Two for the Price of One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Billy slid the big hard organ back into her gaping mouth, Susie contemplated the fucking she was about to get. She'd had lovers who were big - maybe 8 inches. Her biggest vibrator was about the same size. But Billy was bigger in every respect - most importantly, thicker. But there was nothing she could do about it - she'd asked him to fuck her before she'd known what she was letting herself in for. She could hardly cry rape, dressed and trussed as she was. However, the prospect of a serious monster cock inside her was almost as intimidating as it was exciting.

Her sucking was clearly exciting him, and his cock began to throb. Then abruptly he pulled out of her mouth, clearly trying very hard to control himself. "Ooh, you white bitch. You almost sucked this poor black boy dry! Now you's gonna get the fucking you deserve. Open up, white lady - ah's a comin' in!"

"Please" she said hoarsely "please be gentle! Use lots of lube - in the bedside drawer!" Guy slipped off the bed, retrieved 2 condoms and the tube of lubricant, smeared some on his fingers and then passed it to Billy.

As Billy straddled Susie's chest, rolling on a condom that seemed several sizes too small for him and then applying the cool jelly around the rubber, Guy returned to her pussy. He licked her clit a couple of times, then dipped two lubed fingers back into her vagina, slipped an arm under her leg and re-inserted another digit into her anus. A few more licks and some dextrous fingerwork and Susie was squealing and wriggling in appreciation.

Billy knelt up on the bed, towering menacingly over her, and Guy slid to one side, removing his fingers from Susie's vagina and bottom. "She's all yours, Bill. Just don't stretch her too much - I want some pussy too," he said. Billy carefully moved back between Susie's legs.

Susie opened her legs wider. She glanced in the cheval mirror, and could just see an angled view of Billy, his tight bum muscles tense, his cock in his hand, being pointed at her pussy. "It won't fit! It'll never go in!" she thought in renewed panic.

Then she felt the slippery head of his tightly-sheathed cock being pressed against her slit and then slowly slid backwards. He teased the opening of her vagina with its big, rounded tip, then moved it further back.

"'Fuck me how you like.'" Billy mimicked her phrase in a high-pitched, girlie tone, and rested the head of his cock against her now-lubricated sphincter.

"NO!" she cried out, "PLEASE! Not my bum! You're too big! Please, not there! Oh Christ NO!"

"Then where you want this big nigga dick, lady?"

"My pussy. Please - gently - fuck my pussy!"

"OK white lady. Open wide - say 'Aaah'" crooned Billy. She opened her legs a little wider, but Billy put his palms on her inner thighs and pressed down hard to open them wider still, and she had to arch her back and tilt her pelvis up to comply. His cock-head pressed against her inner lips.

"Gotta spread 'em good if you wanna ride ma rocket!" he grinned down at her. Then she closed her eyes and gasped as he pushed.

She could feel the rounded tip gradually opening her up, but beyond the point where the head normally slips in she could still feel the diameter increasing. With barely an inch inside her, she was opened more than ever before.

"A - A - AH!" she gasped. Her eyelids fluttered open, and Billy was grinning down at her.

"No. The word is 'Aaaah'" he grinned, and pushed a little harder. At the same time, Guy slipped his hand between their bodies, and started stroking her clit. His other hand slid under her thigh, and he resumed his anal probing. The stretching sensation became intense, 'til she thought she could take no more - and then beyond. The pressure on her clit and anus added to the complex sensations coming from her abdomen.

She felt utterly helpless as Billy continued to slide his cock into her - pulling, stretching her like never before. The last time her pussy had been stretched like this was when she'd given birth to Gemma, and she'd worked hard since then to restore the tightness. She was now being overwhelmed by the feeling of being slowly and utterly filled, as he sank deeper and deeper, deeper and thicker than any cock she had ever had, stretching her in the very depths of her vagina.

"Uuh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she gasped. His cock seemed to be even thicker at the base than at the head, so there was no point of respite when the stretching stopped. She felt that this monster was going to split her apart. She was beginning to feel pain as her opening was made even wider.

Then she felt his hips make contact with her thighs, and the pressure on her clit increased as his body pressed against Guy's fingers. He was all the way in. Her vagina had swallowed the whole length of him. She let out a long sigh - "Aaaaaah!"

