Two Cousins in One Room Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry. I'll be okay once I get the AC on in the car while I'm driving and if I do get to hot, I'll stop and change someplace like at a gas station." then she took a bit of her food.

"Okay. I can't make you change but you are really making a big mistake by going back to nothing, but if that is what you want just go for it then, but you are in for a big heart break." as I covered my biscuits with gravy, then I passed the gravy to Sandy.

"I love your dad and I know that he loves me and I will stay with him to the end."

"That may be so but no one is asking you to leave him for another man." then I took a couple of strips of bacon and then, I put the platter of bacon back in the center of the table since Sandy, and Aunt May, already have bacon on their plates.

"No but your aunt, you, and your cousin, there, are trying to get me to cheat on your dad, which is like wanting me to leave your dad in my book."

"At least it would be me that you're cheating with and not some john doe out there on the street that you're cheating with, that may get you something that you don't want."

"I'm not going to go and find some john doe so you might as well stop trying to get me to do anything with you or any other guy."

I then changed the line of talk as we ate our breakfast. Again mom was being herself when it comes to making her talk and when she set's her mind on something, no one can change it as far as what she is going to do or not do.

With breakfast over with and the kitchen cleaned up and mom headed home and me dressed, Aunt May gave me the directions to the place she knew was hiring hands, which she loaned me her keys to her car, so I went to the construction company's office and put in my application and the owner called me in for an interview. After the owner asked me a few questions that I answered for him, "You're hired if you show up here in the morning at seven o'clock, ready to work."

"I'll be here. Thank you very much." After a few more words the owner of the company and I shook hands and I went back to Aunt May's place, not knowing my way around town.

When I got back to Aunt May's place she was sitting out on the back deck sunbathing in the nude and Sandy lay beside her doing the same thing, so I stripped out of my clothes and stepped out the sliding glass doors, "Did you have any luck Roger?"

"Yes, I am now employed again. I start in the morning at seven o'clock."

"I'd say that calls for a celebration myself. You think you can stay hard long enough to go from one woman here to the other woman here, during the celebration?"

"The only way I know if I can or not, is to try it. My question is which of you two women do I start with first?"

"Think of a number from one to ten and then Sandy and I will say a number and whichever one of us is the closest to the number you're thinking of, is the one you start with first."

12