Two-Demon's Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Two demons falling in love with one girl.
7k words
4.14
14.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings! I'm PrimroseCatnip, I'd ask kindly if you give nice and fair judgement to my story. This is my first time writing on this site so I'd like positive criticism please!

I would prefer no negativity about my story, if I have made a punctuation/grammatical error please do not hesitate to help me out. I have no qualms fixing my errors.

I remind you that I am only human and that everyone makes mistakes! Be as polite and as respectful as you can, it is much obliged.

Hope you enjoyed the read, I enjoyed every waking moment just typing it out.

Thank you for your time and patience! Hehe~ -----------------------------------------------

The dawn light shone dimly through the velvet curtains that covered the window, although the window seemed to have a slight opening gap, a bit of breeze pushed the curtains, providing a bit more light to the fairly pitch black room. The ray's of the sun caressed the face of a young maiden whom laid resting on what appeared to be a king sized bed. Soft fabric of a black-coated blanket covered the maiden's body as she had been resting with ease, only to have been awakened by the sun tickling her face. She sat up in her bed, stretching her arms and giving off a small yawn, rubbing her eyes to hopefully help wake her up more. With little to no effort she pushed the blankets off her body revealing her nightgown; it bore many laces entwined around her gown, seeming to hold it up for her. It was not like any plain ordinary nightgown... far from it! It was caked with layers upon layers of royal purple and gold. Indicating that she was a flourished young lady.

With another soft yawn she stood from the bed and made her way across the obscenely large room, as she had looked around it did not seem to bare much furnishing. It held a few dressers, a long and tall wardrobe and some paintings on the wall, which were hard to make out in the semi-dark... other than that the room seemed far too big with little to nothing in it. She made her way to the bathroom and turned on the light, finding herself staring directly at a mirror. Gently caressing her oddly pale-skinned face with her fingers, she turned the sink's faucet on and began to ran warm water, cupping her hands together to gather some of the water to splash on her face in hope to perk her up more; from upon awakening she had a dead expression. Having turned the faucet off to cease the water, she bore her eyes into the mirror once more, gazing upon her features.

A beauty beyond comparison! It was no mistaking her true natural essence that radiated from her complexion. Although she had an unnatural pale-skin she had many features that seemed to compliment it well. Soft pink lips when caressed made you swoon with ecstasy, gorgeous baby blue eyes that appeared to be deep pools of the ocean. Fairly long straight blonde hair that dangled over her frame; bangs covering partial of her forehead. Her face alone was not the only beautiful feature, so was her entire body! Decently rounded breasts stood firm upon her chest, they appeared to be D-sized. She was fairly skinny but had mouth-watering curves that danced across her delicate frame. Practically screaming model material if she had ever pursued that as a career.

Sighing bitterly as she had been gazing upon her self for well over five minutes she decided to take a nice warm shower. With no hesitation she began to strip from her nightgown, not really caring that she left it on the floor as she had made her way to the shower. Obviously the shower was not small, it had a lot of room to move in which made it easy for her to walk around if she had wanted to escape the water for a few minutes or so. Turning on the water it started out ice cold, resulting in her taking a few steps back before she leaned forward to turn the other faucet to make the water warm. Sighing with relief as she had stood beneath the water that splashed against her pale skin, the warmth of the water that caressed her body had began to make her shiver with excitement. Enjoying the warmth of the water as it covered her head-to-toe, drenching across all parts of her, she began her normal process of washing her hair and then washing her body.. Enjoying the shower at its fullest.

Having spent almost thirty-five minutes she was finally finished, grabbing a towel and drying herself off from the excess water that remained as well as drying her long beautiful blonde hair.

The towel and nightgown was tossed into a hamper that was seen far off in the corner of the bathroom, one of the maids will get it later for her. She danced across her dark room, still naked from the shower as she had made her way towards the tall wardrobe. Opening the doors and revealing a fine collection of dresses to her leisure. Many different kinds of dresses could be seen inside the wardrobe but today she felt like going simple instead of elegant, picking out a white dress that was covered in pretty flowers of all kinds of colors; a pink blouse covering the top part of the lacy dress.

