could see a slight smile forming on her face. I started to look for clues. Then I noticed that the fire was going strong, and Matt's previous outfit was laid out in front of the flames to dry.

I badly wanted to hear what had happened, but I knew I'd have to wait until I had a moment alone with April again, which sadly didn't happen until that evening when we all went to bed.

***

"Okay, I think it's time to turn in," April said later that night, yawning.

"Yeah," the rest of us concluded.

As the four of us made our way to the bedrooms, Selena found her way to my side and whispered, "Good luck tonight."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Trying to sleep..." she said, smirking.

"Oh! Yeah... I dunno if I'll be any more successful tonight than I was last night, but we'll see." We exchanged smirks and then slipped into our respective bedrooms. I felt my heart racing again. Was she implying that she'd show up in the kitchen again, claiming insomnia? There was one way to find out...

"Okay, tell me!" I demanded, the moment the door closed. April laughed.

"Lemme brush my teeth first," she said, grinning.

"Don't you dare, I've been waiting all day," I snapped.

"Just kidding! Okay, so..." she began, as we sat on the edge of the bed. "I got him to start chopping wood. I made a few comments about it being sexy. Yada yada. I could tell he was enjoying it. It didn't take long though, so I took him over to the lake. Long story short, we fell in the water. I mean, I just got my leg wet, but he--"

"Huh? How did that happen?"

"He-- we-- look, it doesn't matter. The point is, he was soaking wet." She suddenly started laughing. "And, well, so was I, but in a very different way." I chuckled. "Anyway, he was worried about the fact that he didn't have an extra change of clothes because he only brought enough for the days we're here."

April got increasingly animated. I knew how she got when she was aroused, and she was definitely aroused. Talking rapidly, she filled me in on what happened next.

"So I explained that we could get the fire going and dry his clothes in front of it. He'd have to wear tomorrow's clothes for just a couple hours." I nodded, listening with absolute fascination. "So we go inside and he's about to head to the bedroom-- but I stop him. 'Wait, you'll track the mud everywhere!' I say. And he looks at me confused."

I smirked and said, "Nice move." April grinned at me.

"So I tell him to just strip down there and then he can go get dressed. He gets real nervous, but eventually starts taking off his clothes, until he's in his underwear. Now, his boxers aren't that wet, really. But I groaned, then said, 'Don't be a prude, man. I've seen plenty of them in my life.' Then I motioned at him to drop his drawers. He looks at me like he's just seen a ghost."

We both burst out laughing, so loudly that I feared they'd hear us in the other room, and Matt would know what she was telling me.

April continued, "So it took some convincing, that it was no big deal, that Selena wouldn't care, and that she wouldn't even know. Then finally, he complies. Poor Matt drops his boxers and steps out of them, then stands there trembling."

I stared at April, wondering why she just paused and smiled at me. "And...??" I begged.

April started fanning herself and looked away, blushing. I laughed. "Well..." she said, "Once I remembered to start breathing again, I realized that I was just standing there staring straight down at his cock. And-- Jesus! It was-- I mean, he had nothing on you of course..."

"Of course..." I said, smirking.

"But... daaamn." She held up her hands and moved them apart to indicate his length. We both started laughing again. "Poor thing was just standing there for probably two minutes while I checked out his junk. Finally he said, 'Um... had enough? Can I get my clothes?' and I started laughing. I apologized and let him go."

"And then what?" I asked.

"That's it," she said, sighing.

"That's it? So he didn't see you naked too?"

"No, I mean... I didn't have that part figured out yet. I totally should have made sure I fell in the water as badly as he did." She held her hand over her face with disappointment. "But, I did make sure to let him see how I enjoyed all this."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. When he carried in some of the wood later to build the fire I was like, 'Wow, that's a big log...' and he laughed. And then I was like, 'Sorry, I'm still thinking about earlier...' You should have seen him blushing!"

I gave April a high five and let her get ready for bed. Before hitting the sack, she said, "Any fun plans for tonight?"

"We'll see," I said, chuckling. She winked and soon fell asleep, leaving me laying there to wonder if anything more would occur with Selena that night.

***

Later I ventured out into the living room, finding it empty and feeling slightly disappointed. I debated in my head whether I waited too long feigning insomnia, or if I hadn't waited long enough. I grabbed a snack like I had the night before and waited; eating, playing on my phone, and finding any other way to pass the time. Thirty minutes passed before I heard a voice.

"Oh, I wondered if you were up! Can't sleep again?"

I looked up, it was Selena. I grinned. "Nope, you?"

"Nah," she said, waltzing over to the kitchen island where she'd found me the previous night. She was dressed the same way she had been then: a t-shirt, no bra, a pair of white panties, and some fuzzy socks. I marveled at the fact that she exhibited not one bit of the shyness that she'd displayed previously. "Got some for me?" she asked, eyeing my snack. I offered her some, and we started playing cards together.

After some time, we grew tired of cards and sat there glancing around the room, neither one knowing what to say to the next. I felt something was on her mind though. I tried to think of what to say, to avoid letting her just go back to bed without upping the ante from the night before. However, she was the first to take the next step.

"So... what should we do? Same solution as last night? That helped, actually..." She smiled at me.

"You mean the sauna? Sure!" I exclaimed, excited to hear her suggestion.

She leapt from the kitchen island faster than I did, and started toward the hallway. I was surprised to see her so enthusiastic about something that made her so terrified before. Before long I had the heat and timer cranked up, and we found ourselves on the landing faced with the task of undressing once again.

I quickly removed my t-shirt and stood before her in my boxers. She grinned and grabbed her own t-shirt, yanking it over her head without hesitation. I smiled at the lively spring of her boobs as they popped free. She acknowledged my interest and seemed to stick her chest out ever so slightly, as if to encourage my attention.

I laughed. "Wow, you've come so far from last night!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, well..." she said, "It's not so bad once you take the plunge," she joked, repeating what I had said to her the first time. I grinned. I grabbed my boxers, but before I could pull them down, she added. "Hey Alex..."

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,870 Followers