Two for One

Story Info
She was running for her life and ran into a new one.
12.3k words
4.57
24.2k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are fictional and over 18. This story takes a while to get to the sex, but I hope it's worth the wait. That said, it's not a wham bam thank you ma'am story. I hope you enjoy. Please feel free to comment or make suggestions. This is my first story submission to Literotica so please be nice.

That said, enjoy.

******************************

Great! I can't believe I'm stuck on these backwater country bumpkin roads. Texas is so out of touch with the rest of the world. I haven't seen even a house in over 15 minutes. What do people do around here besides work and sleep. Damn this stupid GPS and damn me for telling it the shortest route instead of the best one.

I should have probably waited another day to get out of Santa Fe but I just couldn't. Leaving as soon as that prick Jr. left for "work" was my best chance of getting out of town and away. Let me clarify. Edwardo Chavez, aka Jr., is my Ex, or at least soon to be Ex-husband. I had the papers drawn up and he is supposed to receive them tomorrow morning some time. Jr's "work" was being the heavy for some bunch of thugs that seem to have taken over most of the drug trafficking around Santa Fe'. I didn't know about his low life activities until about a year ago.

My name is Ana, short for Analisa. You might ask yourself how a nice girl like me got hooked up with a low life thug like Jr. but in my defense, he never really acted like that around me. Not even after we were married until recently.

I met Jr. just after I got out of college with my RN. He came into the OR I was working with a bad gash on his arm from some sheet metal he said. I was already in a bad place because even at 21 I was living at home with my parents. It's not like I am dog ugly and couldn't get a date, I had plenty of dates, I was just not impressed with those guys. That's when the shit hit the fan and everything went south. My uncle, Rodrigo, only two years older than me, was at our house on a Sunday afternoon as usual. My family always got together on Sunday afternoons and ate and drank and enjoyed the company. Well, this particular Sunday, Rodrigo decided I just needed a real man to show me what I was missing by not being in a relationship. You guessed it, he raped me.

Yes, I was a 21 year old Latino RN and still a virgin. I was still a virgin because I hadn't met anyone I cared enough for to stick with, and I was still waiting on that. Rodrigo slapped me around and managed to get on top of me, pinning my arms above my head. He had been drinking but obviously not that drunk. Of course the first thing I did was call my father. Rodrigo's oldest brother. I knew dad would kick his ass and probably castrate him.

Instead, I was the one that got shamed. My own dad, the man who I knew would be there for me forever, was telling me I caused it by wearing a cute little sun dress and heels. All the girls in my family dressed like that on Sunday afternoons. I begged him to do something and all I got was told to keep my mouth shut before I caused a big problem in the family. ME? I was the Problem? It didn't take rocket science for me to realize that was a dead end. Even my mom told me to keep quiet or I would be sorry when things blew up.

Well, I was no longer a virgin and my family was not going to support me. I considered going to the police and filing a rape charge but the way things were going I just needed out. And out I got. I had been dating Jr for about 2 months. He was a nice guy. He treated me good and really didn't pressure me for sex. I knew he wanted me and figured he was a better alternative than living at home and being exposed to uncle Rodrigo and the rest of my family. Within a week I had fucked Jr and was moving in with him. I figured that if I was going to have to put out, I would at least get to decide with whom.

Actually, life was good for the first few years. Jr. worked for his dad at a local factory and made good money. At least I thought that's where he made his money. I felt loved and happy and I had my work as well at he local hospital. We bought a house and both drove newer vehicles. I had even considered starting a family. And oh my gosh, the sex was amazing. I really had been missing out but I would have still rather made that decision on my own. Fortunately for me, Jr. was a very wonderful lover. We fucked 2 or 3 times a day. I don't mean the first few weeks, after I got over the trama of rape and found a man could make me feel so wonderful, I was hooked and couldn't get enough. Jr even started calling me his little nympho. I thought it was cute and he seemed to love it as much as I did.

