Two Free Tickets Pt. 02

Story Info
Sexy memories slip through the amnesia.
4.9k words
4.62
19.7k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akaece
akaece
21 Followers

Ardwin didn't waste much time getting to Derek's place the next day. He'd gotten Derek's number the day before so that they could coordinate the ride to the show the night before, and he sent him a message to let him know that he'd be coming over to pick up his missing jacket around noon. Ardwin found himself feeling a little off as he drove over there. When he thought back to after the hypnotist's show last night - they had both just fallen asleep there; he knew that - he remembered a strange moment when he'd started to remember something that had happened at the show. He also remembered, quite vividly, immediately losing interest and dropping the train of thought.

The next morning, that memory was intensely interesting to Ardwin, because he couldn't call to mind the thing he had definitely started to remember the night before. It was the strangest thing to remember the remembering but forget the memory, and Ardwin just couldn't put it out of his head. The more he thought about it, the stranger the whole thing seemed. It was so odd that they had both fallen asleep in the front row of a hypnotist's show and that nobody had thought to wake them. Last night, it had seemed like a perfectly normal sequence of events...

But, the morning after, he was powerless to remember anything else, no matter how strange it seemed to him. With the night sealed off to his mind, he was forced to accept what he remembered happening as the truth - that is, that nothing happened. He wasn't called up to the stage. He wasn't hypnotized. He never stripped on the stage, never posed for the audience, and Derek never fucked Ardwin on stage for everyone in the theater to see. They had just fallen asleep when the hypnotist was setting up the show, and Ardwin had simply forgotten his jacket after it.

By the time Ardwin reached Derek's door, he had made himself certain of that fact - nothing else could have happened for him to remember, because he didn't remember anything. Ardwin knocked, and a few seconds later, Derek opened it for him.

"Hey, Ardwin," he said. Derek looked a bit out-of-sorts. His eyes were red, and it looked like he hadn't slept much the night before.

"Hey, Derek," Ardwin said. After a pause, he added. "Are... You feeling alright?"

Derek shook his head. "No. I mean, I don't know. Would you mind coming in for a minute? I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to, but... Well, I mean, there's not really anyone else around to talk to about it."

Ardwin, concerned, agreed and went inside. He sat in a sofa, and Derek sat on a couch. "So, after I got back from the show last night, I couldn't get this thought out of my head. I mean, help me out - I'm not crazy; we didn't get hypnotized or anything there, right?"

Ardwin blinked. "No... No, we just fell asleep."

"Right." Derek nodded. "So, this was all me, then. It's weird - I just couldn't stop thinking that I should break up with my girlfriend. I mean, I hadn't really considered it before, but all of a sudden, I just couldn't get the thought out of my head. And the more I thought about it, I was just like... Holy shit, that's right, isn't it?"

Ardwin shuffled his position around in his seat, growing uncomfortable. He didn't really know Derek well enough to be talking about this kind of thing. "Uh... I mean, I don't really know her, but..."

"I mean, she just... She's mean to me. I couldn't remember any time she's been nice to me."

"Never?"

"I mean, I'm sure, but..." Derek paused. "Not that I can remember."

"Well, uh... That sucks, man," Ardwin said. "Are you going to do anything about it?"

"Already did," Derek said. "Last night, I called her up while she was out. She, uh, still hasn't come by to pick up her stuff. She might tomorrow, I guess."

Ardwin blinked. "Oh. Well, then, I'm sure it's for the best." He didn't much like this weird, impulsive behavior. If Derek was going crazy, he was eager to get his jacket and get out of there.

"Yeah, yeah." Derek sighed. "I'm just sad I wasted so much time just not even thinking to do it. But, anyways, I guess I just wanted to tell someone about it. I don't need to bother you anymore about it." That relieved Ardwin. "Anyways, I've got your jacket folded up in my bedroom; I'll go get it. Be right back."

"Thanks," Ardwin said, and Derek got up to go fetch it. Ardwin was a bit stunned. Derek hadn't seemed so off last night. Ardwin supposed that he had been feeling a bit strange himself, but not to that extent. Maybe this was something that had been bothering Derek for a while.

More importantly, though, where was Derek? Ardwin turned around - and Derek was standing right behind him, holding his jacket and just sort of staring down at Ardwin. "Oh! Uh... Derek?"

Derek sniffed the air. "Hhhhhey," he said, his voice wavering softly, "Do you smell anything, uh... Funny?"

Ardwin's eyes were wide. "No. C-can I have my jacket?"

