Two for Love, Four for Lust Ch. 01

Story Info
Two lovers become closer, and their friends join them
2.2k words
3.52
41.7k
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You pick me up from the airport and we stop for some lunch, nervously chatting away while we eat. We both know why I am here, both of us can feel our hearts beating in our stomachs, but we both know it is not time yet. After we eat, we go for a stroll; me with my camera and you avoiding the lens. After a particularly trying shot that requires me to get low to the ground, I ask you to help me up and we simply do not stop holding each others hand after that. As we walk, we exchange kisses here and there, enjoying finally being in each other's company, acting like two young lovers in the early days of a relationship.

As the sky begins to darken, we grudgingly begin to walk back to the car. We drive to your home holding hands. I tell you my thoughts on how to spend my first night and you nod, but I can see a shadow of sadness there. You wanted more and I want to get used to it. After a bit of driving, you ask for a compromise. Instead of what I asked, you ask for a little more and I agree. You squeeze my hand, and we drive on, reaching your home in a few minutes. We take my bags in, you introduce me to Sandra and Tim and we all exchange pleasantries. I kiss Sandra on the cheek, shake Tim's hand, and we all sit down to chat.

You ask if I want a drink. I agree, but pull out the Rye I brought from home. I ask for a coke, add my own rye, and offer it around. You drink straight coke while the rest of us drink the Rye I brought liberally. When the conversation gets around to the sleeping arrangements, you explain what I told you and the others agree to my request. You come and sit beside me, with one of your legs draped over mine and my arm around you. We talk about all kinds of stuff, from the mundane to the intimate, and we quickly discover I am the greenest of the group, having experimented far less.

You then pull out one of my stories and tell everyone you are going to read it. As you begin, I turn a bright shade of red, not having heard my stories given voice before. Before long, I can see the reactions to the story in the room. You are stroking your thigh, driving me wild, while you keep losing your place at the really hot parts. About halfway through, I begin stroking your inner thigh myself and slowly moving upwards. As you get to the point where I am about to slide into you, I finally reach your pussy. I begin to stroke it, making you lose total concentration.

You lean your head back and give in, moving your hands to your breasts. You feel my tugging at your pants and lift your hips up to allow me to peel them off you, taking your panties with them. I lift my hand to your inner thigh, about knee level, and begin to run my fingers lightly up your thigh. You gasp as you realize you have no panties on when my fingers reach your pussy, dragging slowly and softly over your lips and stop to pinch your clit. I lift my leg, causing you to spread wider, and I begin to stroke up and down your pussy.

Before long you are moaning, and I notice Sandra is licking her lips at the sight of you spread open and wide. I smile and begin to move off the couch. I move between your legs and begin to kiss up your leg, starting at the knee. Before long the desire to taste you overwhelms me and I lose my patience and control about halfway up. I move right to your pussy, licking all the way from bottom to top and suck your clit into my mouth as you moan loudly above me. I suck a bit, then move down to lick you and sliding my tongue into your pussy a bit, wiggling it around, then going back up to suck at your clit.

After a few times of this repetition, I feel you begin to tighten up and I slide two fingers into you knowing it will put you over the top. I feel around, trying desperately to find your g-spot, and you begin to convulse as your orgasm washes over you. I hit your g-spot briefly making you buck a bit. I move back and you begin to jerk around wildly as the first sensation is wiped out by the second, more powerful one. After a minute or so, I stop stroking your g-spot, letting your sensations subside and your body to calm down.

As your breathing normalizes and your moans subside into low gasps, I get up on my knees and lift your legs. I adjust your lovely ass so it is at the edge of the cushions and then put your legs on my shoulders. You open your mostly closed eyes knowing what I will do next and begin to run your hands over my now bare chest. You moan loudly as my cock first presses at your entrance, and then slides part way in before your tightness stops me. I slide out slowly, then with a little more force, slide even further in. After four or five more thrusts I am buried deep in your pussy, trying desperately to not cum too soon from the sheer pressure of your pussy.

Knowing how hard it is for me to not cum you search my eyes and get my attention. "Do it slowly, love, you'll be ok" you say, and I smile, beginning to slide slowly in and out of you. As you loosen up a bit, I begin to go a little faster. When the head of my cock hits your g-spot, making you moan and tighten up around me, you make a little precum dribble into you. I stop immediately, letting you recover and loosen up some more. You nod at me, and I begin to slowly slide in and out of you again, this time increasing speed sooner.

