Two Dicks and a Tara

Story Info
Tara's first night out in a long time.
3.7k words
3.54
83.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joesqrl
joesqrl
2 Followers

JJ walked into the nightclub as if it was any other night. After putting away his ID and taking a quick glance around at the crowd, he made his way to the bar to get a beer. Eyeing the bartender, who's tits were half hanging out of her shirt, he grabbed her attention.

"What can I get ya?" she yelled above the noise of the crowd.

"I'll take a Bud Select in the bottle!" He replied.

After a few brief moments she returned with the bottle of beer and he laid $5 on the bar for her. "Keep it!" JJ yelled.

He walked away from the bar, turning back at the bartender to catch a glimpse of her tits one more time as he made his way over to the pool tables. Not much of a dancer, he has always been able to enjoy himself at the nightclubs shooting pool, and typically being able to pick up a new fling for the evening on occasion. He put some quarters down on the table while lighting a cigarette. While waiting for his turn on the table, his attention was drawn to the front door.

Walking in, she had realized it had been a while since she had been out for some fun on a Friday night. Trying to impress whomever may look her way, she was definitely dressed to draw attention. Black heeled sandals, short denim skirt, and a low-cut, open backed black blouse. The kind of blouse with the thin tie around the waist, and a slightly larger tie around the neck. As she made her way to the bar, almost everyone who wasn't dancing's attention was on her. She hardly noticed as she made her way through the crowd as she was a little uncomfortable on her first night out in so long. Especially with the little bit of side and lot of top cleavage the blouse was showing off, coupled with the fact the skirt JUST covered her ass, so she hoped. As she ordered a Sex on the Beach, she started to feel a little self-conscious about the outfit, especially being out without a bra, but took to a chair not far from the bar, dance floor and pool tables to relax a bit. She kept thinking to herself how nervous she was. But in the back of her head she also heard a conflicting voice telling her this would be a great night, to relax, see what happens and enjoy it.

As JJ walked up to the table to take his first shot, he couldn't help but be distracted by the view he had of whoever that was that had walked in. He missed the first shot because of the distraction, although he blamed it on the fact he hadn't shot in quite a while. The group of guys around the table kind of chuckled a bit as they knew the shot he missed was rather easy and no matter how rusty he was he shouldn't have missed unless he was heavily distracted. As JJ moved away from the table, another guy motioned his beer towards the red head.

"After seeing her I would have missed the shot too."

Both sharing a laugh, JJ offered him a beer since he had to go get another one anyways. When JJ arrived back at the pool table, the mystery red head was there, sitting on a bar stool, legs just closed enough to not be able to see up the short skirt. As he wondered what color thong was under the skirt, if anything at all, he walked back up to the table, took his shot and made it with ease. JJ proceeded to make 3 more shots in a row before he missed a relatively difficult 3-rail bank shot. He sat down with all the onlookers surprised at how quickly he had found his game. The game went on for a few more rounds and then JJ was victorious.

"Who's next?"

"I guess that would be me" replied the man who had taken JJ up on his offer of the free beer.

"I'm Tony"

"Tony, JJ, good to meet ya."

"JJ, I was wondering if a team game would be ok, my boy over there wants to shoot this game as well"

"I don't have a partner, give me a second here." JJ approached the red head on the bar stool...

"Know how to shoot?"

"I'm not that good," she replied.

"That's ok, will you play?"

"I guess, I'm Tara."

"JJ, nice meetin' ya."

JJ went back to Tony and let him know team play would be ok. JJ took the break and sank the 6 ball, missing his next shot.

After missing a relatively easy shot on the 11, Tony told Tara it was her turn.

She walked up to the table to see what to shoot at. Acting as if to line up a shot, she bent over the table, aiming at nothing imparticular.

"JJ, what should I shoot at?" she asked as she turned her head towards the group of guys. None of them really even heard her say anything. They were too heavily focused on the back of Tara's legs, which you could see pretty much all of.

"Hey Matt," Tony said to his partner, "another half inch and there would definitely be some ass cheek hanging out"

"JJ!!" Tara said again.

"Uhhh...Well," finally replied JJ, "we are solids, and it looks like you have a pretty nice shot on the 2 there into the side"

"Can you help?" replied Tara with an innocent but seductive grin on her face.

"Sure!"