"Yeah, yeah, just... Just one second." Derek leaned forward and took a deep breath in through his nose. "I think it's... You, dude."

Ardwin, keeping his eyes on Derek, turned to sniff his own shirt. He didn't smell anything. "Uh, no. No, I think it's just you, Derek. You're acting weird. Try to calm down; just take a deep breath, and-"

"Oh, man, I could take deep breaths all day if everything smelled like..." Derek breathed in again and shuddered. He started blushing. "Mnf. Like, uh... That." Ardwin was paralyzed with fear as Derek, unable to stop himself, put his hands on the back of the sofa and leaned forward to breathe in the scent. "It's your hair, I knew it, it just smells so..." Derek looked down, and his eyes met Ardwin's. Ardwin could have sworn he saw something change back behind them. "So fucking... Hot?"

Ardwin began to rise up out of his seat. Derek reached out for his shoulder - Ardwin tried to brush his hand away, but Derek's grip was insistent. Suddenly, Ardwin felt like putty - like he was made to be played with by Derek's hand, like... Ardwin shook his head, then opened his mouth and closed it a few times, trying to find words. "Derek, what's... What's wrong with you?"

Derek didn't reply; he put the jacket on the back of the sofa and took Ardwin's other shoulder. He tugged at Ardwin, trying to draw him up into his seat. "C'mere, I wanna... Do, uh..."

Ardwin wanted to run, but he found he couldn't do anything but get up on his knees in the seat, bringing his face closer to Derek's. "N-no, Derek... This is so fucking weird, dude, you gotta let go of me; I..."

"No, no, Ardwin, I remember now, I... We forgot, but... Oh my God, Ardwin!"

Ardwin didn't even have a chance to flinch away before Derek kissed him. He squeezed his eyes shut and tried to cringe away, but there was something in his head telling him to stay - stay, and kiss, because the taste of his lips, his tongue, was amazing. Ardwin was still resisting - he had to resist, because if he didn't, he'd remember what happened, he'd forget why he was resisting, and wouldn't want to do anything but-

Ardwin tore himself away from Derek. "No! Derek, you can't just, just take me and, and-"

"Shh." Derek giggled as Ardwin's voice died down in an instant. "Go ahead and remember, Ardwin." Arwin's eyes opened wide, and then their lids drooped and fluttered as a smile spread over his face. How could they have ever forgotten? "Come kiss me again." Ardwin did so without hesitation, locking lips with Derek and kissing him deep. Derek smiled and breathed in the scent on Ardwin that had made him remember all they had forgotten. He pushed Ardwin away from his face after a moment, and Ardwin complained with a soft mewl. "Ardwin, I'm so, so fucking horny, and you, your face... Just..." Derek tried to remember what he needed to say. "Go back to... Back to the forest, Ardwin."

Ardwin did. In his mind, it bloomed around him, and he faded back into the dream and the trance that came with it. He felt another hand take his own and lead him away from where he'd been, and he stumbled along after it. Somewhere along the way, he stopped. Something told him that he should take his shirt off, and he did. He was praised for doing so, and then he was told to take his pants off. Ardwin did that, too. Not long after, new clothes floated out, hanging in the air in front of him. Not even really taking the time to notice what sort of clothes they were, he was suddenly eager to wear them, and he snatched them up and slipped himself into them.

From there, it was a short trip farther down the path he thought he was on - then he came back to, sort of, in Derek's bed, laying face-down. He was somewhat aware again, but it was a dim awareness, and he hardly felt anything about his situation. Derek's voice hit his ears. "Fold your arms behind your back. I wanna try something."

Ardwin's head was swimming, but he complied. Ardwin wore a faded purple tanktop and pastel-purple-and-white striped thigh-high socks. Derek had remembered how much he'd liked how Ardwin had looked when the hypnotist had made him dress up in the woman's dress, and, still having had some of his now-ex-girlfriend's clothes in the closet, had wanted to see what Ardwin looked like in another outfit. He found that quite liked the look - the top didn't go down far enough to cover Ardwin's butt, and the gap between it and the thigh-high socks made for a delicious view.

Derek crawled on the bed over him, holding a wadded length of soft black rope. He and his girlfriend had gotten the bondage rope at some point, but they had never found the time to try it out - and now, they never would. But something had been itching in his mind since the moment he saw Ardwin that day, a desire to control, to dominate. He hadn't been able to admit it until the scent of that particular type of shampoo in Ardwin's hair had kicked off a trigger the hypnotist had put in his head. Now that it had, he had admitted to himself that he wanted to make Ardwin his - and he had remembered that he had the tools to do so.

