From Swapping to Hotwife Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife moves on to being a Hotwife.
3.4k words
4.49
76.7k
52

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy

Within the past year I had now enjoyed three cocks, one familiar and two new introductions. All three were different, and just like their owners varied, each one had given me a different type of pleasure. Steve had girth, which filled me and stroked my G-spot. Michael had length, which reached places I had never known had sensation, and then Rob. Rob had been blessed with both length and girth, which not only stretched me wider than the other two, but like a master painter, also brushed the inside of my pussy with each thrust. I had found the trinity and was content with the quality, but now wanted the frequency to increase.

Fortunately, the three men were obliging.

We had used wife-sharing as a way of getting Rob to fuck me, and now Steve and I were comfortable with me being a hotwife. When we had originally begun discussing me being with another man, I had suggested a threesome with a guy and Steve. We were happy with that arrangement until the thought crossed my mind of me being with guy, and Steve just watching. Steve had taken care of that for me with Michael.

'Did you have anything to do with that?' I had asked Steve as soon as we had pulled away from Michael's house.

'With what?' Steve asked smiling.

'My swollen pussy dripping with Michael's cum.'

'Well we may have had a conversation and Michael may have forgotten something at the shop.'

'So you knew I was being fucked and just sat there pretending to wait?'

'Yep. You said you wanted to be fucked by him, so I told him that if you were keen you wouldn't wear any panties today, and that would be the sign.'

'You removed my panties before we left!' I said slapping him on the shoulder.

'Yes, but you were the one who sat showing us that you weren't wearing any.'

My arousal suddenly skyrocketed. My husband had organised for me to be fucked by another man without telling me.

I couldn't wait to get him home.

When we arrived home, I walked through to our bedroom, my cotton dress falling from my shoulders, over my hips and onto the floor in the passage. Steve followed the trail and found me lying on my back on the bed.

'Want to see how hard he fucked me?' I asked, pulling my legs towards my chest and feeling my lips pull apart, exposing my cum caked pussy.

Steve dropped his shorts and I saw he was already hard. Climbing onto the bed, his lips parted as they did whenever he was horny. I watched as his eyes took in the view of my pussy, and then without saying a word, he took hold of my ankles and spread my legs as wide as they would go, before plunging his full hardness deep inside me. I was still swollen from having Michael deep inside me and I could feel Michael's semen lubricating Steve's cock as he began to fuck me.

Steve

Michael had thought I had been joking when I first brought up the possibility of him fucking Tammy.

'You're kidding, right? He had asked.

'Nope.'

'You are willing to let me fuck your wife and you have no problem with it?'

'Yes.'

'And she knows about it?'

'Yes. We have discussed it and your name came up. She doesn't know that I am talking to you about it now, but I would like to surprise her.'

'Sorry, but I don't know what to say.'

'Look, Tammy and I have known each other for nearly twenty years. In all that time, she has only been with me, and she says that she would like to have sex with someone different. We've spoken about whether it should be with a stranger or a friend, and we both agree that someone we know would be better. Firstly we would be able to trust them, secondly, because Tammy wants to be fucked bareback, we would also need to know that they are clean and lastly, they would not impregnate her. You ticked all those boxes and we have been discussing ways of asking you without offending you. She is not looking for a relationship; she just wants to be fucked.'

'I really don't know what to say. And you would be okay with this?'

'I am not threatened by it. We have a good marriage and if it something she would like to try, I don't have an issue with it.'

'You don't want to sleep with Simone or anything?'

'Nope. This would just be about the three of us.'

'You would be there to?'

'Yes. Tammy suggested it.'

'I think I would be uncomfortable having you with us.'

'That is fine. I understand,' I said, leaving the thought of him fucking Tammy to sink in.

'I am not saying no, I am just trying to get my head around what you are asking.'

'There is no rush. Think about it,' I said getting up to leave.

Two hours later the text arrived.

If you guys are still looking, I am in.

