Two Firsts In One

Story Info
A couple lives out a fantasy or two.
4.1k words
4.36
94.2k
36
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't you just hate it when you get caught out? I find that it usually happens at the worst possible time or at the very least at the most interesting possible time. Take for example the most recent time that I had been caught out thinking of something I most likely should not have been thinking at the time.

I was happily indulging in what is one of my favourite activities. We had just had a wonderful session of sex in which my cock had been completely worn out and I was unable to get hard at the moment, so I was busy between my wife's legs tasting the mixture of her cunt juice and my cum. I was taking my time kissing her puffy cunt lips and ever so gently kissing her clit now and then causing her to gasp each time I made contact with her sensitive clit.

I heard the throaty moan that she does when she is feeling pleasure.

"I bet you are wishing that it was someone else's cum in my cunt that you are licking up right now," she said as I licked the length of her cunt.

Not taking my lips and tongue off of her, I look up her body and see that she is looking down at me. I should explain that our sex life was pretty good, well at least I couldn't complain. My wife was happy to let me fuck her regularly and we love to talk about various scenarios and fantasies while we were fucking. One of the reoccurring scenarios that we do talk about is having another person join us and our third is usually male.

I give a non-commital "mmmm" and keep running my tongue over her cunt and between the lips to delve inside of her.

"Yep," she said. "I would say that you are wondering just how different someone else would taste, or rather what how different someone else and I would taste."

"As a matter of fact, I bet you would have gladly been between my legs licking on my clit while someone else was fucking me just so that you could get at my cunt just as soon as he pulled out after cumming in me," she kept on talking to me.

She sure knew what buttons to push and I moved my tongue all the more vigorously over and in her cunt as well as flicking her clit now and then.

"I bet that even in the heat of the moment you would even lick his cock while it is sliding in and out of me."

"I could always make you clean him off before letting you lick me," she teased.

I started to get the familiar feeling in my cock as it started to harden as she spoke. In next to no time, I was fully hard. I gave her cunt one last kiss, then slid my body up hers and let my cock once again enter her. I didn't think I would have been able to fuck her again this night, but she I was proved wrong and I eagerly pumped my cock in and out of my wife's cunt until my balls tightened and I exploded in orgasm, dumping more cum into her receptive cunt before collapsing on top of her totally exhausted.

"That was nice," she purred.

"Definitely," I mumbled as I lay with my head against her chest.

"I think it is time to go ahead and get someone to join us," suggest my wife. "You really got going when the possibility of it being someone else's cum that you were licking from me."

"It was fantastic," I agreed. "Do you really want to try and bring someone else into bed with us?"

"I think so yes," she said. "Talking about it during sex has always made a wonderful thing that little more exciting and I think I would like to try it. If you are OK with the idea."

A thousand responses flitted through my head like:

Ok? I think it is fantastic.

Sharing you with another guy would be incredible.

I can't wait to see you getting fucked by someone else.

The idea of licking you while you are being fucked is a complete turn on.

Getting between your legs after some guy has cum in you and licking you would be great.

Helping you clean the mixture of you and him off his cock.

Hmmm... where did that one come from?

"You're frowning," she observed. "You don't like the idea."

"No," I covered, "I didn't realize that I was frowning. I think it is an idea worth looking into."

The next morning we tried to figure out just who we would try to get and join us in bed. Did we want someone we knew? Would it be better if it were a stranger? Both these questions were gone over at great length and after all were said and done, we were no closer to knowing who we wanted to have sex with us. One thing that we did decide is that whoever it was that joined us, it would not be someone that we already knew. We figured that knowing the person could only lead to problems in the future.

A bar seemed to be the best bet for checking out possibilities, so we made ourselves presentable and went to one of the local watering holes. My wife didn't get too dressy as we didn't want to have guys hitting on her. We rather wanted to just sit back, not be noticed and check the people out. Nothing more. So we thought.