We had been married about 5 years and I felt ready to start a family. At 26 I wasn't old, but the clock was ticking. After talking to Jr, I went off birth control pills and decided to let nature take it's course. Well nature was taking it's sweet ass time about it. After a year I was still baby free and began to wonder if it was him or me. I worked around Doctors all the time so I began to ask one that I had become friends with and she told me all the different possibilities. I took the plunge and got all the test done on myself. After lots of prodding and poking my OBGYN told me I seemed to be a perfect baby making factory. All I needed was an active sperm donor and I was set to make babies. So of course I told Jr that he needed to go to the Doctor and see what could be done to help out.

Well pardon my insult. Little did I know that he would be so offended that he could be the problem. I told him all of the statistics the doctor had discussed with me but he wasn't having any of it. Well, like any good wife, I dropped it and we went on with life as usual. At least, I tried to go on with life as usual. From that point on Jr changed. Most of the time he was still the sweet loving man I married but his whole presence seemed to transform. He spent more evenings out with the guys than he ever had, and of course that impacted our sex life. When I brought up sex he was either tired or in a mood and it got to where I was lucky if we managed twice a week. WOW, from 2-3 times a day to twice a week should be a huge sign if I was looking.

I tried to talk to him about it and he just told me he hadn't been in the mood lately and after I pushed him further he told me there wasn't any use. He couldn't make a baby with me so what was the use. Of course I went into the whole love and marriage thing and that not having a baby wasn't the end of the world but he didn't buy any of it. It's like, he couldn't make a baby with me so why fuck. Well Fuck Me!

Not long after that Jr announced his job was changing and he would have to work late some evenings, as in a late shift. Well I didn't think much of it since nothing was going on at home. I figured he was just avoiding me so he didn't feel guilty. My response to this was to finally break down and buy my first vibrator. Thank goodness it was rechargeable because otherwise I would have needed stock in a battery company. Once again I was having multiple orgasms every evening. I might not be having great sex much any more but I was getting some well deserved release.

I also noticed that our bank account kept jumping like crazy. Jr had always kept up with bills but I also kept an eye on it just because I felt I should be informed. It was never an issue. I asked him what the deal was with large withdrawals and even larger deposits. He basically told me to mind my own business. I had plenty of money to spend when I wanted something and to stay out of his business. Well that just made me wonder all the more. Also, for the first time I felt a little afraid when Jr. lost his temper and yelled at me. I wasn't sure he wasn't going to hit me.

The late night party the next weekend pretty much sealed the deal for me though. Jr. had some of his "Work Friends" over for a very late night party. They came drunk and only got worse. I had work the next day and went to bed while they were in the back yard drinking and making noise. About midnight, not being able to fall asleep yet because of the noise, I overheard Jr talking to one of his "friends" telling him he should go inside and fuck his wife. WTF? He said what? He was trying to get his friend to go in and fuck me. I freaked out. I slipped on my sweats and slipped out the front door and was gone. I called a good friend from work and she let me crash on her couch that night. I had lived through rape once and I wasn't going to hang around to do it again.

The next day I went to work and stayed out until after Jr. would be typically gone. Fortunately he wasn't home when I got in and I sat down and formed a plan. I had an old friend from work that had moved to eastern Louisiana who would let me crash with her until I could get settled in. Jr. didn't know about her and that was all the better. I hadn't talked to her in a while but she made the offer a while back when I first felt we were having problems.

Unfortunate for me. Jr came home about 9 that night and was fit to be tied. He wanted to know where I had gone and accused me of having an affair or something. I just laughed at him and reminded him that HE was the one trying to get his friend to come in and fuck me just the night before. With that acid spilling out of my mouth in full rage, he slapped me. He knocked me down to the ground and cursing, walked out the door and drove off. I was in shock. He had never hit me before. It was then finalized I was out the door.

He came back home early the next morning, I could tell he had been out drinking all night. He was still steaming at me and told me if I ever tried to leave him he would hunt me down and kill me. Gathering all the courage I could bolster. I told him to get the fuck out of MY house, I wasn't going anywhere. To my surprise, he turned and again stormed out of the house and drove off.

I went to work and told my supervisor what was going on and that I would be leaving the end of the week and she hugged me fiercely and told me she understood and offered any help she could. This was Wednesday, and Friday evening at 6 P.M. I left Santa Fe' never planning on returning. My family had pretty much disowned me except for my mom and a couple of cousins. I had nothing left there. I would head to the swamps of Louisiana and start over at 31. Jr. and I had been together almost 10 years and that was now over.