I didn't show the messages on Tammy.

It only took a few days for us to arrange things, and I had told Michael that I would discuss things with Tammy closer to the time so that she didn't get a chance to change her mind. The morning that we were due to meet at his house, I phoned to let him know that Tammy was still undecided, but if he saw that she wasn't wearing any panties, she was on board. When we were getting ready to leave and I slid off Tammy's panties, little did she know that I was giving someone the go ahead to fuck her. I had decided to accidentally flip up Tammy's dress at the back to show Michael that she was without panties, but she had done my work for me by flashing her pussy while we had been swimming. Once Simone had left and Michael had followed Tammy into the kitchen, I knew there was going to be some fucking and I was going to wait awhile before turning around to see if they were actually in the kitchen, but I remembered Michael saying that he would be uncomfortable, so I stared straight ahead, straining to listen for any telltale signs. My cock was already filling with blood with just the thought of the two of them, and when I heard a thump from inside, I had to adjust my cock in my shorts to give it space as it hardened. When I heard the rhythmic thudding of what sounded like knees or heels against cupboard doors, I freed my throbbing cock and began stroking it. Knowing that Tammy was being fucked was a huge turn on and I had to fight with myself from turning around. I was sure my balls exploded long before Michael's, because as my semen was splashing over the floor of his pool area, inside the dull thuds continued. When it went quiet inside, I tucked my cock back into my shorts and waited for them to join me. I was wondering what Simone would have to say if she arrived back while they were in the kitchen, when the two of them returned. Michael was carrying Tammy's drink and placed it in front of her as she sat down. Tammy still appeared flustered and her neck and face still had a red tinge to it, as if she was blushing. Her after sex glow.

Now my cock was where Michael's had been earlier. Tammy's large breasts bounced in unison as I held her legs apart in the air, fucking her. Was I trying to reclaim her, scooping his semen out of her with the tip of my cock, or was I just trying to show I was still man enough for her? It didn't look like Tammy cared. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open, emitting soft grunts each time my cock disappeared inside of her. Cupping her breasts in her hands, she began pinching her nipples, while restraining her breasts against her chest. As her head tilted backwards, her eyes opened, staring blankly in front of her. Her pussy tightened around my cock and her hips began to gyrate as her orgasm hit her. As her pussy convulsed, trying to eject me, I carried on fucking her. She reached up and pulled my head down to her, our mouths locking.

'Fuck me hard like he fucked me,' she pleaded, holding my face in her hands.

This was all too much for me and the excitement took over and I slammed in and out of her until my balls exploded.

'Yes, like that,' she breathed in my face.

'Oh fuck,' I moaned, as her pussy milked my ejaculating cock.

Still holding her legs apart, I slid out of her and looked down at her cunt. Her lips were still apart and our mixed semen was already escaping, dribbling down between her buttocks like spilt wood glue.

Smiling at me, she asked, 'Does it look nice?'

'Very,' I replied, realizing that this would not be the last time I would be seeing my semen mixed with another man's.

Tammy

It turned out that I didn't have wait very long before I saw Michael again. Steve had asked if he would put up some shelves, and I was interested to see how he would be around us. We had been expecting him in the afternoon, but he arrived late morning, and when Steve answered the door, I was just wearing a sarong and panties. Covering my nipples with the palms of my hands, I got off the couch to get dressed, or at least put a bra on.

'Babe, Michael has had his cock in you, I don't think you have to worry about trying to hide your nipples,' Steve said, letting Michael in.

'Guess not,' I said, feeling the blood rising to my throat and cheeks.

Michael placed his tool kit on the floor and wrapping his arms around me, gave me a hug and a friendly kiss. The two of them went off to garage and I remained in the lounge. Something about Michael's hugs made my nipples erect and even though he had fucked me, I still felt self-conscious about it, as if I was letting him know he aroused me. Well he did, but I didn't want my nipples to visibly show him.

