Two F***ing Years at University Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsJ
MrsJ
343 Followers

Probably the best thing about my participation in this project was that it opened my eyes to the array of sexual positions that are available and it has resulted in my now having more varied sexual experiences. So, if you ever get to take me to bed, offer me something new and different!

Strangely though -- and contrary to what I had anticipated -- I wasn't always brought to orgasm...but I now realise that ending with an orgasm isn't always an essential climax to having fabulous sex.

I was never told the final conclusions from the study...and I suspect the three guys didn't care about them either. They had received what they had wanted!!

One thing I really enjoyed throughout the study, though, was Ed's foreplay. I always particularly looked forward to that.

He'd, of course, greet me with a kiss. Then he would ask if he might be able to remove my top and bra...and my pants and knickers. Which he would then do.

And I would remove his shirt and pants...and start to feel a little damp as I looked at his stiffening member -- which I knew I would soon have inside of me.

He'd give me a close hug, allowing me to feel his penis pressed up between my legs. He'd always tell me how beautifully warm my little body was.

And he would ever-so-gently play with my bottom -- again always reminding me how beautifully rounded it was and how wonderful it felt as he touched it.

Then he would turn me around and hug me from the back -- gently cupping his hands over my breasts before moving one hand down...and slowly, ever so slowly, running it from my stomach down over my trimmed pubes, down between my legs. He's do that several times, quietly murmuring a satisfied "yes" to himself each time it was down at the lower end of my love tunnel entrance...until he would then repeat the journey but with his middle finger finding its way deeper down into my clitoral cleavage.

I very much enjoyed that.

By now, of course, I had become quite damp and could feel his erection was fully erect as it tried to move into the cleavage between my buttocks. And, obviously, I was anticipating what I was to receive next...

And, from there, he would proceed to enter me in whatever manner had been chosen to be trialled that day.

My friendly, inquisitive flatmate Lillian regularly asked me to update her with details about my male friends and about my sex life (and, as part of the conversation, I'd ask her about her sexual experiences!), so it was inevitable that she would learn that Ed was creatively screwing me in the name of research.

One evening after the sex project had completely finished, and I was not disappearing for my weekly meeting with Ed, she asked me if Ed might agree to try one of the trialled sex positions with her.

I, of course, knew exactly what Ed would say, but I promised Lillian I would ask him.

Cheekily, I then suggested to Lillian that if I was to take her to be pleasured by Ed, I should stay and watch. After all, I had instructed her before she lost her virginity, and had since regularly tutored her about sex, so it was only reasonable that I was able to assess how well she now performed in bed.

Lillian has the knack of surprising me, and I was surprised when she immediately said 'sure.'

But what subsequently happened that evening with Ed is another story...as is what was to happen to the remaining four 'most wanted sex positions' that had been on my original list but not been selected by Ed and his two mates to be part of the 'practical' side of their research study.

All I can say now is that there were occasions when I was left with a smile on my face and very wet between my legs! And that, to me, is happiness.

MrsJ
MrsJ
343 Followers
12