Even as he wrapped the rope around Ardwin's forearms and bound them together, though, he clearly wasn't totally in control of himself. His cock threatened to split the seams of his jeans, and a tickle in his brain was telling him that this isn't normal. He wouldn't have been tying up a guy that he found so hot that he wanted to cum before he even had his pants off yesterday. Derek wasn't too concerned about that. He wasn't too concerned with anything but getting the rope tied around Ardwin's limbs. He didn't even really need the rope to keep Ardwin still, but deep inside he wanted to do everything he could to take control of Ardwin, body and mind.

When Ardwin finally really woke back up, it was in response to a snap of Derek's fingers. Almost immediately, he freaked out, trying to pull his arms apart and roll over. Derek had a hand pressed between his shoulder blades, and without his arms to push himself up, Ardwin couldn't get himself up. Rather than screaming, Ardwin couldn't do much more than whine - it was as though his voice had been taken from him. Derek traced a finger down Ardwin's spine, and Ardwin found himself suddenly calmer.

"Shh, Ardwin." Derek grabbed Ardwin's ass and gave it a squeeze. Ardwin only then realized that his pants had been taken off. Somehow, despite his situation, his dick was rock-hard against the plush comforter on the bed. "Hmm, I wonder if it still works if I say..." There was a pause, and Ardwin wanted to interrupt Derek, beg him not to say it, do anything to keep what he knew was coming from happening. But he couldn't - he couldn't make himself speak, and the trigger word came. "Red-hot."

Ardwin's throat finally found its voice, but it came out in a moan rather than a protest. His hips raised and came down, grinding his cock against the mattress. Above him, Derek was hardly faring much better - he hastily took his hand off of Ardwin and struggled out of his pants, muttering, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," over and over again to himself as he tried to keep himself from blowing his load. When he had calmed down a bit - that being a pretty relative thing, because he was still stroking his cock - he exhaled hard as Ardwin writhed beneath him. "O-okay, uh, so that one works on me too, now. How're you doing, Ardwin?"

Ardwin's mouth started moving to speak before he'd even found the words to say. "Fuck, f-fuck Derek, what did you do, why do I want you to fuck me so bad," he whined.

"Nng, Ardwin, I'd explain, but... Fuck, I gotta get the lube. You... Hang on." Derek snapped his fingers, and Ardwin froze on the bed. "Lay here on the bed and whisper red..." Derek paused. "Uh, whisper the words red... And then, hot..." Derek waited to see if he'd triggered himself, and he hadn't - his cock wasn't throbbing any more than before, at least. "Whisper those words to yourself, over and over again, while I go get ready."

There was another snap, and Ardwin was awake again with words already in his mouth. "Hot," he heard himself say, and it was immediately accompanied by a feeling of pleasure that he was helpless beneath. Before he'd even finished riding the wave of pleasure, he was whispering again. "Red..." He sucked in air, trying to keep himself from finishing the trigger, but he couldn't keep the word bottled up. "Hot." His arms instinctively tried to reach out and grab the comforter, grab the pillows, grab anything - but they were tied, and he couldn't even hold onto anything. And it just kept getting worse - he spoke the trigger, over, and over, and over again, and with every time he spoke it he dripped another dollop of precum onto Derek's bed.

After what seemed to Ardwin like ages - but probably wasn't much more than a minute - Derek returned with a bottle of lube. He hadn't even waited to return to spread it over his own cock. He stroked it, eagerly, but had to pause every few moments and stop every stroke short to keep himself from cumming. He wanted to cum inside Ardwin, and nowhere else.

"You haven't made too much of a mess, have you, Ardwin?" Under his breath, Ardwin muttered the trigger to himself again, and Derek giggled as Ardwin's hips rolled. "I don't even care. Just keep sayin' it."

Ardwin did, and Derek hopped up onto the bed, back on top of Ardwin. Ardwin grunted, but that only interrupted his repetition for a moment. He kept saying the words that were sucking him down deeper and deeper into powerless desire, in a voice quieter than Derek could hear. Eventually, he felt the tip of Derek's cock press against his asshole. The feelings of the night before came rushing back to him, and it was a mercy that he still couldn't seem to cum without Derek doing so first.