We had a quick lunch, which added to my discomfort because Steve and Michael had removed their shirts while they had worked. I had tidied up and was watching a show when the two of them returned to the lounge.

'Do you guys mind is I take a quick shower before I get going?' Michael asked.

'Not at all,' I replied. Maybe too quickly.

After Michael had disappeared into the bathroom, I noticed that he had not closed the door. Was that an invite?

'Why don't you go and join him,' Steve suggested, as we heard the taps being turned on.

'You think so?' I asked, blushing and feeling nervous.

'Go and ask if he needs his back washed?' Steve said hooking his fingers into the top of my sarong and sliding it down over by breasts and hips, collecting my panties along the way, he dropped them at my feet.

I was anxious as I walked down the passage. What if he says no? Questions were still flooding my mind when I got to the doorway and then I saw that he was washing his hair and his eyes were closed. Fuck it! I am not going to ask, and walked to the shower and slid open the door.

'Whoa!' Michael said pulling away as I stepped in.

'I was wondering if I could help you?' I asked, positioning myself in front of him.

Michael continued to finish washing his hair as I began to run my hands over his hairy chest. My hands hadn't even gotten down to his stomach yet and I could already see his cock beginning to harden. While my left hand began a figure of eight on his chest, my right hand went to greet his rising hardness. As my fingers passed through his short pubic hairs, I watched him flinch, and as my hand slid between his legs and cupped his balls, his cock began swaying like a conductors baton, the tip gently brushing against my stomach. I felt his hands take hold of my shoulders and pull me towards him, his cock, now fully erect, sandwiched between us. As his face came towards mine, I turned to meet it and our mouths locked forcibly, our tongues disappearing into each other's mouth, as if trying to swop places. Water was cascading over us, trying to drown us, as we drew breath from one another's mouth. Releasing his balls, I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck. Between us, his cock felt like a trapped serpent trying to free itself, so removing my mouth from his, I looked up at him and said, 'Fuck me.'

Releasing my shoulders, his hands ran down my back and over my buttocks before he took hold of them and lifted me up. Wrapping my legs around him, I felt the head of his freed cock brushing my buttocks and vulva before finally finding my pussy. As he lowered me onto his cock, it felt as if there was no end, as inch by inch disappeared inside of me, filling me. My mouth was wide open, panting, as he repeatedly lifted me off and lowered me back down again. My eyes were closed so I didn't see his face coming towards me again. As his mouth covered mine, our tongues carried on where they had left off earlier. Then he pressed me into the corner, my back rubbing against the cold smooth tiles as he began to fuck me harder. The slow raising and lowering was replaced by him ramming his cock in and out me, while he used the corner for balance. As he slammed in and out of me, my nipples ached as they rubbed against his chest, but then the ramming stopped and he pulled his mouth off of mine and groaned as I felt his cock beginning to shudder inside of me. Holding onto his shoulders, I continued grinding myself against him. I was close and I didn't want to lose his hardness before I had come.

'Don't stop! Fuck me,' I begged, holding onto him.

Then!

Of my god!

His balls exploded, sending his cock deep inside of me, which started a chain reaction. As his cocked pumped inside of me, spraying hot cum against the walls of pussy, my body reacted. My heels dug into the back of his waist, holding him deep inside of me as my body was hit by my orgasm. He held me tightly against him as my pussy tried to expel him. My thighs went into cramp, followed by my calves and he just held me, filling me with his cum. It felt as if my pussy was trying to turn itself inside out. The tighter he held me, the deeper his cock pressed inside me, the more intense my orgasm became, until finally my pussy exploded, spraying warm jets of my juices over his balls and thighs.

'Jesus Tammy,' he said, looking straight into my eyes.

'Don't stop fucking me,' I begged as my body was rocked by a further orgasm, sending another stream of my juices over his thighs.

