Two Friends in Need Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled, knowing she was ready for me to push her a little more. Slowly I pulled her lips off my cock until only the head was left in her mouth then I plunged my cock all the way in, then slowly back off and again plunged it all the way into her throat. As I continued fucking her throat, Rebecca quickly fell into a rhythm with her breathing. I could feel my balls getting tighter as I approached my orgasm. I was no longer fucking her throat; I was just guiding Rebecca’s head as she fucked her own throat for me. Rebecca’s throat had me on the edge in no time at all.

As my orgasm approached I stiffened and grabbed the back of Rebecca’s head and pushed my cock into her throat. Holding her head firmly buried in my crotch I let out a deep growl pumped shot after shot of cum down her throat and into her belly.

When my orgasm finally subsided I relaxed my grip and Rebecca pulled off my cock gasping for air. As I recovered from my orgasm I slowly stroked Rebecca’s hair much as you would pet an obedient pet. Rebecca was still leaning forward resting with her cheek on my thigh, my cock lying limp almost touching her lips. Her face was still red and there were beads of sweat on her forehead. There was just a little dribble of cum on the one corner of her mouth, and her perfect make-up was a mess. As her breathing returned to normal she began to almost purr as I continued to pet her. I then watch in amazement as her tongue snaked out from between her lips and licked the dribble of cum from the corner of her mouth. She then leaned forward and began to lick and suck my cock clean. When she was done cleaning my cock she laid her cheek on my thigh and continued to tongue bath my cock.

I let her enjoy herself for a few minutes then I pulled my cock from her lips. As my cock popped from her hungry lips she let out a moan of protest. I helped her back into her proper kneeling position then stood went behind her and released her wrist and ankles from the cuffs and then helped her to her feet. I lead her to the bathroom where I removed the blindfold. “Take care of your personal needs this will be your last chance for a while, then get a shower. You have fifteen minutes until I return.” With that I handed her a towel, a washcloth and a disposable enema kit. “Remember I own you tonight and I intend to use all of you for my pleasure.”

Rebecca looked at the enema kit and went red, in almost a whisper she answered, “Yes Sir!” I turned and left her with her thoughts.

It was time to prepare for her next step. As I got a basin of hot water, a couple of towels, a razor and shaving cream, I wondered what Rebecca’s reaction is going to be when she is tied down and I shaved her pussy bald.

Once I had the shaving items laid out on the kitchen counter, I went to my bedroom and got several lengths of rope. I placed the ropes on one of the kitchen chair. I went back to the living room and got the wrist cuffs and went to the bathroom to get Rebecca. It had been a few minutes longer than fifteen so I knew she would be ready. I opened the bathroom door, and could not help but smile; there was Rebecca on her knees in position on the bathmat. I stood there taking in her submissive beauty, knowing how strong a woman she was made her submission so much more erotic.

I stood Rebecca up and turned her to face away from me. I then replaced the blindfold, once again plunging her world into darkness. As a pulled her wrist behind her and placed the leather cuffs on her, her whole body shook and yet another moan escaped her lips. Taking her by the arm I lead her out of the bathroom down the hall and into the kitchen. Once in the kitchen I positioned her so that her ass was against the edge of the table. I released the snap hook between the wrist cuffs and had her sit on the edge of the table. Once sitting on the edge of the table I had her lie flat on her back, her legs dangling off the edge of the table. Taking a length of rope from the counter I attached one end to her left wrist cuff and the other end to the table leg. Her right wrist was next, once secured Rebecca instinctively pulled at the ropes, almost as if testing her restraints.

I then lifted her legs placing her feet on the edge of the table. I took a length of rope and made a slip knot at one end, and then pulled the loop open far enough to drop it over her right knee letting come to rest on her upper thigh and ankle. Pulling the slipknot tight caused her heal to be pulled toward the back of her thigh. Once the slipknot was pulled tight I made several winds of the rope around her leg then secured the end. Her left leg was secured in the same fashion. Taking one more length of rope I attached it to the rope on her right leg then passed it under the table and attached it to the rope around her left leg pulling it tight so as to cause Rebecca’s legs to be spread wide open.

With Rebecca secured to the table and her pussy completely open to me it was time to start. I took a small towel and placed it in the basin of hot water. I then took the towel and wrung it out and placed it over Rebecca’s pussy to soften her hair. When the hot towel made contact with her skin she jumped and gasp in surprise. While I let the towel rest on her pussy I placed a chair so that when I sat I would be right in front of her sweet pussy, and another chair beside it to serve as a table. I then retrieved the basin, shaving cream, and razor and placed them on the second chair. I removed the towel and then ran my hand over her pussy, feeling her pubic hair for the last time. I then covered her pussy with shaving cream. As I picked up the razor and made the first pass with it, I warned Rebecca, “Be still, I do not want to slip and cut you.” I then dipped the razor into the basin and rinsed it, and continued. With each pass of the razor Rebecca moaned and fought to stay still. I could see her pussy slit glistening as the friction of the razor scraping her hair away was turning her on more and more. It did not take long to finish as Rebecca kept her bush well trimmed. I then took a wet towel and rinsed the remaining shaving cream away. Once done, I dried her pussy and rubbed some oil into her skin to prevent razor burn.