Derek grabbed onto the rope around Ardwin's arms, holding him still as he slid his cock into Ardwin for the second time in the last 24 hours. Knowing he didn't have long, he began to pump in and out of Ardwin. The feeling of the cock sliding in and out of his ass broke Ardwin's composure - his whispers turned to moans despite his best efforts, and he was, before long, saying the trigger loud enough that Derek could hear it. "Red... Hot." The first time was enough to break Derek - not ten pumps into Ardwin, and he was cumming, squeezing his eyes shut and digging his fingers into the rope as he felt himself throb inside Ardwin's tight hole.

"Red... H-h-hot." Ardwin's voice was a wavery mess - he was cumming all over Derek's bed as he spoke. The pleasure doubled for both of them, and to Ardwin's delight, Derek bottomed out in Ardwin, pressing up against his prostate and milking him for all he was worth. The orgasm lasted even longer than the one from the night before for both of them - with Ardwin finding it impossible to stop repeating the trigger, Derek was finding it impossible to come down, to pull out of Ardwin, to stop filling him up with white-hot and sticky seed - and impossible to stop listening to that wonderful trigger. Red-hot.

When the limits of his body caught up with his desires, he snapped his fingers, and Ardwin fell silent mid-word. "G-good boy," Derek said, as he pulled out of Ardwin and spilled and dripped cum onto the bed. It pooled between Ardwin's thighs, mingling with Ardwin's own semen on the blanket and on the fabric of the socks he wore.

Later that day, Ardwin found himself back in his own apartment. He didn't remember much of his trip to Derek's place. That fact didn't bother him, though. He was sore, and exhausted, and there were strange marks on his arms. None of that bothered him, either. Ardwin felt happy and contented, and there was a smile on his face all weekend.

***

Ardwin didn't see Derek until work on Monday. Of course, Ardwin didn't think much of seeing Derek - they shared a wave and a smile with each other, both remembering only their faux pas at the hypnotist's show on Friday. It hadn't made too much of an impression on them - not much of an impression that they were aware of, anyhow. Neither of them really even remembered the hypnotist's name.

The day proceeded as usual, with Ardwin working at a register and Derek stocking supplies in the back. They didn't see one another again until lunchtime, and even then, they hardly acknowledged each other any more than they had in the morning. They ate at the same time, but, not having much to talk about - Ardwin still felt a bit awkward about what Derek had told him about his break-up - they ate at different tables.

The time came around, though, when Derek drifted too close to Ardwin. Everyone else had left the breakroom, and Derek was just passing Ardwin by to throw his leftovers out. Again, Derek caught a scent that was familiar, but the memory was distant. He returned to Ardwin after a few seconds, looking down curiously at what Ardwin was eating. Ardwin, feeling the presence over his shoulder, looked to see who it was.

"Derek?" Ardwin's eyes met Derek's, and he saw a strange look in them - a look he only thought that he was seeing for the first time.

"Oh, uh, hey Ardwin. I was just trying to see what you had for lunch, it smelled really familiar, or... Something, and..."

Ardwin looked from Derek to his lunch, and then held it up slightly. "It's, uh, turkey sandwich."

"Yeah, yeah, I figured it out." Derek tilted his head back and inhaled. "I remember."

"Derek..." Ardwin set his sandwich down. "Are you sure you're okay? Do you need to take a couple days off, or something? I mean, I know you and your girlfriend just, you know..."

Derek looked down at Ardwin, still smiling. "Oh, no. No, it's not that at all. It's just, uh, a little funny knowing it, when you don't, but, uh..." He looked down - at his feet, Ardwin thought. "We're probably gonna have to make this fast, this time." Ardwin's eyes followed Derek's as they looked to the door.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, man, but... I gotta say, it's kinda creeping me out; I really think you should-"

Suddenly, Derek's hand was tousling Ardwin's hair. "Shh." Ardwin fell silent, feeling fuzzy-headed, and Derek laughed. "Oh! It doesn't get old. You just look so cute, and... Nnf." Derek took a deep breath, steeling himself. "Okay, you just stay here and get warmed up, get nice, and..." Derek winced in preparation. "Red-hot, and... Oh... Fuck, I knew that was a bad idea! Oh, God."

As bad as it was for Derek, it was worse for Ardwin, who hadn't seen it coming. He'd dropped his sandwich, and when Derek looked back down at him, his eyes were rolled up and he was biting his lip, squeezing his knees together and rubbing his suddenly-erect dick on his thighs. "Well... Alright. Yeah. You do that!" He gave Ardwin's hair another toss, then headed off to lock the door.

akaece
akaece
21 Followers
12