Reaching down, he took hold of my thighs and carried me out of the shower and through to the bedroom, leaving a trail of my juices. I no longer had control of my pussy as it involuntarily squirted as the swollen head of his cock drove deep inside me with each step. As we got to the bed, he turned until his back was to the bed and lowered himself onto it. I pushed him back so that his body was flat on the bed and just his legs still hung over the edge. Reaching down, I ran my fingers over his chest until I reached his shoulders, and then wrapping my fingers over his shoulders, I began to grind my pussy against him. My pussy was so firmly swollen around his cock, that I could only feel the tip of his cock brushing deep inside me. Michael's strong hands were holding my waist and suddenly I felt another pair of hands running up my back. Steve. I had been so engrossed with Michael fucking me, that I had not even thought about him, but as he pulled me upright, I felt his hardness press into my back.

Two cocks, one me.

Fuck.

Arching my head sideways, I turned to Steve and he locked his lips onto mine and as our tongues danced in each other's mouth, he reached around and took my aching breasts into his hands and began massaging them. My nipples had been erect since before I had gotten into the shower, and now protruded like pencil erasers.

Sliding my tongue from Steve's mouth, I whispered, 'Okay.'

'Okay what?' Steve asked in a husky voice.

Leaning forward, I took his right hand in mine and guided it over buttock until I felt his fingers brush against my anus. As Steve released my left breast, I lay flat on Michael's chest and snuggled my face into his neck, planting kisses as I moved towards his ear. My large breasts were pressed between us and although they ached, it was arousing.

'Why have you stopped?' Michael asked.

'Wait and see,' I said before my lips covered his.

I felt Steve move back behind me and I tensed as his lubed finger began circling my anus. Michael's hands moved up my waist and around my back, beneath my shoulders, and pulled me closer onto him. His hips began pushing upwards and I didn't resist. I hadn't even felt Steve's finger slid inside my ass, but as he pressed it downwards against the thin lining separating his finger from Michael's cock, I let out a silent moan. Michael had me pinned down against him so I couldn't reach back and guide Steve in, but when I felt Steve's finger slide out of me and the tip of his cock pressing against my anus, I was so aroused by the thought of two cocks inside, me that I offered no resistance. My neck arched, drawing my mouth from Michael's, as inch by inch, Steve's cock slid deeper into my ass. I had never felt so filled. Steve's thick cock filling my ass and Michael's long cock, deep inside my pussy.

'Oh fuck,' I moaned as I was sandwiched between the two of them.

Michael opened his legs, spreading me wide open, completely trapping me between the two of them. Steve moved closer, burying his already twitching cock, deeper inside me and grabbed hold of my shoulders. As the two of them found their rhythm, everything I had ever been taught about being a woman, went out the window.

'Oh yes! Yes! Fuck me,' I begged as they began to see-saw in and out of me. 'Don't fucking stop pounding my cunt and ass until you have both emptied your balls inside of me,' I moaned, burying my head between Michael's neck and shoulder.

Then I surrendered.

There were no safe words.

'Oh Fuck!' I cried. My face contorting as my hips began to twerk.

Again, I had lost control as my body involuntarily erupted. Burying my face into Michael's neck as my body rode orgasm after orgasm. Everything was a blur. Cocks were forced out, then rammed back inside of me as I was held down and fucked. My hips finally subsided and tears streamed down my cheeks.

My whole body was sensitive and ached, but when Michael saw my face and asked if I wanted them to stop, I growled, 'Don't you fucking dare.'

Then their rhythm began to slow down.

'Fuck my ass harder,' I panted.

I felt Steve slow down as his cock began to pulse, and then thrust after thrust, his cock pumped my ass full of his cum.

'Cum Michael. Fuck my cunt.'

'Fucking hell,' Michael cried out as his balls exploded, shooting his warm cum deep inside me.

It was then that my pussy exploded, spraying my pussy juices like a cat marking its territory. I couldn't remember how many times I had cum, but I knew that I was going to be sore later.