Two Cousins & Me

Story Info
My boyfriend, his cousin and myself.
5.7k words
4.38
178k
7
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers

Wednesday night, Michael brought over his cousin Miko to the house for a visit. On the way Michael called me to tell me he was bringing him and told me to dress for the ocassion so I quickly showered and slipped into a thong and 5 inch pumps and went and laid out by the pool to await their arrival.

As I laid in the evening lights surrounded by the glistening water of the pool and the lights of the house, I closed my eyes and began to think of these 2 men satisfying themselves using my body.

Wondering what they would do to me this time since it had been some time since Miko had last seen me, which also prompted my story titled 'Shooting Arrows'.

As I laid there wondering, I moved my hand to my pussy and slipped my fingers under the tiny fabric. I began to caress my clit while slipping a finger inside my walls. I rubbed my clit harder as I brought my other hand down and pushed aside the covering, slid 2 fingers into my pussy. I pumped myself faster as my fingers rubbed my clit. Figuring I would get a good orgasm in before they arrived.

I felt my orgasm building as I fucked myself. 2 fingers pumping my folds while 2 fingers rubbed my clit. I heard them come thru the front door but I wasn't stopping. I heard Michael say to Miko, 'look she started without us' just as I began to climax. I felt my nipples grow and stiffen from my excited state. My fingers still pumping my pussy as my other hand rubbed my clit. When my orgasm subsided, I turned my head to welcome Miko to the house.

Michael told Miko to make himself comfortable any way he wanted and without hesitation, Miko pulled his semi erect cock from his shorts and stepped up to me. I grasped his cock and guided it to my waiting tongue. I licked around the head before taking half his shaft into my mouth. I slid my lips over his shaft as he grew firmer. His hips started to pump as I gripped his shaft tighter with my lips. I began rubbing my pussy once again as he watched his cock disappear into my mouth then his eyes would divert down to my working fingers.

I looked past Miko at Michael and saw him standing there smiling at me while I sucked his cousins cock. He was sporting a tent in his shorts but remained standing there. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw him go inside and disappear inside the dim house. I continued sucking and running my tongue over Miko's cock til I felt his heavy balls drop down. I pulled his cock from my mouth and stroked him in my hand as I licked then took each nut into my mouth and gently sucked it. Moving to the other before engulfing his head and sucking just the head into my mouth.

Miko started to moan as he pumped my face. I wrapped my thumb and forefinger around his shaft tightly as I locked my lips around the head. He was pumping my mouth slow but deliberately now. I could feel his shaft thickening with each pump. He placed his hands on my head as he fed more of his hard cock into my mouth. I placed a hand on his ass and pulled him into me slowly as I slid his entire cock into my throat. His balls hitting my chin as he pulled back then went forward once more giving me his length.

As I felt he was about to come, I pulled my fingers off his shaft and went back to work on my own hot pussy. I used my fingers to part my lips so he could see how wet I was. I slid 2 fingers into myself and began pumping fast as I tongued the slit on his cock with my tongue. I felt his urgency now as he pulled my head deeper onto his now throbbing cock. I took him to the back of my throat and held him there as I pressed on the lower base of cock just above his balls with my tongue and felt him grunt and shudder as his warm sperm flowed down my throat.

Feeling his cock jerk and throb, I worked my throat muscles and milked his balls of his hot seed as I took all that he could give me. I eased back on his spent cock and sucked the spongy head. Wrapping my tongue around it I could still taste the last remnants of his cum as I pressed my lips around his shaft forcing out the last of it. He stepped back as his cock popped out of my mouth.

I smiled up at him and asked him if that would suffice for now. He shook his head as to say yes. I smiled again and began working my fingers in and out of myself. As I pressed 2 fingers into my tight pussy I rubbed my clit with my other hand. I felt my orgasm building quick this time as I savored the taste of his come still on my tongue.

I felt my pussy spasm and my breath quicken as I brought myself to slow thunderous climax. Working my fingers in and out as my clit was on fire I raked my nails across my clit bringing myself to another multiorgasmic climax. Oh it felt so good to have a mixture of pleasure and pain to my deepening pleasure. I collapsed letting my arms fall to my side as I slid down into the lounger.