JJ approached Tara from behind, looking forward to the opportunity to help her place her hands on the stick. As JJ helped her line up the shot, she shook her ass from side to side a bit against his crotch; which was even more of a distraction than the view he had down her blouse.

Hearing some hoots and howls from the others around the table, she knew they had a good view as well, she shot them all a smile, took her shot and missed.

"Ohhhhh!" Tara heard from all those around.

"Guess you can't make them all." JJ replied, wondering if anyone noticed the hard-on he now had in his pants.

"Maybe next time." Tara replied.

Matt, Tony's partner, walked up to the table and took his time lining up a shot. He dropped the 10 ball, and then before you knew it had sank two more before missing the nine.

"You're up." Matt said to JJ.

JJ made the one ball in the corner, but then missed the five.

"How are we supposed to win this game if you keep missing?" Tara asked.

"Hopefully I will remember how to shoot here shortly." JJ replied.

Tony was up next and missed the shot on the 13. As Tara approached the table for her next shot, JJ followed her hoping to get to assist again.

"Why don't you go sit down, you weren't much help last time." Tara said to JJ.

"You!", she pointed to Matt. "Get over here and give me a hand!"

Matt quickly obliged. Helping her hold the tail end of the stick, he helped her line up the shot on the seven. Giving her instruction on how to properly hold the pool stick, he realized it was a different stick she was grabbing.

"That's not going to help you make this shot." Matt whispered in her ear.

"I know, but I like this stick better." She said as she reached her right hand round her thigh to get a good grip on Matt.

"How about you take care of the shot, and I'll play with this for a second?"

Tara licked her lips and raised her eyes following her reply, and Matt had no choice but to take the shot for her as he watched the ball roll in the pocket.

"Guess my opponent is more help than you are." Tara said while laughing to JJ.

"Whatever it takes to win." JJ shot back.

"Think you can help as well as Matt did?" She asked JJ as she tried to find what to shoot next.

"We'll give it a try here, how about the three in the corner there?"

"Come help me with it then!" Tara replied as she seemingly adjusted her blouse. Matt and JJ both shot each other a look, sure that her blouse was not in need of adjusting, and that she was just trying to show each of them some of her assets.

JJ approached from behind once again. This time Tara reached around her legs to play with JJ's stick as well. JJ, caught a little off guard, moved the pool cue forward and by luck sank the ball.

"Looks like you finally found the hole" Tara said to him.

"It's a hole I definitely wanted to get into" JJ replied.

As Tara lined up her shot on the five, she took JJ's hand and placed it on her inner thigh.

"Let me take care of shooting this time, just make sure to find the hole."

JJ slowly moved his hand up her skirt and found the wet spot on her panties. As he rubbed where he figured her clit was, she took the shot and missed. A great cover up reason for the moan she was letting out from JJ's fondling.

"Don't worry sweetie, after this game we'll get out of here and I'll help you make your shots." Tara whispered in JJ's ear.

Not a minute too soon, Tony asked JJ if he needed a refill. JJ couldn't be grateful enough for the ice cold beer. As the two of them were discussing how best to help Tara, they noticed Matt had sank the 11, 13, and 15, and was now shooting the nine, his last ball before the eight. He missed. JJ gave a sigh of relief, as Tara commented about the game ever ending.

"Don't worry, I will try to run it out here." JJ replied back to her comment. He lined up his shot on the five and dropped it no problem. As JJ walked around the table to line up on the two, he noticed Matt's hand on Tara's ass. Lining up his shot, he was distracted and confused about who she was taking home with her that night. He lit another cigarette, took a swig from his beer, and made his shot. Relieved, he shot too quickly on the four and missed.

"Hope you don't shoot too quick frequently" Tara commented about his fast play.

"That's the last time for a good while" JJ commented back.

As Tony approached the table for his shot on the final stripe, the nine ball, Matt and JJ were too preoccupied with Tara to notice he made an amazing bank. The few other bystanders made some noise about the shot, and then JJ and Matt cheered as well to appear to have been watching. Tony made the eight in the corner and ended the game.

"I'm not much one for pool fellas" Tara said to JJ and Matt. "Are either of you feeling a cup of coffee somewhere?"

Both JJ and Matt replied in the affirmative, and then looked at each other awkwardly, wondering which would get the invite.

"Let's go!" Tara said as she drug them both by the hand. The three of them walked out together with both JJ and Matt wondering what was going to happen from here.

