Two for Sex

Story Info
Internet friends meet up for a night of passion.
1.9k words
3.93
18.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I close the door to my office and make my way out to the car. I've got nothing planned for the weekend... that hasn't happened in a long, long time. As I pull out of the parking lot, my cell starts ringing.

"Hmm," I think, realizing that it's my general ring tone. I let it ring, enjoying the song. A minute later, my voicemail indicator beeps.

As I pull up to a red light, I reach for my phone to check in. Not a number I recognize, either, so I call voice mail.

"Hey, Lindsey. You gave me your number a while ago... I just hadn't used it yet. Hope it's okay that I am now. Anyway, I just wondered what you were up to this weekend. I had nothing planned, thought I'd see if you might be interested in hanging out or whatever. Give me a call when you get a chance."

"Well, now, that's a pleasant surprise, and solves my 'what am I going to do all weekend?' mystery," I say out loud as I call you back.

"Hey stranger," I say when you answer. "I've got no plans to speak of. What'd you have in mind?"

I listen as you outline what sounds like a fun evening, and then say, "Sure! Sounds like fun. I can be ready in less than an hour."

I make sure you've got directions to my apartment, and then put my phone away. "Good thing I'm almost home," I think as I turn the last corner.

Finally reaching my apartment, I dash inside and grab a towel. Stripping down, I jump in the shower, the cool water running over my body. It feels good, but I have no time to linger... at least not now!!

I get out and dry off, taking a minute to make my hair manageable. Heading to my closet, I take out hanger after hanger, trying to decide on something. I finally choose my favorite jeans and a black sweater. I may be a little too warm, but at least I'll look good. I get dressed and puzzle over which shoes to wear. As I finish getting ready, I notice the time and realize you should be here any time!

Sure enough, there's the knock at the door... and there you are.

"Well, hey there. Come on in," I say as I open the door. "I'm just about ready."

"Hello yourself. Sorry for the late invite. I didn't know for sure until about five minutes before I called," you say sheepishly.

"No problem. I'd been trying to figure out what I was going to do with myself all weekend. It worked perfectly! I'll be right back," I say as I head back to my bedroom for a quick spritz of perfume and my earrings.

"So where are we off to?" I ask.

"Well. I was thinking maybe mini golf first, then dinner?" you suggest.

"Sounds like a plan . . ." I start to say.

"I'll drive," you say, apparently reading my thoughts.

So, off we go. I'm horrible at mini golf, but it's always fun anyway.

Tonight is no different; I'm awful! As we finish the last hole, I tally up the scores.

"Oh, good grief," I groan as I look at the numbers. "That's so not fair."

You grin as you come up beside me. "I'll let you even the score later, if you want," you say quietly, resting a hand on my back.

"We'll just see about that," I reply.

We return our clubs to the counter and head out for dinner. There's a fun restaurant just down the street, so we head there.

Dinner is quiet; we chat, catching up on life. Seems like we don't get to talk as much as we used to or perhaps would like to these days. We linger over our drinks for a while before heading back to my apartment. I'm a little anxious, but I can't quite tell if you are or not.

"Nothing has to happen tonight," you say, breaking into my thoughts. "Just because we've talked about some possibilities and as if fooling around was a certainty... that doesn't mean we have to act on it."

"And if I want to...?" I say questioningly.

"Then I'll be relieved, because I do, and I was hoping you did too," you smile. "But let's not rush into anything. Talking for years and spending two hours together don't necessarily equate with total physical comfort."

We've come to my apartment, and go inside. I make my way to the kitchen. "Something to drink? I've got water, juice, milk, wine..."

"Wine sounds like a good plan...' you drift off as you stand in the doorway.

I'm reaching for my corkscrew, but stop to figure out what you're staring at. Checking behind me, I hear you laugh.

"I was watching you, silly," you chuckle as I look back down at the wine.

"Oh, um... oh," I murmur, blushing. I pour the wine, and offer you a glass.

"To tonight, and to you," you toast.

We head to the living room and over to the couch. We talk for a while, sipping our wine. You turn to place your empty glass on the table, then reach for mine. You lean in, and rest your hand on my thigh.

"I don't want to push you into..." you trail off as I rest my hand on yours.

"You're not," I say quietly. "But I get the first move."

I move my hand and rest it on your crotch, stroking you through the fabric that separates us. I run my other hand across your chest before lowing to my knees in front of you. I unbutton your jeans and unzip them slowly.

