Two for One Ch. 02

Story Info
Wilda has her first threesome.
2.4k words
4.57
68k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 08/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As most of you know I am now in my sixties and my stories are of my life after the age of fifty six. Before that I may as well say I never lived...

Shortly after this first threesome was when Kenny videoed us having sex. I wish I had found out about video when I was much younger I would have loved to be a XXX movie star...

Going to the first singles meeting was the best thing I ever did. I met Don who awakened in me all the deep dark lust and desire I never knew was in this old polish blonde's body. Polish and a natural blonde what can I say. Enjoy...

I had up until the second phone call been walking around the house in a T-shirt and nothing else but that changed. After Kenny called and Don was already on his way I thought I better get dressed so I'll have something to undress.

Don was a little older than Kenny. Kenny was a retired Marine who I soon found out had been married three times and had so he said fucked maybe three hundred women. Mostly married and mostly in his swinging days with wife number three. I never could understand how a married person that loved their spouse could do sex with others right in front of each other. But that was then and this is now. Now I know if I had been married to either Don or Kenny when I was younger I would have been a slave to swinging. I have found that watching others (live persons) can really turn me on.

Both guys were loaded down with Pizza and beer. I kissed each as they entered my kitchen. Don of course did not know about my short rump with Kenny at the hotel but Kenny knew that Don and I had been mixing it up from time to time. So as soon as the three of us were well into our second pizza and maybe third beers. I laughed and reminded Don about what he had said the last time we were together. He had suggested that maybe I would enjoy two guys at the same time. He laughed and said he was not really serious but he could reconsider those thoughts if that was what I wanted.

I lifted my beer and said "Well let the party begin."
Kenny and Don looked at one another there eyes speaking what there deep dark desires were feeling. Don said he had a video in his car and we all agreed that would be fun to watch.

The video was in the VCR and I was seated between the guys on my sofa in the den.

The movie started with a girl kneeling in front of a guy holding his cock just about to take it into her mouth. It was an outdoor setting in what look like a back yard.

The girl was blonde with smallish tits but a big mouth. Don said "Now if that girl had great tits like Wilda I could go for her." We laughed.

Kenny said "I bet she is not half the cock-sucker Wilda is."

Don looked at us saying "I am not going to ask how you know that. But yes I agree. And of course Kenny old boy you must also agree Wilda had a fine beautiful ass along with these great tits." Don was cupping one of my breasts as he said that.

Kenny ran a hand up the back of my neck and said "There is nothing as sexy or erotica as seeing a beautiful blonde head bouncing up and down in your lap." Kenny was pulling me down toward his lap.

I said "Alright guys you can talk all you want but do remember I am in the same room."

Don was already unzipping his trousers and sliding them down as Kenny asked me to unbuckle his belt. My fingers were nimble and quickly had Kenny trousers ready to be pulled off. I stood and pulled his trousers off and stood there looking at two wonderfully hard cocks. Don was playing with his hard on and Kenny was leaning back with his hands behind his neck. I some how got the idea that both these guys wanted me to perform wonders and get their cocks really ready.

Before I kneeled down between them I removed my clothing and stood there naked for their enjoyment. Don said "What a beautiful body, God I do enjoy licking her cunt." He turned to Kenny and said "In your swinging days did you ever eat your wife's pussy after some other guy had cum in her.?"

Kenny laughed and said "Don are you asking me if I suck cock or are you asking me if I like the taste of used cum? Well let me set you straight. I am not gay, I am not bi-sexual and no I never licked a pussy that had been recently fucked if I knew about it. OK."
"Guys your doing it again... I am here remember!" I screamed at them.

Kenny smiled up at me and offered me his hand which I took. He pulled me down to my knees between them. I did not wait to be asked or shown what I was supposed to do I willingly and expertly leaned my head over to Kenny's lap and without ever touching his cock with my hand I found, captured and swallowed his cock right down to the hairy balls.

"Holy fuck! Is she deep throating you?" Don asked.

"No Don but she has it all in there some where. God, damn what a great cock-sucker Wilda is. Why don't you slip around behind her? I am sure she would enjoy feeling a cock in both holes." Kenny said.

Don started to get up but I reached over and pushed him down. I lifted my head from Kenny's lap and said"Look you guys I never had a chance to suck two cocks one after the other before. So give a girl a chance to enjoy the feel of two different cocks in her mouth. OK?"

I moved over and took Don's cock in my mouth. I lowered my mouth down, down until the tip of the head was touching my throat. But I had never done deep throat and did not what to start now so I moved the tip of his cock to one side and let it ride along my cheek. I heard some "Oh's and some other strange sounds come from Don's mouth. He was holding my head between his hands. He was bouncing his hips up off the sofa giving my mouth a good fucking.

Kenny did not wait for me to return to his cock. He wiggle free of my grasp and was soon behind me. I had been kneeling but was now up on all fours ready to accept what ever came my way. Kenny grabbed me by the hips and at the same time hooked the inner edge of my cheek with his thumbs and pulled my ass wide open. I thought for a second he was going to ram his only slightly wet cock up my ass. But no he was only looking. I felt the head of his handsome cock touch my pussy lips. Then the head was in. He let it just stay at the opening rubbing me as I bobbed my head faster up and down Don's cock. I guess my ass was moving just enough to tease both of us. Wow did that feel good.