Reaching down and opening the bottom of the wardrobe, revealing a few collections of shoes, grabbing a nice pair of pinkish-blue coated flats. It was a matter of moments before she was fully dressed and was no longer naked, twirling around in the dress seeming very pleased by her decision. Finally she was ready to leave her room and thus she did so, opening the door and closing it swiftly behind her as she now stood in a long hallway, she began to walk down the hallway to the main entrance of the home.

The hallway alone screamed rich-incarnated, the floor had a endlessly long rug that brimmed with red and gold, along the walls of the hallway was even more paintings and perched just beside the walls were small tables that held vases of many different colors, some containing very beautiful and unmistakable flowers. As she had made her way towards the main entrance she spotted one of the butlers attending to what appeared to be roses in one of the vases. She stopped momentarily and smiled brightly at the butler, his gaze lifted from the flowers to the young lady who stood before him and he smiled warmly.

He placed the watering can on the table gently, turning to face her, with his right hand placed over his chest as he bowed to her presence. "Good morning my lady. How are you feeling today?" As he stood right back up with both his hands at his side.

"A good morning to you as well my dear friend, Sebastian. I'm feeling, well, not faint." She laughed a bit nervously. Crossing her arms over her chest having felt a small shiver. Sebastian sighed softly but returned another warm smile.

"That is good to hear." He reached over and touched the side of her neck, there did not appear to be any marks, meaning they had fully healed. She feels the pain but there is no marks for proof...

Primrose shook her head softly.

"I have not the slightest clue why I keep feeling so faint all the time, it is as though my energy is being sucked away from me by something and I do not know where it's happening let alone why it is!" She sighed bitterly. "I'm always feeling pain in my neck but there have been other areas that have been causing me issues as well, like my arms, legs and even the area above my chest." She looked at him with concern. "I feel pain there however, it eventually goes away, only to return again the next day."

Sebastian looks at her with soft eyes, thinking to himself. ('It appears she has no idea what is going on, I can not blame her, yet even I cannot fathom why she was brought to this household. A mere common girl from the streets brought here? I find suspicious at the least. I feel it is my obligation to seek out the truth for her sake.. after all.. whenever I see my lady my heart trembles with delight, my desire for her is strong-willed.')

Primrose tilted her head at him with curiosity, waving her hand in his face repeatedly. "Hey... are you awake? You seemed to have been lost in thought, are you alright?" She reached over and with her hand and touched his forehead. "Well you don't seem to have a fever." Perking a brow at him. Sebastian laughed softly.

"Sorry my lady, from time to time I space out... completely lost in my own thoughts. Forgive me." He looked down at the watch that was around the wrist of his right hand. "Oh dear me, I must attend to the rest of the flowers, hurry on towards the dinning hall. Matilda is making your favorite breakfast for you, hurry while it's still warm." As he grabbed the watering can on the table and rushed off in the distance of the hallway.

Primrose had made her way towards the dinning hall and partook one of the seats closest to the large window allowing her the beautiful view of the backyard. A large pond was seen in the back with several birds swimming about, a stunning garden seen surrounding the pond with many various walkways and benches to sit down on. It was a matter of seconds before Matilda appeared with with her breakfast, placing it right in front of her.

The woman bowed her head before returning to the kitchen with silence, Matilda was always one for silence, never much for talking unless she was teaching her how to cook. She lifted her fork and began to consume her breakfast and before you know it, it was all gone. She placed all of her dirty dishes together and left them there for Matilda to gather, if she had tried to put them away herself she would have only been yelled at.

Before her very eyes appeared a young man whom almost seemed to be her age. He had extremely pale skin and was covered from head-to-toe in nothing but black. From what she can tell he seemed to like only black clothing, on the occasion a dark blue from time to time. His head was resting upon his hands that was holding his head up as he was staring at her from across the table. He smiled softly but it sent a slight shiver down Primrose's spine... having felt a chill from his presence. She smiled awkwardly back at him.

"B-brother... how on earth do you manage to come in so quietly each time! I can never tell when you will be in my sight." She grinned at him. He grinned back.