Michael appeared shortly afterwards. He looked over at Miko who was sitting on the other lounger, his cock oozing the leftover cum that dripped from his spent balls.

Michael laughed at Miko and asked him if there was anymore fire left in him. Miko told Michael to 'shut the fuck up' as they both laughed. Michael then walked over to me and kissed me on the forehead and told me 'nice job'.

He handed me a canvas bag and said, these are for you. Bought them in Honolulu just for you. As I looked up at him he could only smile as he walked away from me to take a seat in the other lounger on the other side of me. They both waited for me to open the bag and pull from it what he had bought me.

Miko spoke up and said there was something in there from him to me as well. As I started to open the bag, Michael told me to stop and not look. He then walked over to me and said, 'lets have some fun' and proceeded to grab a towel from the chair, tore into a strip and covered my eyes with it. He said now and identify what I pull out from the bag just by feel or smell. I said ok and pulled the first item from the bag.

As I gripped it in my hand I could only tell it was a soft dildo but it was shaped in a corkscrew pattern down the shaft. I held it in my left hand and ran my other hand up the shaft waiting to feel the head but this thing kept on going. I finally felt the head and it was a dual headed dildo. One head for the backdoor and the other for the front door. I smiled and said nice as I waved it around like it was a sword.

I set that down and reached into the bag again. I pulled out a small box with some heavy stuff inside. I tore open the box and inside of it slipped 2 heavy balls into my hand. As I rolled them around and slightly shook them, they were ben-wa balls but had those lil bearings inside of them. I was thrilled! I set those down in my lap cause I knew I'd be using them soon enough. I reached into the bag again and pulled a piece of lingerie out. I tried to figure out what it was but could only guess it was a teddy of some sort.

Miko spoke up and said that was from him. I thanked him for it and proceeded to reach into the bag again. This being the last piece in the bag I wrapped my hand around it and pulled it straight out. I felt the size and the weight of it. Not sure what it was, it stumped me. I felt it up as well as the shape. I couldn't figure it out.

Finally, Michael told me to pull the blindfold off and as my eyes adjusted, it turned out to be a leg spreader bar. I had talked about getting one of those before but never really went out of my way to get one for us.

About this time Michael came over to me and sat down on the end of the lounger. He asked me if I was happy with my gifts as I said yes I was. He then handed me an envelope and said this is from ARAS as it was a certificate for a private dance from all of them with each girl giving me a lap dance of 30 minutes each to be used at one time or at differing times.

Michael began massaging my legs starting at my calves as I still wore the 5 inch pumps for his benefit. He likes me in high heels and I love wearing them for him. He rubbed my muscle firmly as he worked his hands up my legs to my thighs. He massaged them so good that I thought I was going to melt. He moved between my thighs and took hold of the metal ben wa balls. He shook them in his hand so he could feel the vibrations within the larger balls.

He slid my thong down my legs as Miko sat and watched. He told me to face Miko and slip the balls inside my pussy. So I turned his way and parting my thighs wide, I popped in the first one and set it up deep inside me followed by the second. I worked my finger up inside of myself to position them just inside my pussy entrance. Once set, Michael handed me my thong to keep everything in place but I tossed it aside and told him I'll keep them in place my own way.

I contracted my keger muscles to hold them in place. Michael slid his finger up inside me and felt the tightness. He asked if I would be able to keep them as tight if he slid his monster cock into my ass. I told him hell yeah... and with that Miko's cock jumped up to attention as I knew I'd be sucking him while Michael filled my backside.

Michael helped me up and lead me over to the sofa just inside the house. He sat down on the sofa and I kneeled between his thighs and began sucking his cock. I had him half way in my mouth as I bobbed on him. Feeling his slick shaft as it slid easily over my lips and into my throat. He watched me suck him deep.

He would run his hand over my head as I slipped more of his cock into my throat. I would tease him with my mouth and tongue slowly bringing him into my throat inch by inch until his balls pressed against my chin. I slurped on his shaft as I squeezed his balls with my hand. I pulled off his cock leaving him quite slick with my saliva.

I then stood up and turn around facing out as I placed my heels onto the sofa just outside of his legs. I slowly came down as he aimed his cock at my backside. When I felt the head of his cock at my rim I slid down onto him. I took half his cock before I could stop myself then eased down on the remaining shaft. He was fully entombed into my backside.