My lawyer told me he could handle everything without me having to be present any longer. I signed the papers that Friday at my lunch break. This was it. I was about to be a free woman again. But free to do what? I didn't know but it had to be better than this. Maybe I'd try women and see if they were any better. At this point I was pretty put out with men.

So here I am, Midnight and on some Podunk highway in west Texas. I just went through Earth of all names for a town. Not that you would have noticed if you blinked. Driving along, I was getting pretty tired, but I knew if Jr realized I was gone he would be looking for me. Didn't want to take a chance of him finding me.

About that time I saw something huge and solid black in the middle of the road. It was so big it seemed to fill both lanes. I swerved to miss it and ended up bouncing into the ditch and can you believe it, I found one of the only damn trees for miles with the front of my car. The air bag deployed preventing me from serious damage. My face stung where it popped my cheek.

Great, as I managed to get out of my car, which looked totaled at this point, I was looking around for any signs of life. Human life that is. That huge black creature ended up being a big bull that got out of some rancher's pasture obviously. I found my cell phone in the passenger floor, the face all busted, and I couldn't see what was on the screen. I dialed 911 but got nothing. I guess there was no freaking service out here in the middle of nowhere either. How do people live like this? After checking myself closer for any damage, I only found a couple of scratches and will probably have a black eye come morning from the air bag or something. I grabbed my purse and started walking. I kept going east as it had been over 15 minutes at 75 plus MPH since I left that last little town.

I hadn't been walking 10 minutes until I came across a mailbox. In the full moon light, it was surprising how well I could see my surroundings. There was no lights down the driveway but the box looked in use and there was a couple of letters and a paper inside. Yes, I looked, sue me. I figured this house was probably closer than the next town as I couldn't see any lights in any direction, so I set off down the drive.

I walked another 15 minutes and could begin to make out some structures ahead. I figured I could at least find a place to rest until morning even if no one was home. A porch swing or something surely. As I got closer to the house a big dog began to bark. It was pretty obvious he was in a yard fence so I wasn't afraid of being attacked by a dog, though that would have fit right into the luck I was having tonight. I slowed my pace and walked up to the yard gate. Maybe the big dog was just a barker and not a biter.

Sure enough, as I got to the gate and talked sweet to him, he leaned up on the fence and started licking the offered hand of peace. I wasn't sure but he looked like a golden retriever or something similar. I felt safe to open the gate and see if anyone was home. As I reached for the gate latch, I about jumped out of my skin as a very deep baritone voice clearly rang out, "You Lost Little Lady?" I think I jumped back 3 feet from the gate. I also shrieked a sound that I don't remember ever making before. I wasn't too sure I didn't need to change my panties either. "I..I'm... I'm sorry sir. I just crashed my car up the road and was hoping I could find some help.

"Are you ok little lady?" he asked in a very kind voice. The dog had stopped barking and was just wagging his tail at me. His owner was still in the shadows on his front porch. Even with the full moon I couldn't hardly see him. So, I asked, "I'm fine sir, can you help me please? May I come in your yard sir?"

He rose from his rocker and moved out to his steps and I was very surprised, pleasantly, as he towered over 6 feet tall and was a well-built man. I couldn't tell how old he was by moonlight, but he looked good from what I could see.

He asked if I had a cell phone and if I had called 911. I informed him that my phone had been pretty well destroyed in the wreck and that before it I didn't have cell service. He asked what happened and I told him that a huge bull was in the middle of the road and I didn't see him until I was right on him because he was solid black. Thank goodness for the full moon or I could have ploughed into him. No telling what would have happened then.

He introduced himself as Fred Jones. I shook his hand and told him I was Ana. He offered to drive me in his truck back up to my car to get my luggage. We continued to talk as we drove. I got my suitcase and shoulder bag and figured everything else would be ok. I didn't have much more as I had to get out quick. Fred was such a gentleman and loaded my bag into his truck.