Before long, I hit a pace I am good with, reaching one hand down to play with your breasts and the other hand to rub, massage, and pinch your clit. You begin to moan, starting softly but getting louder quickly. Your reaction makes me momentarily slam my cock in and out of you furiously, but then I recover my control and slow back down, never stopping the attention to other places. After a few minutes of rubbing your clit and sliding my cock in and out of you, you curse softly and tell me you are going to cum. I ask if you want me to pull out so I do not cum inside you, making you look up at me and shake your head, "Not until the last second".

You begin to convulse, pressing tight around my cock, and I know I will not last with your orgasm squeezing my cock. I thrust one last time deep inside you and pull out quickly knowing that is enough to trigger my own orgasm. I let your legs down so you do not hurt yourself, and shoot my cum into your pubic hair and onto your stomach. I then use the head of my cock to rub your clit, extending your orgasm even longer. As your orgasm ebbs away you pull me down to sit beside you and stroke my cock, which is still mostly hard, while you kiss me deeply.

Before long I am hard enough to go again, so you lean down, take me deep into your mouth and give a quick suck, then stand up and move to straddle me. You lean in close, as if to kiss my neck, and whisper for me to let you know when you have the right angle. You slide me slowly into your pussy, and within a few thrusts I feel my entire cock inside you. You begin to slide up my cock and I grab your hips, begging you to wait. I shift you around a bit, looking for the perfect angle, and when I find it I lift you up slowly, then back down, showing you the perfect thrusts to keep me able to control myself.

As you move in the rhythm of the thrusts, you quickly see why the angle works so well and pick up speed. I lean forward to kiss your breasts, sucking first the right nipple into my mouth, massaging the breast, then moving to the other. I then lean back a bit and you adjust but still allow me access to what I want. I reach down to rub and massage your clit as you slide up and down on my cock. Before too long the clitoral stimulation gets to be overwhelming, and you begin to go faster and faster, begging to be filled even more with my cock. It doesn't take too much longer before you feel your next orgasm coming over you, and curse my name.

While your orgasm rides over you, I keep massaging your clit, trying to help you keep the sensation going, and you keep sliding up and down on my cock. As your orgasm subsides you slow your pace on my cock, getting back down to the pace you had before your orgasm began to hit you. You look down at me, trying to tell if I am going to cum. I just look up at you, my eyes meeting yours as I am enjoying the sight of your amazing body taking so much pleasure from mine. You put your hand on my chest and lower yourself a bit, while I raise my upper body enough to meet you, kissing you deeply.

While you are leaning forward, I grab your hips and hammer my cock in and out of your pussy furiously, making you moan loudly and almost try to devour me with your mouth. As I slow down, you lean back and catch your breath. I reach my hands out, allowing you to take them when you want to keep going. You begin to slide up and down on my cock again, starting slowly, and then getting a little faster as you feel ready. I let you keep my left hand, but pull my right away and run it slowly down your body.

My fingers circle your left breast, massaging your delicious skin, pinching the nipple and then moving over to the other breast, doing much of the same. After I feel your breasts have had enough attention, I move down, running my fingers lightly down your stomach. As I reach your hips, I move our bodies so I can sit up and begin to run my hands over your back. You moan at the joy of receiving both sex and a back rub at the same time. I use your motions to help me massage your back, and slowly move my hands down until I am squeezing your ass again. I squeeze your ass a bit, and then move my hands around to your front again.

You look down to watch my hand but I stop until you are looking me in the eye. I smile and you smile back, but then moments later my hand reaches your over-sensitive clit and you let out what is a mixture of a curse, my name, and a moan, throwing your head back. You speed up your motions, dropping heavily onto my cock with every downward motion, and before long you begin to feel your body build up to another orgasm. You slide up and down again, seeming to try to get more and more of my cock buried in you, until with a final "Fuck!" your orgasm breaks over you, your body shaking from the pleasure of it.

You drive down onto my cock, over and over, as wave after wave of pleasure breaks over you. I feel my balls getting wet as your cum spills out around my cock and runs down my shaft, propelled by your increasingly vigorous motions. As the power of your motions increases the pleasure you feel, you begin letting out little gasps, moans, and even the occasional "Goooooodddddddd" until finally the pleasure seems to break, and your moaning dies away.

You begin to slow your pace on my cock until you drop yourself one last time onto me, letting your orgasm wash over you with me buried deep inside you. I throw my head back as the muscles in your pussy massage and tease my cock, trying desperately to not cum. After a bit your orgasm begins to slow down and so does the pressure on my cock. You lean forward, kiss me, and just lean in and let me hold you. We kiss every so often, but mostly just enjoy each others warmth until it is time to sleep, at which time neither of us has energy for anything else.