The feeling of his hard cock filling my ass felt so incredible. It had been along time since I last felt him buried in me. I raised up abit and he began to thrust himself into me. I remained as motionless as I could as I felt the balls in my pussy beginning to move around and vibrate. I felt a searing orgasm shoot past my senses as I caught myself screaming out in pleasure.

The vibrations flowing thru my lower body with the combination of the vibrating balls in my pussy and his magnificent cock hammering my ass kept me in one constant orgasm. I couldn't tell when one started and another ended. The sensation was truly unbelievable. Michael slammed his thick cock in and out of me. I thought at several times I was going to pop the balls out from my pussy like buckshot out of a shotgun but I managed to keep them inside.

I looked over at Miko and he was watching Michael's cock slam my ass. His own cock was standing at attention as I motioned for him to come over and let me suck it. He stood in front of me as I engulfed his hard cock. It was hard from that angle to suck him and yet keep myself straight with Michael pounding my ass.

So I reached between my thighs and pulled the balls from inside me and tossed them aside. I then had Miko stand between my thighs and enter my pussy. I had 2 cousins embedded inside my ass and pussy as I was getting slammed. Michael was in a steady rhythm as he fed his thick cock into my ass as Miko was busy sliding his cock into out of my pussy. At times both went in and out at the same time while at others, it was alternating.

I could feel Michael's cock thicken knowing he was about to cum. Miko was busy slamming my pussy as I held onto my tits. I would pinch my nipples as I felt his cock working in and out of me.

Michael began to moan as his thrusts became deeper, lifting me off his lap with each thrust. He gasped as I felt his hot breath against my back then the sudden warmth of his hot sperm filling my bowels. He pushed himself in deep then stopped. His cock was like a cork stuck in my ass. I could feel his hot liquid spewing around my anus as he filled me.

Meanwhile, Miko was still pumping my pussy. He was sure to cum soon, as I felt his cock twitch and become harder than he was while pumping me. I kept telling him to fuck me harder and deeper. To slam my pussy and fill me with his come. He was on the edge just as Michael thrusted his hips forward giving Miko the added boost of extreme tightness as he pulled his cock from my pussy and stroked himself onto my tits. He shot streams of white hot cum onto my tits as I opened my mouth to catch what I could. I got some of it but not all of it until I scooped it from my tits and fed myself.

Miko helped me off Michael's cock and no sooner had I pulled off him did most of his cum ooze from my still gaping ass. It all landed in Michael's lap. Miko laughed as Michael sat there drenched in his own cum. I grabbed a towel from the patio and cleaned him off.

I went upstairs to take a shower, as I was walking thru the bedroom Miko came in. He said Michael told him to join me so he could wash my back. So I said ok and ran the water. I got in first and washed my hair. When I was done doing that, I told Miko to step on in. Instead of him washing me, I decided to wash him. I know this was a wild thing for him to be in the shower with his cousins girlfriend but it was also a turn on for me.

I washed his hair and soaped up a handtowel and washed his body, making sure I got all points on him. I intentionally left his crotch for last as I was going to get on my knees to do that. When he was all soaped up I used the hand wand to rinse him off. I made sure he was squeaky clean. I then took the washcloth and proceeded to soap up his cock. I made sure to scrub him good as he began to grown in my hand. I rinsed him off pretty good.

As I was using the hand wand to rinse, I turned the wand on myself. Pointing the spray at my pussy and feeling the sensation of the lil tiny jets hitting off my clit and lips. It felt pretty good as I usually start off my mornings with a good slow cum in the shower using this very wand.

I knelt down and fed his growing cock into my mouth once again. I had his cock in my mouth as I rubbed the wand over my pussy. The jets feeling good but also stinging me at my most tender of areas. I continued to suck his cock til he was fully erect once again in my mouth.

I then stood up while holding him in my hand and turned around. I bent over for him as he knelt down and began licking my ass with his tongue while slipping a finger into my pussy and pumping me. He cocked his head so that he could lick my pussy from underneath me as I spread my legs wider. He tongued my clit as he pushed a finger into my ass. He pumped my ass as he licked my pussy sucking my lips into his mouth.