As night wore on we each pointed out various people and discussed what we thought about them. I am not sure if it was a subconscious thing or not, but one or the other seemed to find something wrong with each suggestion until he was singled out.

I'm not really sure which one of us first saw him. He was sitting by himself and didn't seem to be interested in any of the others in the bar. He looked a little younger than us. He was not what you would call handsome, but he was not ugly by any mean either. An average looking, clean cut person was the best way to describe him. My wife and I started to talk about him and we soon found that we could not find much about him that we didn't like. Well not much that we could tell from watching him from a distance.

I must admit that the more we talked about him, the more excited I got at the idea of him joining us in bed and soon my cock was starting to harden. I also noticed that my wife's nipples were making very visible marks in her shirt. I think that the idea was appealing to her as well.

"How on earth do you approach someone and ask them to join us for sex?" my wife inquired.

"Don't know," I admitted. "I suppose one would have to just start talking to him and get to know more about him."

"I think that you would be the better one for that" I said. "He probably would appreciate the interest from a female much more than from a male."

"You never know" she laughed, "but it would be better if he did prefer girls to boys."

"Off you go then," I prompted.

"Now!" you said with a rather surprised look on your face. "I thought that we were just going to look for someone and talk more about it, not actually try to pick up someone."

"I know, but I must admit that I am finding myself getting quite aroused thinking about it and while we see someone that we both think may suit our needs, why not go for it?"

She sat and processed what I said for a while, then finished her drink and stood up.

"Why not" she said and headed to get another drink.

I expected her to return to me, but instead she headed over towards the table where our perspective third was sitting. I thought that she was going to sit at his table, but instead took a seat at the table next to his. It wasn't long before conversation started between the two of them. She seemed to be doing most of the talking. What she could be talking about I didn't know, but the more I watched her the harder my cock got until I was fully erect in anticipation of what could happen later if she did find him to her liking.

It was not long before she moved over and sat at his table. Sat rather close to him, I thought as a brief stab of jealousy ran through me. The jealousy quickly passed as the excitement of what might happen returned to my thoughts. I must admit that, after watching them for a while, that they seemed to be having a good time. They were both smiling and laughing frequently, and my wife kept giving him little touches on the arm as she talked.

When their drinks finished, he got up and went to the bar to get refills. My wife looked at me and smiled rather broadly and nodded her head as if to indicate that she liked him and would like to see if he would want to join us. She pointed at me and then held her thumb up, then her thumb down, asking what I thought. At this point I was extremely turned on and was pretty much ready to give anything a shot so I smiled and gave her a thumbs up.

When he returned with the new drinks to their table, my wife leaned in and started to talk quietly with him. I noticed that the hand closest to him had disappeared under the table and could only assume where it was. If it was anywhere touching the guy's body, I will admit that he covered it pretty good. Suddenly his eyes lifted and he looked straight at me while my wife continued to talk into his ear. I smiled and lifted my drink in a toast to reassure him that what he was being told was the truth.

I couldn't believe how hard I was thinking about being able to lick my wife after he had cum in her. If he agreed, I was not sure how I was going to get outside without everyone knowing that I was sexually excited. He must have agreed because I soon saw them getting up and heading for the door. I finished my drink then did my best to act normal keeping my eyes straight ahead as I left.

We all met at our car and introductions were made. His name was Tom which spiked the thrill of what we were going to do more. Tom, as it turns out, is usually the name of the person in our fantasies. My wife was grinning like crazy as I shook Tom's hand. My wife suggested that she went in Tom's car that way he would not have to worry about getting lost following us. I led in our car and Tom was right behind me the whole way. While looking in my mirror I noticed that my wife was sitting right beside Tom as he drove. I wondered if anything was going on in the other car and rubbed my cock through my pants at the thoughts running through my head.

We arrived at our place and went into the Lounge. I excused myself to get some drinks after finding out what the other two wanted. I heard the stereo start playing softly as I got the drinks together and almost dropped them when I stepped into the Lounge. Tom and my wife were standing in the middle of the floor swaying to the rhythm of the music, though they were not quite dancing. Tom was standing behind my wife, nuzzling her neck with his hands under her shirt gently caressing her tits. My wife's hands were both behind her back massaging Tom's cock, I assumed since I could not actually see where her hands were.