I asked him where the nearest motel was, and he just laughed and told me I walked to it already or else Plainview which was about 50 miles away. I told him I really didn't want to be a bother and he reassured me that it was no bother. He had a guest room that was vacant, and we could figure out all the details tomorrow morning.

I have to admit. I felt pretty strange spending the night in a total stranger's house. He seemed like a nice man but still, one never knows. He did offer to tell me that his son also lived with him and he was asleep already. Ok, wow now I'm going to be staying in the home of a strange man and his son. I didn't ask anything else and was just hoping to make it through the night.

He showed me where the bathroom was and where towels and other needed things were before he slipped off back downstairs, I assume to his own bedroom. I made myself comfortable in my room, or at least as comfortable as I could possibly be in a stranger's house. At least I didn't have to fear Jr. finding me tonight.

In the morning I awoke to a loud clanging from outside and a sharp cry of pain. I bolted to my feet and thankfully remembered to slip on my robe before running out to see what happened. As I passed out the front door, I could see Fred bent over another person beside an overturned tractor. I could tell the guy on the ground was in some pain and went ahead and ran out to see if I could help. I found Fred checking out a young man, maybe 20 years old. In the morning light I could see the resemblance. This was obviously Fred's son. I knelt beside him and asked what was hurting. I could see a pretty good gash above his left eye and figured a possible concussion may also have happened. Fred had me help him get Jeff into his truck's back seat and stabilize his arm. We were headed to the nearest hospital I presumed. I wasn't really dressed for it but I wasn't indecent either.

Jeff was moaning and I kept talking to him as Fred drove. Between the two of them I learned that Jeff had just finished his Ag Science degree from Texas A&M and had come home to help his dad with the ranch. I also found out that Jeff's mom had died when he was 13 and Fred had never remarried so it was just the two of them. Of course, Jeff had questions as to who I was and where I came from. His dad hadn't told him that he had house guest yet this morning before the accident. It seemed Jeff had let the rear tractor wheel slip off the trailer ramp as he was unloading it and turned it over on its side, thankfully throwing him clear of it before it could crush him.

I sat with Fred in the emergency waiting room at a small hospital in Plainview, Texas. It took us only a little over a half hour to get there but Fred wasn't exactly driving the speed limit either. After a few X-rays and a through exam, the ER Doc informed Fred that Jeff had a pretty severe concussion and a dislocated shoulder and badly sprained knee as well as a couple of broken ribs. All in all, not too bad considering the accident. Fred tried to get me to let the Doc check me out too, but I assured him the only problems I had were purely superficial. I did have a black eye and some bruises, but I was actually pretty good considering the condition of my car.

They released Jeff with instructions of complete bed rest and some therapy for his shoulder and knee after 3 days. On the ride home Jeff slept due to pain meds and Fred asked me what brought me to this part of the world. I felt a sense of comfort and security with Fred so I told him the whole story, leaving out the messier details about my uncle and family but with enough information for him to understand why I was leaving.

When we got back to the house, I helped Fred get Jeff up to his room and into bed. Being a nurse, I had seen plenty of bare skin on patients, but felt a little self-conscious as we removed Jeff's clothes down to his boxers. Safely tucked in, we left him to sleep a few hours.

Back downstairs Fred went to the kitchen and asked if I was ready for breakfast. I chuckled and said well it was almost 3 P.M. but sure why not. None of us had eaten anything all day and to be honest I was famished. He set about whipping us up a fine country breakfast. I offered to help but he told me he had become very proficient in the kitchen, especially at breakfast, so I sat back and watched as we continued to talk.

When we were finished eating, I stood and picked up the dishes and set about washing them. Fred protested but I told him I could pull my own weight and if he could cook, I could wash. He finally relented when he saw my determined look.

As I washed and dried the dishes, he asked me where I was headed and what was in my future. I told him that I was headed to Louisiana and hoped to fade into the swamp so Jr could never find me again and start over. He asked about a job and living conditions and I told him that I had a temporary place to crash but I would need to find a place to live fast and on the cheap as I didn't have a job yet and didn't have that much money. I had taken about $2000 from our account but knew if I got more Jr would hunt me down for sure. I just wanted out.