Two Fantasies Become True

Story Info
Two online friends discuss their fantasies.
2k words
4.47
42.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,752 Followers

Note from the Authoress: For any one who has read the Julie Journals will know I always mention that my stories are a mixture of fact and fantasy. This story is not part of the Julies Journals and whilst the content is fantasy the characters are fact. This story is dedicated to a very special couple that are both very dear to me, and whilst it comes from a fantasy her and I discussed once online, I am sure he won't complain.

* * * * *

Liz sighed a deep sigh. She was exhausted, what with the move to Florida, trying to set up her business again in a new location and her husband Jack working all hours she didn't seem to have time to sit and relax. All Liz wanted to do was sleep but she had promised to finish unpacking the bedroom before Jack got home which would be in the early hours of the morning.

Liz was deep in the walk-in cupboard putting away some boxes when she heard her husband's key in the door. Liz thought it would be nice to surprise him so flicking off the cupboard light she waited for him to find her. Deciding to give him an extra surprise Liz wriggled out of the shorts and t-shirt she was wearing, before slipping off her panties. Liz stood there in the dark feeling very sexy and couldn't resist the temptation to run her finger across her nipples before tracing slowly down to her neatly trimmed blonde bush. Liz stifled a moan as she slid her fingers along her pussy lips feeling the dampness already.

Liz could see quite clearly into the large bedroom and saw her husband walk in looking left and right as he said, "Hey Hun I am home and you will never guess who I bumped into at the airport". Jack turned to look at the woman who followed him into the bedroom and her heart jumped as she recognised Julie from the pictures they had exchanged.

Julie and Jack had been online lovers many years ago, and also Liz and Julie had become online lovers, but Liz had never expected to see her in the flesh. Liz was speechless as she took in Julie's shoulder length brown wavy hair that framed her pretty face. Julie's ice blue eyes seemed to sparkle with merriment and Liz's tummy did another flip as she heard Julie's English accent for the first time. "Are you sure she won't mind" Julie asked Jack, "Of course she won't" Jack replied, "Now give me that proper kiss I have waited for all these years."

Liz watched as the two of them kissed, gentle at first but then with mounting passion their mouths pressed together and tongues entwined. Their hands roamed across each other's bodies and Liz stifled a moan as she saw her husband gently massage Julie's breasts causing her nipples to harden under the thin cotton blouse. Liz suspected that Julie wasn't wearing a bra, which was confirmed a moment later when Julie unbuttoned her blouse and offered her breast to Jack.

Liz had fantasised about Julie's breasts for years and she felt her breathing quicken as she saw her husband suck and lick Julie's nipple.

The two broke their embrace and they frantically began to strip, pausing from tome to time to touch or kiss a part of each other's bodies that became naked. Soon both were naked and as Liz watched Julie sank to her knees in front of her husbands cock. They were in profile and as she watched Julie ran her tongue around the head before lifting his cock up and licking along the underside.

Jack moaned in pleasure as Liz leant back against the wall her breathing becoming more and more rapid. As she watched Julie's head begin to bob up and down Liz opened her legs and began to rub her swollen clit in time with Julie's movements.

As Liz quickened her pace she saw her husbands strong hands grip Julie's hair as he began to thrust into her mouth. Liz knew that this was a signal that her husband was getting ready to cum as she had tasted him in this way many times. Pushing two fingers deep into her own body Liz felt the first orgasm rush through her. Hunching over. Legs spread wide Liz finger fucked her own pussy harder and harder as white lights burst in her brain.

She had to bite her own arm to stop from crying out and was a little surprised that she hadn't heard her husband's cries of pleasure at the same time. Bringing her brain into focus she noticed that Julie had stopped Jack from cumming by gripping the base of his cock hard and removing her mouth.

Despite Jack's groans of frustration Julie smiled at Jack and not letting go of his steel cock led him towards the bed. "I want you inside me" Julie murmured in a throaty sexy voice as she lay back on the bed with her hips resting on the edge. Opening her legs wide gave Liz a prefect view of Julie's shaved pussy, which glistened with her juices.

Julie ran her fingers along her pussy lips before parting them to reveal the pink inner flesh. Liz began to finger herself again with her other hand rubbing her engorged clit. As she played she watched her husband from behind stand between Julie's legs.

She saw her husband's hips move back and forward slightly and from the moans she could hear from Julie it told her that Jack was just teasing the head of his cock in and out. Julie lifted her legs high and round Jack's waist and Liz moaned a little as she heard the air woosh from Julie's body as Jack drove into her. As Liz watched her husband pumped harder and harder, his ass a blur, and Liz could hear Julie pussy squelching as he fucked her. Liz found her fingers weren't enough and scanning the cupboard quickly spied her old tennis racquet.

