Two Doctors

Story Info
I turn your chair away from your desk...
1.4k words
4
7.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time you've already had your vet clinic for a few years, I'm just returning home from a dig in Egypt. I wanted to surprise you so I made an arrangement with your secretary to have your schedule "booked" for a few hours back to back. You're in your office when I arrive filling out paperwork. You hear a slight knock at your door but don't look up just thinking that it's your secretary bringing you lunch. After a few moments however you realize that she never walked in. When you look up you see me in a black lace teddy with black heels and my hair pinned up with a few curls cascading around my face. I smile and slowly walk towards you never breaking eye contact as I let the straps slip over my shoulders. I turn your chair away from your desk and bend over to kiss you.

Automatically, you run your hands up the backs of my thighs before gripping my ass pulling me closer as you deepen the kiss. Moments later, I break away and give you that smile where you know I'm about to do something. Without speaking a word, I climb up on your desk on all fours, arch my back so that you can see for the first time my lips glisten as they become swollen with excitement. You decide to tease me prolonging the kisses over my legs and thighs before finally running your tongue from my clit to my ass momentarily letting your tongue slide into the warm folds of my pussy. My juices begin to flow more but your stop and watch me quiver in anticipation. The last three weeks have been torture and you take in the sight of me. The thick thighs which you remember wrapping around your waist, the breasts you remember being in your mouth as I rode you merely an hour before I caught my flight, my smile being the first thing you see when we wake up in the morning, my eyes darkened by passion framed by those long beautiful eyelashes... Your trance in broken as you hear me whimper for your touch...in one quick movement your tongue is once again buried in my pussy.

You smile as you feel my body tense knowing all too well that I'm about to have my first orgasm of the afternoon. You stop knowing how much it will irritate me but it's your way of paying me back for all the teasing I've done while I was away. You sit back in the chair and await my reaction. You know that I want you to continue what you were doing but you also know that I want to take you in my mouth. After hours it seems I finally make a move. I jump down from the desk and lead you to the hidden room in your office. You built this room especially for us, knowing that you'd be working late and that we get lost in passion when we make love. In the room there is a king size bed with satin sheets, a small closet with some of your favorite outfits that you love to see me in, a sex swing, a workout bench which you've only used to work me out, a dresser full or some of your favorite toys; handcuffs, blindfolds, massage oils, a few cock rings, the vibrator that you use on me, and a variety of restraints......

Once you're on the bed I open the top drawer of the dresser. I pull out the silk scarves and the satin blindfold. I quickly blindfold you and tie each of your wrists and ankles to the solid oak bed posts. You feel the weight of the bed change and you call out my name, asking and pleading me to come back. Your senses are overwhelmed by the smell of blackcurrant vanilla candles from Bath and Body Works. These are the aromatherapy candles you know I use when it's time to get busy. Without saying a word I quickly slide on top of you in your favorite position, 69. I allow my pussy to hover out of reach of your mouth, but close enough so that you can smell the very essence of my being. I can hear you breathe in deeply, trying to inhale what you cannot yet taste.

You've thrust your pelvis upward forcing your penis deeper into my esophagus. Without missing a beat I finally reward you by lowering my pussy into your awaiting mouth. You waste no time attempting to devour me whole. I pause relishing the feel of your cool tongue gliding all over me, the sound of your slurping and my soft moans. I quickly turn back to my prize and in one swift movement you are once again engulfed in my mouth. Now our moans are the sonorous sounds filling the hollow room; echoing off the walls. Suddenly, I find myself slipping off of you and tumbling onto the cool sheets. Shocked I spin around to face you only to find you smiling and holding both of the silk scarves. I realize then that I had forgotten how easy it is for you to slip out of them. Before I can calculate my next move, you've undone the scarves holding your ankles and have grabbed me by my waist pulling me on top of you as you position yourself amongst the many pillows at the top of the bed.

As you look into my eyes, the laughter is gone; it's replaced by serious. This is a look I know all too well and I know that I need to mentally prepare myself for the night ahead. You turn me around and guide my hips so that I'm straddling your muscular thighs. With each movement you make, I watch in admiration as the muscles tense and flex. Again lost in my thoughts, I've been caught off guard by you impaling me inch my inch. The first time you enter me I lavish the feel of your hardest and pure strength as you slowly and methodically part the walls of my "pink sea." By the time you're finally embedded deep inside of me, I can finally start to breathe again. I lift up expecting you to begin thrusting into me as usual, but somehow this time is different. I turn around and gaze at you under hooded eyes, our eyes meet but you have yet to say anything else other than calling out my name from earlier. Second and minutes pass as we continue to gaze into each other's eyes. I'm wondering what you're thinking, what you're planning, and if I can bear to have you inside of me still a second longer. You utter one simple phrase "turn around and close your eyes". As I turn and close my eyes I can feel you positioning my body again. This time arching my back, allowing my nipples to graze the satin sheets. The position is similar to that of a jockey on a racehorse, preparing for the ride of his life. You then tell me to ride, and that I do. I lift up slowly but quickly and roughly slam down on you grinding my pussy into you before I do the same thing over and over. Switching the pace, I lean back slightly so that I'm sitting straight up. It hurts more this way because you're deeper inside of me than ever before. I place my arms behind me, gripping your thighs as I begin to move in slow circles. Quickening my pace I switch from a counter clockwise to a clock wise circle knowing that it drives to crazy. I'm rewarded by you sucking in your breath and a deep guttural moan escapes your lips. I know that you're getting close by the quickening of your breaths and that you're allowing me to see the effect I'm having on you.

Not to be outdone, you roughly push me forward bringing me on all fours. Without pausing you slam into me hard, so hard in fact that it almost knocks the wind out of me. You grip my hips almost to the point of pain, and I grip the sheets tightly because I know that if I don't you'll fuck me right off the bed. I begin to have a tingling sensation and before I can warn him I squirt. Normally, you like to pull out so that you can taste my juices before returning to your previous task. Somehow I know that nothing will pull you from inside of me until your body is spent. I put my head down so that it's between my forearms, lower my abdomen so that its almost flat against the bed, and thrust my ass into the air. This position alone is enough to bring you to a moaning, ecstasy. Unfortunately, you're like a man possessed