He then stood up but left his finger in my ass. He kept pumping my ass as I guided his cock to my backside. I felt his finger leave my ass as I rubbed the head of cock against my entrance. I leaned over a little more and reached under myself as I pulled him in closer.

As he stood just inches from me, I pulled his cock into my rim. I told him to push into me as I felt his head split the rim. I felt him slide inside my ass as I kept pushing back against him. He finally was fully inside my tight ass. I reached under him and squeezed his balls as he held onto my hips and began to thrust. He pulled out almost all the way out then pushed right back in.

I asked him how it felt and all he could muster was the word 'tight'. I smiled and told him to fuck me as hard as he wanted. I placed both hands against the wall and pushed back onto his cock. He held onto my hips tight as he pumped me fast and hard. I knew he wouldn't last long as he kept a quick pace. I was rubbing my clit while moaning to add to the echo of his hips slapping my ass.

He moaned out a few times as I tightened my ass muscles around his shaft. He soon was grunting his way to orgasm as he splashed my rectum with his cum. I felt almost nothing of the usual hotness but then again he probably didn't have much of a load as I had taken it from him already previously. He could only moan as his orgasm roared thru his body. When he was done, he held onto my hips as he remained inside my ass.

I told him not to move and began rubbing my clit again. I love the feeling of a hard cock in my ass I bring myself to orgasm. Today was no different only that he wasn't as thick as Michael is but it would work for me anyways. I rubbed my clit in circles until I came with a mighty explosion. I rubbed myself almost raw and couldn't wait for a nice warm tongue to lick me again.

I moved off his cock and soaped him up again. Washing off his cock then myself. We emerged from the shower as I handed him a towel as I wrapped my hair up and told him to follow me back downstairs. I carried a warm hand towel down with me and wiped Michael clean from his earlier pounding of my ass.

I took a seat on the sofa with one leg across the sofa and the other on the floor. I was open for whoever wanted to feast or for a later time. There was no pressure on anyone to perform as there never is. I sat there enjoying the glow my body gave me as I relished in my previous orgasm.

Michael asked Miko if everything was ok and he said oh yeah. Then he told Michael how lucky he was to have a wild woman such as me as his girlfriend. I told Miko anytime he wanted some of this that he was welcomed over anytime, whether Michael was here or not. Michael also mentioned that to him but to keep it quiet so the other cousins wouldn't know as it was our lil secret.

I was touching myself as I always do when Michael asked if there was anything he could do for me. I brought my legs up and parted them wide and said yes there was. I then told him that I was in dire need for a soft wet tongue on my pussy. Michael without a thought, was between my thighs in no time. He kissed my warm pussy then licked at my lips.

His tongue felt so good on me. It was like ice on a sunburn. He took his time sucking my lips, licking just inside my entrance but avoiding my clit. He used his fingers to part my lips as he ran his skillful tongue between them, gently licking and barely touching them. He pushed his tongue deep inside me which caused me jerk a bit. He then eased a fingers inside me as he blew light puffs of air across my clit.

His tongue finally touched my cit, nudging the hood back slightly before sucking it into his mouth. His tongue glided over the nub gently. I was moaning by this time as I had so wanted to feel his tongue on my pussy. He licked me so slow. I could feel my juices oozing from deep inside myself as he lapped what he could. His lips teasing my clit as his tongue slid back inside my entrance.

Michael moved slowly, carefully bringing me to a level of excitedness that only he has managed to do. I caressed my tits as I gently pulled the nipples. Moving my hand over the flesh going over and under them, cupping them in my hands and squeezing them together. His tongue felt great as he eased inside me then tickled my clit with his lips.

I could feel my orgasm building as he tongued me slowly. He eased 2 fingers inside my pussy and moved them upwards, he hit my g-spot quite easily as I felt myself begin to flow by now. He licked then sucked on my clit once more and rubbed my spot again. When his tongue hit the nub, I began to cum. I moaned out loud as he slowly pumped my entrance and tickled my clit. It was a slow rolling orgasm for me.

He eased up as I became quite sensitive. We all rested for awhile as he went into the kitchen and made up dinner. A light dinner of pasta noodles and french bread with a salad. We had a nice time sitting around as naked as we wanted to be although Miko did put on his shorts in case someone walked thru the front door but he failed to remember that they would have to buzz to get in thru the gate first.

pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers
12