Two Friends in Need Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued, “I expect you to be obedient and do as I tell you without question. Understand that I am going to use you, all of you, if you are obedient you will be rewarded, but if you are not obedient you will be punished. Also understand that if things get too much to handle that all you have to say is the word ‘RED’ and the evening will end without question or reprisals. If you agree to this stand up, remove your panties, place them neatly on the table in front of me, then sit back down with your bare ass resting on the chair. If you do not wish to continue say so and we will enjoy a quiet dinner as Jordan and Rebecca and we will put this behind us.”

Rebecca again looked as if she was asking herself over an over if this is what she wanted. Again she picked up her wine and took another drink, trying to gather the courage to comply. She then took a deep breath slid her chair back and stood up. She reached under her skirt and slid her panties over her hips and down her thighs letting them drop to the floor. Her cheeks flushed again as she bent down and picked them up, folded them and placed them on the table in front of me. She then sat down making sure to sit so her bare ass was on the chair. She sat there, eyes cast down, a nice blush across her cheeks and her chest. Her nipples seemed to stiffen even more betraying her excitement. I picked up the wisp of material that was her thong panty and brought them to my face and breathed in her womanly scent. They were quite damp, which confirmed how hot she was. I smiled and placed the panties back on the table, in plain site. I then pressed the call button to let the waiter know we were ready to order. While we waited for the waiter I instructed her “You are to remain silent when the waiter is here, I will order for us.”

Rebecca swallowed hard and answered, “Yes Sir” as her eyes darted from mine to her panties lying there in plain site and back to mine. I could see her discomfort in her eyes as she realized that the waiter would realize they were her panties lying there. She took the final mouthful of her wine as the curtain was opened and the waiter appeared.

The waiter spoke, “Are you ready to order?”

“Yes I am ready; I will have a shrimp cocktail to start, Porterhouse steak medium rare, salad, and baked potato with sour cream and bring the lady another glass of wine.” Rebecca got a strange look as I failed to order her anything for dinner. With our order taken the waiter left us again closing the curtain behind him. After the waiter was gone Rebecca started to speak but I cut her off, “You said you wanted to feel owned well tonight I own you and you will not question my actions.”

“Yes Sir,” was Rebecca’s only response.

“You said you wanted a lover to take control, to use you for his pleasure. Well I intend to use you, to make you feel owned, and I promise that if you are obedient your pleasure will not be forgotten.”

Just then there was a knock then the curtain opened and the waiter came in, set Rebecca’s wine in front of her taking in her cleavage, again Rebecca blushed, only this time she resisted the urge to cover herself up. The waiter then turned and set my shrimp cocktail down. This is when he noticed Rebecca’s panties sitting on the table, and gave me a curious look, smiled and asked, “Will there be anything else.” I told him no and he left again pulling the curtain closed behind him.

I took the first shrimp and ate it, then I took the second one and cut it in half dipping half into the cocktail sauce and then offered it to Rebecca’s lips she open her mouth and took the morsel. We continued our dinner in the same fashion, Rebecca getting a morsel for every couple of bites I got. Rebecca continued to blush when the waiter would bring each course, but never tried to readjust her blouse.

When we were finished with the meal and Rebecca had finished her second glass of wine, the waiter cleared the table and asked if we wanted desert. I said, “No just bring us the check.”

Once the waiter left to take care of the check Rebecca spoke for the first time, “Thank you Sir for sharing your meal with me.”

I just smiled and took her hand and kissed it, answering, “It was my pleasure.” I then got up to help Rebecca with her chair, leaving her panties for the waiter. It was then that I realized that not only was the waiter getting an eyeful of Rebecca’s breast, but also an ample amount of her thigh above her stockings was exposed as a result of how she was required to sit. I could not help but wonder what thoughts were going through her mind knowing that she was showing all that thigh and was naked under her skirt. As she stood the skirt momentarily stayed up exposing her creamy ass. This again brought a blush to her face, but she did not comment or make any move to smooth it down.

As we headed for the front entrance her walking caused the skirt to fall into its proper position, I am sure to Rebecca’s relief. I gave the ticket to the valet and he went for the car. When he returned he opened Rebecca’s door for her. As she sat her best effort of modesty still gave the doorman and the valet a wonderful view of her creamy thighs, almost to her pussy. As I got in I realized that Rebecca had hiked up the back of her skirt and again had her bare ass sitting on the seat. Rebecca’s obedient submission brought a stirring to my cock, as I knew that the night was young and would be very satisfying for both of us. I then pulled out of the restaurant and headed for my home.