What was the icing on the cake was the feel of two cocks touching me and the feeling of how excited I was and how much I wanted these two cocks in me. In any hole, but in me and I knew that was a dream about to come true.
Don reached under me and took both my breasts in his hands and squeezed my nipples hard, too hard. But that this moment I did not care. The hurt seemed only to excite me more. I wanted to feel more of this delicious pain. More pain I wanted more pain. Then as if this strange new feeling, this new crazy wanton desire had come from me to the guys Kenny swatted my ass with an open palm. The smack was heard around the world. I cried out even with a cock deep in my mouth. But oh, my God what a strange feeling. My cunt tightened around Kenny's cock. He felt it and sensed it as he quickly plunged his cock into me up to the very root.

My cunt was full of cock, my mouth was full of cock and I was shivering so bad as I climaxed. I was shaking like I was a California earthquake.

It was Don who came next his cock stiffened and the warm sweet thick milky sperm shot across my tongue. It was heavenly. Kenny forced his cock up into virgin territory by jerking back on my hips. He slapped my ass again and then he filled my pussy with molten lava, His sperm and my flow quickly mixed and ran out and down my thighs. It squirted out around his cock as he pumped hard into me all the while yelling for God to give him relief.

I crumbled to the floor. Kenny fell next to me and I felt Don moan as he fell back against the sofa.

Kenny wiggled over next to me and whispered "Baby, are you alright?"

I took a couple of deep gulps of air before I tried to speak. I said "No you dumb shit; I fucking died and went to heaven. What a sensation, what a strange feeling. I did die didn't I?"

Kenny said "Well if you did baby, you took me with you. Wow, I have had some great fucks in my time. But Baby you were great and that is an under statement."

I don't know how we three did it but we got untangled and one after another we went to the bathroom and returned all fresh and clean.

Kenny handed me a beer and as I tipped it up it sure tasted good. No one wanted to say a word for fear of changing the mood. But after awhile I said. "Guys I believe I have had enough for one night. Do you mind, Please give this lady a break?"
Don said "He agreed and could go home a happy man." Of course any time I sucked him off he was a happy man.

Kenny was a little reluctant but said he could call it a night if I agreed to meet him tomorrow for lunch. I saw in Don's eyes he wished he had thought of it first but he did not say anything as I agree to meet Kenny for lunch.

Kenny had move around so Don could not see him put his hand on my ass. Nor could Don see Kenny run a finger in my tight little ass hole. This son-of –a-bitch was finger fucking my ass and I was letting him because I was getting hot again. I said it before and I'll say it again this bastard had my number right from the moment I met him. He could read me like a book. A fucking, fucking book that is. A grade "A" pornography book. Don was pulling up his trousers and dear old Kenny had his finger buried in my ass as I felt my pussy getting wet again.

Don was dressed and looked at me and Kenny still naked and neither one moving to get dressed. Don smiled and said "Good-night" and left.

Kenny with his finger still pushed up my ass pushed my along the hall toward my bedroom. He walked me straight to the bed where I bent over to rest my palms on the bed. I reached over to the night stand and handed him the K-Y jelly with out a word being spoken.

Kenny saw the vibrator and took it out. I never looked back but I soon felt his manly cock all slippery with K-Y jelly spread my ass hole on its way in. I moaned to let him know how good that felt and it did feel good. I mean really good. I was feeling the excitement rise in me and the amore of the moment was quickly pushing me over the edge. I felt love or something very close kin to it. His cock was moving slowly, easily up my love cannel I was on fire I was about to scream out for him to "Fuck my ass." When I felt the vibrator slip into my pussy. My poor well fucked pussy. But "Oh, My God" what a feeling, what a sensation my head started to hurt and I was sure I was going to have a heart attack. I was dieing again, I was on my way to heaven again. I could see myself in a coffin but smiling like a pig in shit.

It was too much, this had to stop before I really had a heart attack. It was too much my legs were giving out, my head was ready to burst open and thousands of little cocks would spill out all over the floor. When they came to get my body everyone would know my last thoughts.

Then the last thing I remember was when Kenny turned the vibrator on. I remember the screaming and it was my scram filling my ears and then nothing.
When I woke I was in my bad covered only by a sheet. I was along and later when I checked the house I found it all locked and empty.

I found the vibrator in the nigh stand all washed and laying happily next to the K-Y jelly. I carefully, happily crawled back into bed and was asleep in seconds. Dreams filled my head all night along. Wonderful dreams of thing yet to come. Things more timid women only think about but for me they would come true.

WildaRaven

I want to thank the hundreds of you that have sent me e-mails. I will reply as soon as I can.

If you're wondering what comes next well, I give you a hint... Kenny introduces me to the fun of videoing ourselves. It all started on New Years night in front of the fire place... Was I drunk?? .. I'll never tell...