My wife turned around and faced Tom, then leaned into his face and slowly started to kiss him. The kisses were short at first then they started to get longer and longer. It was not too long before I could tell that their tongues were starting to get into the action. I set the drinks down and moved over behind my wife and started running my hands over her back and ass, letting one hand slide between her legs as my hand moved higher. A moan escaped her lips as they continued to kiss. Without saying anything, my wife stopped kissing Tom and turned to start kissing me.

"Thank you for this," she whispered.

"Thank you," I replied.

As we kissed I could feel Tom's hands moving over my wife's body much the same as mine had been. We broke off the kiss and separated, nervously looking at each other as if we were not sure what should happen next. We decided to move to the bedroom and my wife took hold of one of my hands and one of Tom's and walked between us.

Once in the bedroom, my wife moved in front of Tom and, with one finger, traced the outline his cock made on his pants.

"I think it is time to see this thing that I have been feeling," my wife absolutely purred.

She sank to her knees and gave Tom's cock little kisses as her hands opened his pants, and kept kissing it as she lowered his pants to the floor. I could see his underwear had a small wet patch where the end of his cock was. I would not be surprised if I was not in the same state if not wetter.

I was entranced as my wife reached into his underwear and took a hold of his cock, then stretched the band with her other hand and moved his cock until it was pointing straight up. I had my first look at a hard cock then. Well some of a hard cock between Tom's underwear and my wife's hand there was only the head and a little of the shaft of his cock exposed, but the head was shiny with pre-cum. It was almost like watching someone in slow motion as I watched my wife's head move forward and lower towards Tom's cock. Her tongue slipped from between her lips and she swirled he tongue over the head of Tom's cock gathering up his pre-cum before her tongue disappeared between her lips again.

"Yum!" she said as she smiled up at me.

She slowly pulled Tom's underwear down and his cock fell forward to point almost directly at my wife's face. Cupping his cock, my wife started to kiss the head of his cock, then gave soft kissing up and down both sides of his cock before opening her mouth and taking a couple of inches of Tom's cock into her mouth. I heard Tom's sharp intake of breath and knew exactly what he was feeling. I could almost envision her tongue moving over every bit of cock in her mouth, while one of her hands stroked up and down the length that was out of her mouth. She stopped stroking him and held his cock steady at the base and started to move her head. His cock sliding easily in and out of her mouth.

My wife stopped sucking Tom's cock and gave a final kiss to the head and stood up.

"I do believe that I am ready to get fucked," she announced and lifted her shirt off and then removed her bra. I started to take my clothes off and Tom finished stripping. When we were all naked we moved to the bed.

My wife had me lay down with my feet at the top of the bed. Giving me a quick kiss she asked, "Are you sure you are ready for this?"

"Positive," and answered and with that she crawled over me into the classic 69 position. I felt her take my hard cock in her hand and then start to work her lips up and down my cock before sliding her mouth over my cock. I was looking up at the pink lips of her cunt and gave her clit a few licks and kisses. While I was licking my wife's clit, Tom's cock moved over my forehead aiming to split my wife's cunt lips. He paused at the entrance to my wife's cunt then I got a very close look as the head of another man's cock slipped into her. I watched as Tom kept slowly pushing his cock deeper and deeper into my wife until they were literally joined as one.

How I kept from blowing my load I don't know. Here I was getting a fantastic blowjob while seeing one of the biggest fantasies of my life just inches in front of my face.

I felt Tom shift and he started pulling his cock out. Soon just the head of his cock was still inside my wife and his cock was now glistening with the juices from my wife's cunt. He held steady for the smallest amounts of time, then his hips moved forward and his cock disappeared into my wife again and started his slow fuck of her. I watched for a while before going for broke and stuck my tongue out and to lick her cunt. It was a weird feeling knowing that I was most likely going to have some contact with another man's cock while I licked my wife, but I was so turned on right now that it didn't matter.