Once on the road I reached over and put my hand on Rebecca’s thigh. When my hand came in contact with her thigh Rebecca let out a quiet sigh and slowly opened here legs to give me access. As I drove I caressed her inner thigh working my hand further up her thigh until I came in contact with her pubic hair. Rebecca spread her thighs even farther to give me access to her moist pussy. I ran a finger up her pussy slit she shuddered and I felt her slit open and some pussy juice flow from it. I then ran my finger from the base of her slit all the way to her clit, which I gave a little pinch. This brought a moan from Rebecca and a caused her pussy to release more juice. I continued to stroke her pussy and pinch her clit during the trip, and soon had her softly mewing as her excitement grew.

Once I pulled into the driveway and parked I pulled my hand from under Rebecca’s skirt and brought it to my nose and inhaled her womanly scent. I licked her juice from one of my fingers, relishing her the sweat musky flavor of her pussy. I then offered my other juice covered fingers to her lips and she parted her lips and gently sucked and licked her juice from each one of my fingers. This had my cock throbbing, as I could not believe how submissive my high-powered executive friend was acting this evening. I would soon find just how submissive she was ready to be.

I got out of the car and went around to Rebecca’s side and opened the door for her. As she turned to get out of the car she gave me a great view of her well-trimmed bush. I wondered what her reaction would be later on when I shaved it bald. As she stood her skirt stayed up giving me a great view of her ass. I quickly ushered her into the house, as much as I was enjoying her embarrassment with her exposure I did not want to give my neighbors a show.

Once inside I lead her to the center of the living room and had her stand facing the sofa. I then instructed her how to stand in proper position, hands clasp behind her neck, feet shoulder width apart, back and head straight, and eyes cast downward. With her in this position I sat to take in her beauty. I sat there for only a few minutes admiring her beauty and submissiveness, to her it probably felt like an eternity. I then spoke, “Rebecca, you are quiet beautiful, and I wish to see more of you. Remove your blouse and skirt, fold them and set them over there.” I pointed to the stand by the front door.

She slowly lowered her hands from behind her neck and started with the blouse. She unbuttoned the remaining buttons and pulled it from her skirt. She then let it fall from her shoulders exposing her breast straining at the sheer lace bra. Next came her skirt, she reached behind her and pulled the zipper down letting the skirt fall around her ankles. She stepped out of it and went to pick it up and I stopped her. “Rebecca, stop, turn around and then bend to pick it up, I want to see your ass.” Rebecca’s face went red once again, but she complied. As she bent over I just spoke one word, “Slowly.” I enjoyed the view of her ass and the cleft of her of her pussy as she was bent over. She straightened up and took her blouse and skirt and placed them on the stand as I had instructed her. She then returned to the same spot and got back into position.

As I was enjoying her beauty and discomfort of being nearly naked before me I addressed her, “Rebecca, when we started this evening I told you that I expect you to be obedient and follow my instructions without hesitation. I also told you if you failed that you would be punished. Well you have failed twice tonight, the first time was when you were not ready at 6:00, and the second time was when you adjusted your blouse at the restaurant. As much as I dislike the thought of punishing you, I must teach you that not being obedient has it consequences.”

“I understand Sir!” Came Rebecca’s answer but her eyes showed a bit of fear as she was wondering what punishment she would have to endure.

I left her standing there, contemplating her fate, as I got up and left the living room. I went to my bedroom and got the ping-pong paddle from my bottom dresser drawer. Then I went to the dining room and took a dining room chair into the living room and set it in front of Rebecca. I then hung the ping-pong paddle off the back of the chair and sat down in front of Rebecca. I looked into Rebecca’s eyes as she obediently stayed in position while I prepared to dole out her punishment. I seen a mixture of fear and excitement as she wondered if she could actually submit to the spanking that she obviously was about to receive.

Before I positioned her for her spanking, I reached up and unclasped her bra and left her breast spill out. I then had her drop her hands so that I could remove her bra. As soon as her bra was removed she placed her hands back behind her neck in proper position. This had the effect of causing her breast to be thrust forward. I reached up and cupped each breast giving them a nice squeeze, followed by taking her nipples between my thumb and forefinger and giving them a nice hard pinch. Rebecca gave out a little squeal as I applied pressure to each of her nipples. With her nipples trapped between my thumb and finger I pulled straight out from her chest until her nipples were pulled from my grasp. When Rebecca’s nipples pulled from my grasp they were red and even harder.