Placing the handle to her soaking pussy Liz pulled it hard into her willing body. Liz pumped the tennis racquet in and out as she watched her husband drive in and out of Julie's body. Julie long tanned legs were wrapped round Jacks body arching up to meet his thrusts. Liz felt another huge orgasm rush through her as she heard her husband cry out. By the rapid thrusts she knew he was filling Julie's pussy full of cum and she couldn't stop a little cry as she heard Julie scream loudly as she orgasmed with Jack.

Liz slumped in the cupboard, totally spent and watched her husband slowly withdraw from Julie's body, his cock coming out with a plop. Julie just lay there, her skin glistening with a slight sweat and her legs wide apart. As Liz watched she saw her husbands cum slowly dribble from Julie pussy and coat her outer lips. Jack lay by Julie trying to recover his breath as Julie turned her upper body to him. "That was nice Jack, I have waited a long time for that," Julie murmured as she idly played with Jack's cock, "the question is do you think Liz enjoyed the show?"

Liz held her breath and felt herself colouring up as she heard her husband utter, "But she isn't here, she must be out at the Mall". Julie sat upright, and with a knowing smile looked straight at the louvered doors of the cupboard and said "come on out Liz you must be hot enough already in there." Liz pushed open the door, still naked though she had removed the tennis racquet from her pussy. Jack looked astounded but Julie just laid back and smiled patting the bed on the other side of her and purred, "Come on Liz why don't you join us".

Liz walked slowly towards the bed her faced coloured from both the exertions in the cupboard and a slight embarrassment at being caught. "Bought something from England we have talked about before" purred Julie from the bed, "look in my bag". Liz bent and delved in the bag and towards the bottom came across the strap on she and Julie had talked about so many times.

While Liz tried to figure out the fastenings she watched as Julie bend her head and take her husbands semi hard cock into her mouth. Julie started to move her head as Jack began to regain his hardness. As Liz watched she could see Julie work her hand up and down his shaft slick with the juices from Julie's mouth and still some of Julie's own pussy juices still on there.

Once Julie was happy Jack was hard enough she swung her leg over his hips and straddled him holding his cock by the base. As Liz watched from the edge of the bed she saw Julie sink down with a contented sigh as Jack's cock slid into her. Julie began to move up and down, her back straight, riding Jack's cock in a slow rhythmic movement. Liz knew what Julie wanted as they had talked about it many times and moving to the bed stand picked up the tube of gel. Pushing Julie gently forward she squeezed a generous amount onto her fingers and pressed them against Julie's star. Julie moaned as Liz's fingers slid in and Liz could feel her husband's hard cock through the thin walls.

Working her fingers in out Julie began to writhe and moan and her pussy muscles began to contract around Jack's cock. Liz could tell from the groans coming from her husband that he was close and not wasting any time she quickly greased the dildo and climbed onto the bed, positioning herself at Julie's ass. The couple lay still under Liz and Jack's hands came round and pulled Julie's cheeks apart for his wife's strap on.

Julie pressed her mouth hard against Jack's, kissing him deeply as she felt the cold plastic press against her ass. A moan escaped Julie's lips as the head popped in and Liz waited a moment for Julie to get used to the invasion before pressing deeper. Julie broke the kiss and bit lightly on Jack's shoulder as the dildo opened her up.

Liz watched as the large plastic dildo went deeper and deeper into Julie's body until she was touching Julie's ass cheeks with her groin. Leaning forward Liz was close to her husband and stretching forward past Julie kissed him on the lips. Jack moaned as he spoke to his wife for the first time "I can feel it pressing against my cock, it makes her so tight". Liz pulled back slightly then pushed in feeling Julie tense and push back at her strokes. As she gained confidence Liz started to move faster pulling back before driving it into Julie's willing flesh. Soon Liz was holding Julie's hips and fucking her with long deep strokes and she could see her husband bucking up under Julie's body.

Jack screamed as he thrust up and felt himself shoot deeply into Julie's pussy and Liz felt her own orgasm building as the plate of the strap on rubbed against her clit. Julie gripped the sheets, her knuckles going white as she felt Jack pump into her pussy and she felt the familiar rush as an orgasm burst through her. To see Jack and Julie both cumming sent Liz wild and she started to pump Julie's ass with renewed vigour causing the dildo to slam home in Julie's stretched ass.

This caused Julie to cum for a second time and her screaming sent Liz over. Liz yelled at the top of her voice not caring what the new neighbours thought as an orgasm crashed through her.

Liz collapsed onto Julie's back trapping her between her between Liz and Jack, and Liz kissed Julie's back with little kisses. "Welcome to our home" Liz murmured in Julie's ear and the three of them drifted off to sleep with their limbs still entwined.

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,752 Followers