Two Friends

Story Info
Two friends realise their lifelong lust for each other.
1.4k words
3.5
25.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her straight blond hair cascaded around her pale neck as she shook her hair and smiled at him, her deep soulful eyes captured his as her pink lips curved into a soft smile. She sipped on her sweet iced tea and placed the clear plastic cup down onto the restaurant table. They had talked nearly non stop from the time they had met, throughout the meal and now a silence had descended on the table. It wasn't uncomfortable in fact it was quite pleasant, the two sat in the dreary low scale restaurant happily finishing their drinks and getting ready to leave.

It was he remembered later, one of the happiest times of his life, just spending time with her. She finished the rest of her iced tea in one gulp and put the cup back, leaning forward she placed her chin on her hands and stared at him. Smiling at her he finished his lukewarm coffee and put it down. Reaching for his wallet he placed the small sum on the table, tipping generously as they had fought about that earlier and stood up. Standing up with him she smiled and put her arm through his and they walked out of the dingy restaurant into the warm summers day.

They chatted a little as they walked together through the semi busyness of the small town he lived in. Without any real direction they walked through a small field, butterflies fluttered over the bright flowers, sipping the nectar from the precious blossoms. They traveled over a small bridge which went over a large pond where fish and turtles snapped lazily at flies that buzzed too close to the water top.

Eventually they reached an old disused dirt path, just for somewhere to go they followed it, it led past a small dirty group of trees, litter crowded the trunks and roots of the once majestic looking oaks. They followed the trodden path across a small field and across another bridge. They came to a worse path, muddy and tattered it looked very difficult to traverse.

Laughing about it they followed the muddy animal trail which led past a construction site. On the right was a deep groove in the earth, it looked like a stream except there was no water inside it. It was overgrown with weeds and tall grass, crickets chirped away in the deep foliage. The two smiled as they walked, it was as close to a perfect day as could be reached.

They came to five trailers in a small row. With a saddened heart he announced he was home, the last trailer in the row was his. She smiled and replied it was OK, she had some time left and would be able to stay with him awhile longer. Smiling at her they walked into his trailer, She sat herself down on his couch while he made her some tea.

Drinking their drinks they laughed and talked at great length about nothing really but they were both enjoying themselves and that was all that mattered.

As they finished their drinks and placed the empty cups onto the carpeted floor another silence descended. Her beautiful eyes caught his once again, there was nothing else in the world for him at that moment except staring into the limpid pool of her soul.

He leaned forward and kissed her without a word. She didn't fight, they both knew it was wrong but both wanted it so badly. She responded to his kiss with passion, her hands traveling up his face pulling him into her. His hand traveled up her black cotton shirt cupping her large soft breast through the cloth. She pulled her lips away from his and moaned out as he brought his lips to her neck, kissing and sucking at the soft skin of her nape, she ran her long slender fingers through his hair and groaned at his warm breath on her neck.

He squeezed and massaged her expansive bosom through her top till she could stand it no longer and pulled the soft fabric of her shirt down. her breasts popping out from under her skin, barely contained by the black laced bra that held them. He tugged at the cups until her breasts spilled out from their restraints and hung invitingly against the tanned skin of her chest.

His fingers focused on a nipple as he rubbed it in concentric circles, urged on by her moaning. She could feel his passion for her spilling out of his body, filling her own for lust and hunger for him. He leaned down and took her nipple in his mouth, his lips closing around her soft aureola, his tongue flickering across the nub as he sucked gently on her soft mounds.

She groaned in pleasure and her hand snaked down his chest and into his pants, his hardness in her hand she smiled and gently stroked it as he sucked on her breast. Pushing him away as her lust took her in full she un zipped him, letting his long erection spill out of his boxer shorts she slid her palm up and down the shaft before with a smile to him she leaned down and took him in her mouth.

Her tongue swirled around his organ as he groaned out at her warm lips pressed against his shaft, sucking his member, she slid her lips up and down his erection, his body responding to her every move he placed his hands upon her head and tugged gently at her hair. She smiled at his touch and continued to suck his member happily.

Her lips smacked together as he pulled her off his member and laid her down on the carpet. She grinned at him as he pulled her pants off exposing her white cotton panties, gently he slid them down the white flesh of her inner thighs and spread her legs wide open for him. She cupped her own breast as he moved his face down to her glistening pearl, his tongue moving from his mouth and gently licking across her nub, she groaned outwardly in pleasure as his moist pink tongue snaked across her clit.

Smiling at her, he licked her pearl softly, his tongue gliding across the hardened nub as he pleasured her with his mouth. Her spare hand moved to his head and clutched his hair as she pushed him into her womanhood moaning in pleasure.

His tongue flicked across her opening, her lips quivering as he pushed his tongue across her soft pink folds. He slid his tongue into her body, it pushed open her moist lips and slid into her tight warm opening as he happily sated himself on her nectar.

Groaning in dismay as he moved away from her moistness she gave him a playful scowl. He grinned in response and flipped her onto her front. The soft inviting flesh of her ass was in his face as she wriggled her hips sexily in his face as he got to his knees.

He pushed his member into her pussy quickly, overcome with lust he thrust his manhood against her soft flesh and groaned wildly making animal noises as his cock plummeted through her tight hole. She leaned her head back in pleasure as his hand grabbed her hair and pulled tight. His weapon slamming into her softness as he mercilessly took her.

She pushed back to meet his every thrust, each pound brining her closer and closer to her final release. She screamed out in absolute ecstasy as he thrusted into her warm tight hole.

His cock rocketed in and out, he almost with drawled completely from her so she could feel every millimeter of his organ inside of her body. Her breasts bounced around underneath her body as he pushed into her body.

With one final thrust his needs were sated, his entire body tensed as his balls tightened against her ass. His cock spasmed inside of her as he released his white milky cum deep into her. She screamed with his release, her own body climaxing as he shot his load. Her pussy tightened around his dick as she orgasmed on him, milking the final few drops from him. He with drew from her and collapsed, she moved over and lay down with him. Their lips met for one final kiss as she got herself together and left the trailer. He would cry for quite some time.