I sat back on the chair and spoke, “Come here Rebecca.” At the same time I indicated beside me with my hand. She moved to where she was to stand. I turned her to face the chair, and had her drape herself over my lap. I then took her hands and pulled them behind her. Taking them in my left hand, held them together pinned to the small of her back. I ran my right hand across her creamy ass; my touch caused a sharp intake of air, like she was hit with a bolt of electric. I continued to caress her ass, waiting for her to relax just a bit. As I was caressing her ass I explained, “Rebecca, you are about to be spanked for your failures, I hope this spanking instills in you a greater desire to be an obedient submissive. Now you were twenty minutes late for our evening, after I specifically told you 6:00 sharp, which will cost you twenty swats. Then you adjusted your blouse at the restaurant when I had put you on display for my pleasure, this will cost you an additional ten with the paddle. You will count each swat and thank me for it, if you miss count we will go back to the beginning of that set and start over.”

Before my words could completely sink in I landed the first swat, CRACK! A pink handprint appeared on her left cheek. Rebecca let out a shrill screech, and jumped in my lap as my hand landed. Then Rebecca was silent, I started to caress her left cheek, and she let out a low moan as my hand touched the handprint, but other then that, silence. “Rebecca, did you not hear my instructions, or are you just being disobedient to get more spankings!”

The sternness in my voice hit Rebecca as hard as my hand had hit her ass, and she blurted out, “I am sorry, I, I, I…” It was like she was searching for something to say. Then, “One, thank you, Sir!”

“Very good Rebecca, but too late, shall we start again?”

“Yes Sir.” Came from Rebecca’s lips in almost a whisper.

I again started caressing her ass, this time in silence, waiting for her to relax. She was panting, and I am sure just a little light headed from being over my lap. Just as I felt her tension subside I landed the next swat on her right cheek, CRACK! A pink handprint appeared on her right cheek.

Rebecca let out a shrill screech, and jumped in my lap as my hand landed, but then she said, “One, Thank You Sir!”

CRACK! The next swat landed as soon as she got Sir out of her mouth. She did not screech with this swat and immediately spoke, “Two, Thank You Sir!”

CRACK! CRACK! Came the next swats before she had time to recover from the first two, “Three, Four, Thank You Sir!”

I then ran my hand over the pink handprints starting to cover her creamy ass, again waiting for her to relax, and when she least expected it CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! The next four came with lightening speed. She was sobbing and squirming trying to get her hands free to cover her hot ass. But through her sobbing she managed, “Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Thank you Sir!”

Her ass was now completely pink, as I was making sure my swats covered her entire ass. I then feel into a rhythm, CRACK! “Nine, Thank You Sir!” CRACK! “Ten, Thank You Sir!” CRACK! “Eleven, Thank You Sir!” CRACK! “Twelve, Thank You Sir!” CRACK! “Thirteen, Thank You Sir!” CRACK! “Fourteen, Thank You Sir!” CRACK! “Fifteen, Thank You Sir!” CRACK! “Sixteen, Thank You Sir!” CRACK! “Seventeen, Thank You Sir!” CRACK! “Eighteen, Thank You Sir!” CRACK! “Nineteen, Thank You Sir!” CRACK! “Twenty, Thank You Sir!”

By the twentieth swat her ass was red, her sobbing had turned to moaning, and she was trying to anticipate and meet the next swat. I ran my hand over her hot ass and she moaned and ground her pelvis into my lap. I then ran my hand down between her thighs and across her pussy. She was completely soaked and my touch had her trembling.

“You are doing good Rebecca, but now it is time to take care of the matter of your blouse. Are you ready Rebecca?”

In a hesitant voice Rebecca answered, “Yes Sir!”

“Good then we will begin”, is all I said as I got the ping-pong paddle from the back of the chair. I started out again by caressing her ass, only this time it was with the ping-pong paddle. The rough texture of the paddle had her moaning and grinding her crotch into my lap. When she was totally into the sensation of the paddle rubbing her ass I quickly raised it and landed her next swat squarely on her right cheek, CRACK! Before she could fully comprehend the first swat I landed the second one squarely on her left cheek.

The combination of the two swats caused her to jump and let out a scream, but then, “One, Two, Thank You Sir! Came from Rebecca’s trembling lips. CRACK! “Three, Thank you Sir!” CRACK! “Four, Thank You Sir!”

By the fourth swat Rebecca was rising to meet each stroke then grinding her pussy into my lap. Rebecca’s reaction to the spanking had my cock so hard it hurt.