Billy leaned over her, his arms either side of her chest, and grinned. "Big enough for the white lady?" Before she could reply, he pulled back and thrust in a fraction, making her catch her breath.

"Right," she thought, "two can play at that game" and she squeezed her pussy muscles around him, proud of the control she could exert even now, stretched almost to tearing-point, after years of pelvic floor exercises.

"Oh Oh Oh!" he cried out.

"Tight enough for the horny nigger?" she gasped back.

"Lady, you'se asking for trouble, and I'm the one to give it!" Billy replied with a wicked grin. He pulled back a little more rapidly than he had entered, and thrust back in at the same speed. Then he did it again, a little quicker still.

With a cock that size he couldn't miss her G-spot, and it was unsurprising that Susie gasped with each thrust and withdrawal - half with discomfort, half with a rising excitement. She lifted her heels off the mattress, and wrapped her long legs around him, encircling his waist and pressing her sharp heels, like spurs, into his bottom.

As a result, the next thrust was deeper still, and she cried out. Billy started crooning in her ear "And all because - the lady loves - black - cock!" thrusting with each word he emphasised.

They were finding a natural rhythm, but while Billy had the breath and stamina to make jokes, all Susie could manage was "Uh! Uh! Uh!" in time with his thrusts. She was concentrating on opening her legs as wide as she could. Even so, each thrust carried her up the bed, and the fit was so tight that each withdrawal dragged her back down, tugging at her neck chain and partly choking her.

Then things suddenly got more complicated. Guy adjusted the rhythm of his clit-stroking to be in time with Billy's thrusting, and then inserted a second digit into her tight sphincter. She squealed, and a little tremor ran through her body. As Guy began to twist and thrust with his fingers at the same tempo, she was again heading for sensual overload.

But suddenly Billy stopped. He leaned back on his heels, and pulled right out of her, making her give a gasp of concern and disappointment. He unwrapped her legs from his body, gestured for Guy to pull back too, and then effortlessly lifted her up and flipped her onto her front. To keep her hot, he put his hand into her pussy, and then ran his fingers through her slit from front to back, sliding across her perineum and anus, which he rubbed with his fingertip.

Misunderstanding his actions, Susie cried out in panic. "I said NO! Don't try to put it in my arse, PLEASE!"

Billy slid onto the bed beside her, stroked her hair and trailed a finger along her lower lip. "Lady, it never even crossed ma mind. But now you mention it.." and then laughed at the look of alarm on her face. He straightened the chains on her restraints, then said "Git yo' tight little white ass in the air" - her eyes widened - "I's comin' in underneath baby, an' I want you to wriggle yo' sweet pussy down ma dick."

Relieved that he just wanted to change position, she lifted up on all fours, and he slid his shiny athletic frame under her. She straddled his hips, but the restraints would barely allow her to kneel upright - she couldn't reach his cock with her hands.

"Take these off for me" she asked "then I can guide your cock up me."

"No need, Lady" said Billy, "Ah'll do that for ya. All you has to do is push yo' sweet lil' pink pussy down on me." He lifted his cock upright, placing the tip at her entrance, and she carefully and slowly pressed her body down. It was like being impaled, and she marvelled at how long it took until her buttocks came to rest on his thighs. In this position the penetration was even deeper, if that was possible, and she let out a long "oooooh!"

"Guy, will you please resume yo' sterling efforts at the Lady's rear entrance?" Billy asked.

Before Susie could say anything, first one, then a second finger were re-inserted, twisted and turned. She was beginning to go wild with the powerful sensations from both orifices, and started to ride Billy's pole harder and faster.

Each monster thrust was a powerful cocktail of sensations - intense pleasure and a little erotic pain. She was really getting into the rhythm when Guy abruptly pulled his clever fingers out of her, just as she'd slithered down to the base of Billy's slippery cock. Then suddenly she felt Guy shift on the bed, and a hand on her shoulder. He kissed her neck, and then pushed her forward, towards Billy's face. She took the opportunity to kiss her "horny nigger" but was still wondering what Guy was up to when Billy wrapped his strong arms round her.

A second later she felt the unmistakable sensation of a cock-head being pressed against her anus. "NO!" she cried out, and tried to sit up, but Billy held her down, and Guy pressed hard into her back. And into her back passage.