"I have to confess, I'm really not in the mood for coffee." Tara started. "I was wondering, either of you care for a drink somewhere a little quieter?"

"My place won't really work." Replied JJ.

Matt eagerly took advantage of the opening, "I'll take you to my place!" he said.

"Cool, can we all ride together?" said Tara.

"Sure Tara, you can ride with me, it's cool."

At this point, JJ was starting to get the idea he was going to be missing out on what at the start of the night he thought was a sure thing.

"No, no. I mean all three of us. JJ, you're going to go with us right?"

Caught off guard JJ managed an uhhh, yeah type reply.

"Well, I mean, shit, if you want him to come with us, I suppose I can give both of you a lift to my apartment." Matt rattled off not too happily about JJ's tagging along.

"Great!" replied Tara, "JJ, let's go!"

Matt led them to his car, a few year old Nissan. JJ was getting in the back, and was surprised to see Tara climbing in the back with him.

"You sure you don't want to be up front with me?" Asked Matt.

"I'm good for now sweetie, just take us to your place, I'm kinda thirsty." Tara commented.

As Matt was driving down the road, he glanced in the rearview mirror and saw JJ and Tara making out pretty hot and heavily in the backseat. He was rather upset as this was his car, and they were on the way to his place. Being startled from his jealous thoughts from a cars horn honking, he looked in the back again and saw Tara flashing her tits to the cars as they passed with JJ very close behind her. I wonder if he's fingering her, and damn she's got a nice rack thought Matt. Just hope I get some of that tonight. As he continued to drive, the backseat got quiet with the exception of the moaning coming from JJ who was thoroughly enjoying a blowjob. Matt glanced in the rearview again, noticing the top strap of Tara's blouse was undone. Admiring her lovely tits again, he found her very sexy with the blouse wrapped around only her waist, and kind of chuckled at how she was bent over in the backseat, as anyone passing by had a clear shot of that tight ass he remembered grabbing earlier in the night.

"We're here, you guys coming in?" asked Matt as he parked in one of the only open spots left in his complex.

"Yeah, just one second." JJ said rather out of breath.

"Go get the drinks ready for us stud!" Tara shouted as she came up for air from JJ's cock.

As Matt went in into his apartment to get some drinks, Tara and JJ moved the action to the hood of Matt's car. Blouse still draped around her waist, he pushed the skirt up as high as he could against the blouse, ripped her soaking wet black thong off and started licking and sucking her clit as he finger fucked her.

"Beer anyone?" Asked Matt, hoping to break them apart for a minute.

"Give us a few more seconds!" Replied JJ.

"JJ stop, Matt, we're coming in now, do you have something other than beer?" Tara asked as she pulled down her skirt.

"I actually made a sex on the beach for you Tara." Matt replied proudly while wondering if she knew or cared her blouse was still around her waist.

"How'd you know what I drink?" Tara chimed back with a little chuckle, seemingly oblivious to the fact her tits were still on public display.

They went inside, and JJ found a loveseat to sit on, beckoning Tara over to him, she decided against it and found a chair next to the chair Matt was in.

They sat making small talk for a brief moment, and just before it became awkwardly quiet, Tara got up and went over to sit on Matt's lap.

"Feel's like you still have that pool stick in your pants." She said, "wonder if you're going to get to use that?"

"I guess that's up to you sweetie." Matt said as he kissed Tara's bare back and shoulders.

"Anyone need a refill?" asked JJ who was starting to feel a little out of place.

"The beer is in the fridge and there is a pitcher of sex on the beach in there as well for Tara." Matt responded.

JJ went into the kitchen and got the new drinks for everyone. When he came back to the living room, Matt was still enjoying Tara's back and shoulders with his mouth, however he had also started playing with her left tit and was rubbing her clit with his right hand.

"Hey guys, here's the drinks." JJ said trying to break the awkwardness he was sure he was the only one feeling.

He set Tara and Matt's drinks on the table, and as he started to go back to his seat Tara told him to stop.

"Let me try your beer JJ." Tara said.

JJ handed her the beer and as she brought it to her mouth she spilled it all over her tits.

"Oooooh, that's cold, but kinda feels good too." Tara said as the beer ran down her tits and across her stomach before being absorbed by the bunched up blouse at her waist.

"You going to clean this up for me JJ?" she asked as she moved Matt's left hand from her tit to her thigh.