CRACK! “Five, Thank You Sir!” CRACK! “Six, Thank You Sir!” CRACK! “Seven, Thank You Sir!” CRACK! “Eight, Thank You Sir!”

By the eighth swat with the ping-pong paddle Rebecca’s ass was dark red, and you could feel the heat coming off it. She was panting and humping my lap moaning lost in her excitement.

CRACK! CRACK! Came the last two swats and before Rebecca could react I dropped the ping-pong paddle and rammed two fingers into Rebecca’s hot pussy, and began fucking her. That was all she needed to explode, her orgasm was so violent she through herself off my lap and onto the floor.

As she lay there trying to recover I got up stepped over her and headed to my bedroom. From the bottom dresser drawer I pulled a set of leather wrist cuffs, leather ankle cuffs, and a leather strap about nine inches long with snap hooks at each end, along with a soft leather blindfold. When I got to back to the living room I stopped in my tracks Rebecca was right where I left her but now she was kneeling facing the chair. Her hands were clasped behind her neck, back straight, and knees apart, the perfect picture of submission. I stood there for a moment admiring Rebecca’s beauty; it was like seeing her for the first time. I set the cuffs on the table out of Rebecca’s sight, then went behind her and placed the blindfold on her. As her world went black she let out a sigh of contentment.

The wrist cuffs were next; I took her left hand first and placed the soft leather cuff around her wrist pulling the buckle tight but not to tight. Placing her left hand back behind her neck, I took her right hand and placed the other cuff around her wrist, again tight but not to tight. Kneeling behind her I placed her ankles in the other set of cuffs, then I took the leather strap with the snap hooks at each end and clipped the ankle cuffs together with one snap hook. I reached up and pulled both of her wrists down and clipped the wrist cuffs together with the other snap hook. As the snap hook clicked shut Rebecca’s body shuddered and a moan escaped her lips. She was now in effect hogtied while kneeling.

I stood up and leaned over and whispered in her ear, “Rebecca, you seemed to be enjoying your evening so I have decided to take it to another level.” With that Rebecca moaned again as her body trembled in anticipation.

I removed my shoes and placed them under the table where Rebecca’s blouse and skirt were laying. Then I returned to where Rebecca was kneeling so obediently and removed my shirt and slacks. Rebecca moaned and her breathing became heavier as she heard the zipper being pulled down. After I removed my slacks, shirt, and briefs I sat back in the chair that I just used to dole out Rebecca’s punishment. I then addressed her, “Rebecca, you took your punishment well, all is forgiven.”

Rebecca blurted out her response quickly, “I am so sorry that I displeased you Sir! I will try harder to please you, and be obedient.”

“I know you will Rebecca, and I will continue to keep you on your toes. Now, Rebecca you will have a chance to show me how much you want to please me.”

With that said, I reached out and took Rebecca’s head and gently put firmly guided her lips to my hard cock. As soon as my cock touched her lips they parted and she swirled her tongue over its head, which brought a moan from my lips. She continued to tongue my cock as she took the head into her mouth and start working down my hard shaft. She worked a good bit into her mouth but stopped just as my cock head bumped the back of her throat, she still had about an inch or so that she had not taken. I let her work on that much of my shaft sucking and licking it, loudly. She progressed to slowly fucking her mouth but still she would not take it all. I wondered if she ever had a cock in her throat, and then wondered what she was going to do when I attempted to push my cock head into her throat.

I let her continue to control the pace of her oral service for a few minutes, until I felt that she was into it enough for me to start controlling the pace. On the next down stroke I placed my hand on the back of her head and did not leave her slide her lips back up my shaft, instead I placed gentle but firm pressure on the back of her head forcing my cock against the entrance to her throat. She gagged a little and tried to pull off of my cock, but I just let her slide back far enough to breath and I pushed her head back down and this time my cock went into her throat, and her lips were mashed against my pubic hair. She gagged a little and the spasms caused her throat muscles to grab my cock. I held her with my cock buried deep in her throat as she struggled to relax and deal with the slight panic she must have been feeling. When I felt her pushing against my hand I let her back off my cock just enough to let her suck air in around my cock. The cool air rushing past my hot cock caused a low moan to escape my throat. Just as her lungs were filled with air I plunged my cock back into her throat. This time she did not gag, and her throat seemed to relax and except my cock. I held her head again until I felt her struggling to pull off my cock again. This time when she sucked in her ration of air it caused a tingle in my balls. Which was only intensified, by her taking my cock into her throat on her own.