Fortunately, Guy's finger work had loosened her up, and he'd used copious amounts of lube, so after a token resistance, which hurt a little, her sphincter surrendered and let the invader in. She let out a series of cries and moans as Guy's cock stretched her dark tunnel, made even tighter by the stretch in her cunt.

Ignoring her protests, Guy slowly entered her with his full length, until his pubic hairs pressed on her buttocks. Now Susie was pinned on two spikes, sandwiched between two horny boys intent on simultaneously enjoying her body. She had imagined sucking Guy off again while Billy fucked her, or maybe fucking them serially, but not this.

"Now this, Lady, is what we call double penetration. You should be able to feel our cocks rubbing together through the walls of yo' cunt and ass" Billy grinned mischievously up at her.

Suzy's eyes smarted with running mascara, and she felt as if her entire abdomen was being stretched in all directions. "AH! It's also called - AH! - anal rape!" Susie replied with some annoyance. "I said 'NO'!"

"Sssh white lady! Just hold on and see how you enjoy the ride. Anyway, I thought yo' ass was off limits just to us niggas. Ain't no reason why a nice, well-behaved little white boy shouldn't plug that hole for ya!"

Susie's pussy and arse were gripping the boys' cocks very tightly. The sensations were overwhelmingly intense - a blend of pleasure and pain. She'd had anal sex several times before, but it had never been particularly successful, and she'd never tried double penetration. This was something entirely new, entirely wild - and more than a bit worrying.

Slowly and carefully both boys started a rocking motion, creating small movements of their cocks inside her holes, causing her to loosen up a little, and the sensations to become more pleasurable. Billy was kissing her, one hand stoking her hair and the other rubbing across her tits. Guy kept kissing her neck and shoulders, and then reached around her body to cup her mound and start to stroke her clit. The needle on her internal sensation-meter swung over strongly into the pleasure zone, and she moaned deep in her throat.

Encouraged, Guy slowly eased back a couple of inches, and thrust again, all the way in. Wow! Then he hugged really close, and with one hand on her pussy and the other on a breast began to pull her body up. She followed his lead, rising about halfway up Billy's cock before sinking down again. Then Guy pulled back again, further this time, until just the head of his cock was inside her, and pushed back firmly, whilst still strumming her clit.

At the same time Billy used his strong abdominal muscles to move his giant cock around inside her - just a small movement, all that was really possible given his size and her tightness, but one that put extra pressure on her G-spot. She cried out. Then Guy again lifted her up Billy's cock, higher this time, and then firmly down.

Then several things happened in very quick succession. She could feel the orgasm building in her. "Frig my clit! Frig my clit!" she gasped. Guy was just on the back stroke, pulling out almost all the way. He rubbed her clit in long strokes, and thrust his cock back in quite hard.

As he did so, he cried out, and she felt the strong contractions in her arse that told her that Guy couldn't hold on any longer. His youthful cries in her ear brought her own orgasm closer. After a few seconds he and Billy somehow managed to lift her up again, so that the tip of Billy's cock emerged from her cunt, and he had to hold it upright with his hand. She moaned with frustration at being so empty at such a moment, and then cried out in amazement as she was pulled down hard onto the full length of his cock.

The world went into slow motion as a series of dramatic and powerful sensations overwhelmed her body. Her G-spot throbbed, and her cunt went into ripples of delight. Her clit seemed to explode, and electric shocks coursed through her, swirling in her abdomen, across her breasts, through her nipples.

Guy's cock still throbbed in her arse, which responded by going into wild spasms, gripping and releasing the intruding flesh. And she came, violently, dramatically, just as Billy's cock pulsed powerfully in her cunt, and he cried out loudly. Within moments, all three of them were in the throes of mutual orgasm.

When she regained consciousness, she was sprawled across Billy's chest, with Guy lying along her back. She was giggling uncontrollably like a schoolgirl, and experiencing some wild shudders. Her whole body seemed to tingle, like she'd just been struck by lightning.

Slowly, carefully, Guy eased his now-limp cock from her anus, while Billy held her tightly against his broad chest, kissed her eyelids and stroked her hair and shoulders. Their bodies were slick with perspiration, and all she could hear was heavy breathing and birdsong. Then she realised she'd left the window open. She giggled again - the neighbours already had a pretty good idea of what she got up to. Now they had some more to gossip about.

12