Two For Starters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rex Siter
Rex Siter
286 Followers

Totally naked I hurried upstairs and turned on the shower. Checking the temperature I stepped in and as the water hit my tingling skin Vince was suddenly there beside me, his body smooth against mine. Somehow then Baz squeezed in beside him. "Thought you might like a hand," Vince said, rubbing a soapy hand over my breasts, while Baz's hands moved down my back and cupped my buttocks. The movement of their hands felt like it was bringing all my nerve endings pulsing to the surface of my skin. For my part I began soaping them, very aware as bodies turned that their penises were almost fully risen, as they struck against my buttocks and thighs.

I reached down and soaped around Vince's erection, and then handled his balls and heard him give a little grunt of pleasure. Baz's fingers were rubbing soapily between the cheeks of my ass, the fingers doing a little probing which, surprising to me, was not at all unpleasant. I turned and began soaping Baz's erection, that large black organ pointed up at me as though demanding extra attention. As the soap washed away I bent quickly and kissed the bulbous head. When I stood up I could feel Vince's penis pushing against my ass. Then his soaped hands moved between my legs, gently washing away our earlier activity, and the pulsing sensations he was creating down there told me that it wasn't going to be long before we had some further activity.

We stood there for another minute or two allowing the water to wash away the soap. My hands busily stroked each of their now fully tumescent organs, while Vince kissed and nibbled at my breasts and Baz stroked my buttocks, occasionally allowing a finger to explore along the crack.

When we had dried I allowed the pair of them to carry me into my bedroom where they set me down on the double bed. I lay back and Baz lay alongside me, kissing me deeply, and I realised that in spite of the other things he had done to me, this was our first kiss. He was good. His tongue, warm and probing, electrified my mouth. That sensation was quickly overtaken when I felt Vince's mouth and tongue exploring around my pussy lips and his fingers roaming further back inserted deep into my vagina. It was hard for me to believe what I had been missing for so long.

Then Vince spread his hand and a finger touch my ass hole making me jerk. But when the finger probed deeper and slid into that nether region, I gasped, in spite of Baz's mouth on mine. And it wasn't a gasp of pain. It was more of amazement at how pleasant it had felt. I reached out and laid my fingers around Baz's penis, fingered the shaft and he took his mouth from mine shifted a little so that his penis was near my face. Without hesitation I took it into my mouth and began by tonguing the swollen head, before drawing it right to the back of my throat. This time Baz's hips began to move backwards and forwards in time with my sucking and I began to wonder what would happen if he should ejaculate while still in my mouth. The thought to my still innocent mind was horrendous. But now I felt Vince lifting my hips from the bed, placing my legs over his shoulders. I felt his penis touch at my vaginal lips but then move lower. Surely he wasn't going to--to try to put it in there. Not in my ass. I began to wriggle, but both men thought it was with pleasure, and Baz's lance went deeper into my mouth and I felt a moment of pain as Vince's cock slid past the portals of my ass.

"It'll be all right," I heard him whisper.

And as he moved deeper and deeper towards my lower bowel I found it was all right. It was more than all right. The pain didn't go away, but it was overlaid by wave after wave of ecstatic spasms and I found myself pushing my body against Vince's hips until I felt his balls strike against my buttocks. Back and forward, back and forward he rode. And each stroke increased my growing excitement. I began slurping hungrily on Baz'z penis wanting everything to push me over the edge.

Vince's pace increased as I heard Baz begin to gurgle wildly and the next instant his penis head struck against the back of my throat pulsing like crazy and I was aware of the spurts of sperm he was pumping down my throat. After my earlier doubts, to swallow seemed the obvious solution and it felt that I was downing gallons as Baz heaved and heaved into my willing mouth.

My own orgasm was seconds away as Vince began to grunt and with one huge thrust he was pumping his seed up into my bowel and almost on cue I screamed, and tossed my head, an action which dislodged Baz's shrinking penis and a trail of his semen dribbled out with him. Licking at it as my orgasm engulfed me I found it tangy but not too bad to taste. Then I was lost in a mist of floating pleasure my hips jerking like fury against Vince. Never wanting this moment to end. When it did end I felt that at last I was a complete woman.

When Vince and Baz left Vince asked if they could come back another time, "For the furniture, of course." he laughed, and kissed me. Yes, it had been a good initiation.

Rex Siter
Rex Siter
286 Followers
12