Two Cousins & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we were eating and drinking some wine, my hand instinctively goes to my pussy regardless of who's around. I enjoy touching myself especially when Michael is home as he enjoys the show. I had dipped my finger into myself and fed it to Michael to which he licked then sucked it into his mouth. He said as sweet as can be.

After dinner, as I was gathering the plates. I moved next to Michael and he slapped me on my ass which stung. But I'd never tell him that. He saw the red palm print forming on my ass and asked if that hurt, I said no and laughed it off. I cleaned up the dishes and rinsed them then loaded them into the dishwasher and returned to the guys.

I asked who was up for a swim but they declined. I told them to go sit on the edge of the pool as I was going to get into the water to let my tits float. They moved to the edge of the pool as I slid into the water. As I moved around the water letting the water take the weight off my chest to not have the weight on me was so nice. Being sore still really helps when I let them float.

I walked up between Michael and Miko. looking at each other I told Miko to remove his shorts. As he pulled them off I wrapped my hand around Michael's cock and began massaging him in my hand. When Miko sat back down, I began rubbing his cock. I was facing the wall of the pool but had both cocks in my hand massaging them both. Michael's cock grew first as Miko's took some time. He mentioned to me that he was pretty much spent but what I was doing felt good.

I took Michael's cock into my mouth first and sucked him for a few minutes til he was good and hard, then I moved over to Miko and sucked him for a few minutes. In between the exchange I told both of them that I wanted their best loads in my mouth and went back to sucking on Michael.

I sucked him longer this time as I could feel his cock throbbing in my mouth as my lips slipped over his cock. I pumped his shaft in my hands as I sucked the head only. I always kept one hand on either guy pumping when I wasn't sucking and vice versa. I went back to suck on Miko and from the way he was moving I knew if I sucked him just a little longer that he would cum in my mouth.

As I took his cock into my mouth, I moved up one step in the pool and placed his cock between my tits. I moved up and down on his cock as it nestled my tits. He was going nuts watching me. I then took his head back into my mouth and after a couple more sucks he flooded my mouth with his cum. I took all of him this time not letting up on my sucking til he had no more to give me. I squeezed his cock before kissing the head.

I licked my lips and told him thank you as I made my way over to Michael. I took his thick cock between my lips and sucked him deep. I had his cock deep in the back of my throat as I pumped his shaft with my hand. Miko at this time slid into the pool and stood behind me. I could feel his fingers working into my submerged pussy.

Michael's cock felt so slick in my mouth, like silk skimming over a smooth body. I sucked his shaft while still pumping. Miko now had 2 fingers inside my pussy and was working a finger into my ass. He was alternating his thrusts as his fingers worked themselves in and out of me. My suction on Michael becoming more intense.

At one time I pulled my mouth off Michael's cock and told Miko to fuck my holes harder as I sucked on Michael. His fingers were like darts working in and out of me. I had Michael's cock resting on my tongue as I caressed the bottom of his shaft with my tongue. I could taste his precum and wanted to feel his cum explode on my tongue.

I held his cock right there on my tongue as he started to cum. I felt the stream of cum shoot across my tongue towards the back of my throat. I swallowed as it was followed by another stream. I held it under my tongue as I closed my lips around the head. I sucked him hard coaxing his cum from his balls.

When I sensed he was done, I looked up at him and opened my mouth to show him how much he had come. He smiled as I closed my mouth and swallowed. I opened my mouth again to show him it was all gone. I then took his cock back into my mouth and sucked him again. Miko had only his finger still plugged in my ass by now. So I pulled away from him and sat up on the edge of the pool.

Miko seeing the position I was in, moved between my thighs and placing each leg over his shoulder began to lick and suck my pussy. His tongue felt good as he took long licks of my labia before pushing his pointed tongue into my pussy. He was determined to bring me to orgasm with his tongue just by the way he was licking me. It felt good having him tonguing my clit.

Michael leaned over next to me and sucked on my nipples. He was extremely gentle with them as he knows I'm still tender but when he clamped his teeth down around the hard points it felt so good as my pussy spasmed. Miko slid his tongue into me and I came in a rush. My legs shook as they locked around his neck, using them to pull him in deeper. His tongue flicked at my clit over and over.

By the time he was done, I think we were all pretty much wiped out. I know I couldn't go another round of having my pussy licked as it was pretty much raw by now. I think Miko was done for the night as he floated on his back in the pool. Michael was leaning next to me caressing my thighs looking up at me.

Michael asked Miko if he had enough or if he wanted another go round. Miko put his hand up and waved him off. He had enough. Michael asked him if he wanted to stay the night or go home and Miko said whatever was easier. So Michael told him he was spending the night.

We all went inside and turned a video on the player. We watched Tombstone for a bit before Miko said he was going to bed. I needed to make sure the guest room was in order and followed him into the bedroom. As I made sure he had everything, I asked him if he a good time tonight and he assured me he did. Much better than the first time. He thanked me with a kiss and patting my bare ass told me g'nite.

I closed the door and returned to Michael on the sofa. As I sat down I asked Michael if he wanted some coffee and he did so we both got up to make it. We talked about having Miko over and the fun we had. I asked Michael if his brothers knew anything about the 3 of us and Michael assured me that nobody knew. If they did, it wouldn't only be Miko visiting me during the week.

I asked Michael about his cousin Mary but he looked at me and laughed while telling me to stay away from her. I have so far but she's a little hottie. Michael knows if given the go ahead, she'd be in my bed. But I've been a good girl so far.

As we waited for the coffee to brew, I started rubbing Michael's cock thru his shorts. He said unless I was wanting another pounding that I better stop. Wanting his cock in me one last time I told him how about before we turn in that he fill me again. He agreed as we returned to watch a porn movie with Ashlyn Gere and Peter North.

About half way thru, I was falling asleep. I told Michael to lets turn in and he shut down everything and took my hand to lead me upstairs. After the usual night time routine, he asked me if I still wanted him in me but I was a little tired so I told him I'd take his cock in my mouth if he did the work.

As I got into bed, I laid on my back as he kneeled above me. He fed me his cock from above and as I sucked the head he stroked himself. Having me below him I was able to look into his eyes as he pleasured himself. He then pushed down and gave me more of his cock. I tightened my lips around his shaft as he fucked my mouth and as he pumped I played with my clit.

It wasn't long at all before he pulled from my mouth and stroked his cock onto my tits, he grunted as he came long and plentiful. He coated me as it oozed down between my breasts into my cleavage. I scooped it up with my fingers and fed myself with his sweet cream. What I couldn't retrieve I rubbed into my flesh. He laid down next to me and wrapped me up in his strong arms. We fell asleep this way.

Such a beautiful evening spent with my man and his cousin. Looking forward to the next time!!

Paula Tiffani B.

12