"Brother? You know damn well to address me by my name, we may be siblings but I wish for you to call me by my name, dear Primrose."

"I'm sorry... I-I forgot again. Vladimir..." Primrose scratched the side of her face. Lord Vladimir smiled at her.

"Good girl." He perked his lips slightly. "I'm famished, I wish to partake of you my dear." He said with an entrancing voice. Primrose was completely startled by his words.

"W-what... what do you mean... by p-partake of me?" she stood from her chair and proceeded to back away slowly...ending up with her back pressed against the window leading to the backyard. Suddenly Lord Vladimir appeared in front of her, he sighed softly.

"Your reactions are different but always the same... if only you could truly understand. Although you will only forget..." He smirked at her as he pressed against her with his strength.

Struggling to push him off her twas all in vain as she had felt a sudden sting on her neck, his arms hugging her tightly.. She felt like she was choking from the loss of air to her lungs. She was breathing fairly shallow.

"S-stop... p-p-please!" the words gasped from her lips.

He did not listen to her pathetic plea and proceeded to drink her blood, her body began to feel very hot and she felt the warmth of him upon her as well... he had her pinned to the window as he continued to drink her blood.

Some of the blood dripped upon her clothing, he was losing himself.. his grip did not loosen and it was only a matter of time before she would collapse from the loss of blood. The world around her grew dim, light fading from her eyes as she was on the verge of fainting once more.

A voice bellowed across the room.

"Enough!" It had said and she felt the weight finally lift from her body but it was too late and she had blacked out from the shock.

A cold breeze swept over her body as she had awakened once again, she was back in her room, in another nightgown. Slowly sitting up she gritted her teeth, rubbing the side of her neck that was throbbing in pain but there was no marks.

"W-what... happened. I could have sworn I was just eating breakfast and then suddenly everything went dark... did I miss something?"

The sound of her bedroom door cracked open and in came Sebastian, he was holding a tray with tea and next to it a delicious piece of cheesecake. He made his way to her bed and sat the tray down beside the table next to her, he smiled softly. "How are you feeling my lady?"

Primrose sighed softly.

"I... I don't know. My neck is hurting again but I don't know why! I remember getting up and eating breakfast... I even remember the cloths I had changed into but after that everything went dark." she looked at him with concern. Sebastian reached over and handed her the cup of tea which she graciously took and drank. It was moments before she finished the tea and sighed softly. "Thank you.. that was very delicious." Sebastian gave her a small nod as he leaned over and gave her a tiny kiss on the forehead before standing up and leaving the room.

A blush formed on her cheeks but she merely shook that off as a kind gesture towards her. She sighed softly as she sat in the bed looking around the room.

"Every time this happens I don't know what causes it or why it happens... and no matter who I ask they never give me a straight answer. Even Sebastian himself never truly answers my questions which is why I learned to stop asking... hopefully I can figure this out on my own seeing as I have no choice." She decided to get out of her bed and walked towards her window, slightly pulling the curtains to reveal the night sky as she had sighed bitterly. "Just like that it's night time again... why does this always happen. I had planned to enjoy my time in the garden during the day but as it seems I slept the whole day away." She sighs softly. "Well no matter! This time I am going to enjoy the garden.. I am tired of making plans and not seeing them through because something gets in my way." She shook her head as she closed the curtains, not even bothering to change out of her nightgown and decided to make her way towards the garden in the back.

The moon shone brightly in the sky, it floated just high above her head and was fairly large in size; it was as lite up as the sun was. It provided enough light to see and allowing her to wander the garden freely. She danced across the grass until she felt pavement beneath her toes, one of the various paths in the garden, making her way to one of the available benches.

Sitting down the bench felt icy cold, it almost made her stand back up again but she shrugged it off and remained where she had sat. The gentle sounds of the crickets chirping off in the distance as they had melded their melodies together, it sounded like a small chorus playing just for her! Just beyond the pond was a large forest, she heard all kinds of creatures such as the hooting of owls to the almost scary howling of wolves... yet that did not startle her enough to want to leave the gorgeous sight of the pond.

