Two-Family House: Melanie Returns

Story Info
Part 3 of Two-Family House series.
1.5k words
4.44
35.6k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: This is part 3 of a 4-part series entitled Two-Story House.

*

Linda shakes her head furiously at Michael's request to invite Melanie in.

He whispers in her ear again, "Remember the DVD."

Her eyes close. She sighs. She finally nods. He removes his hand from her mouth. He steps against the wall, back pressed to it. Linda opens the door. He is hidden behind it. Melanie looks Linda over.

"Wow, I definitely interrupted something. Sorry."

Linda blushes. She forgot about her ripped blouse and open bra. Melanie pushes past her. She steps into the apartment.

"I'm staying the night again. I have an interview downtown tomorrow."

Linda just nods.

"So, where you hiding the guy?"

The door clicks shut. Melanie walks to the couch. She lays her bags on it. She turns to face Linda. She freezes. There's a naked boy behind Linda. His arm is around her neck. He smiles mischievously.

"Hello, Melanie. You're much cuter in person, you know that?"

Melanie just stares. Linda's eyes are wide.

"Um...hello. Have we met?"

That she is exchanging pleasantries with a totally nude 20 or so year old suddenly seems absurd. She laughs.

"I'm one of the guys next door."

Melanie looks at Linda. She nods her head.

"Yes, he saw us. He recorded it, too."

Melanie's eyes narrow.

"And he's threatening you with it?"

Linda nods again. Melanie looks at the kid. He is cute. She wouldn't mind fucking him herself if he wasn't being such an asshole.

"I don't believe you. Prove it."

Hands on her hips. Jaw juts out defiantly. He snorts.

"Sure, tough stuff. Go downstairs. It's in my pants pocket. The large side one."

She heads toward the door.

"But don't go looking for help. Landlord's away. Besides, don't forget your girlfriend here."

Melanie glares at him. "Like you'd have the nerve to hurt her?!"

Out the door, down the stairs. A few minutes pass. Stairs creaking. She steps back in holding a disc.

"Okay. Let's see what you got."

She walks to the TV. Cursing ensues. Melanie finally gets the disc to play. The kid shoves Linda closer to the TV. She gasps as she sees the image on the screen. There's glare from the window. But she can see herself. She's squatting on the couch, fumbling with the dildo. She believes, however, that because of the distance, no one could be sure it was her. Then the screen blurs. The image jumps around. Then it zooms in closer. More blurriness. Suddenly, there she is, clear as day. It's obvious now. The woman is definitely her. Anyone would recognize her.

Linda feels him press against her backside. He is hard again. Hot breath on her neck. Whispering.

"This is turning me on. How about you?"

She shakes her head 'no'. But she is lying. She catches her breath as she continues to watch the screen. Melanie is now between her legs. She closes her eyes. She doesn't want to see anymore. She is both embarrassed and excited. Melanie's voice drifts in.

"Okay, College Boy. You've proved your point. Now what?"

He bites his lip. Thinking.

"Go pull the shades down. I want you two to myself. And the name is Michael. Got it?"

Melanie shrugs. She walks over to the window. She tugs the cord. The shades drop.

Melanie walks back to the center of the living room. She looks Michael in the eye. She kicks off her sandals. T-shirt goes up over her head. Michael sighs. Melanie's full breasts are covered by the sheerest of bras. Pink areolas and nipples peek through. Slow unzipping of her jeans. She slides them down. She bends over. Plenty of cleavage exposed. She steps out of her pants. She stands straight. Melanie unclasps her bra. It falls to the floor. A soft whistle from Michael. She wriggles out of her panties. Hands on her hips. A look of defiance on her face. Linda is amazed at her brazenness. But she thinks she knows Melanie's reasoning. She is trying to strip Michael of his control. Either that, or she is enjoying this.

Linda is shoved forward.

"Go to her," she hears.

Michael walks to the couch. He places Melanie's bags on the floor. He sits. Hands behind his head. Feet up on the coffee table.

"I'm waiting."

Linda forces herself to move. Melanie's hands on her face.

"It's okay."