Your cock is growing hard, and as I move to remove your pants & boxers, you raise our hips to allow them to fall to the floor. Nothing separates me from you now, and I lower my head to meet your skin. I kiss the base of your penis, taking you in my hand. I lick up your shaft, and stroke up behind my tongue. Once, twice ... three times I repeat this action.

You are fully hard now, and I wrap my lips around your head, sucking gently. I tap my tongue just under the tip, and you groan and wrap your hand around my head.

I pull back a little, and run my tongue around you before taking you fully inside my mouth. Pausing briefly, I rake my nails lightly across your balls. I suck harder as I come back up, and you wrap your fingers through my hair, pushing gently on my head to coerce me back down. I go along with you, swirling my tongue around your cock as I suck you off.

I feel you tense, and you push down on my head firmly. Your cock is filling my mouth now, and I feel your hot cum splash against the back of my throat, and I continue to suck on your cock as you cum. You finally release your grip on my head, and I come up slowly. I suck gently on the tip of your penis, tasting your cum.

You sink back into the couch, and I stand up to sit next to you. "I call the score even now."

"No way," you say. "You're way ahead now!"

"Didn't I tell you I always win?" I say, raising an eyebrow.

"I might have to challenge that notion," you laugh, "but I need to recover from that first!"

"More wine?" I ask.

"Sure."

I get up to go pour us another glass, and I hear you say, "Hey! How come you still have all your clothes, and I'm sitting here half naked??"

"Dunno. Is that a hint that you'd like for me not to?" I ask as I hand you your glass.

You take it in one hand and reach up for my sweater with the other. You pull me in closer, and set your glass down. Looking up at me, you unbutton my jeans, letting them fall to the floor. You notice the black lace panties I am swearing, and move one hand to my crotch. You slide your hand under the fabric, and lightly rub my clit with your fingertips. I inhale sharply, and reach out to brace myself on your shoulder.

You take my wine glass with your other hand and set it next to yours. You turn me to sit on the couch next to you and push me back gently. I move to rest my ankle on the back of the couch, and you continue to stroke me with your thumb. Slowly you slip a finger deep inside me.

You pull out to rub some of my juices on my clit, and you press on me firmly. You slip two fingers into my waiting pussy, and begin to fuck me with your hand. You roll my clit between your fingertips, and the motion is just enough to send me over the edge. My cunt tightens around your fingers, and you continue to rub me firmly, drawing out my orgasm. My back arches and I cry out as I reach a final peak.

You slow your movements and allow me to come down. As you slide your fingers out of my pussy, I reach for your hand to pull it toward my mouth. I suck gently on your fingers, tasting myself on you.

I sit up, and lean in to you. "I ... umm ... I know we really never discussed what would happen if we were ever, well, together ... but ... I think I would really like you to stay tonight. I'd kind of like to keep exploring."

"Me too," you say.

"Well, we could wait a little while, or..." I start to say.

You respond by reaching over to take off my sweater. Caressing my breasts through the thin lace, you lean in to reach around and unfasten my bra. As you slip it over my shoulders, I suggest we move back to my bedroom, a suggestion you readily agree with.

We get to my room, and I sit on the bed. You push me so I'm lying on my back. Positioning yourself beside me, you place a hand on each of my breasts. You push them together, and lick down my now pronounced cleavage. You pinch my nipples, hard, and I gasp.

"I'm sorry," you say, as you move your hands away. I grab your wrists and move you back. "Harder," I command.

You do as I ask, pinching harder this time, and I moan with pleasure. I feel my excitement growing, and beg you to fuck me.

Instructing me to kneel on the bed, you move to stand at the edge behind me. You slide your cock across my wet slit and enter my waiting tunnel smoothly. I groan as the pleasure washes over me.

You glide your hands across my back, and they come to rest on my hips. You're fucking me steadily, and I rock back to meet you on every stroke.

You become more deliberate, going a little deeper, a little harder, with every stroke. You tell me you're about to cum, and I request that you cum in my mouth so I can taste and swallow you again.

You pull out and I quickly move to position my mouth at your throbbing cock. I take you in just in time to again feel your cum hitting my throat. I suck on you gently, and lick up slowly.

We collapse on the bed and rest silently for a couple minutes.

"If I spend the night...," you say hesitantly.

"There's more of that to look forward to, if you like... or not." I say quietly.

"So ... am I sleeping here, then?" you grin.