JJ knelt down in front of her and started licking the beer off her tits and stomach. As he was doing this, Matt lifted Tara's skirt around her waist and slid his fingers inside her with his now free left hand, while his right hand continued to rub her clit. Tara started to slide down Matt's lap, moving her pussy out of Matt's reach and into JJ's crotch. She swung her left leg over JJ's head to rotate so that she would be facing Matt.

"Time to use that pool stick now." She said to Matt with a very seductive look on her face. As she was unzipping Matt's pants, JJ was starting to unzip his own. Tara looked back at him when she heard his zipper going down.

"Looks like the fun is finally about to start!" She said.

She pulled Matt's cock out of his pants and was pleased with it's size. Right as she started to take it in her mouth, she felt JJ entering her from behind. As Tara let out a little moan, JJ and Matt looked at each other and gave each other a hell yeah, I'm the man kind of look.

"Fuck me harder JJ!" Tara said when she took Matt's cock out of her mouth to come up for air. "FUCK! ME! HARDER!" She yelled, and then promptly deepthroated Matt again.

The three of them continued for a bit, with the occasional yelling by Tara to fuck her harder, or deeper, or harder and deeper.

"Matt, let's switch. You gotta try this pussy!" JJ said.

"Ok, cool!" Matt replied. JJ pulled out of Tara's wet, tight pussy as Matt pulled his cock out of her mouth. Tara, now kneeling instead of being bent over with her elbows on Matt and on her knees, got a kick out of the two of them high-fiving as they switched their positions.

"Put it in your mouth, Slut!" JJ said as soon as he was sitting in the chair.

"I will as soon as I get that other dick in my pussy." Tara replied as she looked over her shoulder to see what Matt was doing. She shot JJ a pleased look when she realized Matt wasn't in her yet because he was busy putting on a condom.

"HHHHUUUUHhhhhhhhhh, OH! MY! GODDDDD!!!!" Tara said as Matt entered her. She promptly took JJ's dick in her mouth and started giving him a second blow job for the night.

"Damn! Tara!! You're pussy feels sooo goooood!!" Matt said.

"Don't you dare cum yet!!" She yelled back.

"Matt," JJ said, "My wife's pussy does feel damn good doesn't it?"

"What?!?!?!" Matt said as he pulled out of Tara, quite taken aback.

"Put that dick back in me you son of a bitch!" Tara responded to his reaction.

"What the fuck is going on?" Matt demanded.

"Matt, I swear to God, you better start fucking me again!" Tara said.

"Dude, just fuck her, it's cool!" JJ said trying to calm Matt down.

Matt re-entered Tara's pussy, and proceeded to fuck her some more.

"FUCK! ME! HARDER!" Tara now yelled at Matt multipe times.

Shortly there after, JJ pulled out of Tara's mouth and came, right about the same time Matt was finishing up.

JJ now laid sprawled out on the chair, as Tara and Matt were sprawled out on the floor.

"JJ, thanks for taking me out tonight, it was fun." Tara said to her husband.

"Yeah, Matt, sorry we caught you off guard there, we just like to spice it up a bit sometimes you know?" JJ said as he was drinking from his beer.

Tara got up and excused herself to the bathroom to clean up from the evenings activities. Matt and JJ got another beer and were bullshitting on the patio smoking cigarettes.

"Shit, why didn't we fuck out here?" Tara said when she came onto the patio, all cleaned up and her clothes actually on properly.

"Didn't think about it." Matt replied, "but hey, maybe next time, can I get your guys' number?"

"How about you give me your number," JJ said, "and if Tara and I decide we'd like to do this again, I'll call you. And hey, can you call us a cab? Our cars are still at the club from last night."

"Sure, let me go do that."

Matt went inside to call a cab. Tara sat down on JJ's lap as he finished his cigarette. They both just sat there quietly until Matt came out to tell them the cab had arrived.

"It was fun you guys, I hope you do call sometime." Matt said as JJ and Tara walked out to the cab.

"I don't know, we'll see." JJ said as he opened the cab door for his wife. JJ then climbed in the cab behind her. Matt walked back into his apartment as the cab pulled away to get some sleep.

"Take us to the night club so we can get our car." JJ said to the cabbie, "and let me ask you, has my wife straddled you yet tonight?"

joesqrl
joesqrl
2 Followers