As I rubbed the oil into her skin she started to push her mound into my hand. I quickly smacked her freshly shaved pussy, which caused her to let out a scream. I then scolded her, “I told you to hold still, I did not give you permission to move.” Her hips stopped pushing, but her breathing was becoming very ragged, betraying how turned on she was. After I was finished rubbing the oil in to her skin I sat back and admired how beautiful her pussy was. Her mound had a shimmer from the oil and her slit was open and glistening as a slight trickle of pussy juice was running from her pussy.

I got up leaving Rebecca secured to the table, wondering what I had in store for her next. As Rebecca lay there I cleaned up the shaving equipment and then went to my bedroom and got a medium butt plug, some lube and a vibe from my toy drawer. From our past conversations I knew Rebecca had experienced anal sex with less than desirable results. I often wondered if it was because she did not find it a turn on or was it a result of her partner’s technique. Well tonight I was going to do my best to change her mind about anal sex. I returned to the kitchen with my toys and again had to stop and take in Rebecca’s beauty, as she lay there secured to the table, completely open for my enjoyment. I laid the toys on the second chair. I then whispered in her ear, “Rebecca you may let your body respond but you are not permitted to cum until I tell you to.”

“Yes Sir!” was all she said. Her breathing had calmed and she was lying very still, that would change very soon.

Reaching up with both hands I touched her inner thighs just above her knees. My touch caused Rebecca to jump as if she had been hit with a bolt of electricity. I then, ever so lightly, ran my hands up her inner thighs across the ropes that secured her stopping just short of her pussy then back to her knees. I continued my caress ever so lightly each time coming closer and closer to Rebecca’s pussy. Every time I got close she would buck her hips trying to get me to touch her pussy, to give her more pleasure. I knew it was driving her crazy, and was working right into my plan. I would have her begging for relief before I was through. I soon replaced my hands with my lips slowly kissing and lightly flicking my tongue over her inner thighs, and even over her mound but never once touching her slit or clit. I continued my slow assault on her body and mind. With each flick of my tongue on her mound she would buck her hips in an attempt to get me to lick her slit. Her breathing was heavy and her head was thrashing back and forth, and I stepped up my attack. I ran my tongue up her pussy slit stopping just short of her clit. This caused her to buck wildly and start to beg, “Oh God, please Sir! I can’t take much more, please let me cum.” I ignored her pleas and continued my assault on her slit, sucking her pussy lips into my mouth and then scraping them with my teeth as I pulled off them. Her pussy juice was flowing and she was going crazy, her head thrashing back and forth. She continued to beg, “Please!!!!!!!, Oh God Please let me cummmmmmmmm!!!!”

I knew I now had her ready and I picked up the vibe, turned it on high and started running it up and down her slit. Her whole body started to shake and her pussy juice was pouring from her slit. Rebecca was rambling incoherently now, “Please!!!!!! Ohhhhh Goddddd Please LET ME CUMMMMMM!!!”

I knew she could not take much more and would cum with or without my permission, which was exactly where I needed her to be. “Cum For Me Rebecca”, is all I said then sucked her clit into my mouth and held it between my teeth and started flicking it with my tongue.

Rebecca screamed, “OHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!” as she exploded into a massive orgasm. I continued my assault on her clit causing one orgasm to crash into her after the next. I took advantage of this and slid the vibe into her ass. As her ass opened to the vibe, she was rocked by another series of orgasms. I continued to lick her clit bringing her down slowly from her orgasmic high. While she was still enjoying the aftershocks of her pleasure I slipped the vibe from her ass and slowly pushed the plug in to replace it. Her ass only gave the slightest of resistance when the widest part past the tight ring of her anal entrance, and to my surprise it triggered one more small orgasm.

As Rebecca lay there still shaking slightly from the aftershocks I got up and kissed her sweet lips. Letting her taste her juice that was smeared on my lips. Her tongue snaked into my mouth savoring the flavor that her pussy had deposited there. I released her legs and her wrist then helped her up onto shaky legs. I then lead her to my bedroom and laid her on my bed positioning her in the center of the bed on her back. I secured her wrist too the head board and then kneeled between her thighs. I then took her ankle and placed them on my shoulders and placed my hard cock at the entrance to her pussy. Rebecca’s hips rocked forward trying to get my cock into her pussy but I just backed away. Rebecca let out a moan of frustration as she lost contact with my cock.

I ask, “What do you want Rebecca?”

“Please Sir! Please…..”

“Please what, Rebecca, you need to ask, no beg for it.”

“Oh God Sir! Please fuck me, please use my pussy, please I am begging, I need your cock, Please Fuck Me!”