The moon was glistening from the water, making the pond look like sparkles were coming from it. Fireflies could be seen dancing around and a bit over the pond, making it a truly unbelievable sight to behold. A soft voice was heard just behind where she was sitting which caused her to jump in panic and turning to see who or what caused it. Blinking her eyes a few times to see Lord Vladimir standing just behind the bench with a grimace across his face...

He laughed at her reaction. "Did I startle you?"

Primrose puffed her cheeks. "Yes you did startle me!" She sighed softly. "Now... if you don't mind me asking b-brother, what brings you out here?" He grinned once more.

"You should know better on what to call me." Starring at her with a tiny bit of anger in his red-stained eyes. Primrose nervously took a step back and then nodded her head.

"S-sorry! Lord V-Vladimir... I forgot..."

A startling looking smile formed on his lips. "Good girl." Eyeing her over with his bloodshot eyes giving a small nod as he made his way around the bench and partook a seat on the bench. His breathing was fairly shallow, almost non-existent, which would seem strange to any mortal that paid close attention to it. Stretching his arms around his head making himself feel relaxed.

Primrose sat down once more on the bench tilting her head with a perplexed look across her face, unsure why her Lord was out here, relaxing in the night. Forming a cross over her chest finally feeling the cold winds hit her now shivering body. For a brief moment she stopped gazing upon the beauty of the pond and looked over at Vladimir. "My Lord, might I ask you a question?" Her voice ringing with nervousness as she seemed to approach him delicately as she could.

Lord Vladimir cocked his head to his right side, filling her beautiful pools of eyes with his entrancing gaze. Smiling ever so gently which seemed alarming to glance at. Speaking in a hushed tone, cold air escaping his lips.

"Depends on what you are asking? My dear, Primrose."

Heaving an uneasy sigh, looking down for a moment before looking back up into his gaze, parting her now cold lips.

"Are you sure we are related? I mean, you don't like me calling you brother and that I've noticed we don't share much of a true resemblance besides our oddly pale-skin tones."

She began to shiver partially due to her asking him questions and the other because it surprisingly became cold for some reason. It was not as chilly when she had previously came out here, it only started to become cold once Vladimir had made his appearance.

Vladimir noticed her shivering, he stood momentarily to take off his jacket and hand it to her as he sat back down again. Tilting his head to the side as his gaze shifted from hers towards the pond, once more speaking in a gentle tone.

"Yes, we are related.. I just do not like being called brother because I do not wish to feel like any other -brother-, does that make any sense?" Primrose nodded softly knowing full well what he was trying to convey.

"Forgive me then, my arrogance has lead me to asking silly questions, perhaps it was fairly evident seeing as you made it your mission to correct me each time I called you brother. However, when I say your name... it makes me feel that we are not related! Calling you brother assures me that we are close siblings, I had no intention of making you feel like any other brother..." The words were chanting with pure passion, having felt true to her feelings for her brother.

"My dear, Primrose. I understand what you mean, but I feel closer to you uttering my name more so than I do when you call me brother. Understand my desire." Vladimir said with a bitter sigh as he tilted his head back at her, filling her gaze with his enchanting stare. Standing from the bench he offered a hand to her. "Now it has gotten far too chilly for you to be sitting out here, you will catch a cold. Time to go back in and get some rest."

Primrose simply nodded as she grabbed his hand to stand, accidentally slipping somewhat from the cold ground, face planting him in the chest. Quickly removing her face from his chest in complete embarrassment.

"I... I'm sorry!" She shrieked.

A soft chuckle was heard from him as he merely wrapped his arms around her gently, pulling her in for a hug. He held onto her for a few moments before pulling her back and grabbing her hand. "Silly girl, its time for bed." Guiding her towards her room and making sure she was lying down before making his disappearance.

Tossing and turning, tossing and turning... eventually Primrose sat up in her bed having had difficulty trying to go back to sleep as the image of her being held by her brother in such a manner crossed her mind. A slight blush formed across her cheeks only to have severely shaken her head.

12