Linda nods. Melanie gently removes Linda's blouse. Then her bra. She unzips Linda's skirt. It falls to the floor. Sweet kisses follow. Melanie pulls her close. Their bodies touch. Michael gasps. His hand strokes his cock. Melanie kisses Linda's neck. Her shoulders. She leans down. A hand grabs a breast. She shoves it up to her mouth. Linda arches back. Hands on Melanie's shoulders. She closes her eyes. Trying to forget Michael's presence. She concentrates on the sensation in her nipples. Melanie is sucking one. Rolling and pinching the other.

Melanie releases her. Tells her to lie down on the floor. Linda obeys. She hears a noise. Michael has moved the coffee table so he can see. Melanie drops to her knees. She crouches over Linda. On all fours. She runs her tongue all over Linda's tits. Then down her stomach. To her hips. Teasing. Light flicking of her tongue. Linda squirms. Melanie continues. She kisses Linda's smooth pubic area. Linda spreads her legs. Fingers on her cunny lips. Hips jerk as Melanie's tongue finds her clit. Moaning as it travels down to her opening. Linda's knees bend. She plants her feet on the floor. Opening herself wider to Melanie. She feels Melanie's tongue probe her deeper. Hips gyrate. Melanie rests on her elbows. Hands slide under Linda's ass and squeeze. Linda arches up. Melanie's tongue juts in and out.

Michael stands. Melanie's ass pokes out. It grinds the air. He watches her tits. Her nipples graze the rug as they sway. He holds his cock. It throbs in his hand. He walks behind Melanie. Her knees move apart. Her cunt is glistening. Calling to him. She wriggles her ass suggestively. He needs no further invitation. On his knees in a flash. One hand rests on Melanie's lower back. The other guides his cock. He thrusts forward. He groans. She is so tight. He pulls back. She rocks forward. Then rocks back to meet his next thrust. Both hands grab her hips. He holds her still. He wants only to grind into her. He doesn't want to cum yet. A hand reaches around. Fingers finds Melanie's swollen nub. She lets out a long moan. She is surprised. She thought he would be fumbling. But like Linda earlier, she discovers his fingers are experienced.

Melanie moves a hand from under Linda. A finger replaces her tongue. Lips cover Linda's clit, sucking. Two fingers now. Moving in and out of Linda. Linda pumps her hips to meet their motion. Just when she begins to feel that burning sensation again, Melanie stops. Her fingers leave Linda. Her mouth releases its hold on her clit.

"NO!" Shouts Linda.

She lifts her head. Linda looks to see what is happening. Melanie is up on her hands again.

She cries out, "There. Right there."

Her ass and hips are grinding furiously. Michael has a look of deep concentration on his face. Melanie convulses. Then finally collapses forward. She lays face down on the floor. Panting. Michael remains kneeling. Linda sees he is still erect. She prays he didn't cum.

Their eyes meet. Linda sits up. Michael stands. Stepping over Melanie, he holds out a hand. Linda hesitates. But her cunt pulses painfully. She allows him to pull her up. He leads her to the couch. He sits. She straddles him. She lowers herself. She is so wet. He glides right in. Her fingers grasp his shoulders. She leans forward. Breasts jiggle against his face. His hands massage her bottom. Lips kiss her tits. Then a nipple. He sucks, groaning. She wriggles. Bows her upper body back. Her nipple stretches. She shivers. His hands each grab a hip. Up and down he guides her. She rides him. Bouncing. Faster. Harder. Nails dig into his shoulders. His hands leave her hips. They grab her breasts. He rubs his face against them.

Suddenly, he feels an intense pulsing around his cock. Linda's inner walls grip and release him. She pounds him hard and furious as she cums. Screaming. He has been holding out for so long now, but he waits until her body stops trembling. His hands reach down. Squeeze her ass. He shoves her down as he raises his hips. His entire member drives into her. Deeper, until it meets resistance. Linda yelps. His mouth bites her shoulder. Muffled groans. His hot seed fills her. His body goes limp. His head falls back against the wall. Eyes closed. Breath coming in short, quick gasps.

Linda pushes herself off him. Then lies on her side. Panting. Trying to regulate her own breathing. Her eyes find Melanie. She is half lying on the loveseat. Her legs are open. Her hand covers her snatch, rubbing. She has been watching Linda with Michael. Her eyes meet Linda's.

"Come here," she whispers.

Linda sighs. She wonders if this is going to continue all night. How? She's already exhausted.

To be continued...