I wanted to make her beg more but my need for relief was building in my balls, so I placed my cock at her pussy and slowly pushed it in. She tried to buck her hips to get my cock in deeper, but I would have none of that. Each time she bucked I pulled back, after a few times she got the message and let me control the pace. I finally had my cock buried in her and then started to slowly pump my cock. I would slide it almost all the way out then back in ever so slowly. I continued fucking Rebecca, and just as she was getting used to my rhythm I picked up the pace and was soon slamming my cock in and out of her pussy. She was now going wild bucking her hips meeting my every stroke. I could tell she was close to cumming and so was I, but I still had one more hole to ravage and it was time, on the next up stroke I pulled my cock completely out.

Rebecca’s frustration got the better of her as she screamed, “NOOOOOO, God NOOOO FUCK MEE NOWWWWW”.

I quickly reached down and pulled the plug from her ass and placed the tip of my cock against her anal passage and pushed. My cock met no resistance from her ass and I was buried in one stroke. This took Rebecca totally by surprise and she let out a squeal as my cock was buried in her ass. I continued where I left off and just started pounding her ass and she got very vocal then, “Oh God Yes Fuck My ASS Sir! Fuck My ass hard, FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD, Ohhhh GOD I am CUMMMMIIINNNGGGG!!!!”

As her orgasm hit her and she went stiff and her ass muscles clamped down on my cock pushing me over the edge. I let out a low growl and slammed my cock deep into her ass and pumped my load, filling her with cum. As my orgasm rocked me I let her ankle fall from my shoulders and I collapsed on her. Our breathing was ragged and our bodies were shaking in post orgasmic bliss. After I recovered from my orgasm I released Rebecca’s hands from the headboard and removed her blindfold.

Rebecca then looked into my eyes and said, “Thank You for a wonderful evening Sir!” I kissed her on the forehead and pulled her close. As I held her, her breathing became regular as she drifted off to sleep. I was happy; the evening could not have turned out better, and I quickly drifted off to sleep.

I woke first the next morning; I got a shower and then got dressed. I then got Rebecca’s overnight bag and put it in the bedroom. It was almost 9:00 and the game was almost over but I had enough time for one more look at Rebecca’s body before it was over.

I went to the bed and woke Rebecca up; giving her minimal time to clear head I had her standing in position at the foot of the bed. Even with her hair a mess and dried cum on her thighs she was still beautiful. But now it was time to finish the game so I spoke, “Rebecca was last night what you have been looking for?”

Her answer came instantly, “Yes Sir! Very much Sir!”

“Would you like to play the game again in the future?”

Again without hesitation, “Yes Sir!”

“Well then all you need to do is ask and the arrangements will be made”

“Thank You Sir!”

“That only leaves the rules of the game, In addition to you referring to me as Sir! You will purchase appropriate clothing, and lingerie for the game.”

“Yes Sir!”

“When we play your pussy will be clean shaven as it is now”

Rebecca blushed but answered quickly, “Yes Sir!”

“When we play I own you, and as such will display you as I see fit and use you as I see fit.”

“Yes Sir!”

“You will be obedient or you will be punished”

“Yes Sir!”

“I may spank you, or inflict other pain on you in the future because I want to, not because you were disobedient.”

Rebecca swallowed hard with that statement but still answered, “Yes Sir!”

“Rebecca of all these rules the most important one you need to understand and remember is, if at any time the game becomes to much for you to handle all you need to say is ‘RED’ and we will stop without any questions from me.”

“I understand Sir!”

“Good, now you are to stay in position until the alarm goes off, it will be 9:00 then and the game will be over. Here is your overnight bag, you know where the bathroom is, and you can get a shower and dressed. Jordan will be waiting for his friend in the kitchen.” With that said I left her standing in position alone with her thoughts and headed for the kitchen to fix coffee and a light breakfast.

A few minutes later I heard the alarm go off then I heard the bathroom door close. By 9:30 Rebecca was sitting at the kitchen table, sipping a cup of coffee and enjoying some fresh strawberries and a bagel. She was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt her makeup was light and conservative, it was hard to believe she was the same submissive woman from last night. Our conversation was like any other conversation we have had in the past, with no mention of last night. After breakfast she said she had a presentation to prep for, for the next morning and had to get going. I got my keys and her bag and I drove her back to her apartment, gave her a friendly hug and a peck on the cheek. On the drive home I could not help but wonder where this would take our relationship now.

It did not take long to realize that it had no effect on our friendship. Rebecca and I were exchanging emails and having friendly lunches, and attending social events as friends with no repercussions from the game. I was very happy and relieved to see Rebecca and I were able to separate the game from our friendship. We did not discuss the game at all and I did not push the issue. I began to feel it was a one-time fling and that was that. That was until I opened my email one Monday morning and there was an email from Rebecca.

Sir,

First I want to thank you for our last meeting, I have never felt that fulfilled sexually in my life. I also wanted you to know that I now keep your pussy shaved at all times as a reminder of our game. I have shopped for new outfits and lingerie that I hope will please you.

I am respectfully requesting the honor of serving you again. I have cleared my calendar from Friday at 5:00 until Sunday.

Obediently Yours,

Rebecca

As I sat there staring at the email, my mind was racing, wondering how much more could I push Rebecca. And her comment about keeping my pussy shaved as a reminder of our game made me think that she was looking for more.