My wife groaned loudly around my cock as my tongue moved lazily over her clit and she pushed back onto Tom's cock and my tongue. I started to lick her clit in earnest and before long I was licking Tom's cock as well as my wife. I can't describe the feeling of his cock as it moved over my tongue, but I was certainly enjoying licking my wife's juice from it. What happened next caught me completely by surprise.

Tom's cock was just inside my wife, ready to be pushed back in, when she tilted her hips and Tom's cock slipped out of her. With my tongue stuck out licking her clit, there was no way Tom's cock could do anything other than what it did. It fell right into my open mouth just as he started to push forward again. I don't know exactly what went through my mind as the head of his cock entered my mouth, but my instinct was to close my mouth around it and suck. So I did.

With his cock about half way into my mouth Tom realized that he was not in my wife's cunt anymore and pulled out of my mouth and once again pointed his, now clean cock, at my wife's cunt and pushed in. I felt, and heard, my wife chuckle around my cock and then she started bobbing her head up and down, sucking hard intent on getting me to cum. I raised my head and let my tongue move over her clit, and Tom's cock, again but all too soon I started to get that feeling in my cock and balls and knew that I was going to cum very soon. I let my head fall back onto the bed and I watched at Tom's cock slid in and out of my wife while she sucked and stroked my cock.

I pushed up with my hips to try and get my cock as deep in her mouth as I could and grunted as I started to cum. She kept moving her head up and down my cock as well as stroking with her hand as I emptied myself. I don't know if I had cum anymore that I normally did, but with the thrill of what I was watching at the time, it seemed like my cock had kept twitching much longer than I had before.

So intent on the orgasm that I was experiencing that I almost missed Tom pumping in and out of my wife faster and the sounds of a man about to cum. With one last loud grunt he pushed into my wife as far as he could. I watched entranced as his balls jumped depositing his cum in my wife's cunt

When her orgasm subsided, I felt her start to lower herself from her hands and knees. Tom's softening cock slid from her cunt and I could see the mixture of his cum and my wife's cunt glistening on it. The head of his cock popped from her cunt just before her body came into complete contact with mine.

"Lick me," I heard her whisper.

One of the things that I had thought about for a while was, literally, now right under my nose. There was a freshly fucked cunt with someone else's cum in it waiting for me to lick. I hesitated for about two or three seconds then, with one hand on each of my wife's ass cheeks, I pulled her wet cunt to my lips.

I gently gave her little kisses on and around her cunt then reached out with my tongue and licked the wetness from the length of her lips. The mingled juice of her and Tom entered my mouth for the first time. I wasn't sure how, or if, the mixture of their juices would taste compared to what my wife tastes like when I lick her after fucking, but I didn't notice any strong differences. I let my tongue slip between the lips of her cunt on my second lick digging a little deeper into her. I continued to lick the full length of her for a bit.

After a while, I moved my attention to her clit and gave it a few flicks with my tongue before tracing lazy circles around it. My lips closed around her clit and I sucked gently while moving my tongue over and around it. The wetness really started to come out of my wife while I did this. I stopped the attention to her clit and went back to licking her cunt lips. Savoring the taste.

I went back to giving attention to her clit and my wife started to push back against my mouth. I quite happily moved between licking her clit and licking her cunt. I was completely enjoying living out a favourite fantasy of mine and soon my cock responded to my excitement. I'll be the first to admit that I can't go all night and it has been a while since I have been close to getting it up again so soon after cumming, but I was really turned on at this point.

As much as I was enjoying licking my wife, I was ready to fuck her. I moved my lips back to her clit and determinedly licked and sucked on it. Under this prolonged attention my wife's legs stiffened as her orgasm hit. I held her clit between my lips and until she relaxed, then licked the excess moisture from her cunt lips.

"I want to fuck you now," I said and my wife moved off me and lay down.

12