Two for One Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, uh, uh, I'm ccuuummming" she was able to sputter out as I felt her pussy muscles contracting around my cock.

I just kept going, I didn't slow down. I wanted to fuck the sense back into her, but instead I fucked the consciousness out of her.

"Sam, Sam, slow down, stop" I heard Kelly say.

"She's out, I think she's out cold." Kelly cautioned.

I slowed my pace, and then stopped completely.

"Sis, Sis, are you okay?" I asked, but there was no response

She was still breathing, but I think the emotional roller coaster she had been on combined with the sexual release put her fast asleep.

"Damnit, I still need to cum" I grunted in the most selfish tone.

"Come on, do me" Kelly quipped with a grin.

She stepped out of her shorts and knelt down on the couch exposing her slim hips and tight little ass to me. I didn't need a second invitation so I stepped up behind her and slid my cock into Kelly's tight pussy. She was just getting moist, so it took a while to get my cock all the way in, but once it was in, it was the tightest pussy I have ever felt.

"Come on, fuck me big boy, give me that dick" Kelly urged.

The sight of Kelly and her tight little pussy spread before and my sister's fucked-unconscious body laying next to us really got my motor running. I was hammering away at Kelly's pussy for only a minute or two before I could feel my ball begin to tighten, the sure sign that I was about to cum.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum Kel, here it comes" I shouted and then felt another stream of baby-batter issue forth from my well used cock.

"Ahh, oh, that was great" I exclaimed as I collapsed forward onto Kelly's back.

"You bastard! You fucking bastard. How could you do this to me."

It didn't register at first with me who was talking until I felt a kick to my thigh and saw that Sandra was awake.

"You were supposed to cum in me, not her! She's already carrying your baby. I'm the one that needs to be pregnant! What the fuck are you doing? Why didn't you cum in me? That's why I let you fuck me, even though I was mad at you. You're such a dick!!"

Sandra's tirade seemed to go on forever. I didn't know what to say, and besides I wasn't getting a chance to say anything with Sandra's non-stop verbal assault. Eventually she hopped up and ran down the hall, once again slamming shut her bedroom door behind her.

I turned to Kelly, and she just rolled her eyes. I thought I had been in deep early today, but I knew things were worse than ever now.

"What am I going to do?" I asked no one in particular.

"You're going to have to fuck your sister as much as possible until you knock her up. She's going to be simply impossible to live with until then" was Kelly's response to my rhetorical question.

Well, I guess there are worse ways to spend my time...

12